Not Guilty // William Afton

De opithoe

Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that... Mais

*read*
one •
two •
three •
four
five
six •
seven •
eight
nine
ten •
eleven •
twelve •
thirteen
fourteen •
fifteen
sixteen •
seventeen
eighteen •
nineteen •
twenty •
twenty one
twenty two •
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight •
twenty nine •
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five •
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine •
forty •
forty one •
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five •
forty six
forty seven •
forty eight
fifty : stay quiet•
epilouge.

forty nine•

1.1K 31 67
De opithoe

TW: death, blood, gore, mention of sexual assault

i also would like to say that william sort of, i guess mocks christianity? i don't know, i'm not sure what it really is

Dylan's POV

Man 1 laughed excitedly. "Today is the day. Today is the day!"

Margaret looked at him quickly. "What? Already?"

"Margaret. Its past his birthday! A week now! Oh I've been waiting for this moment for so long!" Man 1 spun in front of us.

He's literally so odd. Why is he spinning?

"Dylan, oh Dylan, my greatest friend. Since I love you so dearly, your only job is to look on cams and call the police if something happens to Margaret." He got a little closer. "You know how silly William can be." He giggled.

"Thanks." Margaret rolled her eyes.

"Wait so whats really going on?" I asked.

"He's dying. He's dying! Or if you do end up calling the police, he'll just be taken away. But hopefully he just dies!" Man 1 said enthusiastically. He got closer to Margaret and held her cheek. "Oh Margaret. You won't let me down, will you?"

She slapped his hand away. "I can tell you no without you touching me." She wiped her hand on her shirt.

"That bastard is going to die, tonight!" He smiled brightly.

"I don't even have access to cams, only he does." I pointed out.

Man 1 happily pulled out a key from his pocket.

"Where did you get that?" I sat up.

"Remember that night I slashed him?" Man 1 sat in a chair. "I swiped it from him!"

I sighed. "I don't want him to die."

"Like I give a fuck what you want Dylan. This isn't about you, this is about Woman 1, and me." Man 1 threw the key at me.

I sighed. "You're insane. You're worse than him."

"Soon you'll be thanking me." Man 1 stood up. "¡Adios!"

William's POV

Willow and I stared at the coffin before us, where the dead body laid. She was pale, yet seemed like a very sweet lady. She reminded me of my own mother.

"Thank you guys for coming, Truly, it means a lot to me." John came up to us.

Willow turned to him. "Its nothing John. We're sorry for what happened."

I just continued staring at the mother. She seemed like she had so much more to say, but didn't have time to. She looked pretty young too, maybe in her 40's.

Willow elbowed me.

"Sorry. She just reminds me of my own mother." I turned to John.

"I get that. Well, they're gonna bury her soon, I think maybe I'd just like to have these last moments with her alone." John looked at the coffin that they were beginning to close.

Willow nodded. "Of course. We'll get going. And once again, you can take off for as long as you'd like. Or you can decide not to come back, thats fine too."

John shook his head. "No, I will come back. You guys and Fazbear Entertainment is all I have left. Without that, I'm nothing. Thank you three for coming."

John dropped his head and left us. Willow turned around and walked out of the cemetery, and I followed behind her. I didn't know what to say, really. I'm not good with this stuff. I fear sometimes I don't even do a good job when comforting Willow.

We walked out of the cemetery, where Henry was outside crying. I rarely see Henry cry, simply because he's a joyous man, but things like these really get to him. He couldn't look at John's mother and he had to step away.

Willow pulled a tissue out of her pocket and handed it to him. "Alright Henry."

He took it from her hands. "Thank you Willow. I'm sorry you two must see me like this, I just get emotional when it comes to this stuff."

"You're fine Henry, we get it." She pat his shoulder and turned to me. "Cigarette?"

I smirked. "She wants a cigarette?"

She doesn't smoke often like I do. Just when she's stressed, or when she's very excited.

I pulled out the pack of Marlboro Lights and pulled one out, along with the lighter. I would have one myself, but recently I've been trying to quit. Its not as easy as people make it seem. I sit at my table and stare at the pack for 15 minutes as if it was drugs.

