Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala
82) A Thousand Years

50) Wild Flower

7.9K 483 109
By Basictales

🦋

The water slid down her porcelain skin as she stood under the shower feeling empty. She looked down at her hands.

Her palms were shrinking as she stood under the shower for long. She was looking at the henna of her hands. It was still dark. In the very corner of her right hand's index finger there was a name written.

It was Digvijay's name. He didn't even try to search for his name in her henna like the other two. She had decided she would tell him to search his name on her hands when the henna would start to fade away to make this task more difficult for him.

However now looking at her henna painted hands she only wanted him to come and search his name all day long. She would patiently sit in one place and let him find his name however he was nowhere near her.

It was the third day that went without Digvijay. Last night she again asked Vikram.

"Please honey, tell me where is he? I want to see him," her voice was breaking as her eyes turned glassy when she asked him about Digvijay.

They were on his bed, mingled together under the warm blanket. Rudra had gone to bring a glass of warm milk for Aadya. She has good sleep when she drinks milk before sleeping.

Her question always makes both the men panic, Rudra a little bit more but Vikram handles her nicely,"Darling, do not worry about him. He is alright. He will come back soon."

Again the same reply. It made her heart ache and she let go of the tears in her eyes,"I want him now," she whispered.

"Oh darling," Vikram's heart broke when she ended up crying again. He cuddled her to his chest making a circle on her back,"He will come back when he will be alright," said Vikram and had eye contact with Rudra who entered the room.

"Princess," Rudra whispered, sitting on the bed near her. Aadya looked at him, sniffling, "Come on," he smiled at her and gestured to the glass of milk.

"No!" she said obviously not wanting to drink milk without some cookies or chocolates. They did not even add sugar in the milk. It tastes yuck.

"Darling, you will have a good sleep. Please drink the milk at least finish it half,"Vikram coaxed but Aadya shook her head, hiding her face in his neck.

"Okay then I have to call Digvijay and tell him that you are not drinking the milk," that caught her attention and her ears perked at the mention of his name.

"Digvijay told you to make me drink milk?" she asked, looking at Rudra with wide eyes.

"Yes ma'am," Rudra chuckled at her cuteness and pinched her soft cheeks.

Aadya blinked lightly and looked at the glass full of milk. Her nose scrunched seeing the tasteless milk but without any if and but she held the glass and gulped it down in one go.

"I finished the milk. Now call him and tell him to talk to me. He is not even receiving my call, " wiping the milk mustache from her lips she said and waited for any of them to call Digvijay.

But they didn't move an inch and looked at her helplessly,"What? Call him," she insisted with a slight anger in her voice.

"Princess," Rudra struggled to tell her the real reason why Digvijay was not speaking to her,"Princess he is not going to talk to you," he finally said after arranging the words well.

"Why?" she asked, ignoring the pain in her heart.

"It's his punishment," she turned her gaze to Vikram when he whispered.

Aadya did not get what was there to get punished. He did wrong by throwing her into the cold water. She got it but it doesn't mean he will ignore her like this. He should come to her and ask for forgiveness. Simple.

And about him telling her to walk inside their house naked then he should first ask her how she really felt and then decide what to do. Because it was her who was naked and cold so it was her right to give him any punishment only if he deserves.

"Why is he punishing himself? For telling me to get naked or for throwing me into the cold water?" she asked wanting to know the whole truth maybe by that she will finally get her answers.

"For everything he did," replied Rudra, which made her frown more, "elaborate for me," she again asked.

The atmosphere around them suddenly turned dark and the two men tried their best to ignore her questioning gaze,"Please tell me. Why is he punishing himself? It was not his fault that I behaved that way. I don't know what was in my mind when I behaved like that but it was not his fault. It was me," she said, her voice becoming heavy while remembering that scene again.

For a moment she wondered if she had some mental issues or something because who followed and clung to her husband after he threw her out in the cold water.

"How can you say that? It was definitely his fault," she flinched when suddenly Vikram shouted. She glanced at him and her eyes widened seeing how dangerous he was looking with the veins of his neck standing out.

She moved away from him and got closer to Rudra,"Control yourself Vikram,"Rudra yelled, wrapping his hands around Aadya who was looking at Vikram with fear and bewilderment.

Vikram looked at his wife who was close to crying. He clenched his hand and took some deep breath," There is nothing wrong with you darling. It was completely his mistake. He should not have used that tone on you," Aadya did not let him finish and cut him off in the middle.

"What tone? "

They both looked at her innocent face. Was she really this oblivious to everything ?

