Fresh Eyes, New Mind (CRIMINA...

By ZxeyLizabeth

Nicoletta is, what some would call, a prodigy. She has always had insight on everything and knew things that... More

Chapter 1 : The New Girl |EDITED|
Chapter 2 : The Game |EDITED|
Chapter 3 : Solved |EDITED|
Chapter 4 : Talked Down, Heading Home |EDITED|
Chapter 5 : Welcome to the Team |EDITED|
Chapter 6 : The Somniphobic Work-A-Holic |EDITED|
Chapter 7 : Name Unknown |EDITED|
Chapter 8 : Caralyn
Chapter 9 : Found
Chapter 10 : Silently Sleeping
Chapter 11 : Possibilities
Chapter 12 : Remember?
Chapter 13 : Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14 : Defused
Chapter 15 : Suspicions
Chapter 16 : You're the First, and Last
Chapter 17 : Inner Battles
Chapter 18 : What Happened?
Chapter 19 : We're Here For You
Chapter 20 : Acceptance
Chapter 21 : What We Have |EDITED|
Omg
Hi Guys
Eyes Peeled

Hello.

387 10 2
By ZxeyLizabeth

It's funny. I started this account right before publishing this story for the first time, anonymously, as a way to prove that my writing was good without needing my irl friends to boost my engagement and following.

I've kept up with this promise for 4 years now. My anonymity, my identity, has remained my own. But in this long hiatus of mine, incidental or not, I've realized that part of my block and aversion to and from my writing comes from being unable to be completely honest with you all about everything that's coming up in my life.

So here I've decided, almost exactly 4 years later, that I'm finally going to tell you who I am.

Hello. My name is Baylie Elizabeth, my last name unimportant for privacy reasons. I am just 2 months and some odd days short of turning 19 and am officially an Elementary Education Major.

I'm a full time college student and a full time employee working at a local middle school as a substitute teacher.

I fully love teaching, and of course I love writing. But I cannot take something I love as a hobby and turn it into a full career, as I'm afraid of it ruining my passion.

So again. Hi! I'm Baylie! I'm 19 years old, and I love and appreciate every single one of you.

So for the last time,
~Anon_Author48

And for the first time,
~Baylie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1.8K 52
With a rough past and trust issues, Lina Yang joins the BAU in hopes of making the world a better place by putting criminals in prison. But when she...
254 12 5
Growing up with nearly no friends except a clever friend name Spencer Reid. Being best friends with him was like having a male version of yourself. H...
9.8K 351 9
Aaron Hotchners eldest child, Lilian Hotchner has dreamed of nothing more than to be in the FBI. But how will things go how the FBIs favorite nepo ba...
36.6K 546 27
8 years have past since her life was hanging by a tread, after being saved she never looked back. Graduated as the youngest FBI agent, there's nothi...