I handed the girl the cancer stick with the lighter and watched her light it up in her palm. She then handed me the lighter and lightly coughed when she breathed out.

Henry sniffled and wiped his nose. "I think I'll leave. I need to calm down."

"Of course Henry. We were going to head back to Circus Baby's anyway since William forgot the forms for the partnership with the other arcade across the street." Willow said.

Henry stood up and hugged me. It was unexpected, but I do love Henry and I do love his hugs. I hugged him back.

"I'll see you tomorrow William." He mumbled on my shoulder.

"Bye Henry." I pat his back and let him go.

We watched as Henry walked away into his car and pulled off.

Willow blew out a final time and threw the cigarette onto the floor, stepping on it and rubbing her forehead. "Lets go."

-

Willow and I entered the dark building again. She was going to get the forms, and I was actually going to talk to Dylan about giving him a raise. He's very efficient with his work.

"How long are you going to take talking to him?" Willow asked.

"About 10 minutes." I said.

"Right, I'll be in the car." Willow nodded and walked towards the offices and I walked down the other hall.

I picked up the telephone that calls onto Dylan's side so I could tell him to come here, because I was not about to shove my grown ass in a vent. Its okay for him because he's younger.

But it just rang and rang. He never answered. The line must be broken, so I guess I might just talk to him tomorrow before his shift.

I placed the telephone back onto the wall. But I didn't even dare to turn around, because the moment that phone was back on the wall, the biggest shiver went down my spine when I heard that gun cock right behind my head.

"Turn around." The person behind the gun spoke.

I swallowed my saliva harder than ever before, and slowly turned around hoping that asking for me to turn around isn't just for me to act stupid and get shot.

But of course it was the redhead bitch. She had the worst poker face across that ugly face of hers. She was so punchable, I see why Willow hates her so much.

But even though her face seemed mean, she was on the verge of tears.

"You know what you fucking did to my sister." She took the gun away from my forehead and smacked me across the face with it.

I held my face with my mouth ajar.

She moved my hand away from my face with the gun and held it up to my forehead once again. He was breathing heavily and I myself could feel the rage building inside of her.

"You know what you did.. to all those kids. Who's other innocent soul have you taken? You fucking monster. You think you're so great, all high and mighty, above everyone else. You're nothing but a pathetic, abused, ugly, coward little brit." She seethed between her teeth.

But the longer I look at her, the more I see. The more I see the similarities to this girl and the one I killed.

"Obviously I know what I did. I'm the one who did it, I'm the #1 witness." I spoke calmly. I couldn't let her know I'm actually about to shit my pants.

She aggressively pushed me against the wall with the gun to my head, shaking under her grasp. She wanted to kill me so badly, and I could feel it. I know what the feeling is like, and it almost made me want to smile.

"Don't try to act funny with me. You wont be laughing when this bullet enters one side and out through the other. Wanna test me again? I wont be talking about your forehead next time." Margaret grit her teeth at me.

"You're standing here threatening me because of your sister, not knowing she wasn't such an angel herself." I peered at her.

"What the hell are you talking about? She had a boyfriend who loved her so much and is STILL currently grieving, she cared so much about me and my other siblings when our parents weren't there, she would make me feel better after Willow bullied me terribly back in school, she loved animals, and she was a christian." I saw the rage in her eyes.

"Boyfriend? Did her boyfriend know that his christian girlfriend was trying to get in my pants?" I cocked my head forward a little with the gun still to my head.

"What are you trying to say?" Her grip on the gun slightly softened.

"I'm trying to say your angelic sister assaulted me, you asshole." I spoke quietly. "Did you know she also tried to kill Willow? It's crazy. Maybe, just maybe, your sister died because someone was trying to defend themselves. I wasn't even the one who killed her, wise ass."

Margaret stared into my eyes as tears dwelled in hers. "Liar. You're a liar."

"It's crazy how christian's can think god is telling them to do the right thing when really it's just satan making you do his dirty work for his own pleasure." I knew this was getting to her.

