【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 024

1.4K 42 8
By Fantasyfanfic10

THE REVEAL & THE 1st DATE!

It has been months since you discharged from the hospital. The year is going to end in 3 months. Your graduation is so near and you are excited for that day. Yours and Seungcheol's relationship became stronger as you both found out about your past. Your still disturbed by the fact that he is not the innocent boy that you know. You didn't compelled him to tell you his reasons.

Monsta X POV

Hyungwon:
She is not normal for the past one week! I'm pretty sure she is hiding something.

Changkyun:
Why will she hide something? There is no need for her to hide something from us.

Wonho:
Maybe she is dating someone without our knowledge?

Changkyun:
Come on. Are you really doubting her. She won't do something like that.

Those 3 were in deep thoughts because they noticed something was off with you. Most of the time you were in your phone and never tried to spend time with the guys. The other 4 thought that it was something between your friends but these 3 including your brother thought that something is going on. Then you came downstairs to the kitchen where they all were.

Y/n:
Yo bro! What you doing?!

Changkyun:
I'm planning on cooking tonight. Wanna taste it?

Y/n:
Im Changkyun and Cooking can't be in the same sentence. Something happened to you all.

Hyungwon:
Something happened to you. Are you hiding something or keeping something away from me?

His voice was filled with concern. He felt like you distanced away from all of them. He couldn't bear being away from his sister. You always share things with him and never hide anything from him. So you felt guilty all of a sudden. You gone to Hyungwon and gave him a hug. He hugged you back and you began to speak.

Y/n:
I'll let you know everything oppa. Please believe me. I won't hide anything from you.

With that being said, you gone to your room after getting the snacks. You locked the door and took out your phone. As you were about to call Seungcheol, but to your surprise, he called you. You quickly attended it and began speaking.

Seungcheol: How are you doing babe?

Y/n: I'm good Cheolie. I should be asking that to you.

Seungcheol: I heard what happened from the hyungs. Sorry for not being there.

Y/n: I told you to not think low of yourself. You are a great person oppa. And I love you a lot.

Seungcheol: I love you more babe. I want to tell you something. And it's about us.

Y/n: Go on oppa. I'm listening.

Seungcheol: Can we tell your brothers about us? I mean I don't want to hide anything from them. Also it'll cause a misunderstanding between you and them.

Y/n: I also wanted to say the same thing. The guilt is eating me alive. When are we going to tell?

Seungcheol: Tomorrow. I'll be coming there with Joshua and Jeonghan. We will tell them after the business talk. Also Woozi found something about that woman you told.

Y/n: That's great. Can you give it to me tomorrow?

Seungcheol: Sure. We'll also reveal them about us. I love you dear.

Y/n: I love you too Cheolie.

The call ended and your door opened revealing Wonho.

Wonho:
Hey how are you doing?

Y/n:
I'm doing great oppa. Come and have a seat.

Wonho:
But you always look disturbed. We feel like you are distancing yourself from us.

Y/n:
I'm just stressed because of the university work oppa. Since I'm graduating, I've got a lot of projects.

Wonho:
Is that so! Do you need any help with that? Do you want to finish it alone?

Y/n:
Me and Irene unnie are teamed up for the projects. I'll be fine oppa. Just these 3 months. I'll be free and graduation will be over.

He just chuckled and you both gone downstairs for dinner. After dinner you just slept while thinking about the next day.

THE NEXT DAY

Just as Seungcheol said, he came along with Joshua and Jeonghan. You didn't come downstairs because all of them are present there. So you continued to have a talk with the girls.

Irene: And then the great Chou Tzuyu got suspended!

Y/n: It was before months unnie. You all are elder than me, so tell me what you all did before entering this university.

Irene: Well, I worked as a make-up artist before joining here.

Joy: I was a nurse but my father wanted me to be a doctor.

Wendy: Me and Seulgi worked in our fathers office.

Yeri: I worked as an assistant for a make-up artist.

Y/n: So I'm the only one who completed high-school before joining here.

Irene: We all mostly did our major here. So everyone respect us mostly me.

You heard your door being opened and saw that it was none other than Seungcheol. You smiled a little and turned to the girls.

Y/n: I'll call you all later. Bye everyone.

Red Velvet: Bye Y/n.

