I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)

706 33 45
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,745 words}

"Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

A small groan came out from Y/n's lips after feeling someone shaking her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she slowly opened her eyes. "Y/N?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Her vision became clear and saw Jean staring at her with worried and concerned brown-eyes.

"Jean..." Y/n muttered.

The h/c-haired girl groaned once again upon feeling a strong headache. She shut her eyes as Jean helped her to sat up. Eren in his titan form is holding Sasha and Connie on his large palm while Mikasa and Armin are beside Jean, the two were the ones who saw Y/n and brought her back.

"What happened...?" Y/n asked.

She held her head and groaned again, her headache getting stronger each passing seconds. "Damn it...my head fucking hurts...I think I hit my head..."

Y/n's opened her eyes, she stiffened on her place upon sighting the colossal titan standing tall in the middle of the town and starting to set Shiganshina district on fire. Everything came back to Y/n, her eyes became glossy upon remembering why she's still alive....

"Y/n! Snap out of it! We don't have much time! We'll get houses burned down on us if we don't get moving!" Jean said.

Y/n came back to her senses.

She immediately looked at Jean and her friends. Y/n felt her heart raced when she realized something. "N-no... are we...the only ones who survived?"

Her friends looked down, all of them are looking hopeless and gloomy.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she looked back at the colossal titan. "That bastard..."

Y/n and the Levi squad were all shocked when they saw the colossal titan started throwing more houses on the sky. "H-hey..." Connie spoke.

"Those houses...they're falling from the sky. All those homes...up so high... one of them might be yours, Eren... tell me, how does it feel...to have your own roof above your head again?!! AHAHAHA!" Connie said.

The bald-looking boy laughed out loud, more like a scared cackling.

"Sasha, could you hit Connie for us?" Jean asked.

Sasha nod and thenlooked at Connie, she then smacked Connie's head using her thunder spear, poor-boy Connie...

Y/n glared at the colossal titan.

Her anger is filling her up.

Both of her fists are clenched tightly as she keeps breathing heavily, her headache is now gone and all she can feel is her anger and hatred towards Bertolt. Bastard...first, you broke the gate of this town, let the titans come in and let the people of Shiganshina get devoured, many people died. Women, men, children and even elderly people...

And now...

You're setting this abandoned town of humanity...into a sea of fiery hell?!

You're fucking evil...Bertolt.

You took so much from us...I won't hesitate...to kill you when I got the chance to...you're going to regret this...

Y/n shut her eyes when her headache started actin up again. "Damn it..."

Tears welled up on the side of Y/n's eyes upon remembering her father.

Why...why did he have to save me?!

"It doesn't seem to know our position." Mikasa said.

Armin nod in agreement.

"Yeah...it's trying to spread flaming wreckage everywhere. It wants to turn Shiganshina...into a sea of fire."

Y/n shook her head, she wiped her eyes then turned to look at Armin.

"What now, Armin?! Are we just going to wait here until some burning houses fall on us?!" Y/n asked.

Armin looked at the h/c-haired lady. He felt nervous the moment he saw the evident anger and hatred on Y/n. He made the wrong choice...and now, this is the result of that wrong choice.

"Hey, what...but what about Hange?!" Connie panickingly asked.

"Did they really all just die in that blast?!" Sasha asked, also panicking.

Y/n clenched her jaw, she muttered a few profanities under her breath just to calm herself. She looked down and sighed. "We don't know that yet. It's possible that some of them are still alive. Even just one...just one person." Y/n said, she closed her eyes, brows furrowing as she thought of Hange.

"But Bertolt isn't going to give us a time out to go save them." Y/n let out a deep sigh, she calmed herself down then looked at Armin. "For now, we take orders...from you, Armin Arlert."

Armin gulped. He looked at his comrades with an anxious look.

"B-begin...retreating. We'll meet with the commander's group and seek his orders. We'll continue our original plan of fighting a war of attrirltion against the colossal titan." Armin said.

Y/n raised a brow, she found some huge holes in the blond-boy's orders.

We'll keep trying to make use his titan's strength...until our maim target appears. His gigantic body won't be able to make it over the wall. So we just have to trap him inside this cage unti he exhausts himself."

"Hold on, Armin." Y/n spoke.

The blond-boy looked at her.

"We can't let Bertolr get near the wall where the commander's group is..."

Armin's eyes widened. "Huh?!"

"The bastard's torching everything around him! Just because there's a wall between us and the horses on the other side, that doesn't mean they're safe. We still share the same sky!"

Armin's eyes widened even more.

"Oh..."

Y/n sighed. He's not thinking straight. The h/c-haired girl stood up up, while Jean assisted her, so she won't fall if she gets another strong headache.

"In other words, if the fire spreads to the buildings inside the wall, we'll have more than dead horses to worry about...the commander's group will be sandwiched between the beast titan to their front and flames to the rear. Yes, a war of attrition is the best way to defeat the colossal titan...but we're limeted too, by the amount of our gas in our maneuvering gear.
We can't depend on time to save us."

