Only human

By DRM123

A transformers prime fanfic about when Arcee is turned human she must learn to adapt to the human life. And... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chaper-27
Capter-28
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Thanks

Chapter-29

1.1K 21 12
By DRM123

Within the Autobot base Omega One, the three young humans and the former two wheeler were currently up on the raised area, the boys looked on as Arcee and Miko played against each other "Your going down Arcee!" the foreign exchange student said.

"Don't be so sure Miko." Arcee replied "I've got centuries of combat experience."

"That might work against Decepticons but it ain't gonna help you here." Miko bashed the buttons fiercely.

On the screen the characters struck each other fiercely as their health bars steadily shrink, Miko saw an opening and attacked only for Arcee's character to jump over the attack and land behind her, then land a combo attack that drains the rest of her health. "And that is game over." Arcee says triumphantly as K.O. appears on the screen.

Miko couldn't believe she had been beaten "But, but I, you couldn't." unable come up with a responses she simply hung her head in defeat "Aww."

"Great job Arcee." Raf complimented her.

"Thanks Raf its like I said, experience." she put down her controller and held out her hand to Miko "Pay up."

Miko looked at the former two wheeler "Fine!" she grabbed her backpack reaching into it and a moment later pulling out a brightly coloured bag of candy "Here."

Jack raised an eyebrow "You made a bet for a bag of candy?"

"If I won, if Miko won I'd have to do her homework for the next week. But since I won," Arcee took the bag "I get this bag of sweets that aren't available in America, just in Japan."

"And that was my last bag to." Miko said sourly "Now I have to wait for my parents to send me another."

"Don't be a sore loser Miko." Jack said before looking to the former two wheeler "Nicely done Arcee.

"Thanks partner." Arcee nodded.

"Get a room." Miko said crossing her arms.

"Grow up Miko." Jack said, then saw Arcee mouth "Later." to him before winking.

Arcee leaned back into the couch and opened the bag taking a candy out "The sweet taste of victory." with that she closed her eyes and tossed it into her mouth, when she chewed her eyes popped open.

Ratchet was in his lab carefully pouring a chemical into another when he heard a loud "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" making him drop the vials causing them to shatter on the floor. He ran towards the scream as did the rest of the bots, the arrived to see Arcee clutching her jaw "What happened?" the medic asked.

"I don't know." there was clear pain in Arcee's voice "I took a bite of the candy and suddenly there with pain." she looked to Miko "What kind of candy was that?"

Miko took a piece and tried it "No problems here."

"Arcee I think you've got a toothache." Raf said.

"A what?" Bulkhead asked.

"Its when one of your teeth start hurting a lot, its usually caused by eating to many sweets." Miko explained.

"I only had one." Arcee stated.

"Yeah but since you became human you gained a serious sweet tooth." Jack said getting confused looks from Arcee and the rest of the Autobots "It means you eat a lot of sugar." He picked up a straw out of his soda and stood in front of Arcee "Say ah."

Arcee blinked in confusion "Ah?"

"Open your mouth so I can find which tooth is hurting you." he explained, Arcee opened wide and Jack poked a tooth with the straw "This one?" she shook her head slightly "This one?" again no luck "How about this one?" The moment the straw made contact with the tooth Arcee's eyes widened as a sharp pain struck her, her body acted on its own pulling her fist back and punching Jack right in the chest making him step back.

All humans and Autobots winced at this "That's gotta hurt." Wheeljack said.

"Found it." Jack groaned in pain clutching the place Arcee hit him.

"Sorry." Arcee said.

"Don't worry about it." Jack waved it off not letting on how much it actually hurt.

"Call June so she can take a look at this." the former two wheeler said.

Jack raised an eyebrow "My Mom? Arcee my Moms a nurse."

"Yeah a trained medical professional." she pointed out.

"Not for your teeth, you need to see a dentist." Jack said.

"A what?" Arcee asked.

"Their a kind of doctor that specialises and only works on your teeth." Raf explains.

"Only the Teeth?" Ratchet raised an optic ridge "Are you saying that there are doctors on Earth who train only to treat part of the body?"

"Yeah." Miko shrugs.

