The Epic : In a different sit...

Dr_Aim4

The epic Mahabharata thought in a different way... What if Karna and Pandavas got reunited? What if Draupadi... Еще

Acknowledgement
Character Sketch
Part 1 : The Truth
Part 2 : The Search
Part 3 : Known to younger clan
Part 4 : The unwelcomed welcome in Hastinapur
Part 5 : The Meet with Brothers
Part 6 : The Unfortunate Encounter
Part 7 : The Battle Of Truth
Part 8 : A Day With The Brothers
Part 10 : Family Reunion
Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship
Part 12 : Blooming Love
Part 13 : The Ceremony
Part 14 : The Impact Of War On Minds & Hearts
Part 15 : The War
Part 16 : Auspicious Occasion
Part 17 : The Danger Ahead
Part 18 : The Suspicion
Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest
Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love
Part 21 : The Realisation And Proposal Of Love
Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers
Part 23 : The Anger
Part 24 : The Swayamvar
Part 25 : The Worst Politics
Part 26 : The Choice And The Decision
Part 27 : The Division Of the Kingdom
Part 28 : The Meet With Duryodhan
Part 29 : The Winner
Part 30 : Marriage Plans
Part 31 : The Impending Danger
Part 32 : The War For Survival
Part 33 : Teased By Family
Part 34 : Pre-marriage Vibes
Part - 35 : Clearing Of Doubts
Part 36 - Entrance Of Narada
Part - 37 : Continuation Of Flashback
Part 38 : Thoughts
Part 39 : Confrontation
Part 40 : Plans For Fight
Part 41 : Emotional Battle
Part 42 : Planning Of War
Part 43 : Useless Banter Of Brothers 🤭
Part 44 : Mother-Son Convo
Part 45 : The Bonds
Sorry
Part 46 : Good News
Part 47 : The Fight
Part 48 : Naughty Childhood Of Krishna
Part 49 : Birth Of Krishna
Part 50 : Killing The Demons (Part 1)
Cover
Part 51 : Killing Of Demons (Part 2)
Part 52 : Krishna's Marriage
Announcement Of Marriage

Part 9 : Love from the parents

2.4K 103 8
Dr_Aim4

From the time they left the palace for their eldest brother Karna's first mother's house, the Pandavas just had one thought in their mind... What if Karna's mother take them to be the reason of their son's misery? What if his mother take them to be the reason behind Karna's absence in their life now... They couldn't understand what to do... It was totally an awkward situation for them...

While this thoughts and anxiety of future happenings in their mind, they didn't even realised when they reached their destination...

As soon as Karna saw them thinking deeply about something, he thought of gaining their attention...

As soon as he thought so, Arjun who first realised the immobility of the chariot, called his brothers to tell them that they reached...

Again an awkward situation...

They went towards Karna and gave him a fake smile not knowing what to do further...

Karna took them to his house... The house where he lived from childhood till yesterday...

Seeing the house, they got tears in their eyes... It was a small house in a small area... The place looked slight dark due to the unavailability of Sunlight in the area...

Though Pandavas used to stay in a jungle amidst many sages, the place was big and had proper ventilation and sunlight... The place was beautiful too...

But this place... It really made Pandavas' heart sank to know that their eldest brother, the crown prince of Hastinapur, had to spend most of his life in a place which was unhealthy for living...

Karna who still didn't understand what happened to his ever excited brothers ignored their facial expressions as he came back to his home after 12 years... As he was back by the time of the competition, he couldn't even meet his parents fearing he would get late... And after that he and his family (Radha Maa and Adhirath Pitashri) got to know he was of Kuru Dynasty - the eldest one among the youngers to be precise...

His life took a 360° turn and he got so overwhelmed and emotional that he couldn't come out from the palace leaving his brothers and mother there...

But now finally he was there - in his home... He felt a surge of excitement to meet his Radha Maa...

As he started advancing towards his house, the rest of the Pandavas followed suit...

As they reached inside the premises of the house, they saw an elderly lady doing few works... Karna advanced few steps and finally called out what he was yearning to do from 12 years...

Karna : Radha Maa...

Radha Maa : Karna??? (Coming towards him) Son??? Are you really here??

Karna : Yes mother... I'm here... Please let me sit under your feet Maa

Radha Maa : What are you saying Karna? You aren't our child... We adopted you... You are the biological son of Raj Mata Kunti... What are you doing here? You should leave before anyone sees you...

Karna : What are you even saying Mata? Yes I might be the biological son of Mata Kunti but that doesn't mean I'm not your son... You made me what I'm today..
You instilled the values and ethics in me... You taught me everything... You were there to feed me and to make me sleep... Mata, I know what pain a mother bears just to become a biological mother but the pain the mother goes through while rearing the child or the happiness that she goes through when her son is happy or when he achieves something is much more greater than that...

Mother isn't just the one who gives birth... A real mother is the one who rears her child... Stays there in every step of her child's life be it success or failure...

Nurtures him or her and educates him or her... Makes the child a responsible and better human...

Mata I know what happened wasn't in hands of anyone... It was destined... But that doesn't mean that you will lose your son forever... Yes mata your son is here... To give you the pleasure of motherhood and to give you the feeling of being the best mother in the world...

Mata I know what you did for me can't be repaid... Ever... But I want to give you something... For everything that you did for me...

