Hand Of God

By thedoctorgonepale

A young man, after a cruel day against a couple of bullies at his school, runs into the forest to go to his h... More

(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 1
(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 2
New habits die hard
Trouble magnet
Eye see
Vision problems
Vision Problems: Act 2
A wave goodbye
Out of Left field
Out of Left field: Act 2
Out of Left field: act 3
Out of Left field: act 4
The Right Hand of G.O.D VS The U.S Military
The U.L.G
Heavenly Verdict
Heavily Verdict: Act 2
Worth the stay?
The logistics of freedom
The logistics of freedom: Act 2
The logistics of freedom: Act 3
New World Order: Act 2
New world, New life
Mister righty
A new God in town
A new God in town: act 2
A new God in town: act 3
G.O.D's and Aliens
G.O.D's and Aliens: act 2
G.O.D's and aliens: act 3
Pantheon of limbs
The Words of God's
Absolute Destruction
Absolute Destruction: Act 2
(Bonus): Limbs of G.O.D

New World Order

595 35 20
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

Cuddled up on the couch, Alex and Yn talked.

Alex: Things have really changed...

Yn: You don't say...

Alex: I think I'm going to stay... With you.

Yn: What about your family?

Alex: I'm eighteen. I can do whatever I want. And I want to stay.

Yn: I have nothing against it. But are you really sure?

Yn: After what happened yesterday...(sigh)... I don't know what's going to come next.

Alex: Like it or not, I ain't leaving until I can walk on my own two feet.

Yn:(shrugs) It's your funeral...

Getting up, Yn does a few stretches.

Yn: I'm going to see what Drake did with that psycho bitch. Keep an eye on Rei.

Alex: And how exactly can I do that from down here?

Yn: Just call if you hear a loud "SWOOOSHHH".

Alex:(yawn)... Sure, I can do that. Not sure how much help that'll be, but kay.

Leaving, Yn goes searching for Drake.

He found him a block away near a house he made for Issac, now turning it into an insane asylum,

Both Issac and Laura were in a giant hamster ball-like structure.

Yn: What did he do?

Drake: Running around like a maniac.

Yn: And how's bitch?

Drake: She keeps flipping back and forth between horrified in the fetal position, and the psychopath she was before.

Yn: Hmph.

Drake:... Yn.

Yn: Yeah?

Drake: That large rumble... Wasn't you, correct?

Yn: It wasn't. Why?

Drake: Looking at the news, I found that rumble happened all across the world at the same time.

Yn:...

Drake: The most concerning part is that a rover on mars felt the rumble at the exact same time.

Yn: Are you saying the whole universe shook?

Drake: Something is obviously festering behind the scenes. These two can sense that.

Yn: Is it Lucifer?

Drake: Most likely... But I have no clue what she's done to warrant this type of reaction from the mind and eyes of God.

(Sizzle)

The hands of G.O.D began sizzling with heat and twitching at the presence of something.

Yn: What the-

(CRASH)

Turning around, the two hands of G.O.D found the Bravo residence being attacked.

Yn: Mother fucker...

The two immediately rush over to the scene.

(Opening theme)

The hands of G.O.D arrive in front of the Bravo household, to see a hole in the building, along with Rei and Alex on the street.

Yn: What the hell happened!?

Rei: I don't know, I heard a loud crash, so I ran out with Alex.

Yn: Are your legs sizzling?

Rei: Excuse me?!

Yn:(lifts right hand)

Rei: Oh... (Looks at legs)

Rei: That's strange...

Lucifer: Fascinating...

Floating on the Throne of G.O.D, Lucifer made herself stand out, with her pet hanging around her neck and the handheld ballista on her lap.

Lucifer: I didn't think the limbs would react to it like that...

Drake: React to what?

Yn: Who cares!?

Yn: Listen up! You better fix my house and get off my throne, right the fuck now!

Yn: You ain't getting any limbs, got it!?

Lucifer: I don't need those obsolete tools anymore. I've replaced them.

Lucifer: I am here simply here to flaunt my new masterpiece.

Yn: I medieval gun?

Lucifer:?

Lucifer: Oh, this?

Lucifer: This here is simply a weapon I had G.O.D enchant for emergencies.

Lucifer: Though it might not be able to kill you... It will definitely hurt.

Yn: Uh-huh...(looks at wrist)

Yn: Would you look at that... Looks like it's time to put you six feet under!

Rushing towards her, Yn flicks his fingers, launching himself towards the floating devil.

Yn: Destroy!

Lucifer:(smirks)

A figure appeared in front of Yn, meeting his fist with their own.

"Destroy"²

Upon impact, a loud shockwave was created, and the others were pushed back as the space where the two fists collided obliterated reality, creating a wall of the void.

Yn: GHA!

