Dressed as an educated youth...

Від mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... Більше

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring

1.8K 26 6
Від mahalakshmiponsing

When he returned to the Educated Youth Academy, the turmoil caused by Jiang Qiuyue's work alone had been appeased by Chen Zhonghua.

    Lin Wenqing deliberately found Jiang Qiuyue when there was no one there, and said enviously, "You still have a way, I've been tinkering for so long and have to go to work on the ground."

    Who asked him to find Gao Yunmei, a person who actively strives to be an advanced element Well, let her leave the front line of work and go to the logistics, and she will not do it.

    As a result, after Lin Wenqing got on with her, he always wanted to change to a leisurely job, but it was impossible.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Qiuyue quietly asked the captain to personally arrange the work for her, awesome!

    Lin Wenqing extended his thumb.

    "It's just luck, opportunities are often reserved for those who are prepared." Jiang Qiuyue replied lightly.

    There is little enthusiasm for his flattery and temptation.

    After returning to the house, Li Yonghong ignored her, lying on the bed with a stuffy duvet, not knowing what she was doing, Liu Aiying winked at her Nunuzui.

    Jiang Qiuyue prepared herself and climbed onto the kang in the corner of the sky, and Liu Aiying came over and whispered.

    "Hey, that one is greedy again, but unfortunately she can't get up by herself, and she can't get it if she wants to!"

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't understand her Ji Feng, "sleep well, think about eating big tomorrow when you wake up. Mo."

    Liu Aiying was instantly changed the subject, and after speaking for a while, she slowly fell asleep.

    Jiang Qiuyue opened her eyes and watched the light in the room gradually disappear, thinking about what Liu Aiying had just revealed.

    After thinking for a while, I guessed that Li Yonghong had a good relationship with the female educated youth who went home to visit relatives, and that she was not a fuel-efficient lamp.

    Alas, Jiang Qiuyue sighed.

    She is still suitable to be a technical house, and she can't play with other people's hearts.

    The next day, Jiang Qiuyue did not have to go to the ground, but went to work in the warehouse.

    The captain's daughter-in-law, Liu Lanhua, also went with her. The other party was dressed in blue floral clothes and black cloth shoes with long braids. Her facial features were upright and generous. It was said that she was very fashionable and beautiful in the village.

    The two set up a table and a bench at the door of the warehouse, mainly recording the amount of seeds coming in and out and who took them.

    Jiang Qiuyue specially prepared a notebook and pen, and Liu Lanhua decisively gave up the red paper and carbon strips that the captain was looking for.

    Liu Lanhua is a good talker, because Jiang Qiuyue's medicine saved her baby's life in time, so she takes good care of Jiang Qiuyue.

    The person who resisted the bag and dragged the seed bag was arranged by the village party secretary. The two dwarf winter melons always wanted to tease the beautiful female educated youth in the conversation. They were scolded by Liu Lanhua one by one, and finally they were honest.

    Jiang Qiuyue carefully wrote down the number and name of the seeds, and then asked people to press their fingerprints while talking to Liu Lanhua.

    Over the morning, the seeds came out of several hundred kilograms, indicating that the planting in the field was going well.

    Jiang Qiuyue knew some things in the village from chatting with Liu Lanhua.

    For example, although Liu Lanhua is also surnamed Liu, she was actually married from the Changhe Brigade next door. Most of the people in Liujiawan have this surname.

    For example, the ancestors of Gao Yunmei's family escaped from other places and settled down in Linhe Village, so she is the only family in the village with foreign surnames.

    When the Gao family came, it was said that they brought some good things with them.

    There is also the job of managing seeds, Liu Lanhua vaguely mentioned it.

    Generally speaking, the captain's faction and the village party secretary's faction have not been dealing with each other. This time, the personnel arrangement for the seeds is better.

    The captain arranged for his daughter-in-law to occupy a pit, and the son of the village party secretary was still at home due to injuries and could not go to work.

    The captain also favored the educated youth to occupy another pit. The village party secretary quit his job and specially asked a few people from his side to join in to carry the seeds.

    Barabara, the two sides have been fighting with each other for many years.

    Jiang Qiuyue heard the lawsuit in her forehead, so she simply went in from her left ear and out from her right ear, and acted as an honest listener.