"The tone he used with you that morning. He ordered you to take off the shirt and then walk inside naked," Rudra chose his words carefully, extremely concerned about how she would react.

Aadya looked at them for a moment thinking about what they said,"But in the end it was me who followed him. I could have told him a clear no. It's me who didn't fight and I still don't know why I didn't fight," they were back to square one.

It's been three days since she was still confused. She had never behaved like that. It was so out of her character.

She knew her husbands might have every answer but they are not telling her. These thoughts were giving her a headache. She was really worried now. Was she really having some mental issues ?

"Darling don't think about it much," she came out of her reverie when Vikram whispered to her and laid her beside him.

Rudra engulfed her from the other side and murmured in her ear,"Princess, you are special. Just know this for now."

She did not utter anything after that. Rudra caressed her back which he recently learned that it made her sleep while Vikram hid her face in his neck.

They thought she was asleep when suddenly they heard her whimpers, Rudra turned her face towards him.

Her face was soaked with tears and had turned red,"Aadya," both the men were panicked. Vikram wiped her tears with his fingers and Rudra made her drink the water as she rested her back against Vikram's chest.

"Why is my darling crying?" Vikram cooed to her tucking her unruly hair back.

"Is he.. Is he pu-nish-ing him-sel-f like last time?" she croaked out between her cries.

"No Aadya he is alright I promise," said Rudra, cupping her cheeks. "Then tell him to come to me. I want him now," she was behaving like a stubborn kid but they all know she was only worried for him.

She had slept last night with eyes full of tears and mind full of his thoughts in mind. She was missing him.

She is missing him even now. Even the warmness of water was not easing the tension in her muscles. She will not find any peace until she sees him.

Aadya harshly wiped the tear which slid off from her red eyes and withdrawing the towel from the rack she wrapped it around her wet body.

When she came out of the bathroom she found one of her husbands had already kept her outfit for today on the bed. She assumed it was Vikram who kept the dress as his smell of cologne was lingering in the room.

She touched the fabric, it was soft and pretty. It was a brick coloured Indian suit. It was beautiful but conservative too, showing very little skin.

Her lips thinned in a flat line. They were doing it again. Again a dress which doesn't show any skin.

Did they really think that she was ashamed or broken after that incident?

Do they really think she is that sensitive that she would ignore wearing skin showing dresses only because of that one incident?

Aadya shook her head at her husbands's thinking. They were concerned that she would feel awkward wearing short dresses but they were adamant to not tell her about Digvijay!

She made up her mind that today she will change their perspective about her. She was sad, confused, tired but she was not embarrassed by that morning.

****************************

Vikram was taking out his anger and frustration on the punching bag. He was angry, beyond angry. It was hurting him to see his wife crying.

Last night she tried to control her sobs but he could hear her clearly. His Aadya was so sensitive and emotional only for Digvijay, the man who humiliated her before the three of them.

He gave one hard hitting punch to the punching bag as if he wanted to wreck everything here and now.

He was soaked with sweat and anger. Anger towards Digvijay the most. He deserved the punishment but his punishment was becoming Aadya's punishment.

He was about to give another jab to the punching bag when he heard her voice,"Vikram," he whipped his head towards her voice and was stunned by her gorgeousness.

She was standing right in front of him in a sexy outfit. She was wearing a black crop top which was barely covering her breasts and a low waisted pants which hung lowly on her hips giving a view of her delicious navel .

He was speechless for a minute at the choice of her clothes. They have thought that after the incident in the swimming pool she would like to cover her body as much as possible but here she was in one of her sexier outfits.

"Vikram. I need to talk to you," she said in a curt tone with her arms crossed under her breasts making her small perky boobs pop up.

Vikram fed his eyes at those perky boobs. The top she was wearing was perfect. Showing more hiding less.

" And I need to talk to you right now," she said, walking closer to him. She stopped only a few inches away from him.

"I need your gun," that pulled him out from his pervy thoughts. And he looked at his wife, shocked and angry,"Why the hell do you need a gun?" she controlled herself from flinching at his harsh tone and kept her grounds."I don't find it necessary to tell you," she said, curtly in her calm tone.

The arrogant and proud look on her face made Vikram knit his eyebrows together in confusion. She was looking different, nothing like a girl who was crying last night or nothing like a girl who was depending on Digvijay for her every step that morning.

"You are not getting any gun," Vikram bellowed. "Don't shout at me!" Aadya raised her voice too and that shocked him more.