Armin stared at Y/n with horror on his face, Y/n's explanations is starting to process inside his mind. 'So...then-- does that mesn we have to defeat...the colossal titan right now?! Relying on no one...but ourselves?!" Armin said.

Y/n seriously nod her head.

"Eek!"

The seven were shocked when a house fell on the house across from them on their right. "A-Armin! The fire's getting close!!" Connie shouted.

"C'mon! We need orders!" Sasha said.

Armin remained silent for a while as he remembered things on his mind.

He then looked at Y/n. "Y/n...could you take over for me?" Armin asked.

Y/n was shocked. "What?!"

"I-I don't know, Y/n!! What are we supposed to do?! We're in this mess to begin with because I misread Bertolt earlier...!!" Armin panickingly said.

Y/n grityed her teeth. "But I also don't know what to do!" Y/n honestly said.

Armin was shocked even more.

"Tsk!!" Y/n clicked her tongue. She looked at Jean. "Jean...you're cut out for this...could you please take over?"

Jean is now also surprised.

"H-huh?!" Jean said.

Y/n gently tapped his face to make him come back to his senses. "Jean?"

Jean gritted his teeth, he looked down as his brows furrowed and think for a while. "The river!!" Jean said, he then looked at his friends. "We'll move to the river!! Everyone get on Eren!! Co-nserve your gas!!" Eren lowered him-self down so his friends could get on his back. Everyone got on his back.

"At some point, we'll have to get the colossal titan to chase after us. But until then, Eren, you  try not to let him find you." The young man said.

Eren just nod at Jean's orders.

Jean looked at Armin and Y/n. "You two...I may be able to get a good read on this situation...but I can't think of any sort of plan to get us out of it. In the end, I'm going to have to count on you two..." The young man said.

He didn't mean to add more pressure to Armin, but maybe he actually did.

Armin stared at nowhere and remained quiet, thinking to himself.

While Y/n just calmly nod her head.

Her fear, anxiety and nervousness have long been gone for a while now.

Y/n glared at the colossal titan.

Let's see...who lives and die, Bertolt.

Will it be you and your comrades?

Or...

Me and my comrades?

--

Erwin stared at the colossal titan who's slowly walking towards the wall while still setting Shiganshina's town in a sea of fire. Erwin looked back, he stared at the beast titan and the tall titans with the beast titan.

"So, now what? Is it all...going according to your plan, beast titan?"

--

Levi let out a heavy breath as he landed on a roof, he wiped the sweat on his jaw and chin as he glared at the beast titan. "This side's mopped up. There's just the small ones ahead of us left." Dirk arrived, he landed on the house's roof, beside the roof of the house where capt. Levi's standing at.

"But how are we supposed to take down the beast titan? He's just sitting still over there. He hasn't even made a move." Dirk said.

Levi drew out another pair of new blades. "Yeah...seems like we have a coward here. Well, I guess that thing never had any balls to begin with."

(A/n: Zeke got no balls. HAHAHA.)

"You stay back and rest!! We'll take care of the small ones for now!!" Dirk said, he hooked his wires to a roof. "Let's go!!" His squad followed him.

Levi watched his comrades leave, he let out a sigh as he looked back at the wall. "Dammit..." That explosion just now...what's happening to them over there...? The beast threw that barrel with Bertolt over there...but it didn't explode immediately. So were Hange and the others able to get out of the way...? In any case, I need to get over there soon-- Levi's eyes widened when he saw small rocks passed by him.

He immediately covered himself and bent down at the same time the rocks hit the buildings around him.

"Frontal bombardment!! Troops, take cover!!" Erwin shouted.

The new recruits were alerted.

Levi's eyes are wide-open as he stared at the buildings in his sight, the rocks hit the houses and dusts mixed with the color of blood became clear to his vision. "Dammit!! Everyone--!"

The beast titan threw another rocks towards the scouts, killing them in an instant. The dusts became more clear with the color of the soldiers' bloods.

Levi lowered himself and hid behind a house. "Agh...!!" He immediately left to warn the new recruits, when he arrived at where the new recruits are, he saw them already in chaos and panic, as well as their precious horses.

"Captain Levi!!"
Marlowe called the raven-haired male as soon as he saw their short captain.

"The titan is throwing stones at us!! All of you, take the horses and retreat toward the wall!!" Levi said.

"Yes, sir!!" Marlowe said.

The new recruits took the horses and started running towards the wall.

"Hurry! Get to cover!!"

Levi landed onyhe ground, he run towards Floch who's kneeling on the ground and covering his ears, crying out of fear. Levi grabbed the back of Floch's cloak. "Hey, stand up! You want to die here?!" Levi shouted.

"Commander!!"

Levi looled back and saw Erwin.

He sighed and let go of Floch.

The captain faced the blond-man.

"How's the situation?" Levi asked.

