End Up Here

By kuuanelahiwahiwa

He places the necklace and bracelet in my hand, I stand there in shock, not knowing what to say. He turns aro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 18

15 1 0
By kuuanelahiwahiwa

Olivia's POV

I sit Zach down on the couch and motion for everyone to be quiet. I answer the phone. "What can I do for you, Mr. Lane." I hear his breath through the phone and I can tell he has a hangover like my dear old friend, Zach. On the phone I can hear Brad say, "I miss you, babe." I hold the phone to my chest and groan. Luke gets up and walks over to me looking at my phone. I whisper, "It's my ex." He clenches his jaw shut and I frown and run my thumb over his cheek. He frowns and I put the phone to my ear.

"What do you want, Brad?" Luke sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I curl up on his chest. "You became more beautiful since the last time I saw you." I roll my eyes and huff. "Brad what do you want?" I ask again. He laughs, "I don't even know how it was possible for me to be so stupid." I roll my eyes, again. I try and ask him again, "Brad, what do you want? What did you call for?"

I hear him sigh, "Can we try us again?" I hear Luke groan and he leans over to my other ear and whispers, "No fucking way. I'm not losing you." I smile and lightly peck his jaw. "Brad, what me and you had is over. I don't appreciate you calling me and asking to get back together because there's no chance of us getting back together." I hear something shatter on the other end. I jump a little and Luke squeezes my knee and rubs my back.

I move the phone back up to my ear and ask, "Brad?" I hear shuffling before he says, "I'm not giving up on you." The line goes dead and I shut my screen off. I curl up on Luke's lap and he kisses the top of my head. I hide my face into his chest. Luke asks, "Ash can you get him some aspirin and water?" I turn around and look at Ash. He looks at me and nods. He gets up and leaves to go and get our friend some things to cure his hangover. I sniffle and curl into Luke's chest.

"I don't know why he just can't give up on this pursuit. I hope he doesn't do anything too extreme." I mumble into Luke's chest. He rests his chin on the crown of my head. "If he does, I'll be here. We're all going to protect you." I nod and move up to hide in the crook of his neck.

I just put on a shirt and some jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror. I grab my phone and walk out the door. I yell, "Come on guys. We need to leave soon." I walk over to Maia, who's sitting on the couch on her phone. I sit next to her and check my emails. I always get them for the deals and everything that happens at Thompson Global. Victoria gives me updates each time there is a 'big' deal.

The boys come out at the same time which is unusual because they normally come out at different times and never together. Never. Ever. "Why are all of you guys out here?" They all look at me with confusion. I roll my eyes, "You never come out at the same time. Maybe Mikey and Cal but never three of you, let alone all four are you." Luke walks over to me and pulls me up. Mikey does the same with Maia. They pulls us into their sides and walk us out the door.

We all get into the SUV and head towards where the concert is. We arrive pretty fast and we even had time for me to get my vanilla bean frap. We pulled up to the gate and Jack started yelling at Zach because he had to cover for him. Zach hopped out and they both stayed at the gate. We pulled up into a stall and got out. We walked to their dressing rooms backstage and I helped all of them put on their mics after seeing their failed attempts.

They got on stage and did a few songs. They also introduced one of their new songs "Heartache on the Big Screen". It's on their She Looks So Perfect EP that's being released in two days. The fans loved it and I can tell it's going to be a hit. They're now signing autographs and taking picture with the people with VIP passes. I walk to the back of the line and see this one girl grinning like crazy. She smiling a lot and looking around - fascinated with everything. "Hi, I'm Jane." She takes my hand and shakes it. "I'm Tesa." I nod and look towards the front of the line. "Are you excited to meet them?" She eagerly nods and I giggle.

"Who's your favorite?" She asks while looking at the boys. I pucker my lips and say, "Luke. His eyes are to die for." She nods. "Yeah he does have pretty eyes." I look at the boys who look towards us. "Who's your favorite Tesa?" She turns to me and stops staring at Cal. I can tell he's her favorite just by the way she was looking at him.

"Calum. I just love him. He's hot and I just love his accent and his hair." I laugh and we just talked and got to know each other a little better. She asked me who was my least favorite and truth be told, I said Luke. She gasped and then tilted her head to the side. "I thought you said he was your favorite?" She asks. I laugh, "I did, but he is also my least favorite because of how he is sometimes."

"Really how so?" She asks while taking a picture of the Cal smiling. I smile and see Calum give her a smirk before turning towards one of the cameras. She melts on the spot and I shake my head. She turns around and waits for my answer. I look to the boys and then I thought screw it, I'll just wing it.

"Well sometimes he does immature things and gets into a lot of trouble and sometimes his ego's too big for his own good." She nods and now there's only a few people in front of us. Some of them turned around and glared since I said that about Luke. I don't really care being that I already told him it to his face.