"I need a gun now at this moment and that is clear. I know you have a gun. You once told me you used to train Justice to shoot," she said walking closer to him, almost standing at the tip of his toes.

With her hands crossed under her breasts she looked up at him with daring eyes while Vikram looked down at her. At her eyes first and then at her perky boobs. He gulped when he caught a small view of the crescent moon mark on her breast,"Why do you need a gun?" he mumbled, staring at her cleavage.

Aadya smirked at her husband. Now he was coming in his line. She finally uncrossed her arms making him look away from her boobs and meeting her eyes.

"I want to kill someone," she said, flatly.

"what?" Vikram shouted. His sweet, innocent and kind darling wants to kill someone. It was a joke right?

"You heard it right. I want to kill with your gun," her smirk widened. Vikram narrowed his eyes at her and shaking his head he moved backwards otherwise he would be unable to control himself and touch her breast.

Aadya looked at him silently as he wiped his sweat with a towel,"Whom do you want to kill? " he asked and in a second she replied,"You," he snapped his gaze to her and a handsom smirk came to his lips.

He pulled her to him, crashing her petite figure to his chest. Aadya gasped but did not utter anything and let him circle his arms around her. "You don't need a gun to kill me. I will kill myself only if you say."

"But right now I intend to kill you with a gun with my own hands," she whispered, her gaze strong and challenging.

"Any reason behind your intention of killing me," he asked, caressing her smooth back with his finger.

"Indeed. I have a reason. You are the culprit in my eyes," she said and Vikram frowned,"Culprit of what crime? "

"Crime of hiding things from me," she said and Vikram's eyes sharpened, "I am not hiding anything from you," he lied. He was hiding everything from her.

"Oh really," she raised a brow in mock, "Then tell me where is my Digvijay," she asked, placing her hands over his hard chest and creating a gap between them.

Vikram again pulled her to him and this time crushed her breasts completely to his chest. It made her gasp but she kept mum,"It will be better if you don't ask this question again and again, darling. He will come back when he feels it's the right time," he said.

"I am not going to wait for him more, Vikram. I want him now. If you don't take me to him then I will go alone and search for him everywhere. I promise you that," she was adamant this time and was not having any intention of backing down.

Vikram could see the stubbornness in her eyes. He let go of her, making her stumble back a little," Go change I will take you to him. He is in office working like a robot twenty four seven," he said, blankly.

Vikram looked at her confused when she didn't move,"What?" he asked with a slightly irritated tone.

"The gun. Give me your gun," She waited patiently for him to take her to the shooting range and give her his gun. "Why do you need a gun now? I said I will get you to him."

"You got free from the allegations by agreeing to my conditions but I have one more culprit to deal with," she crossed her arms under her breast again and said in a no nonsense tone.

"Rudra? Vikram asked but Aadya refused to say anything.

Vikram sighed and pulled out a revolver from his blue faded jeans and passed it to her,"Here," Aadya blinked her eyes, stupefied. He was carrying the revolver all this time!

"Why do you have a revolver with you, in your jeans pocket?" she shrieked. She thought he would give her the gun from the shooting range. "I have a gun with me all the time," he replied in a flat tone.

Aadya hesitated for a bit and then asked,"Why? "

"Darling do you want this or not," he raised an eyebrow in question

. "Yes, I want it," she said and snatched the revolver from his hand.

"It's heavy," she mumbled when she felt its heaviness on her hand and looked at the shine and shape of the revolver.

Vikram was looking at her with a smirk as she was observing every curve of the revolver. His darling doesn't know that dealing with guns is their family business. An illegal one on that.

While studying the revolver she suddenly pulled the trigger and flinched, closing her eyes waiting for the firing sound to echo but it was silent as before.

She opened her eyes and found Vikram smirking to her. He chuckled and took out six bullets from his jeans pocket making Aadya pout at her stupidity.

She shook her head and turned around to go out only to gasp when Vikram smacked her butt hard. She winced at the pain and rubbed her hand on her butt. Rolling her eyes at him she moved forward to her next target.

****************************

Rudra was making coffee for himself. His shoulders were tense. The last three days were hard for him too.

The thoughts of that morning were racing in his mind. He has never seen his Aadya like that before. So fragile and dependent.

Rudra always used to think that his wife should be someone who would be easily tamed and trained. The one who knows her status as a woman in their family.

Someone who is submissive and timid, he used to like this kind of woman and hate those women who were strong and opinionated. These kind of woman were nothing but a fucking bitch in his eyes whom he despises the most.