"Could not be worse. Most of the houses ahead of us have been blown to those stones. If he keeps this up, this place will be leveled in no time. We won't have anywhere to hide." Erwin said.

"Couldn't we escpae to the other side of the wall?"

"No...the colossal titan is closing in on us from there. Setting fire to everything around him, too. Even if the soldiers could use the wall to avoid the stones, we'd have to leave the horses behind. If we retreat here, we lose all hope of victory."

Marlowe and the new recruits just listened to their superiors talking.

"What happened to Hange's squad?
Is Eren alive?" Levi asked.

Erwin remained calm and composed. "...I don't know. But most of them seem to have been hit by that blast... we've taken massive losses. The beast titan must have been controlling the smaller titans to herd all of our soldiers one forward location. Because of that, squad Dirk, Marlene, and Klaus, who were fighting those smaller titans...seem to have been wiped out by the earlier bombardent. In othet words, the surviving forces within the walls...are you survey corps recruits...captain Levi...and... me." The blond-commander said.

The new recruits were shocked, they once again shouted out of fear and panic when more rocks were thrown towards them, luckily, they're already near the wall and gets cover from the houses around them. "AAAAGGHH!!"

"WE'RE DONE FOR!!"

"IT'S ALL OVER!!"

"WHY DID I HAVE TO COME HERE...?"

Erwin and Levi stared at each other.

"Erwin...do you have...some kind of plan?" Levi asked the blond-man.

Erwin stared at Levi for, he stayed silent, then glanced at the recruits.

--

"YELL, EREN! Don't let Bertolt gey any closer to that wall!" Jean said.

Eren let out a loud growl, making their enemy, the colossal titan to stop walking and looked at them.

"He noticed!!" Jean said.

But everyone were shocked when the colossal titan looked away from them and continued walking towards the wall. "Hunh?! Is that bastard ignoring us?! He must know we don't want him going there...!!" Jean annoyedly said.

"Now, what do we do, Jean...?! At this rate--" Connie was cut off from talking when Jean spoke. "I know that!! Eren! we're gonna stop that beanpole from moving another step!" Jean said.

"But how?! What could we do to stop him?!" Connie asked.

"The hot steam he produces means we can't get close enough, right?!" Sasha said.

Jean looked at his two idiots. "I told you, I know that!! But right now--" Jean and everyone else looked at the colossal titan. "We just have to try whatever we can!! We'll do something to figute out his weakness!!" Jean said.

"I'll do it!" Everyone looked at Y/n when she spoke. "You guys distract him. Give me thunder spear, Connie."

"All right!" Connie said.

He gave one of his thunder spear to
Y/n, the h/c-haired lady put it on her arm. Y/n then looked at Armin. "Armin, you observe from farther back!! And you'd better stop your crying! You just have to believe that we'll figute something out!!" Y/n said.

Armin nod his head. "Yeah...!"

"Now! Scatter!!" Jean ordered.

The six flew off, while Eren still in his titan from run towards the colossal titan, and Armin just stayed behind.

Eren let out a loud growl as he hugged the colossal titan's huge
left leg. He used all his strength into trying to shove the colossal titan back.

"Huh...?! He's pushing him back?!" Sasha said.

"Go, Eren! Take him out!!"
Connie said.

Everyone's eyes widened when the colossal titan brought his left leg up, and Eren's still hanging on his leg.

They were all in horror when the colossal titan yeeted Eren to the wall.

The green-eyed titan landed right on top of the wall, where Erwin was standing at earlier."E...Erehhhh!!!"

--

Levi and Erwin looked up after hearing a loud thud on top of the wall, their eyes widened upon seeing Eren hardly fell on top of the wall.

"Hey...is that...Eren? He must have heen thrown...all the way to the top of the wall...by that thing." Levi said.

--

Mikasa felt her heart raced, her anxiety started filling her up whilst she stare at Eren. Mikasa gasped upon seeing that her Eren, her "family" is not moving. "Eren's...not moving..."

"But he's not dead!!" Jean shouted.

"Focus on that monster in front of us!" Y/n said, already annoyed that their plann seems to not working.

"Yeah, charging into him like that was reckless...he went straight for him without a plan. Of course Eren's going to end up like that." Jean said. He looked at Armin and Y/n. "Unless...we can fugure out a way to turn the tables...this mission...our lives...and humanity's future...are all going to come to an end." Jean said. He looked at the colossal titan, he looked scared for a moment because of his thoughts, but he immediately got rid of it, he gritted his teeth and glared at Bertolt.

"But! That doesn't mean we're going to just dit here and be slaughtered! Let's get that thing!!" Jean shouted.

The five flew off, making their way towards the colossal titan. "He doesn't know about the thunder spears yet!! Connie, Sasha, Mikasa and I will distract him!! Y/n, you use that opportunity to hit him with spears!!"

"Understood!"

The colossal titan looked down at Jean, Mikasa, Connie and Sasha who hooked their wires on his titan's body.