Radha Maa : You yourself told that it's mother's duty to do whatever I did for you and now you're thinking of repaying me? What can a mother ask from her child? I'm happy with your presence son... Your head on my lap makes me feel at my best... I don't need anything else from you son... You have already given me the biggest pleasure... The pleasure of being your mother... And I really don't need anything else from you...

Karna : Mata... See who all came to meet you...

Pandavas : Pranipat Jyesth Mata...

Radha Maa : Jyesth Mata?

Arjun : Yeah you're our Jyesth Mata... You're the mother of the eldest Pandava... Our eldest brother... And I'm sure you would love us too... Like your son... So you became our mother too... That's why Jyesth Mata... Why? You didn't like the name?

Radha Maa : What did I do in my previous births to get you all as my sons? Today I really feel blessed to get you all in my life... And about being your mother... Will you consider me as one?

Yudhishtir : Mother always stays a mother... What's there to consider in it? Jyesth bhrata is very lucky to have you in his life... We too want to get as much lucky as him... Won't you consider us as your sons Mata?

Radha : Obviously son... What's there to consider in it? Anyways Karna always forget about me... It's better that I now have 5 more sons to take care of who won't forget me like he does...

Karna : When did I forget you Mata?

Radha Maa : Oh yeah... You came back to me as soon as you were back from your studies right?
From 12 years I was waiting and you... You didn't show up for a minute too... Look at Arjun or Nakul or any one of them... Did they ever do such thing? They love their mother and now their Jyesth Mata...

Karna : You know right Mata what were my motives... I couldn't endanger you for all these... Infact I don't think you and Pitashri are safe here...

Arjun : Jyesth is right Mata... Duryodhan can go to any levels just to blackmail him to leave the throne... We don't want you to be the pawn of his evil plans... It's better you and Jyesth Pitashri come with us to our Palace... It's your right Mata... And it's about your safety too... Please agree Mata...

Radha Maa : Ok fine... I agree... But you all need to attain permission from Aarya too...

Karna : Where is he Mata?

Radha Maa : I don't know... He said he's going outside...

Karna : Ok we'll wait...

Radha Maa : Don't worry sons... You all sit... I'll prepare something for all of you... Till then you all can chitchat...

Pitashri Adhirath : I'm back...

Karna : Pitashri... Pranipat Pitashri...

Pitashri Adhirath : You? What are you doing here?

Karna : I came here to meet you all and take you to Hastinapur...

Pitashri Adhirath : What will we do there? We can't go... Also you are the eldest son of Kunti... You shouldn't come to the residence of Lower caste people...

Karna : What had happened to you Pitashri? I might be the eldest son of Kunti but who have made me a man?
Who taught me the values? My mother abandoned me when I was a child... Who took care of me at that time? Knowing I'm not your son, you still took care of me... Never made me feel that you weren't my actual parents... Never stopped me from anything... You both were there when my real parents weren't... For being biological parents, mother suffers pain... But for raising him, they both do everything irrespective of what they are... Be they are poor or wealthy, they try to fulfill everything they can for their child... My mother had abandoned me but you all took care of me... And I feel that parents aren't the one who just give birth to their child but they are the one who teaches them the values and how to cooperate with the society... They helps us adjust in every situation and helps us take decisions in crucial times... And I can proudly say that though my birth mother was Kunti, you both were my real parents and I'll still call you both in the same way I used to call you all and will still regard you the same....

Being my parents, you too have the right to come to the Palace and stay with your son... Also Duryodhan can't make you both hostage even if he wants to...

Pitashri Adhirath : And why would he take us hostage?

Karna : Because of his obsession towards the throne of Hastinapur... He can go to any extent to get it... I don't want you both to be the pawns of Duryodhan...

Pitashri Adhirath : Ok fine... We'll go...

Pandav Kumars... I'm sorry I didn't see you all here... Pranipat Rajkumar...

Yudhishtir : Pranipat Jyesth Pitashri...

Pitashri Adhirath : Jyesth Pitashri?

Bheem : Yes... Jyesth bhrata Karna is your son... And we his brothers and now you all are our parents too... Would you mind taking care of extra 5 sons Jyesth Pitashri?

Pitashri Adhirath : Why would I mind son? You're our son too... There's nothing to take in mind... (in mind) I don't know how these Rajkumars are so down to earth... They had all the luxuries to make them spoiled... But still they are this humble... May God protect them all...

After this, the Pandavas stayed there for the whole day enjoying themselves to the fullest with Radha Maa and Pitashri Adhirath... Finally when the time came for their departure, Radha and Adhirath promised them that they will come back to the Palace on their next visit... But when Pandavas requested them to reach with them, they finally obliged...

What will happen when they all enter the Palace? Will Kunti and others agree to keep Adhirath and Radha in their palace with them? Let's see what happens...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

61.2K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...
subarna | ✓ luna

Фанфик

52.1K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
278K 10.5K 46
One word - Just One word could have changed the fate of the whole Mahabharat War! Let's see how Highest Ranking: #1 in Mahabharat #1 in Karna NOTE :...
23.9K 1.1K 15
What if Karna was the incarnation of one of the strongest Warriors of Treta Yuga (Second Age)? What if he was an ansh of Mahadev? What if Lord Surya...