Writing is my Escape: Poetry

By kaligurl_zebra_

Some poems, I have written to escape my world, and write. I have written only two poems so far but I love the... More

Sunshine {published 4/19/15}
Let Me Out
A New Light
Internel Darkness
A Special Octupus
Alone
But You Don't Understand
You Make Me Smile
A Burden
100 views
Love
Sky Full Of Stars
Everything Has Changed
Dare to Dream
I wasn't ready.. But I do love you..
Monster, looking through the window
Where's my happy ending ?
My Birthday
Thanks everyone for 309 views
Memories
Here's to this year
the sky, the stars, and the moon
one minute here, gone the next/why?
Mom & Dad vs. Mother & Father
Nature

I feel...

27 4 0
By kaligurl_zebra_

4/22/15

sometimes I feel lonely, sometimes I feel worthless. then there's days I feel like I'm nothing. I'm insecure and feel so alone. does anyone understand me? people can make me feel alive, but in the end, I feel alone. I feel like I'm that depressed friend that just brings darkness? I bring bulls*** to my friends, my only friends. I lose people because I'm a darkness. I only have some people that can make me feel alive! but have I told you I'm a good actress? I may be a horrible liar, but I won't show my misery m, how depressed I am. I feel alone. I feel like I'm nothing. At night, the thoughts of darkness come. you come to my mind, making me feel like eternal darkness. I'm not normal, I can't dream of rainbows and love. The things I dream about is darkness and who depressing life is for me. I know there's no definition of normal, but of all things, I'm not. I lose things that used to belong to me. the people that used to be in my life. and they leave the painful memories, that kills you. I feel alone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 22.6K 78
MELANCHOLY | Melancholy drips from my fingertips. Here, I will speak the sadness, the heartache, and the decaying for all the unspoken. Perhaps un...
16.8K 577 92
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
811 312 14
This poetry collection explores loneliness, theology, Biblical characters, depression, heartbreak, and disappointment. It's a good read for someone g...
7.1K 402 15
الـكاتـبه نـاديـن