He followed them with his vision, until the four are already in the same level with his titan's tall height.

"Hey, ya big idiot!! Just wait, I'm gonna crush those eyes of yours!!" Jean shouted.

"You moron!!" Connie shouted.

"Ya king-sized pervert!!" Sasha shouted.

Mikasa and Jean were alerted when they saw Y/n from behind the colossal titan. They watched the h/c-haired lady aimed two of her thunder spears onto the colossal titan's nape. Y/n's eyes widened when the colossal titan suddenly produced thick, hot steams.

"Aaargh!!!"

Y/n's thunder spears were removed onto the colossal titan's nape, Y/n covered herself at the same time the thunder spears exploded behind her.

Her wires were unhooked and the
h/c-haired girl lose balance mid-air.

Sasha and Connie landed on the same roof. "Connie!!" Sasha called her best friend upon seeing Connie coughing up with little blood from hid mouth.

"Dammit....I burned my throat
when I breathed in." Connie said.

Jean was able to catch Y/n and land the both of them on a roof where Armin is. He held Y/n's arm as the h/c-haired lady fell on her knees. "Y/n!!"

Armin looked back at the two.

Jean and Armin were suprised ehen they saw Y/n's arms are bleeding.

"Blood?!" The two boys said.

Mikasa arrived, too. She worriedly stared at Y/n who looks so beat up from the burns and injuries she got.

"I'm fine. It's not deep. A little shrapnel from the thunder spears hit me." Y/n said. She coughed again, Jean, Mikada and Arnin were shocked when Y/n coughed up blood. "Dammit...my throat got burned, too."

Jean shut his eyes. It's my fault. I'm the one who ordered her to distract the--

"Jean."

Jean was interrupted from his thoughts when Y/n called him.

He looked at the h/c-haired lady.

"I told you...I'm fine. Don't blame yourself. I know what you're thinking right now." Y/n calmly said.

"B-but--"

Y/n sighed, she looked at Armin. "Armin, how's it looking? Do you see...anything we can do to fight back? Sorry...I can't think of anything right now to help you make up of a plan...my head's still hurts." Y/n said.

Jean just shut his mouth, he knows already that Y/n don't want to bring up more negative emotions that'll only discourage them even more.

"...Nothing." Armin said.

The three were shocked.

Y/n shut her eyes, she lowered here head down and cursed under her breath. Damn it...damn it...fucking shit...is this the end?! Is this how we--

Y/n's eyes widened upon hearing an explosion from a titan transforming.

She and everyone else looked back.

They all froze on their places upon seeing the armored titan standing tall.

--

Another crushed rocks were thrown into the houses, making the new recruits to shout in fear once again.

"Looks like the beast titan has us in it's sights. This place is about to turn into a honey-comb." Levi said.

The captain looked at Erwin.

"Erwin... if you tell me there's no way left for us to fight back...I'll start preparing for defeat...Eren's sprawled out there, right? Go wake him up. You and some of the others get on him and run. That way we'll have at least a few survivors." The captain said.

Erwin stared at Levi.

Then they both looked at the recruits, their eyes landed on Floch who's being scolded by Marlowe because he let a horse escaped, and now the red-haired guy is throwing a tantrum.

"The recruits and survivors from Hange's squad can scatter on horses all at once and try to head home...how does that sound? With them acting as bait, you and the others on Eren will he able to escape." Levi said.

"And what are you going to do, Levi...?" Erwin asked.

"I'll deal with that beast. I'll lead him away." Levi said.

Erwin looked down.

"No. You can't even get close to him."

"Probably not. But...if you and Eren made it back alive, there's still hope. Isn't that the kind of situation we're in now? This is a major defeat. Honestly...I'm not expecting anyone to make it home alive at this point."

Erwin nod his head. "True. If we don't have any way of fighting back..."

Levi's brows furrowed as he looked down, but then he was a little surprised upon realizing something.

Levi looked at Erwin.

"...Do you have one?"

Erwin stared at him. "...Yes."

"...Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why didn't you put that shitty mouth of yours to work sooner and say something?" Levi asked.

"...If this plan goes well...you may be able to defeat that beast. But only if we sacrificed the lives...of all the recruits here, as well as mine."

Levi wasn't able to say anything.

He just stared at the blond, blue-eyed-man in front of him, new rocks were thrown at them, making the recruits to shout out of fear once again.

Levi and Erwin both looked at the new recruits.

"You're absolutely right. No matter what we do, most of us will surely die. In fact, it's most likely that we will all be wiped out. So our only choice is to assume we are all expendable and work from there. We'd have to ask these young people to give up their lives. You'd need the skills of a first-rate con man to come up eith a reason that convincing. So I doubt any of them would charge forward unless I was leading the way. Which would mean I'd be the very first to die. Without ever learning...what was in that basement." Levi's eyes widened because of what Erwin said in his last sentence. He looked at the blond-man.

"...Huh?"

