Mieczyslaw Mikaelson (HELP WA...

By sterek4ever721

Stiles Stilinski didn't want anybody in Beacon Hills to know his secret. Because Stiles' name isn't actually... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Something new)
Chapter 2 (The Mikaelsons)
Chapter 3(Secrets)
Chapter 4(Kol)
Chapter 5 (Tears)
Chapter 6 (The Little Things)
Chapter 7 (Pack Meetings And Other Torment)
Chapter 8 (Immaturity)
Chapter 9 (Tales Of Huskies and Screams)
Chapter 10 Pt. 1(Where is he?)
Chapter 10 Pt. 2(Games To Be Played)
tiny, short hiatus
Chapter 11(All the world's a stage...)
IMPORTANT (not a discontinuation)
New Story (I promise I will finish this one)

Chapter 12(Memories)

1.4K 21 2
By sterek4ever721

...oops...

"...The spirits... they're cryptic little creatures, but they're all saying the same thing."

The Sheriff gulped and whispered out, "What are they saying?"

"That Mieczyslaw Mikaelson will be the end of us all."

Third-person's POV

Noah Stilinski dropped his head into his hands and sighed. 

"I love Miec, Noah, I do, but... something's telling me that I might regret this... after he turns 10 our lives... will never be normal."

"Claud, you're always telling me that 'normal' is overrated. 'Sides, I think you'll be an amazing mother."

"My wife, Claudia... she said the same thing," Noah said, trying to ignore the hurt that came with saying her name. Lydia's eyebrows shot up. "Claud, she had a spark. A spark is a type of witchcraft that didn't need any incantations. The magic just came so... naturally to her; like breathing." He furrowed his eyebrows and cleared his throat, looking out the window. "She wanted Miec to stay with us, but she was... wary about it."

Noah remembered. 

He remembered when Claudia would be rocking a cooing Miec-no, Stiles in her arms and she'd look out the window, deep in thought with her mouth pursed and her eyes dark in misery. 

He remembered watching her hug Stiles a little too tight on his tenth birthday, he had watched as a single tear fell down her cheek and-

"Mommy? Are you crying? Why're you crying?" 

"No reason, baby, no reason at all, I just... am really happy."

He remembered how she threw her head back and laughed when Stiles ran and pulled her through the playground telling her, "Mommy, Mommy, look, that's Scott! I met him in the sandbox yestewday! Scott this is my mom! She's weally cool, and she makes the best bwonies." 

He remembered when Claudia got sick and she looked at Stiles like he was a monster, telling him he was a murderer, that Stiles was going to kill them.

"Sheriff... you don't think the spirits could be right, do you?" Lydia asked hesitatingly. The Sheriff, she thought, would know, after all.

Noah didn't have to contemplate the question. He already knew the answer.

Noah knew, from the stories that Miec and Claudia had warily shared with him, that misfortune and death would always follow Mikaelsons around.

The answer was yes, Noah was sure.

He was sure that the spirits were right. That Claudia was right.

He hadn't believed it when Claudia was still alive, nor a few years after. His resolve had only started to give in in the past few years. Noah had seen the way Miec started to withdraw from him, from his friends. He'd seen the way Miec would be hungrier more often, drinking four bags of blood a day—way more than an Original vampire had to—and whenever he'd been with the pack, he'd be chomping down curly fries, chips, an apple, anything really, just to settle his stomach.

Miec was crumbling under his lies.

The oddness had gone away the past month. Overnight Miec had seemed like his "normal" self again. In an alarming way. So much so that Noah kept a close eye on "animal killings", aka blood-drained victims to see if they would pop up.

Then, of course, Kol died, and Noah has barely talked to Miec since then. Miec had insisted that he be left alone.

"No, Lydia." Lie, Noah's mind sang in Stiles' five-year-old voice. 

Lydia gaped. She then drew back slightly, her lip curled. The Sheriff was obviously not telling the truth. But for whose benefit?

Lydia was a woman of facts, logic, and proof. Her father had taught her to be.

She hated the way she swallowed the protests down thickly. She hated the fact that she was holding the objections down, just so that she could make herself feel better.

She clenched her jaw and let out a sharp sigh.

"Okay."

