Breaking Free (ManxMan)

De EnigmaWings

[Sequel to Savior or Prisoner] Sky Grey has a normal, peaceful life. He has the job that he worked hard for... Mais

Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear Readers, This is NOT a Chapter

Chapter 7

16.5K 484 62
De EnigmaWings

This chapter is.. blegh. I don't like it all that much :(

Although i am looking forward to writing the sex scene. Heh. I'm suuuuuch a perv :D

©All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

(Sky/Alan's POV)

Now that I know someone's definitely following me, I’m on more high alert than I ever was before. I let my senses zoom out, find anything in particular that would help me with finding out who's stalking me, and why. In the mean time, I’ll act as if nothing's happened to lure the stalker into believing that I’m not on to him.

My boss called and told me that I didn't need to come in today. These were his exact words 'You looked and walked like shit melted on the sidewalk on a sunny day. Take a damn day off. I don't want my best vet to keel over during an operation you hear me? And thanks for the peach flavored scones. They were great.' Yup, my boss is so full of sunshine and rainbows.

Ian left in the morning, promising me and the twins that he'll be back soon. Of course I was happy to hear that, as well as the twins who have taken a liking to him. Who wouldn't? He's a sweet kid who deserves good fortune and a happy life. The twins had to leave too, saying something about a sale at some lingerie store. They did ask me out, which I flatly refused. I'm gay. Why would I enjoy buying girl undies? Ewww.

So I decided to go out and buy myself a drink, and maybe some popcorn chicken. I want to eat some greasy pieces of goodness after not eating anything I haven't cooked for a while. Yum. Forget the stalkers, I’m going to go out and have a fun day to myself, be free.

I know. Why don't I go visit Jack at work? I can make him a snack or something. Yeah. I've never visited his work place before. Maybe now's the time. Hmm, but what should I make him? I haven't thought about it. Maybe something that will boost up his energy. Hmm, how about some honey lemon cookies. Yeah. That'll work.

Once when I bought my drink, a green tea frappuccino from Starbucks, I head on back to my place and got started on baking those cookies.

The apartment was filled with the scent of the cookies, a pleasant aroma that's always welcome. I placed the cookies into a plastic container and packed them in my messenger bag. Checking to see if everything's all turned off and secure, I locked the door and head to my car.

I parked my car in the parking lot made for the employees of the building and went over to the lobby. A lady with makeup caked on her face, a white button up shirt that's showing an indecent amount of cleavage, and reddish brown hair that's clearly dyed sat by the receptionist counter, typing on a computer close to the speed of light.

The lady looked up and gave me a polite smile. “Welcome to Malcolm Advertizing. How may I help you?”

“I would like to see Jack Kellens please.”

The lady typed in something on the computer. “Mr. Kellens is available right now in his office. 47th floor. You can get up there through the elevators to your right.” She pointed towards the direction of the elevators.

“Thanks.”

I rode up the elevators up the 47th floor, stopping a few times to pick up a few people along the way. I placed myself in the corner as the elevator slowly descended up the building until it finally stopped on my floor. By the time that happened, the elevator's empty except for me.

The 47th floor's pretty cool. I've never really been in an office building before, well not since I was a young child and that was when my mom and dad were still alive. The floor is very open, with lots of windows covering up walls, giving it a very spacious and free feeling, if you know what I mean. The windows gave the floor a lot of natural lighting, saving up electricity. There are cubicles taking up most of the floor, and doors that can either be offices, bathrooms, and/or a lounge.

I saw a woman typing furiously on a computer right next to the elevator. Her blond hair tied in a tight bun on top of her head. She has a sharp face, her expression that of a professional. Storm gray eyes stared up at me, her willowy body sitting up straight in her seat. She stopped typing, placing her hands on the desk. “Hello. How may I help you?”

“I'm looking for Jack Kellens.” I replied back, staring down at my shoes.

“Mr. Kellens should be available right now. He's the door over there.” She pointed towards a door that led to a corner room all the way on the other side of the floor.

I nod. “Thanks.”

I headed towards the office, walking faster when I felt the curious eyes of co-workers I passed. I swiveled around people easily, side stepping like a professional. Of course, with my life and phobias, it's no wonder why I’m so good at it.