You got up from your seat and locked the door. He came and sat on your bed.

Seungcheol:
Give me your laptop. Woozi put that in a pen drive.

Y/n:
Here you go Cheolie.

You took a seat beside him and watched him going through the files that Woozi gave him. After a few minutes of waiting, he called you to view what Woozi got.

Name: Chae Hyerin
Spouse: Chae Youngmin
Kids: Chae Hyungwon, Chae Y/n.

Seungcheol:
Is she your mother?

Y/n:
Yes. Show me more.

She was involved in a car accident before 14 years. She made it out alive and is now in Japan. Her child Y/n and her husband are dead. She suffered from memory loss. Currently she is a house wife.

Y/n:
She is alive. Are you sure Woozi got the right information?!

Seungcheol:
Woozi and Dino, our best hackers worked on this. There's no way this could go wrong. Could you remember that day?

You closed your eyes and heavily let out a sigh trying to remember what happened on that particular day. You opened your eyes just when you remembered an very important thing.

Y/n:
She was not there when the accident occurred! We were infront of a convenience store. Only me and my dad was there in the car. She was inside the store!

Seungcheol:
We need help from someone in Japan to check if she's there. But unfortunately we don't have much force there.

Y/n:
Can I ask the members of TREASURE? I mean they have members from Japan. They would help?

Seungcheol:
Whatever you are thinking, bury it 1000 ft below the ground. They wouldn't help.

Y/n:
Yoshi and Mashiho will help if I tell them my situation. Trust me in this one. Please.

Seungcheol:
But at first, we need to make sure whether I'll be alive or not. They are already done and sent me to come get you downstairs.

Y/n:
The nerve wrecking moment. Wish me luck god.

With a heavy heart you made your way downstairs with Seungcheol trailing behind. Sounds of laughter could be heard when you both reached downstairs.

Shownu:
Have a seat Y/n. We have something to tell you.

Y/n:
Sure. I also have something to tell you all.

Hyungwon:
What is it Y/n?

Y/n:
I'm dating Seungcheol. We are dating for 6 months. Please don't kill us!

The whole room fell into silence. Your heavy breathing and the sound of clock is the only thing that could be heard in the living room. All of them were looking at you both with wide eyes except for Joshua and Jooheon.

Hyungwon:
I would like to have a talk with you Seungcheol. In private. Come with me!

Shownu:
Also Y/n, explain everything from a to z.

You took a seat between Joshua and Shownu. Hyungwon dragged Seungcheol away from the living room. You looked at the way where those two disappeared with a nervous thought.

Minhyuk:
Since when?!

Y/n:
The few days after party. Sorry for not telling it sooner.

Minhyuk:
Why him out of everyone?! Do you know the danger of dating a mafia?! Do you know the reason why we never touch women and lust over them?!

Y/n:
Love is different from lust oppa! Lust is temporary while love is not! I love him and he too love me. We don't lust over each other!

Shownu just hugged you from the side and looked down at you.

Shownu:
When did you grew up this much?! Differentiating love and lust?!

Jeonghan:
Don't start some emotional s**t now hyung. I beg of you. Please don't start!

Soon Hyungwon came down while dragging Seungcheol behind him. He came to you directly after coming downstairs.

Hyungwon:
Stand up!

Y/n:
What?!

Being so done with you, he pulled you to your feet and get a hold of your hand. He gave it to Seungcheol and .....

Hyungwon:
I'm leaving my other half with you Choi Seungcheol. If I see tears in her eyes, you will be killed in my hands.

Y/n:
What?! You accepted it?! But how?! Is this real?! No no no! I'm dreaming! Oh God! My brother accepted my relationship!

Hyungwon:
Well , I accepted your relationship because I knew who he is now. He will take care of you. And will be there for you at the very end.

Without any thoughts you jumped on your brother and hugged him tightly while crying.

Y/n:
You are the best brother I could ask for. I love you so much oppa! Thank you so much for accepting this!

Hyungwon:
You look ugly while crying. Stop that.

Y/n:
What will I do?! I can't stop crying. It's tears of happiness you idiot.

Seungcheol:
Will you stop crying? I don't want to die without marrying you.

Joshua:
Well I you make her cry, remember the drill. It's 40!

Y/n:
40?! What does that mean?!