Lydia stood and Noah followed, opening the door for her. 

They walked to Scott, who was still ignoring the rest of the world. He looked up when Lydia put her hand on his shoulder, not a question on his face about why the Sheriff and Lydia were talking in such quiet quarters.

Scott barely heard anything, barely felt Lydia's hand. Lydia's scream still echoed in his mind.

Over and over again. 

Scott recalled the first time he heard Lydia's Banshee scream. It had just been when the sacrifices started, and with every death, came Lydia's scream. Of course, they had heard Lydia's normal scream before, but her first Banshee scream felt more unnatural. Although, Scott always had had a sneaking suspicion that Stiles knew what she was before the sacrifices, maybe even back to Peter's resurrection.

Stiles, Scott clenched his eyes. His best friend was gone. Sure, they hadn't been on the best of terms lately, due to Stiles'... secrets.

The thought still felt weird. Stiles and Scott didn't keep secrets from each other—they were brothers. (A/N flashback to when Scott made a plan with Gerard and kept it from Stiles🙄) Everything felt wrongwrongwrong when Stiles had told them he was a witch. Which was a whole new load of problems. Stiles had kept that secret from his best friend ("Hi! I'm Stiles! I like ya' sandcastle! Do you wanna be best fwiends?") for over a decade. He guessed he understood Stiles' perspective a bit, after all, it's not like when Scott and Stiles were four years old, Stiles could just blurt out he was a witch.

And Scott knows that it couldn't have been easy for Stiles, but he still can't help but feel betrayed.

And Scott felt so, so guilty. 'Cause Stiles might not be missing or dead but someone is definitely after him. There's no doubt about it, and it's not like a room coated wall-to-wall in blood is subtle.

"-ott. Scott!" Scott felt someone lightly slap his cheek, he looked up at Lydia who had arched her back to get eye level with Scott. "Scott," She said in a warm voice she rarely used, "We're going to find him, alright?"

His head dropped and he nodded a bit. Lydia gently pulled him up with the crook of her elbow, but he shook her off once he was out of his seat.

The Sheriff—who Scott had not noticed even though he had been standing right behind Lydia—took a few steps up to reach Scott and guide them towards the door. Right before he opened it, the Sheriff turned to face them both.

"Now," He said in a stony voice, "I want you to take care of yourselves, okay? If it doesn't involve you, don't worry about it." And with that strangely ominous warning, he shoved them out the door and went inside the building. Lydia stared as he walked away, while Scott just shoved his hands into his pockets and trudged away.

Lydia—suddenly realizing she was alone—chased after him and tugged on his sleeve, "Scott! Where're you going? We have to stick together!" Lydia yelled at him. She yanked his sleeve so hard that he stopped and growled at her, flashing his eyes.

"Leave me alone, Lydia." He lisped through his fangs.

He began walking even faster than before, barely controlling himself because he doesn't know where Stiles is and the Sheriff just told him to "leave it alone"

"Scott! You can't just go sulk in private! We have to go to Derek's loft! Or Deaton's, even!"

"Look, Lydia. I can't do this," He hated that his voice broke, "Without Stiles. And even if-"

Scott bumped into someone that he had barely even noticed was in front of him, which was... odd. The man caught him before he hit the ground, with practiced ease.

Lydia's eyes widened when she saw the man's face. Scott, however, had no idea what was going on, but, wait a minute, where had he seen that face before?

"Sorry, man..." Scott said on instinct when the man pulled him up. A small group of people behind the stranger caught Scott's eye and he bent to the right slightly to see them. There were three women behind him, one, with auburn hair and looked Scott's age. Another, a blonde, who couldn't have been over 25, and the last, who had to be at least 30.

Scott was about to keep walking when the man stuck out his hand, holding him from going any farther.

He smirked and then spitefully said, "So... I hear you know about Stiles Stilnski."

...Don't kill me?...

Also, the thing about Lydia's banshee scream, I did not make up. I did some research and found that 3x02 or 3x03 was kind of the first time she did a banshee scream and not just a normal one.

I promise I'll start updating regularly again. I had done it basically weekly for over 10 chapters and then it just all kind of fell apart, so I apologize.

One of my favorite scenes:

Word Count: 1437

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
426K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...