However when he saw Aadya everything changed for him.

He has fallen for a girl who was completely different. She was a strong and opinionated woman who was nothing like the woman he desired. Still he has fallen for her and the love for her in his heart was increasing day by day.

He adores his princess who is proud, bold and cheeky. She is nothing like a woman he wanted but now she has become his everything.

His princess was the perfect blend of soft and wild. And he fucking love it.

However, what had happened that morning left him speechless. He was hating Digvijay for showing that side of her to them.

He poured the black coffee in the cup and brought it near his lips. It tasted bitter and blended just like he likes.

However the taste of the coffee was not as bitter as the memory of that morning. She was behaving so differently. He would have never thought that she would have this side inside her.

The way she was following every order of Digvijay. The way she was depending on him even after he degraded her before three of them. She was putting her full trust on him like she knew whatever he would do would be right.

Rudra hated to accept it but she was behaving like a submissive. He really did not understand how a single dark tone and look could take you to an unknown world.

If he had not seen from his own eyes he would have thought it was a lie but he was there. He has seen how scared his Princess was.

She was definitely scared. Poor soul didn't even know what was happening to her. She was holding Digvijay like if she left his hand she would get lost in that world.

Though the four of them were there but for her it was only her and Digvijay. By the way she was behaving it was looking like she was in a submissive space and Digvijay was her everything. She will allow him to do anything to her but the only condition was he will not leave her. She was behaving differently than any other submissives he had seen but he guessed that's what makes her different from others.

He threw the unfinished coffee on the basin after thinking about all this again. Especially how she was crying after coming back from high. Wondering why she was behaving like that. So blank and silent.

They know if she comes to know the truth she will break. She will not accept that she has this submissive side inside her. For fuck sake even he was shocked. His bold and brave princess was a submissive from inside?

He loves every part of her. Good or bad doesn't matter. But he was finding it hard to accept this submissive side of her.

Wasn't it ironic?

The man who used to like timid and submissive women was not liking the submissiveness of his own wife.

He shook his head and started cleaning his coffee cup. Suddenly he heard her footsteps. Her footsteps were light yet strong.

Strong, he loved that. By the sound of her footsteps he knew she was not sad anymore and was back into her old self and he was thrilled to know that.

He smiled widely and turned around to look at her.

But as his eyes met hers his smile disappeared.

She was glaring at him with her catlike eyes. She was wearing a very short top, one of her boldest ones. He noticed.

She took a step towards him and he moved back. With the intensity she was glaring at him he knew she was going to kill him.

And a little doubt that he had vanished when she pulled a gun on him. Correction a revolver.

He did not know why he did that but he raised his hands in surrender and gulped visibly when she raised her chin a little as if she was satisfied by his reaction.

Aadya pointed the revolver right at his chest and backed him until he stumbled to one of the chairs kept at the side of the kitchen table.

He ended up sitting on the chair with Aadya pointing the revolver at him.

"Rudra Pratap Singh," she pronounced, keeping the pointer of the revolver right at his heart.

Rudra knew he was in a deep shit when she called him with his full name. "Prin-ces-s,"he stuttered terribly, looking right at her killing eyes.

"Shh.. " Aadya shushed him, placing her dainty finger over his brown lips.

"I will say and you will listen otherwise my bullet your chest," she maintained the domination she created and sealed all this distance between them by sitting over his thighs on the chair.

She settled herself well on his thighs with her long legs dangling on the both sides and her exposed cleavage right before his eyes.

She snaked one arm around his neck and started playing with the short hair of his neck while pointing the revolver right at his heart with the other hand.

Rudra took a sharp breath as the witch with blue-green orbs stared at him with wickedness shining in them.

"Don't," she said when he tried to encircle his arms around her tiny waist. "You are not allowed," his brows knitted but one look from her and he took his hand back.

"Who are you? " she murmured near his lips. Rudra forgot to say anything as the close proximity was enough to make him shut.

Aadya trailed the revolver from his chest to his Adam's apple and finally stopped, pointing the revolver to his sharp jawline,"Who are you to me? " she repeated.

"Your husband," he said, lost in her blue-green eyes.

"Exactly. My husband," she whispered softly, knotting his tiny hair between her long fingers.

"Then why the hell were you smiling at another woman!" she roared, grasping his short hair hardly which made him wince.

"What are you talking about Princess? " he asked, wincing hard as she didn't leave the tight hold on his hair.

"oh! Look at my poor husband who doesn't know anything. I am talking about dinner that night . All the time you were smiling at Drishti while not glancing at me once. What kind of hubby you are!" she bellowed and raised the revolver right into his forehead.

