Accidental || Sope

By AadyaAmit

!texting au! Jung Hoseok thought he had confessed to his crush but it was the wrong number... Min Yoongi... More

I
W
A
N
T
Y
O
U
T
O
K
N
O
W
T
H
A
T
Y
O
U
A
R
E
P
R
E
C
I
O
U
S
T
E
W
A
Y
Y
O
U
R
E
A
L
L
Y
A
R
E
Thank You!! + Announcement!!

H

751 39 14
By AadyaAmit

first of all.... their outfits cuz i'm a sucker for clothes- 

Yoonji's outfit cuz yas queen-

the yoonseok couple reached the restaurant and walked inside to be greeted by 'oohs' and 'awws' since they had been holding hands all the time.... but right now the center of attention was yoongi...

"it's been time you got dressed like that", namjoon observed his childhood friend and yoongi spoke, "you can thank hoseokie for that", he said while hoseok proudly smiled...

"as expected from the god of fashion", jimin spoke and smiled, hugging his hyung tightly followed by taehyung .. yoongi was pushed to the side by the vmin duo and namjin couple tried to not laugh at yoongi's pout which resulted in yoongi glaring them..... there was a large circular table with so many plates full of different cuisines present and finally all of them sat around it...jimin had stolen hoseok from yoongi and now the boy with the sunshine smile was sitting between jimin and taehyung... and yoongi had to go sit beside yoonji... both of them looked at each other and smiled, bowing their heads a little, politely...

if you're wondering their order of sitting... they are sitting in a circle around the table

taehyung> hoseok> jimin> yoonji> yoongi> namjoon> jin> jungkook> taehyung

"i guess yoonji really is yoongi hyung's long lost sister.. look at their smiles!", taehyung pointed out to which both the mins responded by "shut up tae"

the variety of food tempted yoongi to go feed his hoseokie but he contained himself but then he saw jin feeding namjoon a piece of sweet glazed potatoes and he decided that he'll have to go to his hoseokie...

he stood up from his seat and tapped jimin's shoulder to which the blonde turned...

"exchange seats with me.. you and i both have a girlfriend and boyfriend to take care of", yoongi spoke and jimin nodded, exchanging seats with yoongi...

and well, that just how all the couples ended up sitting together and eating to their heart's content...the dinner was done and all of them had moved on to chatting...

"how 'bout we play 'never have i ever' ?", jungkook suggested and all of them nodded cuz who wanted to go home this early rather than enjoying the drama and chaos here...

so now all of them sat in their respective seats with all their fingers up...

"whoever will put a finger down will have to drink three shots of soju.. i'll start.. never have i ever.. licked the floor?", taehyung spoke and the table was surrounded by the sounds of "of fucking course" and "who tf actually does that" and "it's taehyung" but all the attention was suddenly cast upon the maknae who had put the finger down... and the group stared incredulously at the boy and jungkook downed three shots of soju and then looked at jin...

"remember when you dared me to lick the floor?", he asked his older half-sibling...and jin shook his head..

"no, i remember that i specifically said that 'jungkook don't lick the floor' and then you said 'don't tell me whatever the fuck to do seokjin' and licked the floor", jin finished talking and jungkook had an 'oh' look...

"alright so it's my chance.. never have i ever... kissed my boyfriend or girlfriend?", hoseok spoke and all of them groaned and he grinned, "remember to tell the story behind the first kiss"

this was just a trick to get all of them telling the story of their first kiss cuz oh well.. hoseok loved fluff as much as this author..

everyone proceeded to gulp down three shots and then moved on to the stories... jin started speaking...

"so it was on our seventh date when namjoon and i were dating secretly three years ago. joonie had taken me to a lake at night and we were boating when it happened in the middle of the lake", jin finished speaking and taehyung remarked, "that sounds straight out of a k-drama"

"well what do you take me an actor for?", jin sassily flipped his hair and a few snickers left their mouth and now it was the yoonseok couple's turn..

"happened just a few days ago... i had asked hoseokie if i could kiss him when he had come over..", yoongi described and the table was filled with "awws"

hoseok cheeks reddened as a fond smile made it's way to yoongi's face while he kissed the younger's cheek and all of them burst in giggles and 'uwus'... now it was the jimji ship's time...

"it was the day i had proposed to minie.. he had dropped me off at my apartment and kissed me goodbye", yoonji spoke... jimin broke into a cute smile which made yoonji smile in return at his cute and childish boyfriend.. he was so adorable and she felt like squishing him and keeping him safe in her pockets... and finally it was taekook's time to shine...

jungkook started speaking, "it was when i had stayed the night at tae's.. we had cuddled and slept like that... when we woke up in the morning, he asked me for his morning kiss and i kissed him on the lips, i was sleepy too... but then it was in the middle of our classes that we suddenly remembered that we lost our first kiss to each other.. i don't regret doing that though"

"typical taekook", jimin snickered and all of them giggled...

"my chance now.", yoongi spoke and pretended to think a bit...

"never have i ever.. drunk a bottle full of tomato ketchup?"

_______________________

i won't even lie.. my sis has done that and she still can do that considering how much she likes ketchup and i'm always like "wHY?? hoW??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 5.7K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...
44.8K 1.6K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
18.3K 1.1K 22
❝ I hope someday I can call you mine, and you can call me yours ❞ On the phone: "Hyungggggg" drunk hoseok said "Hobi are you drunk?" yoongi said "may...
19.4K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...