Only human

By DRM123

A transformers prime fanfic about when Arcee is turned human she must learn to adapt to the human life. And... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chaper-27
Capter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Thanks

Chapter-23

1.5K 28 17
By DRM123

The following Saturday team Prime gathered at the base as Ratchet set up for the Reformatting Module, they were only waiting for Wheeljack to arrive with Jack and Arcee. A few minutes later the Wrecker arrived but to everyones surprise Nurse Darby's car pulled up beside him "Sorry we're late." the nurse said getting out of the car.

"Hello June," Fowler greeted her "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

June climbed the ladder "Well Jack told me about the test and my shift ended early so I decided I'd come along. But after hearing about what happened last time, I decided to come prepared." she held up two umbrellas she had brought in the car.

"Way ahead of you Ms Darby." June looked over to see Miko and Raf both had umbrellas.

"Well now that everyones here we can get started." Ratchet said placing the module in position, this time aiming at a water melon "Rafael are you to beginning recording?"

Raf held up the video camera "Ready when you are Ratchet."

"Excellent, in addition to better results I hope there will be no interruptions from off camera!" the medic said looking at Miko and Wheeljack.

"What?" they both said together.

Everyone took there positions and Optimus gave the go ahead "Proceed Ratchet."

Ratchet looked at the camera and spoke "Greetings and welcome to the second test of the Reformatting Module. If you have seen the previous tests recording you are aware that the fist test result was rather, messy." he thought back getting covered in the reformatted pumpkin insides. What was worse was that he had to clean all of it out the command room, which took hours as he was using a human sized mop. Ratchet quickly regained his composer "But with the new repairs and adjustments I am confident that this test will go much more smoothly." he approached the module and Raf zoomed out bringing the watermelon into view. "Oh and as you may have noticed we are using a different organic material for this test." he gestured to the water melon "There no scientific reason for the change, we were unable to procure another pumpkin and this watermelon was the largest thing available at the local store." he explained "Now lets begin."

"UMBRELLAS READY!" Miko yelled.

Ratchet glared at her off screen but then went back to the task at hand, he adjusted some of the Reformatting Modules settings before grabbing it by the handles "Commencing test in 3, 2, 1" just as before the device then gave off a noise and the blue orb in the centre began to give off a white glow before a small white beam shot out and hit the watermelon. After a few seconds two things happened to the melon, first it became smooth metal, second it began to grow in size. Ratchet stopped the Reformatting Module and walked closer to examine the result with his scanner, the melon was made of a silver metal and had grown almost as big as the pumpkin had. After checking the data on his scanner Ratchet smiled "Excellent!"

"Excellent?" June repeated in confusion, looking at the others she could tell they were equally confused "Um Ratchet, can you explain that?"

Ratchet turned and face the group "Just as I predicted, better results. First of all it did not explode covering everyone in unpleasant slop, second the readings from my scanner indicate that it is completely stable." he tapped the melons side with his finger. What Ratchet didn't know was that the metal the melon was now made of was very weak, so weak that when he tapped it his finger punched a whole in it and the pink juice shot out of it like water from a fire hose towards the raised area, more specifically Agent Fowler.

"Uh oh." was all Fowler could say before he was hit by the stream, knocked off his feet and sent crashing into the wall. Fowler struggled against the stream which kept him pined to the wall "PLUG IT! PLUG IT!" he shouted.

Optimus acted quickly grabbing the melon and turned it on its side so the hole was now on top, but the stream flowed upwards for a few seconds making it fall down like rain. June, Raf and Miko opened their umbrellas above their heads, Jack saw Arcee didn't have one and quickly wrapped arm around her waist and pulled her under his. As reformatted watermelon juice rained down Arcee noticed how close Jack held her and how tight his arm was around her waist, she could feel her human heart begin to beat faster.

No longer pinned by the stream Fowler fell to the floor dripping wet, June rushed over to him just as the juice stopped falling "Are you alright?"

Fowler raised his head and looked straight ahead, then slowly spit out a mouthful of reformatted watermelon juice "Been better."

Miko, Bulkhead and Wheeljack held in their laughter for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

Ratchet used the scanner on the juice that was not the floor "Hmm, the outside was changed to metal alloy but the inside remained organic, fascinating. Either way I would count this as a successful test."

"AHEM!" the medic turned and saw Fowler standing at the railing still dripping wet "Thanks to you Ratchet, now I get to find out if water melon juice is easier to clean off of the inside of a jet!"

"Ah yes, my apologies Agent Fowler." Ratchet awkwardly, he quickly changed the subject "The important thing is that we are now one step closer to returning Arcee to her Autobot form."

That caught Arcee's attention "Really?" she pulled away from Jack a little.

"Indeed." the medic nodded "Now that I can successfully use the Reformatting Module to create something stable, it is only a matter of time before I can return you to your natural form."

"I'm gonna get going," Fowler said heading to the elevator "Need come up with what to tell my dry cleaner this time." As he walked past Jack and Arcee he said "Hands to yourself solider."

