Chapter 28

Li Yonghong came back and quietly followed Liu Jianguo into the gate of the Educated Youth Academy.

    All the educated youths looked at each other, not understanding what was going on.

    Didn't it mean that Liu Ergou was sent to the police station on charges of theft?

    Why did Liu Ergou have no news, but Li Yonghong came back safe and sound?

    They still came back together with Captain Liu Jianguo.

    What's going on here?

    Jiang Qiuyue also wanted to know what happened, why Liu Jianguo took Liu Yougen to the police station and brought Li Yonghong back.

    Both Liu Aiying and Zhao Meili ran out to watch, not knowing what to say.

    People who thought they would go to prison or to a labor camp reappeared in front of them, making people think deeply about what is tricky in it.

    Regardless of the different thoughts of the educated youths, Liu Jianguo hinted that the educated youths should take care of her after sending Li Yonghong back.

    This situation made Chen Zhonghua a little confused. How could Liu Jianguo speak for a thief with his character?

    The male educated youth was a little bit unhappy and dazed in his heart. They were both high-minded and self-sufficient scholars. Who would want to be in the same courtyard as a thief.

    The female educated youths guessed something, and the three of them looked at Li Yonghong's lower abdomen together, it was still flat and nothing unusual.

    But Li Yonghong was holding a small package in one hand and firmly stroking her waist with the other. This is the state of a expectant mother's pregnancy.

    However, before Li Yonghong was taken away, she hated the fetus in her stomach so much that she even beat it with a rolling pin in an attempt to abort it.

    Don't want to go out for a trip and come back with such a big change in attitude, have you started to carefully plan to raise a baby?

    She is still an unmarried female educated youth, and if she really gave birth to a child, she would be born out of wedlock!

    Aren't you afraid of the gossip in the village and the contempt of everyone?

    Jiang Qiuyue and the others didn't know right and wrong, let alone what Li Yonghong thought and planned.

    Li Yonghong, however, changed her panic-stricken appearance before, and stood there quietly with her head bowed, as if she was confident, calm and calm.

    Although Chen Zhonghua didn't know why Liu Jianguo suddenly intervened in Li Yonghong's affairs, but the other party was now the head of the village after all, so he still had to give him some face.

    Li Yonghong was originally an educated youth from the Educated Youth Academy, so it’s okay to come back now, just...

    Chen Zhonghua glanced at Jiang Qiuyue, and he didn’t forget that the name of Li Yonghong’s crime was stealing other people’s things, and she did admit it herself. Take the stolen goods and get it.

    Now that people are back, asking them to take good care of them is equivalent to slapping Jiang Qiuyue in the face.

    Liu Jianguo is not a person who can't wink. Seeing Chen Zhonghua's hesitation in response and his look at Jiang Qiuyue, he immediately recalled the incident with Liu Ergou.