Erwin turned around, he made his way towards a big box then sat on it, sighing heavily. While Levi stared at him with wide-eyes. "I just...want to go...to the basement..." Erwin said.

Erwin looked at his hand.

"Everything I have done, I did thinking that this day would come. That someday...I would be able to check my answers." The blond-man lift his hand up close to his face. "There were so many times that I thought it would be easier to just die. But then...the dream I shared with my father would flash through ny head. And now...those answers are close enough to reach out and grab."

Erwin looked down, he kept his hand raised over his head as if he's holding something. Levi just stayed silent,
he only stared at his good friend.

"...They are right there.." Erwin said, he put his hand down and stared at the ground. "But, Levi. Can you see them? All of our comrades...?"

Erwin started imagining their fallen comrades surrounding him.

"Our comrades are watching us. They want to know what we will do with the hearts they dedicated to our cause. Because they may be gone, but their fight isn't over." Erwin said.

New set of rocks were thrown at them, but him and Levi remained calm while everyone else is already panicking. Crying, shouting and scared for their worst situation.

"Is it all...nothing more than...my own childish delusion...?" Erwin asked.

Levi stared at Erwin for a while, then he kneeled on one knee in front of the blond-man. "You've fought a good fight. We've only come this far thanks to you." Erwin stared at Levi, the raven-haired captain's eyes are wide-open and his brows are furrowwed. "I'm making the choice." Levi spoke.

He looked at Erwin straight in the eye.

"Give up on your dreams and die. Lead the recruits straight into hell. And I'll take down...the beast titan."

Erwin's face was surprised with what the raven-haired man said.

Erwin then looked down and smiled

He looked at Levi again, flashing the raven-haired man his genuine smile.

--

"Ah!"

The beast titan was alerted when he heard fast gallopings of horses and screams from the soldiers, he looked forward, and sighted the soldiers.

"Charge!!"

"Well, I didn't think it would end without a fight, but...a suicidal charge? I'd expected them to come up with something better." The beast titan said as he crushed a new rock.

"Now!! Fire!!"

The beast titan was confused when he saw lots of green smokes were fired at the sky in the left, middle and right.

"Smoke...? Oh. Those ones they use as signals..." The beast titan said.

He raised his hands up, holding the rock he crushed into small pieces.

The beast titan then threw it,
aiming for the forwarding scouts.

Erwin gritted his teeth upon seeing the rocks. "It's coming! Move!!"

"I will now announce our final operation!! Troops to attention!!"

The new recruits gathered in one place and faced their commander, Levi stood beside the blond-man.

"All units present will now perform a mounted charge! Our enemy is the beast titan! Obviously, this will make us a perfect target for the enemy!!
We will wait for the enemy to begin throwing rocks, then all fire signal flares at once! We'll do everything we can to produce the accuracy of those rocks to whatever extent possible! While we act as a diversion, captain Levi will go to kill the beast titan! That is all!" The commander said.

Levi's eyes widened a bit because of what Erwin said he will do. ...What?

Levi looked back at the new recruits forwarding at the beast titan and the titans with it. He's flying mid-air, using the walls to get close to the titans and make his way to the beast and kill the ape. "You want me to approach the beast by myself using vertical maneuvering? There's nothing around him! There isn't a single tree or house or anything else I can use!"

"No...you have targets that are the perfect height. They're standing there all in a row, aren't they? Use the titans to sneak up on...and ambush the beast titan."  Levi groaned as he sliced the nape of the first titan he got close in.

He gritted his teeth as he sighed the new recruits still forwarding.

I'm sorry...

"Standing around here simply meand waiting for rocks come raining down on us! Now saddle up, double time!!"

Sandra, Floch's girl-friend fell on her knees and started throwing up out of fear. While the others froze on their places, all of them looking so scared.

"Arw we...about...to die?" Floch asked.

"That's right." Erwin bluntly said.

Floch's eyes became glossy.

"...So you're saying...if we're going to die anyway, we might as well die fighting?" The red-haired asked.

"That's right." Erwin said. The blond-man remained stoic and very calm.

Floch looked at him with disbelief, tears welling up on his eyes.

"No...if we're going to die anyway...we can die however we want...we could even die ehile disobeying orders...and it wouldn't matter...right?" Floch said.

"That's absolutely right."

Floch became speechless.

Erwin stared at the new recruits.

"It doesn't make.a single difference. No matter what dreams or hopes you may have...no matter what kind of blissful life you've lived until now... What happens to your body when it gets crushed by a rock...is the same. Everyone dies sooner or later. Does that mean all life is meaningless? Was the fact that you were ever born meaningless from the start? Would you say the same of your dead comrades? We're those soldiers' lives...meaningless?" Erwin said.

His brows furrowed as he glared at the new recruits. "No, they weren't! And our fight gives meaning to those soldiers' lives!! Those brave fallen men and women!! Those poor fallen men and women!! The only ones who can remember them...are us, the living!! So we will fie here...and trust the meaning of our lives to the next generation!! That is the sole way...we can rebel against this cruel world!!" The new recruits stared at their commander, all are tearing up.