"That seems highly impractical." the old medic said.

Miko went on "Theres doctors for your feet, for your skin, for your back..."

"Wait your back?" Bulkhead raised an optic ridge.

"Yeah their called kiropraktor, they basically adjust your back by cracking it." she explained.

"By cracking it?" Ratchet said thinking he'd misheard her "Well these so called kiropraktors don't even sound like real physicians."

Jack had to laugh at that "You'd be surprised how many doctors would agree with you on that Ratchet."

Jack made a call to his mother who called the local detest to make an appointment for Arcee, luckily one patient had cancelled their a appointment so there was an opening for Arcee today. June arrived at the base and took Jack and Arcee to the dentist office "Let this this be lesson to you Sadie." June said as they sat in the waiting room "You need to watch all the sweets you eat."

"I heard you the first three times June." Arcee grumbled still holding her jaw "I'm several centuries old I don't need to be talked to like a child." June let out a small chuckle causing Arcee to raise an eyebrow "What?"

June smiled "Saying you don't want to be talked to like a child when an adult gives you advice, Arcee your sounding more and more like teenager."

"I've noticed that to." Jack said sitting beside Arcee, he leaned back putting his hands behind his head "Next thing you know you'll be going on sleep overs and talking about nail polish." he laughed.

Jacks laughter was cut short when Arcee swiftly elbowed him in the ribs making him clutch his side "Don't push me partner." Arcee warned.

June let out a small laugh watching them, then the receptionist spoke up "Sadie Smith? Dr Turner will see you now."

June looked at Arcee "Wait here for a minute." with that she a approached the desk "Excuse me, I need to have a quick word to the doctor about his next patient." the receptionist nodded and June walked in.

Arcee raised an eyebrow "Whats all that about?"

"My moms just giving the dentist a heads up that this is your first time seeing a dentist." Jack explained.

A moment later June walked out "Okay Sadie go on in."

Arcee stood up and walked in, the room was medium sized mainly white with cabinets on the walls and was well lit. What stood out most was the large chair in the middle of the room with a moveable light on top of it. Next to the chair was a tray that held the dentists tools, she spotted the dental tools, her eyes widened and she took a step back. "Sadie whats wrong?" June asked.

Arcee leaned over and whispered "Those things look like Decepticon torture tools."

The nurse was a little taken back at that and didn't respond right away, she recovered and said "Its okay Sadie Dr is a professional, your going to be fine I promise."

Arcee still dint like the look of those things but a sharp pain in her tooth reminded her that she didn't have much choice "Fine." she walked in closed the door behind her.

The sound of running water made her look over to see a woman with her back turned to her washing her hands in the sink "Be right with you." she said turning off the tap and grabbing a paper towel. She turned around as she dried her hands the woman was tall had long brown hair and glasses she wore green scrubs and a white lab coat "So, I hear a tooth has been giving you a hard time?"

Arcee wasn't sure why but this woman looked really familiar, she decided to let it go "Yeah." she said still holding her jaw "That about sums it up."

She smiled "Well I'm doctor Dr Turner and this my assistant Jeff." she gestured to a man in green scrubs who just walked in.

"Hey." he raised his hand in a greeting.

"Have a seat." Dr Turner sat Arcee down in the chair and pressed a button making it shift to the desired position. She put on a white surgical mask and adjusted the light above Arcee and Jeff walked over carrying a tray "Okay first we need to find which tooth is the culprit." she took a small metal pick from the tray "Say Ah." Luckily Arcee knew what this meant from Jack doing the same thing when her toothache started. "Does this hurt?" Dr Turner poked a tooth with the pick. The moment it made contact Arcee's eyes widened as a jolt of pain made her kick upwards knocking the tray out of Jeff's hands and scattering its contents on the floor "Found it on the first try."

"Sorry." Arcee said.

Dr Turner smiled "Don't worry, your not the first to kick the tray." Jeff was already picking up the instruments. She took a piece with a small mirror on the end and used it to inspect the tooth "Hmm, looks like your tooth is cracked."

"So what are you going to do Dr?" Arcee asked once the mirror was removed.

"Call me Susan." she said "And to answer your question I'm going to have to drill and fill the tooth."