Right when I got to the door, I lifted my hand to knock on the solid wood, but hesitated, my hand hovering half an inch from connecting with the door. The lady by the desk told me he's available right now, but what if he doesn't want me to be here? I am intruding at his workplace after all and I haven't even called to see if I could visit at all. He may not be in a meeting or anything, but that doesn't mean he's not working. Maybe I should just leave.

No, I came all the way here, to give Jack the cookies I made for him. It would be a waste of time and effort if I chickened out now, after coming this far. And I’m literally at his doorstep. So I should get it over with and let everything fall where they may.

My hand finally connected with the sleek wood. My knuckles tapped it a few times, hard enough for anyone to hear it. I shuffled on my feet when I saw the doorknob turn. Jack peered through the door in confusion and was taken back when he saw me by the door.

“Sky? What are you doing here?” Jack asked, surprised and clearly delighted from the smile forming on his lips.

I took out the container of cookies and thrust it out to him. “Here, for you when you're hungry.”

Jack only stared at me as I held out the cookies for him to take. He took a step back, the door moving along with him. He swept his hands into the office. “Please, come in for a few minutes.”

I blushed and nod, quickly walking into the office. My eyes scanned the very clean and organized office. He's not anal, heh anal, about being neat and all, but seriously, if I swiped my finger at every surface of his office, I would get nothing but my own fingerprint. A desk and rolling chair sat in front of a wide window. Cabinets took up a corner of the room, a cream colored love seat took up a wall. A painting of a wide grassy plain with bright blue skies hung above the loveseat. Clouds drifted on the painted sky, the grass windblown. It's a really soothing picture, even though it's simplistic than most paintings.

Jack closed the door to his office and gestured to the loveseat. “Please, have a seat. Do you want anything to drink? I have water and juice. If you would like something hot like tea or coffee, I can get it for you at the lounge.”

I shook my head. “No thank you. I just came here to give you this.” I handed him the container of cookies once again.

Jack took them, bits of shock on his face. “For me?”

I nod. “I have the day off so I decided to visit you, but I wanted to make you something to keep your energy levels up.”

Jack sat right next to me on the loveseat and opened the container. The smell of cookies wafted from the small box, filling the room with its sweet fragrance. It's still warm and fresh, the container that I used helped keep the cookies from getting cold. So it had not hardened all that much yet.

Jack stared at me in disbelief. “You made me cookies?”

I blushed. “You've been working really hard these days and we haven't seen each other in a while. I just thought that this might help you, even though all it would do is fill up your stomach.”

Jack closed the container lid. I felt disappointment that he didn't like the cookies. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to barge into his workplace and give him cookies. That's what I thought until two large arms wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me into a broad chest. Startled, I froze from the contact, then relaxed.

“Thank you for the cookies Sky.” Jack whispered in my ear, his breath warming the soft shell.

I patted his arm, smiling. So he did like the cookies. “I'm happy that you like them.” My nose was buried on his chest, so I took in a discreet sniff of his scent and reveled in the comforting, delicious smell.

Jack stopped hugging me, but that did not mean he let me go. He wrapped one arm around my shoulders as he opened up the container with the other and took a bite of the cookie. He made a humming sound of pleasure as he chewed. Leaning down, he kissed my cheek, grinning as he chewed. “Amazing.”

I smiled back as I leaned on his chest, perfectly content where I am.

I have no idea how long we sat here, but it felt like forever. The door opened and in came a very tall and thin man. “Hey Jack, can you look at these doc-” The man stopped and stared at the two of us on the couch, Jack lazily munching on cookies with his head on my lap, while I sat there and played with his hair. “Uhhh... is this a bad time?”

Jack sighed and got up reluctantly, causing me to smile in amusement. “Not at all Rick. So what is it that you want?”

Rick, with his perfectly slicked black hair, hawkish nose, and lanky physique features made me think of a tall, willowy tree. He wasn't attractive nor was he repulsive, so he's in between. Decent or technically normal in a sense. His black suit did not help him enhance his appearance, but it did suit him to some extent. He raised an eyebrow and smirked at Jack. “Who's your friend?”