"Huh?" Jack didn't understand what he meant but then realised his arm was still around Arcee's waist and his hand was now on her hip "Whoa!" he instantly pulled his hand away placing it behind his back and looked away so no one would see him blushing. As the elevator doors closed Fowler could be seen with a smirk on his face.

With the test over everyone went home, June brought Jack and Arcee in her car soon enough they were back in the house "I glad the test went well Arcee." the nurse said closing the door to the garage.

"Me to." Arcee said sitting on the couch "Pretty soon I'll be back in the garage."

June sat down at the kitchen table "Arcee we're glad to have you inside the house."

"Mom's right." Jack said "Apart from you eating my breakfast its been great."

"That only happened when you overslept, or were too slow getting to the table." Arcee laughed "Either way the Reformatting Module needs to go through a lot more testing before it can be used on me."

That moment Jack remembered "Oh no I forgot!" he ran to his room surprising June and Arcee, when came back he had a form in his hand "I was supposed to give this to you on Thursday but with module test I forgot about it."

He handed it to his mother who took one look at it and smiled "Oh that's nothing to worry about, I already know about the school heath test."

That was a surprise to Jack "You did?"

"Yes I'm one of the medical staff who be performing the test." June said causally.

That was a bigger surprise "What?"

"My names right here." she pointed to the list of medical personal and in the middle was "Nurse June Darby." in plain sight.

"Oh." Jack said seeing it.

Then something clicked in Arcee's mind "That's what Principle Williams called for, to ask you to help out with the exam."

"That's right Arcee and I've actually been meaning to talk to you about it." June said standing up and walking over to living room. "You see theres a part of the examination where you'll have to undress." she explained.

"That's no big deal." Arcee shrugged This wont be the first time someone saw me naked, right Jack?"

That caused Jack who was drinking a soda to spit out a mouthful of it "Cough, what?"

"Back in the cave when was I first turned human, you found me unconscious and naked on the cave floor." Arcee said.

"Oh yeah." he said with blush starting to form as the memory of Arcee naked came to mind. Jack then notice Arcee and his mother looking at him "I'll just clean that up." he said awkwardly grabbing some paper towels to clean up the soda off the floor.

June turned back to Arcee "Actually you don't have to be naked, you'll just need to strip down to your underwear. Which is something else I want to talk to you about" she said a bit awkwardly "I think it would be a good idea if during the exam you wore less, flashy underwear."

"Really?" the former two wheeler replied standing up "What about what I have on now?" she undid her belt and before June could stop her, Arcee dropped her shorts to the floor revealing pair of black lace panties.

Jack finished cleaning just in in to see Arcee pull off her top to reveal a matching black lace bra, the sight of which left Jack frozen as he stared.

June stepped in front of Arcee blocking her from view "JACK EYES ON THE FLOOR!" she said with authority and Jack snapping out of his trance turned his eyes to the floor. June turned to Arcee who looked confused, she pinched the bridge of her nose "Lets discuss this in the other room." with that the nurse picked up Arcee's clothes and lead her to Jack's room. As they entered the hall Jack's body began moving on its own he went to peak around the kitchen wall, but the moment he crossed "JACK GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!" she mothers order instantly sent him back.

Memorial High School
The following Monday morning all of the 10th and 11th grade students gathered inside the gym as the heath exam was about to begin "Attention everyone!" Principle Williams said loudly in the middle of the gym "First of all I like to thank all of the medical staff who volunteered to help out today." he gestured to the men and women who nodded and waved. "Second I expect everyone to behave and follow the doctors and nurses instructions." his voice was serious as he added "Any boys caught trying to spy on the girls will have severe consequences."

"You mean detention?" one boy called.

"No, I mean I'll let them kick your asses after which I'll call your parents and then I'll give you detention. Any questions?" the hall was quite "Then lets get started, everyone take a seat and wait for your name to be called."

All the students sat together, when their names were called boys went to the right and girls went to the left. Jack had the misfortune of being seated next to James, Mason, Nathan and Luke who were eyeing every female in sight "Man these nurses are hot!" Mason said.

"Makes me wish I was in the hospital." Luke said.

"Same here." Mason agreed "If they would be wearing those sexy nurse uniforms."

James looked around the gym "Whoa!" he said seeing one nurse in particular "Now I'd let her give me a physical anytime."

Bored Jack let out a sigh and looked where James was pointing, at his mother "HEY!" he said tapping James on the shoulder "That's my mom!"

James, Mason, Nathan and Luke all looked at June "Wow." they all said together.

"Jack your mom is hot!" Mason said.

"Smoking hot!" Luke added

"GUYS!" Nathan cut in "That's no way to talk about a guys mother, especially when the guys sitting right next to you." he gestured to Jack.

"Thank you Nathan." Jack thanked him.

"No problem," Nathan looked back at June "She is fine though." causing Jack to faceplam.