    At noon, the door of the warehouse was locked, and everyone went back to their respective houses to eat.

    In the afternoon, Liu Lanhua quietly gave Jiang Qiuyue a small bag of sprouted seeds, which were picked out during the seed screening, and asked her to go back to cook and eat.

    Jiang Qiuyue took it back and soaked it in water at night, and asked the educated youth to fry a dish with chili oil the next morning, and the porridge was just right.

    This morning, there were a lot of people who registered for the seeds. The planting was halfway through. The third month of the lunar calendar was almost over, and the land had to be planted before April. They were very busy.

    Jiang Qiuyue sat behind the table, writing the name and the number in an orderly manner, and the regular script in one hand jumped onto the paper, causing the people around to subconsciously arouse a sense of awe and not dare to make a loud noise.

    With a humming sound, a bag of corn seeds fell heavily on the table.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked up and saw Gao Yunmei with thick eyebrows and big blue eyes standing in front of the table.

    Gao Yunmei stood in front of Jiang Qiuyue with her arms around her hands, raised her head proudly, and sprayed her contemptuously at her.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at the two nostrils facing her, lowered her head and twitched the corners of her mouth, reporting the number as usual.

    "A bag of ten kilograms of corn seeds, the leader Gao Yunmei, come here, Comrade Gao presses a handprint."

    Jiang Qiuyue handed over the book and the red mud, as if she didn't see the opponent's provocation at all.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, everyone was waiting, so Gao Yunmei had to press her handprint first and pick up the seeds to make way for her seat.

    Jiang Qiuyue continued to be the next one without being affected at all.     "Comrade Jiang, I have to tell you, everyone goes to the ground to sow

    and contribute to the team. Don't you feel ashamed sitting here all day just writing a few words?"

At the chest, the elbows are raised in a positive upward pose.

    "Our socialist successors should be fighting on the front lines, not being lazy and slippery, but hard-working

    and hard-working!" After she finished speaking, Jiang Qiuyue took back her stunned expression and took the lead in applauding.

    "Comrade Gao, I know that the image of your hard planting is extremely glorious and glorious." Jiang Qiuyue looked very serious and changed her words.

    "But I think the work of recording here is equally important, and we can't discriminate because of their different types of work. The physical strength is used in the field, while the brain power is used for recording. We are all contributing to the collective, you said. Is it Comrade Gao?"

    The people around were dizzy, but it didn't prevent them from thinking that Xiaojiang educated youth was very literate, and they all followed suit.

    Gao Yunmei stomped her feet and said she was a sophistry. Jiang Qiuyue scolded her again, while not forgetting to do her job well, and the record was not left behind.

    When Liu Lanhua went home and watched the preserved egg come over, she stood there and listened to it for a while, and couldn't help but interject.

    "Hey, Meizi, what are you doing here? Why don't you go to Heping's house to see him when you have free time? Didn't you say that you would want to be a family earlier?"

    Liu Lanhua laughed and joked, making Gao Yunmei's chubby cheeks red. He turned his head and left his braids.

    Jiang Qiuyue heard her ears twitching, something happened!

    Someone started, and then the young daughter-in-law and the old ladies began to talk about the matter of the Gao family.

    It is said that the daughter-in-law of the village party secretary likes Gao Yunmei, who is as tall and fat as her.

    As a foreigner, the Gao family had a shallow foundation in Linhe Village, and they were very happy to have the opportunity to catch a big fish.

    The two hit it off and said they wanted to be in-laws with their children.

    But before the decision was made on the bright side, Liu Heping, the son of the village party secretary, was discovered to be dating the daughter of the widower's family at the end of the village.

    Without waiting for the village party secretary-in-law's daughter-in-law to beat the mandarin ducks, Liu Heping and Gao Yunmei were brought together, and the educated youth in the village ordered two new arrivals.

    Among them, the white-faced scholar looked stronger than Liu and Pingping Pizi, and he took Gao Yunmei's heart away three or two times.

    This time, Lang was ruthless and concubine unintentionally, to see how the village party secretary and daughter-in-law match up.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened while working, guessing that the plot was not biased, and there was a possibility that Liu Heping and Gao Yunmei would get together.

    After the snake-fighting incident, the pitiful Liu Cuihua has been taken care of by the daughter-in-law of the village party secretary and dare not go to Liu Heping.