Jack glared at him. “He's none of your business. Now tell me what it is you need from me.”

Rick slipped his hands into his pocket, a folder held between his arm and body. He casually laid back on the wall next to the door. “No need to get all offensive. But I guess he must be important to you to get all protective instantly.”

I watched the two battle it out, with Jack getting more and more frustrated by the minute. Clearly, he did not like Rick, but I wonder why that is? Did something happen in the past with these two? I want to ask, but I don't want to stick my nose in other people's business when I have my own secrets I don't want anyone to know.

The lady that sat by the desk next to the elevator popped her head into the room. “Mr. Kellens, I need you to confirm some documents on the Schneider project you're working on.”

Jack blew a frustrated breath. “Alright.” When the lady left, Jack gave Rick a pointed look. “Don't do anything to Sky or else.” His eyes landed on me next, softening. “If you need anything, call for me. And if Rick does anything, tell me.”

I gave him a reassuring smile. “I'll be fine. Go.”

Jack glared at Rick for a few more seconds before he left, the door closing with a soft click.

The silence in the office was thick, the awkward air almost tangible enough to touch with my bare hands. I played with my fingers, not knowing what to do to ease the awkward air that surrounds this room.

Rick was the one who broke off the silence, to my relief. “Your name's Sky right?” When I gave him a nod, he continued. “Are you and Jack dating?” I nod again. “Not a talker ay? That's good. The ones Jack used to date were always annoyingly talkative. Made me want to take a gun and shoot their heads if it would shut them up for good.”

I cocked my head to the side. Where's he getting at with this? Is he trying to make me insecure about dating Jack?

Rick scratched his chin. “You're different. I can see how much you've effected Jack. And from the way he reacted when I asked about you, I can tell that he likes you a lot.” He gave me a half smile. “I'm happy to see this change and it's about time he dated someone. Didn't think he would date a guy though. Now that was a shocker.”

I continued to stay silent throughout his entire conversation with me, not that I contributed anything verbal at all. So does this mean he's not trying to warn me off from Jack? If not, then why is it Jack's so worry over Rick being with me? Rick hasn't done anything, in fact, I think he's a good guy who's looking after a friend. Now that I think about it, are they friends or enemies? It's all so confusing, especially since I’m still not used to talking to a guy, much less a stranger who's taller than me by a foot and a half. He's taller than Jack.

Rick's eyes locked with mine and I was frozen with shock over the reaction I am having towards it. His eyes are a beautiful pool of amethyst, with bits of silver in it. They are piercing and sharp, hitting you with the force of a laser beam. His unusual, yet beautiful eyes were shadowed by thick, dark lashes, giving it a mysterious and exotic feel. I was wrong to think that he's normal and not really attractive. Its his eyes that will lure you in, like a hook to a fish.

My heart's beating a mile a minute, my throat as dry as a desert. I felt like a wounded animal, frozen in shock from the absolute beauty of the predator's gaze. His eyes charmed me to stay still and there's nothing I can do to prevent my utter demise of being his next meal.

When Rick blinked, everything went back to normal. I was freed from his eyes, disturbed by the power it has. A weapon, that's what it is. And if he knew how to hone it more, then it would be a force to be reckoned with. I'm not attracted to him or anything, if that's what everyone's thinking at the moment. I'm not, but strangely allured by those wonderful amethyst orbs.

Now that I'm not captivated by those twin weapons people call eyes, I can see him at a totally new perspective. His eyes emphasized everything, softening some things and hardening others, turning him from ordinary, to handsome. And what a change that is. I can see women and men of all kinds being trapped by those eyes. I bet he uses those eyes to get whatever he wants. And I can't blame him. If I could, I would do the same.

“So, how did the two of you meet?” Rick asked out of the blue.

I blinked. “Pardon?”

“How did you and Jack meet?” Rick asked again, finding amusement from my confusion.

“We met at a party for a clothing brand. We were introduced by a friend of mine. Some things happened and here we are.” I explained.

“So what is it that you do?”

“I'm one of the doctors that work for the San Francisco Animal Hospital.”

“A veterinarian?” I nod, so he continued on. “What's a vet doing at a party for a clothing brand?”