(A/n: I mean...I would, too. No, I did.)

Erwin and the new recruits continued moving forwards on their horses, waiting for the rocks to hit them.

"My soldiers! Rage!! My soldiers! Scream!! My soldiers!! Fight!!"

The rocks welcomed Erwim and the new recruits, lots of nrw recruits were hit as well as their poor horses.

Erwin's white horse was hit in the leg and on the head, his whitr horse lose balance, amd Erwin gasped as he felt a strong blow of pain on his stomach.

The wind blew making his hair to become messed up, his mouth was left hanging open as he slowly fell on his horse, a rock hit his stomach.

Erwin had a look at their enemy,
he gritted his teeth, almost looking like he smirked, he knows they'll win.

Erwin's horse fell on the ground and him, too. "THE COMMANDER!!!"

--

Y/n looked back at the wall.

She felt her heart suddenly hurt for an unknown reason. Her breathing became heavy because of her anxiety.

I wonder...how are they doing over there? Did they finally kill the beast titan? Is the commander...is my uncle...

"That bastard really did come back to lifem..what di ee gave to do...to kill him for good?" Jean furiously asked.

Y/n looked ar her friends.

"How are we...supposed to take him down...?" Jean asked, sounding tired.

Y/n clenched her fists. She looked at Armin, who's staring at the colossal titan. "Hey. Armin. I think our only choice now is to bet everything on getting Eren back to safety." Y/n said.

Y/n frowned when Armin didn't even say anything nor looked at her.

"Are you listening to me, Armin...?"
Y/n asked.

"...He's skinnier." Armin spoke.

Mikasa, Jean, and Y/n looked at the blond-boy. "What?" Mikasa asked.

"The colossal titan. He's gotten...a little skinnier." Armin said.

The three were surprised.

Armin looked at them. "It's just like Hange said! The colossal titan really is susceptible to a drawn-out battle!! Think back to the experiment with Eren. He could only transform up to three times in a row. And he could only harden his entire body twice. Once he reached those limits, his power eould begin to taper off. He wasn't able to use any of his abilities effectively. So if that's the case for a fifteen-meter titan, a sixty-meter titan should be even less efficient at using it's energy. The colossal titan used a sustained heat attack when Reiner and Bertolt revealed themselves, but... he had to consume all the flesh on his bidy to create that was left where his bones. He won't be able to move once he loses his muscle fibers. He'll be nothing more than a giant skeleton."

Y/n's eyes widened upon getting what Armin means. Then a new strategy was wuick to formed inside her mind.

A diversion...we could use a diversion.

One of us will wake Eren up, if Eren manages to wake up, they'll distract the colossal titan. Y/n looked at the wall, then at Eren, then at the hole of Shiganshina's gate. Eren could harden the hole right now!! He'll make a fake body but it should be hardened, while the person with him buys time for him. Eren...will be the one to take out the colossal titan. He'll take Bertolt...as for the other group...they'll take down the armored titan using thunder spears.

"...So...what?" Jean asked.

"Armin." Mikasa muttered.

Y/n stood up, ignoring the physical pain she's still feeling from her injuries. "Armin, I have a plan!!"

"Me, too." Armin said.

The two stared at each other. And jusy by staring at ome another, they already got that they have the same plan in mind. "You guys work to draw Reiner away! Eren and I will defeat the colossal titan!" Armin said.

Jean and Mikasa were shocked.

While Y/n remained calm on the outside but she's panicking inside.

"The two of us...will be able to do it..." Armin said.

Y/n shook her head. I have a bad feeling about this... "No, Armin. You should stay here with them. I'll execute plan to defeat the colossal titan with Eren, we need you to stay--"

"No. You stay here, Y/n." Armin said.

The blond-boy heavily sighed.

"You're injured, too. You don't have any thunder spears left. You're weak right now...so I'll do it. You stay here and help them to defeat the armored titan. Your blades will be useful to take Reiner out, if the others makes an opening on the armored titan."

Y/n stared at Armin, her heart raced out of her anxiousness. I have a bad...

Feeling about it..."But I can still--"

Mikasa and Jean held Y/n's shoulders. Y/n looked at the two, the two smiled at Armin. "Fine. Leave Reiner to us." Mikasa said, smiling at their blondie.

Armin smiled at the three.

"Now you figured it out, stupid...? You had me convinced it was all over for us." Jean said, smiling at Armin, too.

Y/n looked down, clenching both of her fists. "Fine...You do it, Armin. I trust you." The h/c-haired lady said.

Y/n looked at Armin and also smiled. The blond-boy smiled back at her.

I don't know why, but...Armin have always had that look on his eyes...

He has the same look on his eyes as my uncle...they're gazung up to something that we can't even see...they both have dreams they badly want to achieve...