Jeonghan:
You have 20 brothers, each of us have 2 hands. So 2 punch per person!

Y/n:
Yah! He is your leader!

Joshua:
We don't care about that. If he make you cry, he pays.

You just end up laughing because of this situation. You never thought it would be easy to convince your brother. You also told him that he never took you out for a date and everyone called your boyfriend an anti romantic.

Seungcheol:
Be ready, we are going out tomorrow.

Y/n:
Why tomorrow?! We can go out just now. Come on.

Minhyuk:
It's already night young lady. So we are not allowing you to go out.

Shownu:
Get her back before 10 pm tomorrow. Take care of her Seungcheol.

After sometime, the 3 boys went back to their home. You gone to your room after dinner and eventually fell asleep.

IN THE MORNING

You woke up to someone blowing up your phone. You woke up groaning and put your phone to your ear after accepting the call.

Y/n: Hello?! Who is this early in the morning?!

Seungcheol: Nice way to greet your boyfriend. Get up and dress nicely. Also make sure you are comfortable.

Y/n: Sorry babe. In how much hours?

Seungcheol: In an hour and a half, I'll be there. Get ready soon. Love you dear.

Y/n: I love you too Cheolie.

You immediately got up and did your morning routine. After going through your closet for a couple of minutes, you found a dress which you are comfortable in. You wore it and did a light make-up since Seungcheol always appreciated you for your natural beauty.

Your outfit:

Getting your phone and purse, you made your way downstairs and greeted by your brothers. To your surprise Bogum was also there.

Bogum:
Good morning young lady! Where are you going today?!

Changkyun:
Of course! On a date with Seungcheol hyung!

Y/n:
I smell some jealousy! You should just let it be!

Bogum:
Come on tell me where you are going early in the morning.

Changkyun:
I already told you that she is going on a date with Seungcheol hyung. Why don't you believe me.?!

Hyungwon:
He is right hyung. You Chae Y/n, be careful of your surroundings and don't talk to strangers.

Y/n:
I will. (Phone rings) Got to go. Bye bye everyone!

Monsta X:
Bye Y/n! Take care!

Bogum:
What about breakfast?!

Y/n:
I'll take care of it.

You wore your shoes and gone outside. You saw Seungcheol leaning on his car and waiting for you. Without wasting any time you gone to him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged you back.

Y/n:
Good morning Cheolie.

Seungcheol:
Good morning to you too babe.

He broke the hug and pecked your lips making you smile.

Seungcheol:
Let's have breakfast and where we are going is a surprise for you.

Y/n:
Okay.

He opened the door and you got inside. He also got inside and drove off to a modern Café. You both gone inside.

Seungcheol:
What do you need love?

Y/n:
Iced Americano and Vanilla cake.

Seungcheol:
Get a table, I'll give the orders and come back soon.

You sat at the table near the window and glanced at the passing vehicles.

Seungcheol:
Here you go love.

Y/n:
Stop with the nick names. I feel so flustered Cheolie.

Seungcheol:
I too can't stop making you flustered love. You look like a tomato right now.

You covered your cheeks making him chuckle. You took your drink and started to drink it while looking away from him.

Seungcheol:
Yah honey! Look at me! I'll die if you keep ignoring me.

Y/n:
How did you live for the past months then?! Without even calling me regularly and not taking so sweetly to me?!

Seungcheol:
That was hell to me Y/n.

He took your hands in his and intertwined your fingers. You smiled at the sight and gave a kiss to your intertwined hands.

Seungcheol:
Remember the thing you asked about yesterday, love? I'm okay with it. Let's seek help from TREASURE.

Y/n:
Really?! Thank you so much Cheolie. Can I ask for something?

Seungcheol:
Sure. Tell me.

Y/n:
I know it will hurt but can you tell me why you have changed this much? You were so different back then and now it's so shocking to see you like this. Its okay if you don't want to. I also don't want to spoil our date today.

You noticed that his expression changed a little before he put back on a smile and gave a squeeze to your hands.

Seungcheol:
No worries. I'll tell you what happened but not here. I'll tell you within this day. I love you dear.

Y/n:
I love you too Cheolie.

After breakfast he took out a blindfold and tied your eyes after you entered the car. From time to time you could feel him pecking your hands and rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand. After a few minutes you felt the car come to a halt.