“I have a friend who happened to model for that clothing brand a few years ago. She has a few connections and has always been friends with the head designer. I didn't want to go at first, but she dragged me along.” I explained, leaning back on the couch.

Rick went over to me, taking a cookie from the container. “You made this?”

I nod. “Yeah. It's to help boost up Jack's energy.”

Rick nods, understanding. “I get what you mean. The stress of the project we're currently assigned is a killer. The customer's an asshole and he's extremely picky.” Rick muttered darkly as he took a bite of the cookie. His eyes widened. “Wow, this is good.”

“Thanks.”

“I guess this may sound rude, but are you gay?” Rick asked out of the blue.

“I am. Why?”

Rick shook his head. “I was wondering if the two of you done it yet.”

“Huh?” I asked, confused as to what he's implying.

“I’m talking about you and Jack having sex.” Rick clarified for me.

I blushed instantly, my mouth opening and closing like a fish. No words came from my throat, other than a few sounds. Oh my gosh, did he really just ask me that?!

Rick chuckled at my reaction. “Guess that's a no. And I can tell the two of you have been together for quite some time. Why haven't you guys done it yet?”

I ducked my head down, already embarrassed and mortified now that he knows. But he does have a point. For the few weeks we've been together, I can say that I trust Jack. Heck, he's a guy yet I am comfortable with his touch. His kisses make me feel warm inside and I can say that I do have some growing feelings for him. I trust him with my body and my heart. He won't hurt me because he's a great guy. We did have some close calls when it came to our intimate times, like heavily making out, touching here and there, and giving each other some hand jobs and a few blow jobs. There was this one time where he did stick a finger in my hole, but it didn't go as far as that because I was scared and it has been a long time.

Am I ready for it now? With Jack?

Rick licked the crumbs off his fingers just in time for Jack to come back in, his eyes right on Rick as he headed for the door. “It's been nice talking to you Sky.” Those were his last words before the door shut.

Jack stared at me, disbelief etched on his face. “Don't tell me you like him.”

I gave him a smile and shrugged. “As a friend, and he's a great guy.”

Jack groaned as he sat right next to me on the couch, wrapping his arms around me in a bear hug. “Don't tell him that or else he will never lave us alone.”

I chuckled as I rest my head on his chest, listening to his strong heart beat. Jack has been one of the greatest things that has happened to me. He's the guy that I’ve always dreamed of having as a boyfriend and now that I have him right here with me, I want this to be more. I want more than the few intimate times we've spent together. I want to feel the connection of having someone touching me skin to skin, of having someone fill me up in a way that only a lover can. And although I cannot say that the few times that has happened had been nice, or consensual, I want to go to the next level. I want to with Jack.

And I know now that with this next step, something amazing will happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stared at the dark mahogany door in front of me. The design's simple, leaving the rest of it sturdy and strong. The numbers on the door told me it's the right place, yet I can't seem to do the single movement of tapping my knuckles on the wood. My hand's posed into a fist, ready to knock on the door, yet when I try to do it, it always stops an inch away from the door. I can't chicken out now. I had the guts to come all the way over here. If I left when I came this far, then I would have wasted all of my efforts. Besides, I already decided what I wanted to do and it would be stupid to delay something that can be amazing.

Gulping, I raised my fist once more and finally knocked on the door. The sound reverberated against the door, echoing in the empty wall like an elephant stampede. Well it did to me.

I can hear someone moving on the other side of the door. A second after the sounds have stopped, the door knob twisted and out came a dripping, half-naked Jack. Let me tell you, it is something you should see before you die. Droplets of water beaded on his skin, some of them falling down a slow trail down his body. His abs, oh man. He has a six pack, covered in well tanned skin. There's not one ounce of fat on him, all of it muscles. He must work out a lot. His gray sweatpants rode low on his hips, giving me tiny little peeks as to what's being covered below the waistline. His arms were coated with muscles, not in a beefy way, but enough to make him look drool worthy. Oh man.

“Sky. You're finally here.” Jack's smile was full of warmth that made something inside of me warm up too.