Rudra scowled at her words. Was she jealous of Drishti? For fuck sake she is like his sister.

"She is like my sister," he said without a delay. He didn't want to create any misunderstanding between them.

Aadya took a sharp breath and withdrew the revolver from his forehead. Rudra sighed in relief but it was short lived as she pointed the revolver under his jaw.

"I don't care," she said. "You are not supposed to smile at another woman. Now repeat after me," she said, sliding more closer to him. She almost leaned on him, making the chair creak on the wooden surface.

"I Rudra Pratap Singh.." she said and waited for him to repeat however when he didn't say anything she pulled his hair harder.

"I Rudra Pratap Singh.." he said.

"Will never look at other women."

"I will never smile at other women."

"I will do whatever my wife says and follow her like a good husband."

"I will do whatever my wife says and follow her like a good husband," Aadya smirked as he finished, tapping the revolver at his jaw one last time she manipulated him to do something which he was ignoring for so long.

" So now that you promised me to follow whatever I say, hear my first demand. I want to meet your parents. Tell me when will you take me to meet them," she said, softly knowing that now he was bound to his words.

Rudra looked at her for a few minutes. He wanted to say a clear no but what will he gain from it. He is not ashamed of being her husband.

It was the perfect time to show his family, especially his father, how proud he is of being Aadya's husband and what a gem of a woman his wife is,"Okay I will take you to my parent's home for Saturday lunch I guess," he said which made Aadya smile.

"But my father is very angry with me. He has told me to never step in his house again. If he disrespect you we will not be there for even a second," he said in a hard tone, making her understand the seriousness of the situation.

However Aadya was too delighted to understand his concern. She only nodded and said,"Alright."

"Now one more thing you have to do for me," she said, getting off from his thighs.

Rudra took a sigh of relief finally he saved himself from her killing intentions.

"You have to bake chocolate cupcakes. We are going to bring Digvijay back home. I want to make chocolate cupcakes for him but I can't so you will do that for me," said Aadya.

"He does not like cupcakes."

"I know but I do," Aadya shrugged, keeping the revolver on the kitchen slab.

******************

"You finished half of them already Princess," Rudra said with his hand under his face as he looked at Aadya who was devouring the delicious chocolate cupcakes.

"But you said no..He doesn't like cupcakes so I should finish as much as I can and then the leftovers we will get for him," said Aadya, as the chocolate melted down on her taste buds.

"You want some?" she said, forwarding a cupcake towards Vikram. He only shook his head wondering what a girl his darling is.

She was eating the cupcakes with so much elegance and sophistication yet like a baby who was getting cupcakes for winning the race.

They were in a car with Aadya sitting between them in the backseat. She was wearing the same dress that he had taken out for her to wear today and was looking ethereal as always.

Both the men shared a look. She was looking so calm and delighted while eating the cupcakes. It was not looking like she had cried for the last three days for her husband.

Finally the car stopped outside the triumvirate industries. Aadya looked up at the hundred floor building touching the high sky.

He was dwelling himself in his work while she was waiting for him to come home, she thought.

Coming out of the car Rudra opened the door for her and forwarded his hand to take. Aadya smiled and closed the lunch box she had got for Digvijay and placed her hand on his.

Rudra held her hand protectively from one side while Vikram encircled her waist from the other side and they walked towards the sky touching triumvirate industry.

Aadya's confidence vanished and her anxiety was rising as she looked at the great building.

She tightened her hold on the lunch box which she was carrying in her right hand. It was one thing to deal with Vikram and Rudra and it was another thing to deal with Digvijay.

He is not like the other two. He makes her nervous.

Especially after that morning. How will she face him after that? She was afraid. What if she ended up crying after seeing him or she would act wildly.

"Darling," she looked at Vikram who passed a small smile to her,"Are you nervous?" he asked softly when she stopped walking. Aadya only shook her head and smiled at him,"let's go then," said Rudra.

They walked again and Aadya noticed that nothing had changed since the last time she visited this office. Coincidentally at that time also she had come to meet Digvijay.

With his eyes down to the floor Alessandro opened the glass door for them. The bustling of the office seized as one pair of eyes followed by the other pairs got the sight of a beautiful woman with their bosses.

Everyone was looking at the woman with their bosses with curiosity.

Is she their wife? They wondered. Whole country knew that the triumvirate were sharing a wife but no one knew who she was.

The way both the men were keeping her close to their body and smiling at her with admiration they knew it was their woman.