Susan told Jeff to get certain tools and he brought them over on the tray, Arcee looked at them nervously "Has anyone ever told you your instruments look like torture tools?"

"About every patient I've had under the age of ten." Susan laughed "First we need to numb your lip so I can work on the tooth, Jeff the lidocaine please." Jeff grabbed a syringe and handed it to Dr Turner "Okay Sadie this might sting a bit." she injected the needles contents into her gums, but like the metal pick she used earlier it caused a jolt of pain to Arcee causing her to kick again. This time instead of the tray that Jeff had set down she kicked him in the face making him stumble before falling back wards, Susan blinked "Okay that's the first time that's happened."

"Sorry." Arcee apologised to Jeff to sat up.

"Wow." he shook his head "What a rush." he stood back up.

"While we wait for the lidocaine to take effect tell me, hows Jasper measure up to the city?" Susan asked.

Arcee raised an eyebrow "How did you know I'm from the city?"

"My daughter Amy has told me a lot about you." she explained.

Arcees eyes widened a little "Your Amys mom." then it occurred to her "I thought you seemed familiar."

"Yes Amy really took after my side of the family." she laughed before taking a look at her watch "Okay that should be long enough." she grabbed her tools "Say Ah."

Back in the waiting room June and Jack sat waiting for Arcee, the latter kept staring at the door. "Shes fine Jack." his mother assured him.

Jack sighed "I don't know why I'm worried, I just saw the panicked look on her face when she walked in." he noticed his mother chuckle "What?"

"Reminds me you when you were little and had to go to the detest." June said.

"Come on I wasn't that bad." Jack argued.

"Oh really." June put her magazine down "Whenever I told you that you were going you'd run away and hide under your bed. Then when I finally got you here you'd grab onto the door frame with a vice like grip, it took me five minutes to pry you free and bring you into the exam room." she finished.

Jack didn't respond as he felt embarrassed and was very glad no one heard any of that, though he did mutter "Didn't always hide under the bed."

"You did." the nurse heard him "Every single time."

A moment later the exam room door opened and Dr Turner walked out "Excuses me your June, Sadie's temporary guardian?"

June stood up "Yes."

"Is something wrong?" Jack asked.

Susan shook her head "No but I need your permission to put Sadie under so I can work on her tooth."

June raised an eyebrow "What happened?"

"She kicked my assistant in the face, three times." she said, seeing the surprised looks on their faces she decided to explain "You see the lidocaine isn't having much effect on her."

"Lidocaine?" Jack asked.

"it's a drug used to cause numbness or loss of feeling in the injected area." June explained "Go on."

"Well as I said its not having much effect and Jeff walked off the first kick but now their starting to hurt. Since Sadie's still a minor I need a parents or in this case a guardians consent to put her under." Dr Tuner finished.

Just then Junes beeper went off "I need to get back to the hospital." she sighed looking at the message "I give consent, you can put Sadie under." Dr Turner nodded and went back into the exam room. June looked to her son "I'm sorry Jack I've gotta go, I'm not gonna be able to drive you and Sadie home."

"Don't worry about it mom, I'll just call the base for a lift." he assured her "Go, we'll be fine."

"Okay, I'll see you both later." with that June left the waiting room.

Jack took out his cell phone and dialled the base, he moved to the opposite side of the waiting room so there was no chance of the receptionist overhearing him. After a minute his call was answered "Hello."

"Hey Ratchet its me Jack." he said "Listen me and Arcee are gonna need a lift from the dentists, can you send one of the guys over."

"I'm afraid that's not an option." came Ratchets reply "Optimus, Bumble Bee, Wheeljack and Bulkhead are out on scouting missions."

"Scrap." Jack said "Well could you pick us up? I mean this is a medical situation and you are an ambulance."

There was a moment of silence before Ratchet said "If that was a joke it was a very poor one. Regardless I am needed here at base to operate the ground bridge should one be requested, you'll have to find another way home."

Jack sighed "Okay, thanks anyway Ratchet." he hung up "So much for an ambulance when you need one." He tried to think of someone who could give them a lift, then a name popped into his head, looking at the number in his phone he thought about how the only reason he had it was because Arcee gave it to him "Oh well." he shrugged before hitting the call button.