Tesa turns around and we talk until we're up next. There is two people behind us and I told Tesa. "Hey we should let those people go first so then we have the most time in the end. So you can get a kiss from Calum." She looks at the two people and then nods. She tells them they can go in front of us. They gladly accept and after a few minutes it's our turn. She turns to me holding out her phone. "Would you mind?" I take it and then she scurries over to the boys and stands by Cal. Her grin widens when he puts his arm around her. I take a few pictures and even take a funny one.

She's about to walk away, but I shake my head and tell Cal, "She wants a kiss too." Tesa flushes and walks over to me. She tries to grab her phone, but I hold it away from her grasp. She groans and I nod towards the blushing Cal. She walks over to Cal and stands next to him. He smirks and grabs her by the waist and tilts her head up with one hand. He kisses her on the lips and I snap the photo. He pulls away after a few seconds and she's left breathless. I can tell Cal likes her because he's looking at her the way Luke looks at me and the way Mikey looks at Maia.

She walks over to me and I hand over her phone. She pushes me towards them and tells me to smile. I groan and stand next to Mikey. Luke moves and stands next to me. I pout and Tesa snaps the photo. Luke pulls me into his side and kisses me with a full-blown kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer by my waist.

I pull away from Luke and take a step back. I look over to Tesa and see her with a smug look on her face. I roll my eyes and then I hear Zach's voice. "Hey Tesa. There you are." I whip around to see Zach pulls Tesa into a hug. They pull apart and Zach turns to us. "Guys this is my cousin Theresa or Tesa for short." My jaw drops and I start laughing.

"W-wait she's your cousin?" I ask. Zach nods and I laugh again. I walk up to Tesa and re-introduce myself. "My real name is Olivia, Liv for short." I turn to Zach, "I can't believe you didn't tell me your cousin was coming." Tesa looks in-between the two of us. "How do you guys know each other?"

"Zach's my friend. My name is Liv and I told you my name was Jane because I thought you were just some fan that I couldn't trust with my true name. Everything else I told you was true though." She looks at me and the boys. "Wait so when you said Luke was your least favorite you weren't kidding?" I hear Cal, Mikey, and Ash snicker. "You said that?" Luke asks. Well more like whines. I nod, "Yeah I said that. I love you, but you are the biggest pain in the ass I have ever met and you let your ego get to your head sometimes."

His frown deepens, "I am really your least favorite?" I shake my head. "No but I'm not going to tell anyone who my favorite and my least favorite is. Plus isn't it somewhere in the handbook that I have to say your my favorite." He kisses me and mutters, "Yes," against my lips. I smile and pull away, biting my lip in the process.

Tesa starts squealing and I cover my ears. Zach groans and Cal walks to her and starts kissing her. He pulls away after the longest kiss in history. She blushes and instantly looks down. I laugh and add in, "Oh yeah if you didn't already figure it out, Luke and I are together. Oh and Maia, Mikey's girl, is somewhere around here, but Calum is all yours." She blushes an even darker red and I just laugh. "We still up for pizza?" Michael asks. We all exchange looks and nod. "Tesa you in?" I ask. She looks at Zach and then nods.

The boys left to go and pack up their things. I stayed with Tesa and Maia found us a couple of minutes later. I introduced them and we all talked. I don't know how we got to talking about our relationships and all, but I asked Maia, "So are you and Mikey going official?" She blushed and then looked around to see if the boys were near. "I don't know. I mean do I want to have people follow me around and stock me?" I laugh and nod my head, "That's why Luke and I's relationship isn't public."

The boys choose this moment to walk back to us. We stop talking about them and then all give us funny looks. Maia and Tesa blush, but I don't. I'm kind of used to it already. Luke pulls me into his side and Mikey wraps his arm around Maia from behind her. Cal walks over to Tesa and swings his arm over her shoulder. Ashton walks over to Zach and throws his arm over Zach's shoulder, "I guess we're the losers without girls." They both laugh and start skipping towards the exit. I pull out my phone and take a picture of them.

I sign into Luke's twitter and post the picture and tweet:

I guess Ash found his new bud.

I show it to Luke and he laughs. I smirk, "Oh I'm glad you find this funny cause it's posted on yours." He kisses my temple and drags me out the door, after the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396 11 1
An Ashton Irwin Fanfic. WARNING: MATURE AUDIANCES ONLY. 18+ Graphic Smut // Drug use Read at your own risk ---- preview ---- "Sweetheart..." he b...
1.2K 71 26
He grabbed my face and kissed me. Hard. I knew Luke could come back at any moment, and we'd both get caught. I'd never get to see Michael again, and...
7.2K 311 23
Voicemail, yet again. Taking a deep breath, I start the message. "Hey, I've called you again. This is the last one, I swear. Remember when we would c...
104K 4.3K 27
" I felt simply more than something this time, more passion, more love and maybe even safety. It was as if he was always there to protect me or somet...