His Sweet Addiction

By Baddestbitch1001

"That's right princess scream my name, I want whole world to know you're daddy's little slut." he says while... More

PLEASE READ
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Story update

Chapter 13

438 6 0
By Baddestbitch1001

The question isn't who is going to let me: it's who is going to stop me.

I turn around to see the one and only Lorenzo Romano. And that ladies and gentleman, is how I knew that I fucked up.

" The fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

" Well that would be a very interesting story I would love to explain to you later. Oh would you look at that. Time to go..... " I slowly and very awkwardly try to leave.

" Shut up. I thought I told Alessio to make it very clear that you are not supposed to enter this side of the house-" " But..." I try to interrupt.

"- Did I say you could fucking speak." He says walking closer to me. I shut up and look down.

" Look at me when I'm talking to you." He then lifts my chin up with his tight grip. Aw but the ground seems so interesting.

" Now answer me." He demands. I decided to play oblivious.

" What questions?" Fuck, not that oblivious, now i just sounded dumb. I mentally slap my forehead. He now gives me the look saying 'Are you serious'. I sigh.

" Fine, it was getting so boring and I wanted some adventure plus you know police officers, they're always going places they shouldn't be." I awkwardly laugh. God I sounded like an idiot. That's cause you are one you dumb fuck. My inner voice says. WOW thanks.

"Listen if I catch you going on this side ever again. I won't be so nice. Now if you'd please, get out." He says and I quickly scramble. I run up the pitch black stairs but obviously my clumsy ass has to trip over a step. I prepare to fall backwards and hit myself but it never happens. Then I see two large hands wrapped around me. I don't even need to look to see who it is. I get out of his strong grip and adjust myself, then turn around to see him staring at me. We hold eye contact for no more than two seconds and I turn back around mumbling a quick thank you. Open the door and leave.

~~~

After that incident I decided that the smartest thing to do was probably stay in my room so I don't have to encounter him again. With all the time I have, I decided to plot my escape plan.

I explored enough of the house to know where the exits are where there aren't guards blocking my path. I knew that someone would obviously catch me so I came up with the excuse of going to the garden. There they have a really big field and there's a pathway that leads to the forest. I don't know what's beyond that but I'm assuming there would be a road that leads to a city that I could ask for help. I know that this house is in the city but its backyard is basically attached to the forest. Probably for safety in case they need to flee. I just hope that there isn't a fence on the outer part because then I'm screwed. I plan to go far enough in the garden that I could just run and hide behind the trees so that they wouldn't notice and by the time they do, I'll be long gone. I am going to miss some of the people here like Blake, Alessio and the chefs but at least I'll be free.

I started to pack my escape bag with all my essentials like clothing, cream, water, snacks, and some weapons that I was able to get from the training room like a gun and 3 knives, just in case.

By the time I finish all my plotting and packing, it's 9 o'clock and it's already dark so I decide that tomorrow would be the perfect time to escape, plus Lorenzo would probably be busy with some other work, than to worry about me.

I head downstairs to eat some dinner and get some energy for tomorrow.

" Hey Madison, where have you been, I didn't see you all day." Alessio says as I enter the dining room.

" Oh I have just been in my room." I say quickly getting my plate to start eating. He nods and starts eating as well. Not even a minute later, Lorenzo and Diego come strolling into the room with the biggest frown on their faces. Man I swear he always has a stick up his ass. They help themselves and have a seat at the table. I mind my own business eating my food, when I feel a familiar pair of eyes looking at me. I look up to see Lorenzo's eyes lingering on me. Uh it's going to be a long night. 

                                                                           ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 273 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
13.3M 393K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
710K 10.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
269K 5.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...