A little while later Jack was sitting down reading on of the magazines when the door opened and Dr Turner walked out "All finished."

Jack stood as Arcee walked out but he saw that she was a little red in the face and her cheeks seemed to be swelled "You okay Sadie?" Arcee looked at him but when she tried to speak all that came out was un-understandable mumbling making Jack raise an eyebrow "Huh?"

"I'm afraid shes still a bit drowsy from the gas." Susan explained before turning to Arcee "Now remember Sadie keep those cotton buds in until you get home."

Arcee let out some more muffled words and Jack couldn't help but find it funny, he let out a small chuckle before covering his mouth with his hand. But Arcee heard his chuckle and glared at him, mumbling some more. The combination of her red face and mumbled words were too much for Jack and he burst out laughing which just made the former two wheeler madder.

"Someone let me in on the joke." came a voice, everyone looked to the door and saw Amy standing there.

"Amy?" Arcee said in surprise but her words were barely understandable.

"Hey Sadie." Amy raised her hand in a greeting then looked to the doctor "Hi mom."

"Hello sweety." Susan said.

Jack blinked "Wait, mom?"

Amy laughed "Yeah my moms a dentist, obviously it wasn't easy growing up."

"Very funny." Dr Turner said "Theres an irony that my worst patient was my own daughter."

"Well enough going down memory lane, I'm here to take these to home." Amy said walking over to Jack and Arcee.

Arcee raised an eyebrow and looked to Jack "Mom had to back to the hospital and no one else could give us a lift." he explained.

"Then it looks like I wasted a trip." everyone looked to see Special Agent William Fowler.

"Agent Fowler?" both Jack and Arcee said in surprise though the latters words were just mumbles causing Jack to snicker, this earned him another glare from the former two wheeler.

Susan raised an eyebrow "And you are?"

"Agent William Fowler." he introduced himself "I work with Sadies family." it wasn't a lie.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked.

"I received a call from the Smith family physician contacted me and let me know you two needed a lift." Fowler explained.

Arcee blinked in surprise "Ratchet called Fowler to give us a lift? I never knew he cared." she thought to herself.

"Well whoevers taking Sadie home make sure she doesn't take the cottons out..." Dr Turner stopped suddenly and looked at Agent Fowler.

He raised an eyebrow "Is there a probl..." he was cut off when Dr Turner moved closer placing a gloved finger in his mouth and began examining his teeth.

"When was the last time you had a check up Mr Fowler?" she asked.

Fowler took a step back "Agent Fowler and its been a while."

"What a coincidence." the receptionist spoke up "Dr Turner your next appointment just cancelled."

Susan looked to Fowler "Two cancellations in one day, looks like both you and Sadie are lucky."

Fowlers eyes widened "Ah thank you but I really should get these two home."

"Don't worry about it." Amy said "I came over to take them home anyway, go get your check up."

Before Fowler could respond Dr Turner grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the exam room "Lucky you."

Amy looked to Jack and Arcee "Lets go."

Before they left Susan called out "Drive safe sweety!"

"Thanks mom." Amy said walking into the hall, she looked at Jack "Moms right?"

Jack smiled "Tell me about it."

As the left the could sounds from the exam room "Jeff drill please, okay Agent Fowler lets get started." the sound of a drill running his followed by a man screaming.

The three got into Amys car with Jack in the back seat, Arcee in the passenger seat and Amy in the drivers seat. A few minutes into driving Amy said suddenly "I know about your family Sadie." This caused Jack and Arcees eyes to widen in panic, but then she said "Your parents are government agents like that Fowler guy." this let them relax. "So what do they do? Or is that confidential?" she laughed, a moment later she looked at Arcee who was giving her a look then pointed to her face. Now Amys cheeks went a little red from embarrassment "Whoops, sorry about that."

Laughing was heard from the backseat "Its confidential." Jack said "Even I don't know what they do." he lied.

Arcee took out her phone and started typing something, then she held the phone up to Amy who laughed before reading "Tell if you think this is funny, your sleeping alone tonight."

