α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 33 || Separate

2K 89 5
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"Where are the others?!" Hyoryeong asked while we all turned around. We stopped on the slippery slope, waiting for the missing four who were at the back just now.

"Oh shit, aren't they following?!!" Daesu cursed.

We anxiously looked for them, shouting their names in our brain when we knew we could not say that out loudly. The next second they came into our sight, as if God had heard our prayers.

"Run!!!" Suhyeok shouted. Behind them were thousands of zombies chasing, Jungkook did not hesitate to started running, forcing me to follow his pace.

"Ahh!!"

Hearing the scream, I turned around only to find Hyoryeong already on the ground, she must have slipped. She was reaching her hand towards Jimin, but Jimin only stepped backwards.

"Aish! What the fuck is she doing?!!" I shouted. Yet the next scene shocked me as I saw Jimin running away in another direction.

"Aish this bitch!!! Jeon Jungkook!" I immediately turned around and dashed towards Hyoryeong after signalling Jungkook.

A zombie was about to pounce on Hyoryeong when Jungkook managed to arrive just in time and kicked it away.

"Hey get up!!" I pulled Hyoryeong's arm and helped her up, while she kept on struggling since the ground was too muddy and slippery due to the heaving rain.

The hissing sounds were louder and louder, I looked behind Hyoryeong just to see zombies coming out from everywhere.

"Shit!"

Jungkook was busy fighting with a few zombies. We could not escape easily. I stood in front of Hyoryeong and pushed her away.

"Run!!! Catch up with Cheongsan and the others!! Run!!"

"Minji!!!"

A zombie pounced onto me as I was urging Hyoryeong to run away. Another creature jumped towards Hyoryeong when I was trying to kick off the one on me.

Luckily, Wujin arrived and pushed it away using his own body as the shield. Yet, the zombie was so powerful that Wujin could not get it off him.

Thud.

The zombie on top of Wujin fell and stopped moving. An arrow had cut through his throat. Wujin panted and looked up, only to see a girl with a bow and arrows.

"Noona?!!" He asked.

The girl also shot some zombies around Jungkook and me so that we finally were able to free ourselves from them.

Behind the girl with a bow, there were another girl pushing a cart with a chubby boy on it, and another boy with a bow.

"Fuck why are you so fucking heavy!!" the girl shouted as she pushed the cart up the slope. I exchanged glances with Jungkook and nodded, the two of us immediately ran to help her.

"Run!!" The girl with the bow shot the zombies accurately and instructed us. We all ran as fast as we could while pushing the cart. The two archers followed us from behind and helped us clear our path from zombies.

Finally, we were able to catch up with the crowd and arrived at the auditorium.

"Aish, finally..." The short hair girl beside me held her waist and sighed.

"Damn it..." All of us panted and tried to catch our breath.

"What's wrong Namra??" Joonyeong asked as he found Namra glaring at the other end of the hall.

"Run away."

"What?"

"Run away!!!" The lightening struck as soon as she said those words, brightening the whole hall, revealing thousands of zombies who had been walking in the dark.

They turned towards us and within a second all sprinting towards us.

"Fuck!!!!"

"RUN!!! GO!!!"

"COME ON!!!"

There was no where to hide in this big hall, Jungkook grabbed my hand and looked around.

"This way!!!" The girl with a bow opened the one and only storeroom door, calling us to get inside.

Jungkook pulled me towards that direction until we heard the shouting between that short hair girl and the guy on the cart.

"Just go!!! You will die!!!!"

"I don't fucking care!!" The girl did not give up pulling the cart, although she did not have enough power to move it. I pulled Jungkook with me to them and tried to push the cart, but its wheels must have got stuck, it's hard to move it.

"Aish Park Minji, are you trying to save everyone?!! You are not invincible!!" Jungkook cursed anxiously, but did not stop pushing the cart with me.

"HURRY UP!!" I did not know who was shouting that already, it was a big chaos.

Some zombies were right in front of us, Jungkook stopped pushing the cart and tried to kick away the zombies. But only two girls were not able to move the cart, even a bit.

"Aish fuck!!!!" The girl screamed as we tried to pull the boy.

"Mijin ah just run!!!!!!!" The boy on the cart, who I assumed was injured, shouted.

"No!! AISH!!!!"

I widened my eyes as the boy got off from the cart and ran towards the zombies, stopping them from going further to us.

"GO!! HURRY PLEASE!!!!"

"Ah Joonseong!!!!! What the fuck are you doing!!! NOOOOO!!!!!" Mijin shouted while she was grabbed and pulled away by the archer girl and Wujin.

"Ahhh No!!!! Fuck off!! Let go!! Whyyy?!!!!!" She fell onto her knees.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was still fighting zombies alone, I immediately went to help him, who was further away from the storeroom.

"Shit!!!" We managed to get rid of the few zombies around us, but as we wanted to run towards the storeroom, we saw some zombies were faster than us, dashing towards the storeroom.

"Minji! Jungkook!!!!" Wujin shouted, the girl called Mijin was already pulled into the storeroom, leaving only the two of us there.

"Fuck!!!!"

They needed to close that door, or else the zombies would get in. More and more were dashing towards them. We definitely could not make it before those creatures, not to mention some of them who came after us.

"JUST CLOSE THE DOOR! WE WILL BE FINE!!!"

Jungkook shouted before taking my hand and ran towards another direction. We shut the glass door before the zombies reached us, they climbed on the glass, but were not able to get out.

We panted, that was so close.

"Hey!!" A voice alerted us, we stepped sway from the origin of the sound. Looking up, I realised it was the archer just now. He also could not make it to the storeroom, just like us.

"Ah... shit what do we do now?!" I asked, scratching my head, accepting the situation that we were separated from our friends. And it was impossible to get to them within a short period of time.

"We can't stay here forever, there could be zombies coming from outside." Jungkook wiped his sweat with his jacket.

"I know a place that is safe and free from zombies, well, indeed we came out from there." The archer commented.

"Maybe we will go there first, and see if we have any other way to get to the mountains??" Jungkook suggested and I gave him a nod.

"Okay. Follow me."

***

A/N: Another shorter chapter~ so don't wanna keep you guys waiting for so long :>

Thank you all for the love and support!! So happy to have you guyssss xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 28.9K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
875K 20.1K 29
β‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
2.8K 128 22
"I swear this smile would be the death of me one day." "Then Die." *smirk* __________ "I can't live in this hell!" "Really? Nah. I'll show you wha...