--

"Got that?! Just believe that Armin and Eren will be able to take care of Bertolt! Our only job is to keep Reiner away from those two! Fly around close enough to him that it'll draw his attention!!" Jean shouted.

"Right!"

Jean, Mikasa, Connie and Sasha made their way towards the armored titan.

They were surprised when the armored titan sped up, totally ignoring them. But before the armored titan could even leave...

Y/n appeared in front of him.

The armored titan got distracted by
Y/n. The h/c-haired girl screamed as she made her way close to Reiner

Reiner reached for Y/n, but he was surprised when something hit the back of his left knee, he tried to look back, but Y/n deeply stabbed his eyes, blinding him. The armored titan fell on the ground. "YOUR TURN, GUYS!!"

Y/n immediately moved away as her friends started surrounding Reiner.

She landed on a roof and looked back at the colossal titan, her eyes widened when she saw Eren fell off on top of the wall, and the colossal titan started producing another hot, thick steam.

"Eren...Armin..." Y/n muttered.

Maybe I could go there and help...

Y/n shook her head.. "No. They have their job. We'll get Reiner." Y/n said.

She just looked at her comrades.

Y/n hooked her wires to a roof then made her way close to the armored titan, she sighted Mikasa hiding behind a chimney while Sasha and and Connie are on Reiner's sides.

Y/n and Jean went to each other, they both flew high up as they ready their blades and aimed to distract Reiner.

"Bring it on..." Y/n muttered.

"REINEEEERRRR!!" Jean shouted.

The armored titan looked at the two. He swung his arm towards the two, but Jean and Y/n quickly moved away.

Sasha and Connie released their thunder spears to the armored titan's jaw, but Sasha missed her target, and she got hit by the impact of her spear.

Connie immediately went to
Sasha and catch the brunette-girl.

Y/n's eyes widened when she saw that one of the two missed. "One missed..."

Y/n landed on the a roof.

She looked at Mikasa who got ready. Reiner's mouth isn't open...but...we'll have to do it anyway...even if it's already a losing game for all of us...

No, wait...Mikasa might die...

"Mikasa! You can't!!" Y/n shouted.

"No...! You did a good job!"

Y/n stiffened on her place when she heard a familiar voice. Huh?! All of thdm looked back and was surprised to see Hange flying towards Reiner.

The brunette soldier released her last thunder spear to Reiner's jaw, making him to forcibly open his mouth.

Y/n's eyes became glossy. "Hanji-san!!"

"NOW!! MIKASA!!" Hange shouted.

The armored titan tried to reach for Mikasa, but the raven-haired girl just easily dodge him. Mikasa glared at Reiner. She stood right in front of the armored titan'd jaw. "Reiner. C'mon out." Mikasa said, she then released her thunder spear on Reiner's mouth.

The thunde spear exploded and blew Reiner out from his armored titan's nape, Reiner came out from his titan's nape and flew mid-air. Y/n gritted her teeth, she glared at Reiner as she flew towards the brawny-male. "It's over."

Y/n grabbed Reiner by the back of his shirt, she landed on the ground and furiously threw Reiner on a hard wall.

Reiner coughed out blood.

He's currently ugly-bald, because his head was just starting to regenerate earlier and his limbs are all missing.

"It's over, Reiner." Y/n coldly said.

She gripped tightly on her blades.

Y/n looled back at the colossal titan, she was surprised upon seeing it slowly falling. "It's over for you...and Bertolt...we won, everyone." Y/n said.

--

"So, Reiner. What exactly us this steel case we found inside the left side of your chest?" Hange asked Reiner.

The brawny male is sitting and leaning on a wall, his limbs are still missing, when it was just growing back earlier, Y/n mercilessly cut it off so, he won't be able to move an inch.

And they found a metal case on the pocket of his shirt. "You used all your strength to try to get to this thing... before Y/n loopped off your limbs. Suicide pills? Or maybe it's a bomb?" The brunette asked.

Y/n is standing behind Hange.

Jean and Mikasa are behind her.

Mikasa is putting a bandage on Jean's wounds. Y/n looked back at the two.

"Ow..." Jean whined.

"Sorry." Mikasa softly muttered.

Y/n just looked away.

"...A letter." Reiner spoke.

His voice was raspy and weak.

"A letter? What kind of letter?"
Hange asked.

"A letter...from Ymir." Reiner said.

Y/n's eyes widened. "Ymir...?"

"Please..you have to...give it to Krista..." The brawny-male said.

Hange hand the steel case to Y/n,
Y/n took it and hid it on her pocket.

"After we examine it first."
Hange said. She stood up and drew out one of her blades. "All right...I have a mountain of questions I'd like to ask you...but...your mouth seems to he as hard as armor." Hange held the blade of her sword. "I wonder...will you tell us what we want to know?"

Reiner smirked. "Nope."

Hange smiled. "...Thanks. That makes this job easier." She was sarcastic...

Jean's eyes widened when Hange shoved her blade flat to Reiner's neck.

