More Than Words

Від Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... Більше

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 6

264 12 0
Від Achan_21

All of the girls at the table started their own conversations with each other.

At Minju's side, she was forced to endure sitting with Chaewon without constantly looking at the latter. She felt a little proud at herself for not fainting the moment she saw the heavenly sight of the girl. It would be a lie if Minju said that she doesn't want to initiate a conversation with the older but she too much of a coward to do so.

While Minju was contemplating on whether she would talk to the girl beside her or not when the said girl interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey you're a friend of Yuri, right?", Chaewon started staring at Minju, slightly tilting her head to get a better view of the latter's face. "I've heard so much about you... I'm just wondering why you never came to one of our practices though...", Chaewon said with a pout unknowingly appeared on her face as if thinking of reason as to why the younger never visited them or rather Yuri, her friend, during the club's practices.

Minju turned her head and sees Chaewon's adorable pout and she can't help but mentally coo at the sheer cuteness of Chaewon. "Well...Even if I wanted to, I kind of didn't have the time... I was busy with my duties at the council too...", Minju managed to respond without stuttering.

"Hmm... Understandable... But you could come visit us when you can though...", Chaewon trailed off, nooding to herself. "Besides, I'm kinda curious about you... I've only heard about you from Yuri and I wanna maybe be friends with you...", Chaewon continued, looking gently at the younger while the corners of her lips tug upwards into a sweet smile.

Minju almost melted at the sight. She tried to calm her fastly beating heart and ignore those butterflies in her stomach. "Sure... I mean I can visit you guys at your club's practice... About those stories from Yuri, I just hope she didn't say anything embarrassing about me...", Minju uttered, glancing at Yuri before bringing back her gaze at Chaewon.

Hearing the response from Minju, Chaewon lets out a light chuckle. "From what I remember, none of those would be embarrassing for you... In my opinion, they're pretty funny and interesting... That's also why I'm interested in getting to know you more... I just didn't have the chance to talk to you until now...", Chaewon said, a slight blush painting her cheeks red from the last sentence that she muttered, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Well I'm glad that the feeling is mutual..", Minju started off, catching Chaewon off guard. Minju sheepishly scratched her head before continuing. "I.. Uhm.. I've been a fan of you ever since you've performed with yuri at the school event... I've been a fan of your voice since then...", Minju continued, looking away shyly.

"Wah... I've never heard that from Yuri... Well then I hope we can get close this semester." Chaewon said with a bright smile towards Minju. Minju just nodded, smiling at the thought of getting close to Chaewon.

**************************

"Hii-chan...You should really eat more...", Nako said and gave half of her food to the said girl. Hitomi just looked at her in question before trying to push it back to her. "Nope... Eat it... I already ate a lot at home...", Nako insisted and continued to put food on Tomi's side. Hitomi stopped retaliating and just continued eating quietly.

"You guys came here to eat lunch together?", Nako suddenly heard Chaeyeon ask. "Yeah, Nako-unnie invited us to eat together.", Yujin answered her, placing some of her food to Wonyoung's side. "Wonnie eat up", Yujin sweetly said to her.

"I'm surprised that you're close with Hii-chan..", Chaeyeon stated which made Yujin shake her head. "No, honestly I kind of mistook Nako-unnie as a high schooler earlier... I didn't even recognise Hitomi-unnie at first... We barely had interactions last semester so I couldn't remember talking with her before...", Yujin explains, grinning along the way recalling her little encounter with Nako. Chaeyeon laughed along at that also finding it funny how Yujin mistakes Nako as a high schooler.

"I see..." Chaeyeon just said in between her grin. "We can all be close this semester..", Chaeyeon brightly said. "Yeah! We can all be friends and eat lunch together!", Yujin chimed in, being overly happy.

************************

Soon enough all of them finished eating and was just killing some time before walking back to their next class. Suddenly, Eunbi stands up and taps Hyewon's shoulder. "Let's go.", Eunbi said and motions the latter to get up. "Where are you going unnie?", Wonyoung curiously asked Eunbi. "I'll just tour Hyewon around... Maybe also submit the files Minju and I worked on earlier...", Eunbi answered nonchalantly.

This response though caused the rest of them to look at each other, sending looks of confusion to one another. "What? What's the matter?", Eunbi asked, seeing the looks at them exchanging weird stares.

"Hmm... It's just that... Isn't that Mr. Lee's job? We're just kind of weirded out by your initiative to tour Hyewon-unnie.", Wonyoung explained. Eunbi grew shy as she understood what they meant and embarrassment slowly creeps into her system.

"No... Its not what you think it is... I'm just helping Mr. Lee by taking up a responsibility... Maybe he's a bit busy with our school.", Eunbi blushing as tries to explain her side, earning a nod from the girls, all of them running the same thought in their mind, "Liar".

"Well then we'll better get going.", Eunbi said before grabbing Hyewon wrist, pulling her away with her. As the two's figure slowly go further away from their sight the girls just giggled seeing an embarrassed Kwon Eunbi.

"Ms. Pres sure is interested with Hyewon...", Chaeyeon mumbled, earning nods of agreement from the others. "Yeah, that was so unlike her...seeing a blushing Eunbi-unnie would have never occurred in my mind... ", Wonyoung continued.

*****************************

Eunbi walks to the office for the third time today but now she has a different companion with her. Speaking of her companion, she just remembered that she's holding her wrist since earlier and so she abruptly stops walking, causing the girl being dragged to also stop walking, and released her hold on the younger's wrist.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to drag you by the wrist...", Eunbi said and looked apologetically at Hyewon. Hyewon just smiles warmly at her as a response. "Let's go to the office first... I still need to pick up the files... I can show you around the student council office too..", Eunbi said then leads the way to the office with Hyewon silently following the older.