Seungcheol:
I'll lead the way. Follow me without being afraid. Okay love?

Y/n:
Okay Cheolie.

You both walked for sometime before stopping somewhere. You could hear the sound of water flowing. Your blindfold got removed without a warning. You adjusted your eye sight to the light before opening your eyes normally. The sight infront of you made you open your mouth. Seungcheol just chuckled with his deep voice before whispering.

Seungcheol:
Close your mouth before a fly goes inside love.

Y/n:
Be practical oppa! This place is awesome! I really like it.

Seungcheol:
I'm happy that you like it love. You want to eat?

Y/n:
Nah. I heard water flowing. Are we perhaps near a waterfall?!

Seungcheol:
Yes. I've something to show you.

He grabbed your hand and led you deep into the ground of trees. Soon you reached a beautiful waterfall with a medium size cottage, a little away from the bank of the river. Seungcheol led you to the cottage and you stopped him before he could enter.

Y/n:
Are you sure about going inside?! I mean we don't know who owns this.

Seungcheol:
It's mine love. Let's go inside and talk more.

You both got inside and he made you sit on the couch before he gone somewhere. Soon he returned with some drinks in his hand. He handed one to you. After taking his seat, he pulled you to his lap which took you by surprise.

Seungcheol:
I think you have something to say.

Y/n:
This cottage is modern and simple. Why did you brought me here oppa?

Seungcheol:
This place was my heaven before everything happened. My dad never wanted me to be happy. But my mom was opposite. She always made me happy and she was my safe heaven. Until one day I came home and saw blood everywhere. When I reached my parent's room, my mom was lying dead on the cold floor, soaked in her own blood.

His voice cracked and before you could look at him, he nuzzled his head on your neck, tightening his hold on you. You could feel his breath ticking on your skin. Your hand moved to his hair, starting to stroke it gently.

Seungcheol:
My mom was gone. My dad was a workaholic. He never cared about me nor my mom. He had a lot of enemies and that too they were  mafias. After my mom's death, he married another woman. He tried to kill me because, most of the property of my mother was under my name. I escaped and joined an orphanage where I met Joshua and Jeonghan. We didn't got along for a few months. But after that we became good friends. More like brothers. At that time you came in my life. You made me happy and became the light in my dark life. Soon that light also gone away from me. Bogum Hyung was my mom's best friend's son. He found out about me a few years after my mom's death and gave me the training to lead a mafia group. On one of my missions, I found out that my dad killed my mother along with that woman. Anger took over me and I killed him by myself along with that women. Those two even had a son. But I could care less about him. I wanted him to feel the pain that I felt. My mom was innocent Y/n. She was forced to marry a monster like my dad. She didn't deserved any of that Y/n.

Y/n:
So do you Choi Seungcheol. What you did is correct. If I was in your place I would do the same. Just don't feel burdened. You always have me and your other brothers who would always help you. I love you Cheolie.

Seungcheol:
I love you more my princess. Are you hungry?

Y/n:
A little. But I want to stay like this for sometime.

Seungcheol:
For sometime or forever?

Y/n:
What will you do if I say forever?!

Seungcheol:
Then let's be like this forever and forget about food.

You both just laughed at the end and gone to get some food. Since you told Seungcheol that you wanted to play in water, he took you to the river after a hour and swam with you. Without thinking you splashed water on him.

Seungcheol:
What the hell?!

Y/n:
You looked hilarious oppa! It was awesome!

Seungcheol:
Come back here Chae Y/n!

Y/n:
Oppa! Catch me if you can!

You swam away from him and tried to escape from him.

Seungcheol:
Yah! Don't go deep in the water! It's harmful!

You immediately gone near him after noticing that you are about to go to the deep part of the river. He had his hand on your lower back and held you close to him.

Seungcheol:
Well. Got you love!

Y/n:
It's called cheating!

Seungcheol:
Let's get inside. I'm sure you are tired. 

Y/n:
Oppa. I forgot something! I don't have clothes to change!

Seungcheol:
You can wear mine. Now come before you get cold.

He helped you out of the river as you both made your way inside the cottage. He asked you to take a shower to which you gladly agreed. After you came out of the bathroom attached to his room, you noticed that he had left some clothes for you to wear. You wore them and folded the sleeves of his shirt a little and gone out trying find him.