    One day, when Gao Yunmei suddenly lost her love and fell in love with Liu Heping, the two would be able to make it right away.

    Everything is a proper formula.

    Jiang Qiuyue mourned for three seconds of silence for Lin Wenqing, who was about to be greened. Whoever asked him to dig it was not good to dig the corner of the male protagonist.

    When returning from work, Jiang Qiuyue met Lin Wenqing and Gao Yunmei, who had returned together.

    Lin Wenqing greeted her, Gao Yunmei glanced up and down at Jiang Qiuyue without showing any contempt, turned her head and left.

    Lin Wenqing smiled awkwardly, and talked about other topics in a roundabout way.

    Jiang Qiuyue followed him all the way back to the Educated Youth Academy, and could not help but want to look above his head.

    Is there a green grassland...

    From this day on, during the entire planting period, Gao Yunmei had no regard for Jiang Qiuyue's eyes, not her nose, or her nose.

    Jiang Qiuyue simply put on a tolerant and generous face, and I stayed still.

    In this way, she won a lot of praise for her. Gao Yunmei's behavior was like a child's quarrel in pediatrics.

    At the beginning of April, the spring planting in full swing is finally coming to an end, and Jiang Qiuyue has been here for a month without knowing it.

    One day when she was working, Liu Lanhua gave her a canvas package, saying it was sent from Kyoto, and the recipient was her.

    Jiang Qiuyue went back in the evening to open it up. There was a letter on top, written by Sister Jiang Chunhua.

    Said that the family was concerned about her safety, and asked her if she had enough to eat on the team, whether she was tired from work, and if her parents wanted to send her something to replenish her body, etc.

    In the tightly wrapped package below the letter was a can of malted milk essence, a few cans of canned peach and pear, and two tin boxes that looked like luncheon meat-like minced meat from military rations.

    At the bottom are several national food coupons, cloth coupons, and non-staple food coupons, as well as a great unity.

    These things are enough for a little girl to eat and drink well in a month. If they are all replaced with coarse and fine grains, they will be enough for two or three months.

    In the plot, the little girl changed her hands and spent all the things and money on Liu Heping, in exchange for a few specious smiles and a detached attitude.

    While Jiang Qiuyue was arranging things, Liu Aiying and Li Yonghong watched with admiration.

    Although their family is also a working family in the city, it is absolutely impossible to send them so many delicious nutritional products.

    There are many brothers and sisters at home, and the food is not enough for them, so where will they be sent.

    Sometimes when rations and tickets are distributed, they have to squeeze out some and send them back to subsidize their parents.

    Jiang Qiuyue put the money ticket into the canvas bag, and took it into the space indirectly, and put the canned food and tin box of meat into the cabinet.

    She is more curious about malted milk essence, which the original owner remembers drinking when she was a child.

    When the lid of the jar is opened, there are yellow fine particles in it, a bit like the Banlangen Granule in the previous life.

    Liu Aiying and Li Yonghong gathered around to see what was rare, Jiang Qiuyue squeezed a little one by herself to let them try it, and she also squeezed a little and licked it.

    Sweet, with a grain of wheat, but also a little milky flavor.

    Jiang Qiuyue asked the two of them to take out their respective tea jars, pour hot water from a thermos, and a spoonful of malted milk essence for each person.

    After stirring, it was a bit like sugar water, and the aroma of the wheat was stronger.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt that the taste was light, maybe it was too little.

    Liu Aiying said that it was a good drink. She can be considered as someone who has drank malted milk and knows what it tastes like.

    Li Yonghong held the tea jar and drank it one by one, staring at the jar of malted milk essence on the floor cabinet.

    Jiang Qiuyue took a few sips, but Liu Aiying said it was a cow drink and didn't know how to taste it slowly.

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled and let them drink slowly. She put the jar in the cabinet and put the padlock on it, rinsed her mouth again, and came back to lie in the bed and think about the Jiang family.

    The author has something to say: I have never tasted malted milk, and I have eaten canned food and luncheon meat.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Farming Food Tycoon Від cara20mia

Історичні романи

42.6K 1.7K 34
Yu Qingze traveled to another world, where there were no women, only brothers and men, and he was saved by a dumb brother. Dumb brother can't speak a...
7.8K 90 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...
814K 24.5K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
37.1K 379 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...