"...Wait, please!" Jean said.

Reiner coughed out blood from the slight hit he took from Hange's blade.

Hange and Y/n looked back at Jean.

"Are you sure about this? Isn't it possible...that we could take his power from him?" Jean asked.

Y/n's eyes widenee a bit upon remembering the titan serum they have. Captain Levi has it...I wonder where he is now? Are they still fighting the beast titan on the other side?!

"I don't think the conditions have been met." Hange said, then she glared at Reiner. "We don't know where Levi or any of the others are. And I don't think we have the time to check on him. There's no way to gauge how much strength these guys have left in them. I could send his head flying and I still wouldn't let my guard down." The brunette said.

Jean looked down. "This isn't like you, Hanji-san..." The young man said.

"If you're content with leaving things unknown...how can we ever expect to defeat the titans?" Jean asked.

Y/n was a little surprised, not because of what Jean said, but because she got what Jean's motives of trying to stop Hange. "Jean..." You're hesitating...

"When will we even know enough...to face our enemies?" Jean asked.

Hange moved her blade away from Reiner. "...Mikasa." Hange spoke.

"Yes?" Mikass asked.

"How much gas do you have left?"

"Hardly any...but I have enough to reach Eren and Armin." Mikasa said.

Hange nod. "That's more than me... Mikasa. Go check on Eren and the others immediately. Replenish your gas while you're there, and get the injection from Levi. If you can't do that for whatever reason, fire a flare. That will be my signal to end Reiner."

Mikasa nod. "Understood."

The raven-haired lady then left.

Hange stood up and watched Mikasa leave. "Hanji-san...I..." Jean spoke.

"This was my decision. You only provided me data." Hange said.

Y/n sighed heavily, she walked towards Jean and checked on his injuries. "Are you okay?" Y/n asked.

"Yes...how about you?" Jean asked.

"I'm fine." Y/n said.

"The question is, who?"

Jean and Y/n looked at Hange.

"Huh?" They said in unison.

"Who are we turning into a titan? There's Sasha who's injured, but not critically. Or...is there a better candidate?" The brunette said.

Y/n and Jean's eyes widened when they saw the cart titan far behind Hange. "HANGE!!" The two shouted.

Y/n hooked her wires to a wall, she immediately flew towards Hange, the h/c-haired lady grabbed Hange by the waist and pushed the two of them away. Y/n stumbled on the ground after dropping Hange. Hange quickly stood up with her blades ready and blocked Y/n from the cart titan.

Her eyes widened when she saw Reiner was taken by the cart titan.

The cart titan then left with Reinee and the beast titan's vessel riding on it's back. "Hange!! He took Reiner!!" Connie shouted. Y/n quickly stood up.

She was about to go and chase the cart titan, but Hange held her back.

"Y/n! Don't chase after him!"

Y/n looked back at Hange. "Why?!"

"You barely have any gas left. You'll just get yourself killed." Hange said.

Y/n gritted her teeth.

"Dammit!!!"

Y/n looked at Jean with wide-eyes.
The young man is leaning on the ground. "It's my fault....I...I've done something terrible..." Jean said.

"I thought I told you This was my decision. Let's join up with Eren." Hange calmly yet seriouslg said.

Y/n just walked towards Jean, she helped the young man to stand up.

--

Again...and again...

I know...I have to witness it again...

Tears build up on Y/n's eyes upon seeing one of the important people in her life, in his dying breath..."How..."

Y/n dropped her blades, she stared at Erwin who's lying on a roof and just barely breathing. Bertolt and a burnt Armin is also lying and unconscious.

"How did this happen?" Y/n muttered.

Hange is hugging Mikasa from the back, holding back the raven-haired girl from attack Floch and Levi just to get the injection and give it to Armin.

"Wait...no way...how could this..."
Jean muttered.

"My God..." Hange muttered.

Y/n fell on her knees, she shut her eyes upon feeling another headache.

I know it...I will just keep seeing this...

I will keep losing people in my life...

Again and again...

It will keep happening in front of me...

Jean held Y/n's arms to prevent her from falling. He stared at Y/n with a concerned loop upon seeing the h/c-haired lady tearing up from pain.

Not just from her injuries...

But also from her emotional pain.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she glared at Mikasa whi was trying to stop Levi from injecting the serum to Erwin.

"Captain Levi...give it to me. I'll do it. I'll give the serum to my uncle...."
Y/n said in a cold voice.

She pushed Jean away and walked towards Levi, the captain still feels weak from exhaustion so Y/n easily grabbed the titan serum from him.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Mikasa got away from Hange.

Everyone was shocked when Mikasa swung her blades towards Y/n, but
Y/n was quiclk to act and used her blade to block Mikasa's fast attack.

"STOP IT, YOU TWO!" Levi shouted.

The two girls glared at each other.

"Get out of my fucking way, Mikasa."
___________________________________

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.6K 38
°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...
71.5K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
1K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
82.1K 3.6K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...