“Y-yeah.” I couldn't meet his eyes. I'm so dang nervous right now. My legs are shaking, as well as my hands. I had to clutch them together behind my back so he wouldn't see. Oh how nerve wrecking this is.

Jack opened the door further waving his hand, gesturing for me to come in. “Come inside.”

I nod and quickly went inside, staring at the decor of the place. The walls are white, with a few paintings scattered in different places. The place is really spacious, with a wide open area as the living room. Dang, it's bigger than my apartment, not that I’m jealous or anything. I love my little apartment. It's the home I bought with my own money and decorated with my own hands. Why wouldn't I love something that's mine?

I heard the soft click of the door closing, then the dulled rhythmic thumps of Jack's footsteps. “I'm happy that you came over. I've always wanted to ask you, but I had no idea when you or I were available.” Jack went over to the opened concept kitchen while drying himself with his towel.

“It's really nice.” I commented softly as I continued examining the condo. He has open windows, perfect for natural sunlight as well as heating and air conditioning for when the weather's too hot or too cold. His living room was almost sparse, with a big brown leather couch, giant flat screen television, a bookshelf packed full of books, a gleaming wooden coffee table between the television and the couch. On it are a few remotes, some magazines, and a mug of unfinished coffee. By the corner next to the windows is a big plush chair with a throw pillow in the middle. A black carpet covered the floor of only that area, as well as a small table. I can picture Jack sitting there, reading cozily while staring out his windows at the magnificent view of the city.

“I'm glad you like it.” Jack replied, coming out of the kitchen with two ceramic mugs. Both were filled with coffee, steam flowing upwards in wisps. He handed me a mug. “I didn't want to put anything in the coffee for you in case I mess up.”

I smiled and took a sip, the bitter taste of black coffee scorching my tongue, but it kept my nerves in check. “Thank you.”

Jack nods. “No problem.” There was an awkward silence. “So... what do you want to do?”

I shrugged. “Movie?”

Jack points towards one of the shelves. “You can check over there and see if there's anything you would like to watch.”

I headed over to the shelf and picked out Stephen King's It. Jack got the dvd player ready while I made myself comfortable on the couch. Jack sat down on the couch with the remote while I started to untie my boots, pulling them off. I wiggled my free toes and stretched before settling back on the couch. Jack pressed play, then scooted closer to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I leaned on his chest and watched the movie.

We watched the movie for half an hour when I felt Jack move. I looked up only to find Jack's lips finding mine, shocking me from his move. I froze for a second before I relaxed, letting Jack pull me closer to him as he caressed my lips with his, his movements slow and sweet. His tongue darted out, licking my lips, asking me for entrance, which I obliged.

Jack's tongue invaded my mouth with a searing intensity, my tongue tangling with his in an erotic tango. I found my hands threading into his hair, enjoying the silky, wet strands tangling on my fingers. His hands rested on my hips, lifting me onto his lap. My legs were spread, my knees on both sides of his waist as we continued to make out. The movie was completely forgotten.

I'm finally doing what I came here for. Even though I wasn't the one who took the initiative, I will be the one who will go through until the end.

I'm finally going to have sex with Jack.

Eni watches Alan and Jack get it on from a camera she placed in a hole on a wall: There's a place in my head where all the smexies go to bed~ There's a stalker in the hall, where she can hear them all~

Eni presses record, munching on cheetos: Mmmm, i'm going to be watching this on repeat.

Random fan girl: Oh yeah. I'm so agreeing with you sista.

Eni and random fan girl slap hands and belly bonk, then go right back to watching Alan and Jack get it on, slurping icees from a giant bucket.

Eni: Gah! Brain Freeze!...... Wait, do i even have a brain?

Vote, comment, and Read.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

557K 26.4K 32
[Jasper Falls Saga: Book 1] {Currently being rewritten; to be removed.} This book is part of a series and must be read in a specific labeled order. P...
11.1K 507 21
(Book 2) Killian Cortez spent his whole life trying to live up to his parents impossible standards. When his older brother ends up in a coma from a f...
10.8K 381 31
{completed 16/10/2018} Book two ••• "What do you care if I love someone?!" "Because I love you god damn it!" "Y-you what?" "Love you. I have since...
956K 39.2K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...