Y/n:
Oppa! Where are you?!

Seungcheol:
Come to the opposite room Y/n.

You opened the opposite door after you heard his voice. He changed his clothes and was sitting infront of a cupboard. He signalled you to sit with him. He held out a frame and you saw a photo of a beautiful woman.

Y/n:
She looks beautiful oppa. Who is she?

Seungcheol:
She is my mom. She looks like an angel in that dress, right?

Y/n:
She looks like a goddess oppa. No words can describe her.

He took out a box from the cupboard and gave it to you. You opened it and saw a beautiful blue sapphire necklace. You looked at him and he gave you a small smile.

Seungcheol:
She told me to give it to the girl who I like most and to whom I feel at home. I'll put it on you. My mom said that he wanted to put it on her daughter-in-law when the time comes. But she is no more now.

Y/n:
I'm sure she will be happy to see her son following her words. Unlike mine.

He hugged you without any words and kissed your forehead. You stayed in his arms for a while and broke the hug as you noticed a box in the cupboard which was hidden in a pile of clothes. You took it from there and gave it to him. He opened the box and found some of his photos and a document.

Seungcheol:
Go through this document while I go through this letter.

You started going through the document and realized that you are reading a MARRIAGE CONTRACT ! Also with yours and his name! Your eyes widen in shock until you noticed a photo fall out of the document. Seungcheol took it and inspected it.

Y/n:
Oppa. It's marriage papers. With yours and my name.

Seungcheol:
Also it looks like our parents are friends. Is he your dad?

He asked you while showing the photo. It was a girl and boy in their high-school graduation. You nodded your head and Seungcheol gave you the letter he was reading before.

Dear Seungcheol,
It's your mom. I don't know if I'll be alive when you read this. Your father is planning to murder me. I'm going to leave you and this world soon. Before that I want to say something to you. I have a friend. His name is Chae Youngmin. He is our business partner and one of my most trusted person. He is a very good man. He has a son and a daughter. When we were in university, we planned to marry our kids to each other. His daughter is the most obedient and cutest girl that I have ever seen. I want you to find her and her brother and tell them that I want you to marry her. I know it's random but you are the only one who can save her from your father and his enemies. Your father's next target will be my friend Chae Youngmin. He never liked my friendship and so is Youngmin's wife. We stopped our contact for a while and continued it. He is like a little brother to me that I can't let go of him. His children's names are Chae Hyungwon and Chae Y/n. The time is running away Seungcheol. I don't know when will you get this, but have patience and do this. Even if you find out that your father killed me and you took revenge, there are still some people who is getting ready to take you down. Be careful while doing your thing. All the best for your future. Stay happy son. I love you.
By,
your mother.

Y/n:
Your mom and my dad are friends but your dad and my mom hated their friendship. When did your mom die?!

Seungcheol:
I was ten years old. After a week I ran way from home. Then I met you.

Y/n:
Then my point is clear. We were together for 4 months before the accident happened. Your mom's prediction came true. After 6 months.

Seungcheol:
It's true Y/n. But why did your mom tried to kill you with your dad?

Y/n:
I don't know that. But something might happened in the past that I couldn't put my finger to it.

Seungcheol:
Let's talk about these the other time. We need to go back home. We will come here later.

Y/n:
Keep these papers safe. Don't let anyone see it including my brothers. I just want it to be unnoticed by them.

Seungcheol:
Let's get some rest and go back home.

You helped him to hide the papers and gone out of the room. As you both stepped outside, he kissed without any warning and trapped you between his arms. You kissed him back and broke it after a few seconds, telling him that you need to rest. He smiled as he led you to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 794 39
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
662 34 11
"You're the only one I can see Seungcheol." "And you're the only one I love Jeonghan." *jeongcheol* *Short story* *Soulmate au? * * Prosopagnosia...
31.7K 1.6K 43
Dear Sophia, I have a crush on you - J seonbae Written by - Minty Started on - 27th June 2020 Ended on - 30th June 2020 Rewritten - 20th May 2...
13.5K 606 20
CHOI SEUNGCHEOL is ceo of "CHOI COSMETICS". and such a sweet but scary guy. then he meet the most beautiful man in the world YOON JEONGHAN. after mee...