Some people in the office have thought that the woman who has succeeded in bewitching the three men must be some supermodel with an hourglass figure or a woman with an angelic beauty but she was nothing like that.

She was much more plain and ordinary with a tall stature, lean figure and pretty eyes. She was beautiful but not gorgeous enough to be a wife of three richest and hottest men.

Those were ordinary eyes filled with jealousy and envy.

For seeing the real beauty of Aadya one should have the eyes of triumvirates.

The men in the office did not raise their eyes and looked at the woman twice. They were smart enough to worry about their life more than lusting after the beauty who was their boss's wife.

And some women were fool enough to glare at Aadya with jealousy in their eyes while others smiled at their boss's lady who was looking like a goddess of beauty and love. No wonder the three men were head over heels for her.

Aadya was extremely nervous from inside but she maintained the soft smile on her lips and walked with her husbands with her chin up with pride and humility.

She nodded, greeting back to some women who wished her good evening but when she saw some women looking at her with envy she did not forget to send a glare their way.

She decided she would tell her husbands to transfer those women somewhere far. Maybe Tanzania or Lakshadweep.

Finally they stopped in front of the elevator. She tightened her hold on Rudra's hand and placed her head on Vikram's shoulder as he pressed the lift's button.

The unknown feeling from that morning again resurfaced in her heart. She was about to face Digvijay three days after that experience. The door of the lift opened and they took her somewhere she didn't know about.

"He is in a meeting," a girl said. She was Rudra's personal assistant. She was saying something to Aadya with a smile but Aadya had suddenly turned deaf. She was looking at the young girl but that morning was playing in her mind.

"Ma'am this for you," the girl gave a beautiful orchid bouquet to Aadya but Aadya stood there still, not receiving the flowers from her.

She felt a hand wrapping around her shoulder protectively. It was Vikram who kissed her head and said something slowly.

She did not understand what he was saying. Everything was so silent. She felt someone taking the lunch box from her hand and she looked at Rudra. He passed the box to his assistant and said something to her.

It looked like he was instructing her,"Not even a single word about my wife should go out of this office. I will slaughter you first and then everyone else if anyone gets to know about my wife,"his eyes were dark like he was spitting venom but Aadya did not understand what her Sugar was saying.

"Let's go darling," said Vikram and they again started walking through the corridors of their office. Not once she glanced around their office's richness. Not once did she ask where they were going. She just followed them blindly.

Rudra opened the door of the conference room and the discussion which was going behind the door suddenly quietened down. All eyes turned towards Aadya while her blank eyes searched for him.

She felt her legs getting weak and her heartbeat accelerated. The blankness was leaving her body and everything in her mind was in chaos as she searched for him among so many unknown faces.

A whimper passed her lips when it was getting hard to find him but then she saw him.

He was looking back at her. His eyes mirrored hers carrying the same emotions. Her lips parted and she leaned into Vikram, finding it difficult to control herself in front of everyone.

One by one everyone left the conference room. Both the men who had accompanied her till now did not want to leave her alone but it was the situation's demand.

They kissed her forehead before going out the room and locking the door.

It was only her and him. Her mouth parted and a whimper left her mouth. She has missed him so much. Even a single day without him was torture to her and here she has spend three whole days without him.

She took some light steps towards him and he got up from the head chair.

"Aadya.. " he whispered but she looked at him, longingly. They were standing there without saying anything for more than a few minutes.

They were just looking at each other when suddenly Aadya started opening his blazer. "Babe, what are you doing?" he asked, bewildered by her sudden approach. But Aadya did not utter anything and opened the buttons of his white shirt.

In a moment he was shirtless. Aadya placed her hands on his biceps and looked at every inch of his shirtless body. Digvijay was unable to understand anything. She took a step forward and stood behind him with her eyes closed. She was scared but she had to see it. Gathering her courage she looked at his back.

When she saw no fresh scars on his back she heaved a sigh of relief and slumped over his back, hugging him from behind with her eyes closed.

Digvijay stood there silent like a wooden statue feeling her soft body against his but then he felt the wetness of her tears on his back.

"Babe," he said but cut off when Aadya left him and again stood in front of him.

She pulled him to her by holding his neck, "Don't you dare to take any decision without me Digvijay!!" she screamed, pouring out all her anger as the tears brimmed her blue-green eyes.

to be continued..

**************************

Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to press the star at the bottom left corner of your screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 210K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
783K 18.5K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
2.4M 103K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
275K 17K 42
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...