That wiped the smile off Jacks face "What?" he looked to Arcee who gave him a "Whos got the last laugh" look. "Okay, Okay I'm sorry please don't do that." he put his hands together in a begging gesture.

Arcee looked like she was thinking about it for moment and typed something on her phone and showed it to Amy, Jack was hopeful "You can't see me in my lingerie either." and his hope was gone.

Jack slumped back in his seat "The one time I try to make the jokes I get punished. Is it too much to ask that I win for once?"

"Jack you're a guy in a relationship, of course you'll never win." Amy laughed "That's how relationships work. Right Sadie?" Arcee smiled and nodded clearly enjoying her self.

They arrived at the Darby house and Arcee quickly ran into the bathroom to sit out the cotton buds "FINALLY!" she yelled in relief. She walked out of the bathroom rubbing her jaw "I didn't think I could take much more."

"Does your tooth hurt?" Jack asked.

"No it feels a lot better." Arcee said then looked to Amy "Your mom does great work."

"Yeah." Amy nodded.

"Were you really her worst patient?" the former two wheeler asked.

"Well only until I was twelve." Amy laughed.

Jack placed a hand on Arcees shoulder "Do you need anything to drink?"

Arcee raised an eyebrow "Are you just trying to get back in back in the bed tonight?"

"No as much I do want that, right now I'm just being a considerate boyfriend." he explained.

"Well then, I could go for a soda." Arcee said, Jack got one out of the fridge and gave it to her "Thanks partner." she smiled and leaned forward. Jack closed his eyes and did the same but before their lips touched Arcee placed two fingers on Jacks lips stopping him, he opened his eyes confused "By the way your not getting any kisses either." She removed her fingers and Jacks mouth dropped open.

"Oh come on!" he exasperated while Arcee just smirked walking away.

"Getting a kiss from a girl isn't always easy Jack." Amy laughed "Believe me, I know that from both points of view."

That last part made Jack raise an eyebrow "Wait what?"

Amy smirked "How should I put this?" she placed a hand under her chin "I play for both sides."

Jack blinked in confusion "What?"

"I go both ways." she tried again.

Jack just blinked even more confused "Huh?"

"Aw that's so cute, you've go the same look my nephew has when he tries to figure out how I've got his nose." she laughed. A moment later she placed a hand on his shoulder "I'm bisexual Einstein."

That Jack understood and his eyes nearly popped out of there sockets "You, your what?"

"Bisexual, it means I have sex with both men and women." she said "Is that a problem?"

Jacks face turned red "No, no, no problem!" he said quickly looking away.

Amy put her arm around him and pulled Jack closer "Why are you all red Jack? Does thought me and another woman lying naked on a bed kissing with our hands all over each others bodies make you uncomfortable?" she said in a sultry voice.

Jacks face turned several shades redder at Amys words and his voice was failing him at the moment, he looked to Arcee for help only to see her holding up her phone and trying to hold up her laughter. Jack looked between Arcee and Amy, he put two and two together "Another prank! Are you serious!"

"Serious and hilarious." Arcee smirked turning her phone around and pressed a button and a video recording of what just happened played.

"All according to plan." Amy laughed removing her arm from Jack.

"Plan? What plan?" Jack asked.

"Sadie texted me the plan when she went to the bathroom." Amy said.

Jack blinked in confusion "The bathroom?" he looked to Arcee "You were in there less than a minute how'd you come up with that and text it?

"I thought of it in the car, and since getting my cell phone I've mastered texting." the former two wheeler smirked.

"You promised you wouldn't do this anymore." Jack said.

"Well than you shouldn't have poked fun at me while I had the cottons in my mouth." she placed her hand on her hip.

Jack stared at her for a minute before hanging his head in defeat "I'm really never gonna win again am I?"

"How often did you win before?" Arcee laughed.

Looked up and was about to reply but then he thought about all the times he'd had arguments with Arcee before she'd become human and lost "Fair enough."

A moment later the front door opened and June walked in "Oh, I didn't know we had company." she said seeing Amy.

"June this is Amy." Arcee introduced her friend.

The Nurse smiled "So your Amy, its nice to finally meet you." she shook Amys hand "I'm June, Jacks mother."