Falling back, Yn looked at his right hand to find his fingers were broken, bending in unnaturally.

Yn:!?

Moving his fingers, they snapped back to a natural position, but the shock of actually feeling pain from that hand still dwelled.

"Create"

Landing on a giant cushion, made by the left hand, the gang regrouped around Yn, as the hole in reality reformed, letting them see who stood on the other side in front of Lucifer.

They stood over seven feet tall. Feminine yet unrecognizable from any species. They were artificial yet signs of organic matter were present.

Holy yet demonic.

(The Omega and Alfa: G.O.D.D.E.S.S)

Rei: W-who is that...?

Lucifer: This... Is G.O.D.D.E.S.S.

Yn: Butt ugly is what that is...

Yn: And hold on a sec. Didn't you destroy your world to get God? How'd you get this cheap copy?

Lucifer: Unlike with G.O.D, I had heaven as a fuel source.

Drake: Fuel source...?

Rei:!!

"Run"

She tries to run to heaven to find her feet cannot take her there.

For there is no Heaven to go to.

Rei: You destroyed heave!?

Lucifer: A small sacrifice.

Drake: How dare you?! All those souls...

Lucifer: Were always going to be fuel. So don't act surprised.

Yn:(cracks neck)... You never learn, do you?

Yn: Yo, Goddess! Are you really okay with being the bitch of that bitch?!

G.O.D.D.E.S.S:..... I have but one goal. Create the perfect world.

Yn: Perfect world? Good, make it and leave us the hell alone!

G.O.D.D.E.S.S:(shakes head)

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: This world shall be made into the promised land. This conversation is simply a courtesy to the parts of my brother.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: In his stead. Accept my apologies for destroying his creation.

Drake: Apology not accepted! Simply leave and create a new world, leave this one alone!

Drake: There will be no trouble then.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: You all do not possess the power to cause trouble.

Lucifer:(aims ballista) Just give up.

(BAM)

(SWOOSH)

Rei runs everyone to the block where Issac and Laura sat in their giant hamster balls.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: "Absolute Destruction".

A blinding light surrounds G.O.D.D.E.S.S, as she charges up the blast that will erase the universe.

Lucifer hopped to the ground to allow G.O.D.D.E.S.S to use the throne.

(Vs G.O.D.D.E.S.S)

Alex: So... What now?

Yn: You need to get lost. Whilst we handle this.

Rei: And how are we going to do that?

Yn: Our limbs are immune to each other. But that doesn't apply to her.

Yn: So lets just- WHOA!

Wrapped in Lucifer's snake, Yn is flung into the air.

Yn: Oh hell no!

"Dissection mode"

(SLASH, SLASH)

Cutting himself free from the snake, Yn grabbed what was left and destroyed its heat, freezing the snake solid.

Lucifer watched with anger as her precious pet crumbled.

Yn:(Points blade) I'm sick of your shit!

Lucifer: Oh, the feeling is quite mutual.

Nearing the ballista, Yn felt how his arm was reacting to the weapon enchanted with the power of destruction.

Similar to the blade, Drake's Archangel guard had.

Yn: Guys, can you handle the goddess? I'll be right with you after I get this power-up.

Aiming her ballista, Lucifer fired a blast which Yn cut in half as he rushed up to the Devil.

Drake and Rei began attacking G.O.D.D.E.S.S who was charging up her destructive power.

Rei bounced around to strike her as Drake surrounded G.O.D.D.E.S.S with many layers of defense to hopefully stop her coming attack.

(BAM)

(ZWOOSHH)

Cutting a point-blank ballista shot, Yn leaped towards Lucifer who showed her species superior physical abilities and dodged with ease.

Lucifer:(chuckles)... You do realize, at any second G.O.D.D.E.S.S can end this world?

Yn: What? Did you put her on a timer or some shit?

Lucifer: How else was I supposed to see you grovel?

Yn:... Are you claim to be smart?

Lucifer: Smarter than you at least.

"Breaker mode"

The mouth of the right hand began drooling destructive power which was sowed by the fingers into a sphere.

Yn: Oh yeah...? Then solve this riddle.

Yn: "What's a timer without time"?

Lucifer:!?!

Lucifer: You aren't that stupid-

Yn: DESTROY!!

"Destroy"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.1K 64
The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery caused by satan himself and stumbles in...
1.6K 163 38
(Very Rough Draft)The human world has become so corrupt that death can no long hold back the tide of creatures attempting to break free from his real...
84.8K 4.5K 72
A school filled with supernatural phenomena becomes the center of an invasion from the forces of hell. The school's goth girl, a young woman descende...
722K 40.9K 57
BOYxBOY || ACTION || ROMANCE || FANTASY || LGBT Wickeds have grown to a whopping 3% of the entire U.S. population. No one knows where they origin...