She didn't say anything.

"Tell me, the person whose making you do this, why can't they just come here and kill me themself?" I leaned a closer. "It's because in this case, they're Satan, making you do their dirty work, for their pleasure. Either that or they just can't see me." 

"No. You're wrong. I'm here because of what you did to her, not because of what they want." Margaret seemed uncertain, doubtful.

"Margaret, you know you don't want to kill me. You got yourself angry enough to make yourself believe you want to kill me, which is making you more tempted." I looked behind her.

I could feel the gun loosening more and more in her grip. She might be asking herself right now, 'How does he know that?' and it's because I was her.

"What are you looking at?" Margaret asked, confused.

I was staring behind her and pretending like Henry was there. "Just looking at Henry behind you."

"He's not there. I'm not stupid."

"You're very stupid actually, he just got all of that on the phone with the police." I smirked.

She turned her head around so quickly her head might have spun off.

I quickly grabbed the gun from her hands since the grip was loose and she wasn't paying attention.

But boom went the gun and shot a hole in the wall.

She attempted to grab me by my tie to keep me from getting away with it, but my tie was already loose so it only slipped away from her hands.

After she pulled it I moved to the side, causing her to fall in front of me.

I stepped over her and pointed the gun at her chest, but she quickly reacted and kicked me right in the baby-maker.

I quickly pulled the gun and held my crotch. "You fucking-"

She quickly slid away from under me and knocked over a bunch of boxes, gasping and panting as she tried to get away. She wasn't going to try and fight me, she knew I had the gun and I wasn't planning on letting go.

I've never wanted to blow someone's brains out more in my entire life. Who does this bitch honestly think she is?

Though I was still in pain, I couldn't let her get away. I quickly shoved and pushed the boxes away, as she quickly ran out of the room.

You'd expect she was quick, but she wasn't. She was limping from her fall.

I groaned in pain as I ran out of the room. I couldn't care less about the pain, I was going to run and catch up to her if it was the last thing I would do.

She yelled. "Dylan!"

I continued chasing her. "Dylans not going to save you!"

She was running out of breath and soon she would be slowing down more than she already was. And it would be easier for me to catch up to her.

As I finally caught up to her, just as she turned a corner into a hallway, I grabbed her by the back of her collar and pulled her back.

"No!" She yelped.

She tried to pry my fingers away from her collar. She grunted, kicked, but she was just as light as a feather.

I aimed the gun at her face. "What's wrong? I thought we were finally gonna have some fun around here."

She looked directly into my eyes. "You're insane. You're fucking crazy!"

I'm not. But I know I won't feel guilty for killing her. I do feel guilty for the others, but I've dreamed of this moment since she first arrived.

"You've given me the perfect opportunity for this, Margaret. It's honestly such a shame that tonight happened, maybe I would've grown to become friends with you." I chuckled.

"You sick fuck!" She spat in my face.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I want to wipe my face so badly right now, I'm actually freaking out internally. Now she's done it.

"Disgusting cunt." I placed my finger on the trigger and pulled it back.

I watched as blood splattered all over the wall, my shirt and my face.

I shot her two more times in the face before dropping the gun. Her brains hung out from the side of her head, and her face seemed as if it was blown with a bomb. Unrecognizable.

I dropped her body and took a step back, breathing in and out.

To be honest, I thought I would die. If it wasn't her falling for some dumb trick I made up on the spot, I might have been dead right now.

But something wasn't right. I felt as if I might've been watched. I should be relieved that I made it out alive, that I finally got her over with, but I felt as if something way worse was about to happen.

I looked left and right, trying to see if I was just being paranoid again. But I looked up.

And the security camera was blinking red.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

681K 21.6K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...
70.2K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
4.3K 113 22
*Movie* William Afton x Fm Reader ☆☆☆ ~Y/n and William have been dear friends to each other ever since college, they were partners in every class and...
1.4K 336 43
There are no longer updates to this book, but enjoy anyway! In this story, you will be a teenage girl named Pheonix Afton, the daughter of a murdere...