Amy raised an eyebrow "I don't believe you." this made the others blink, then she added "You look way too young to have a teenage son."

"Oh, well thank you." June smiled before turning to Arcee so how'd the dentist go?"

"The pains completely gone." Arcee said happily "Susan does good work." she took a sip of her soda.

"Did she happen to numb your lip?" Amy asked.

"Yeah how'd you know?" Arcee then noticed the soda dripping out of her mouth and dripping onto her shirt.

"Call it a lucky guess." Amy said.

June realised the problem "Looks like the lidocaine hasn't completely worn off."

"Scrap." Arcee said seeing the mess on her shirt and began to pull it off, then she paused "I should change somewhere else, wouldn't want to do anything inappropriate." She walked towards Jacks room but not before giving Jack a look that made it clear she only stopped because she said he couldn't see anything, this made Jack curse mentally.

June smiled "Arcee's finally catching on." she said mentally thinking the former two wheeler now new it was wrong to undress in plain sight.

Jack sighed and decided to change the subject "Get this, Dr Turner is Amys mom."

June was surprised by that "Really?"

"Yeah." Amy nodded "I'm the dentists kid, just my little brother and sister. Which why we all have such great teeth." she laughed. A moment late Arcee came back out in a clean T-shirt "So Sadie any chance you reconsidered my offer?" she asked.

"Sorry still not interested." Arcee shook her head.

Jack raised an eyebrow "What offer?"

"I got these two gift certificates for a day of pampering including bed and breakfast at a luxury spa, I got them as a thank you from a customer who says I saved her marriage." Amy explained.

"Saved her marriage?" Jack thought, then he remembered Amy worked at Victoria's Secret "I'd rather not know."

"Sorry Amy, still not interested." Arcee shook her head.

"Lucky you Amy." June said "After the week I've had at the hospital, I luxury spa sounds like a dream come true."

Amy closed her eyes and sighed "Yeah well its not gonna be much fun all by myself." then an idea came to her making her eyes pop open. She looked to June "Why don't you come with me?"

June blinked in surprise "What me? I don't know."

"Come on." Amy insisted "You're a nurse and a mom, those are two of the most stressful jobs there are."

June was going to respond but Arcee beat her to it "I say do it June, I've seen how hard you work and if anyone deserves a day of pampering its you."

June placed a hand under her chin "I do have a few days off coming up." she looked to her son "What do you think?"

Jack smiled "I think you deserve be taken care of for once."

The nurse smiled and looked to Amy "All right, count me in."

"Great!" Amy said happily placing an arm around Junes shoulder lets short out the details." she led June into the living room. "Jack put some coffee on please." she called.

"Sure." Jack headed into the kitchen on turned on the coffee machine.

A moment later Arcee joined him "Well that was unexpected."

"Tell me about it." Jack said "But Mom always works hard, its about time she got spoiled a little." he began pouring the coffee. He carried the cups into the living room where June and Amy were sitting on the couch "Here you go."

"Thanks honey." June said as she and Amy took the mugs.

They shorted out the details that they would leave tomorrow morning, Amy would pick June up in her car and they'd head off to the spa. After breakfast and some more pampering they'd head back tater on Sunday.

"Well that's all shorted, I'd better get packing." June had excitement in her voice an headed for her bedroom.

Jack noticed Amy was eying the nurse as she walked away, as June entered her room it hit Jack "Are you checking out my Mom?"

Amy laughed "Don't worry, I don't date people with kids." Jack seemed to relax at that. Amy looked at the bedroom door "Then again I could always make an exception."

"Hey!" Jack narrowed his eyes at her just making Amy laugh even louder.

Later that night Jack was trying to get comfortable "Not very comfy is it?" came Arcee voice "So have you learned your lesson yet?"

Jack sighed "Laugh at my girlfriends expense and I'll end up sleeping on the couch." Jack blinked as it occurred to him "Hey that's a real life lesson."

Arcee smiled "Good now come to bed."

"I don't know." Jack shrugged.

"Wouldn't you prefer the comfort of your own bed?" she asked.

Jack smirked "I get the feeling you can't sleep all by yourself, you need someone to cuddle with."