They eventually reached a door labelled 'Student Coucil Office'. As they went inside, Hyewon looked around the room. It was almost like a mini-library inside with rows and rows of books filled up one section of the room. She also sees desks placed around the room, the center having a wooden name plate on it, reading 'Student Council President Kwon Eunbi' on bold letters. She also looked at the other desks. She particularly sees another desk with a name plate holding a familiar name. It reads 'Student Council Vice-President Kim Minju'.

While Hyewon was looking around the room, Eunbi was gathering the files that she needs to submit. She finished picking up Minju's files on Minju's desk and moves in to her own desk. Eunbi walks over to her desk and started doing her job. As Eunbi finishes, she sees Hyewon across her.
Hyewon was looking around when she looked infront of her meeting Eunbi's gaze.

"You like our office?", Eunbi curiously asked The girl in front of her. Hyewon nodded then proceed to look around the desk of Eunbi. "They did invest money on this office... Although my duties may be exhausting, I really like being able to use this room... I sometimes hang out by myself here if I got nothing to do...", Eunbi said with a small smile.

"Let's go... We still got to submit this first...", Eunbi said as she tried to carry the pile of folders by herself. Noticing the older's struggle, Hyewon reached out to carry half of the pile. They both got out of the office with both of them carrying piles of folders. They walked to the Principalvs office to submit the documents, bowing to students greeting them along the way.

They soon reached the Principal's office and proceeded to enter. Two the was greeted with the sight of a man sitting with a serious expression, infront of him was a desk with a marble name plate reading 'School Principal Lee Seunggi. The man changes his expression when he sees who the visitors were.

"Mr. Lee here's the documents that you ordered us to arrange...", Eunbi said as she placed the pile of folders she's carrying to the desk, Hyewon sees it and does the same thing. "Oh I see...", Mr. Lee lowly muttered while looking at the pile placed at his desk. He then looked infront of him and he shifted his gaze to the new face, noticing that the other girl is one of the transferees.

"Oh I see that you brought Ms. Kang with you Ms. Kwon", Mr. Lee said as he looked at the two students. "Yes Mr. Lee... Also... Uhm... I am wondering if I can tour Hyewon around the campus...We still have time until the next class comes...", Eunbi said as she fidgets with her fingers.

"Sure Ms. Kwon... Just make sure that you guys won't be late for the next class...Please do tour Ms. Kang to our beautiful campus...", Mr. Lee said with a smile. Eunbi nodded at that before dragging Hyewon out of the office, leaving a smiling Mr. Lee.

"Let's get started with the real tour!", Eunbi exclaimed as they got going, Hyewon smiling at the cute act of the older.

*************************

The school tour ended and they are now sitting at a bench at the school garden which is the tour last destination.

Eunbi sighed deeply, inhaling the pleasant fragrance of the flowers in front of them. Eunbi stares at the distance, probably zoning out, as they wait for the time to go to the next class. Hyewon just looked at Eunbi and takes in the girl's features. She looked even more breathtaking the more Hyewon looks at her. Her facial features are even more defined up close.

While resting after their tour, Eunbi suddenly looked back at the younger, making their eyes meet. As though hypnotised by the younger's beautiful orbs, Eunbi can't get herself to look away.

Finally getting a hold of herself, Eunbi frantically looked away, tapping her fingers on her lap, hiding the growing blush on her face. Hyewon jist tilted her head, confused at the act of the older.

Eunbi looked at her watch and sees that it is almost time for the next class to start. "We should get going... It is almost time for the next class...", Eunbi said as she stood up, dusting off her pants before looking at Hyewon, motioning her to get up. Hyewon stood up and they got going.

**********************

They got to class just in time before the professor enters. The two of them sat beside each other at the back of the classroom. The professor started discussing and they all listened to the professor.

***********************

The room was quiet with just the voice of the professor echoing throughout the room. The rays of the sun painting the room with orange hues.

As they're all listening and writing down notes for reviewing, the bell indincating the end of the class rang and the professor stops talking and greeted his students goodbye before dismissing the class.

The students immediately ran to the door, eager to get home fast and rest for the day. Eunbi just looks at the swarm of students at the door, some of them pushing each other just to get out faster. Shaking her head, she gathered her stuff and got ready to get out of the campus too.

She then looked at her left where Hyewon was sitting only to find an empty desk. Wondering where Hyewon was, she looked around the room only to see no one around, she then looked at the door, seeing Hyewon's figure walk out of the room. "She's in hurry to go home too huh...", Eunbi thought to herself.

She got her stuff and walked to the door, thinking this day was such a tiring day. Her thoughts get back to the things she need to do before the day ends. She walked to the gate and got out of the campus.

She looked at the beautiful sun as it slowly sets. She sighed deeply before thinking to herself,

"The day is still not over, Eunbi... You still got work to do..."

*********************

Chapter 6 is here ^_^

Still got a lot to do so I'm not sure when I'll be able to update ^_^

Enjoy ^_^

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

53.7K 1.8K 30
just a little game...
61.9K 2.3K 41
which is minjoo suddenly fell in love with her new teacher. chaewon was assigned to be a teacher for 1 year. 2kim❤️💓
7K 331 20
The well kept secret......but it's no longer a secret now
21.1K 954 13
The school's troublemaker Jang Wonyoung is at the risk of expulsion after one of her pranks go a bit too far. In order to save her, Class President A...