Arcee sighed "Okay you caught me, I need to cuddle to be able to fall asleep." she could hear Jack chuckling.

"Well it looks like making me sleep on the couch was more of punishment for you than for me." he said.

"Yeah it kinda back fired on me." her voice then turned seductive "So lets forget about it."

Jack smirked "Sorry I'm just not in the mood, you made your bed and now you have to sleep in it, alone."

The former two wheeler leaned down and whispered to Jack "I wear the fishnets for you." Jacks face turned red and he turned to look at the smirking Arcee "I'll sweeten the deal." she leaned forward so her lips her right next to his ear "I'll let you put them on me." she purred before pulling away.

A moment later Jack jumped off the couch "I can't stay mad at you, all is forgiven." he said with a big smile on his face.

Arcee took his hand the they walked to the bedroom, she smiled to herself "Too easy."

The next day June had her bags packed and was just running over everything with Jack and Arcee "Theres plenty of food in the fridge and you've got my number if anythings wrong just give me a call..."

"Mom relax." Jack interrupted his mother "Your gonna be gone for like day, we'll be fine." he assured her.

"Hes right June." Arcee added "Now stop worrying and go enjoy yourself."

A car horn from outside signalled Amy was here to pick June up "Alright, you two take care of each other." June said grabbing her suitcase and headed for the door but then stopped "Oh I almost forgot, I signed both your permission slips for the school trip, there on the living room table."

"Thanks Mom, we'll see you tomorrow." Jack said.

June smiled at the two before walking out the door, she got into Amys car while Jack and Arcee waved her off as they drove away. The couple walked back inside "So what should we do now?" Jack asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Arcee asked, Jack raised an eyebrow in confusion that made her laugh "Jack one of the reasons I encouraged June to go to the spa," she paused as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck "Was so now we have the whole house to ourselves and don't have to worry about getting caught."

Jacks eyes widened realising she was right, they didn't have to worry about his Mom walking in on them kissing. "Well then." Jack said before scooping Arcee into his arms and held her bridal style "The bed or the couch?"

"The bedroom." the former two wheeler purred "I want to slip into something a little more comfortable."

Jack smiled brightly carried her to the bedroom, this was going to be a fun twenty four hours.

Autobot Base

As night fell Ratchet continued his work on the Reformatting Module, after the previous tests success he was coming close to fully repairing the module and finally returning Arcee to her Cybertronian form. "Aha!" he said happily, suddenly something popped up on the screen "What?" he raised an optic ridge, he went over to the module and used some tools to open the top of it and something was glowing inside. Ratchet looked inside and his optics widened "By the Allspark."

"What is it Ratchet?" came the voice of Optimus who just entered the room.

"Optimus." Ratchet gestured to the glow within the module, the Prime came closer and looked in, what he saw made him narrow his optics "Should we inform Arcee?" the medic asked.

"No, it is late and she is no doubt resting." Optimus said "We will wait until tomorrow."

The Darby House

The couple were currently in Jacks bed with their arms around each other as the made out passionately. Jack was in just his boxers while Arcee was straddling hin wearing a matching pink silk bra and panties with garter belt and stockings, they broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes "Arcee, the luckiest day of my life was the day I got top of you in that parking lot."

The former two wheeler smiled and placed a hand on Jacks cheek "You actually made that sound sweet." she leaned down and gave him a quick kiss then giggled.

"Whats so funny?" Jack asked.

"Now I'm the one on top of you." she smirked.

Jack smiled as his hands moved done to her legs and began rubbing her nylon clad thighs "And I couldn't be happier." the two of them laughed before picking up where they left off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.4K 98
The story about a young woman that her cousin works for the army and she gets a surprise visit while she's in school and she has to leave school Bc h...
567K 10.2K 176
Here are some Transformers Prime Dating Preferences. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, mea...
12.6K 345 15
[Insert good description here cause I can't lol] ---------- Transformers belongs to Hasbro and all art unless otherwise stated belongs to their origi...
15.9K 664 42
Optimus Prime X Femme Reader What happens when Megatron's younger sister falls in love with the Autobots leader? What happens then? I do not own the...