James leaned over not taking his eyes off June "Is she single? Or swim, sunbath maybe have one of nurse uniforms we mentioned?"

That was one too far, as a doctor walked by Jack stopped him "Hey sorry I need to borrow this." he took the clip board out of the doctors hand and whacked James in the head with it.

"OW!" this caused Mason, Nathan and Luke to chuckle.

"Thanks, here you go." Jack said handing back the clipboard.

"Young man this has important details on it, its not to be used as club!" the Doctor said seriously.

Then Luke spoke up "James was saying stuff about Jack's mom."

The doctor raised an eyebrow and looked at James "Is that true?"

"Maybe." he replied looking away.

"Hmm," the doctor looked at Jack "Give him another." he handed him the clip board "Doctors orders."

"Wait, what?" James managed to say in surprise before Jack whacked in the head again "OW!"

As the other three laughed Jack handed back the clipboard "Thank you Doctor."

"My pleasure." he smiled before walking away.

Jack sat back down but then his name was called by one of the nurses "JACK DARBY."

"That's me." he stood up again.

"Follow me." she led him behind one of the curtains.

James stopped rubbing his head "Alright hes gone," he pulled out a small device and pressed a button "The cameras are recording."

"Sweet!" Luke said.

"Hey Mason, do think your little brother will notice you took his spy kit?" Nathan asked.

"Well he recently got a girlfriend so, no." Mason replied.

James put the device away "Isn't your brother like ten?"

"Yep." Mason said.

"Hmm, a ten year old can get a girlfriend but the four of us can't even get a date." James grumbled "Whats the deal?"

"Beats me." Luke said scratching himself.

Nathan looked at him blankly "I have a few ideas."

At the opposite side of the gym Arcee and a few other girls were behind a curtain, as June had said for this part of the test they had to strip down to their underwear, at Junes advice the former two wheeler had worn what the nurse called her "Least Flashy Underwear" a pink bra with matching panties. Arcee noticed a couple of girls looked a little uncomfortable as they wait for the doctor to call them, then she was approached by Stacy who was in white underwear "Hey Sadie."

"Hi, Stacy right?" Arcee responded.

"Yeah." Stacy said "Listen I think you know my sister, she works at Victoria's Secret."

"Oh your Amy's sister." Arcee figured out "Shes pretty cool."

"Well you don't have to live with her." Stacy said "But that's not what I wanted to ask. See everybody's heard about the shower and the changing stall, but that thing at Victoria's Secret. I've got ask, what did Jack do?"

"Well basically he just sat there while I tried stuff on." Arcee said simply.

"What? No that's not what I meant." Stacy shook her head "I mean what did he do for you that made you decide to do that for him?"

"That's a good question." They turned to see Lily and Eva come over in purple and yellow underwear "He must have done something big."

"Like an expensive present?" Stacy suggested.

"Jewellery?" Eva said.

"Shopping spree?" Lily said.

"Okay stop!" Arcee put her hands up for emphases "Jack didn't buy me anything."

"Nothing?" Eva and Lily both said in surprise.

"Then why?" Stacy asked.

Arcee thought for a moment "Jack is always there for me, whenever I've felt down or angry Jack would always stay by my side, even when I didn't want him to." Arcee smiled "No matter what happed Jack would always cheer me up and make be believe things would get better."

"Aww!" the tree cheerleaders said together.

"That is so sweet." Lily said.

"You are so lucky." Eva said.

"Speaking of lucky, how did you get that figure?" Stacy asked.

"Excuse me?" Arcee asked.

"The strong but sexy figure." Stacy said looking Arcee over.

"Yeah." Eva joined in "Do you go to a gym somewhere?"

"Most girls would kill for a body like that." Lily said.

"Sadie Smith." the doctor called her name.

Arcee smiled "You should have seen my other one." she walked away leaving the cheerleaders a little confused.

Jack had just finished his exam and was walking back to the seats to wait for Arcee when he bumped into Principle Williams "Hello Jack, all finished with your check up?"

"Yeah I'm taking a seat and wait for Sadie." Jack looked and saw where he was previously sitting and the seats next to him were empty "Good now I won't have to listen to James's talk about the nurses anymore." Jack would have no problem hitting James again if he mentioned his mother again.

"Wait James, as in James Turner?" Principle Williams asked.

"Yeah he was sitting over there next to me before my name was called." Jack explained.

Principle Williams placed a hand under his chin "He wasn't supposed to be here today."

"What?" Jack asked confused.

"James's parents didn't sign for the test, they said he had just had a check up a week ago and was in good heath." Principle Williams said "Was anyone else with him?"

"Um, Mason, Nathan and Luke." Jack said.

"They weren't supposed to be here today either, why would teenage boys come to school on a day they don't have to?" Principle Williams asked.

They both thought for a moment and their eyes widened when they realised why "Teenage girls."

"Their gonna spy on the girls exam." Jack said.

Principle Williams's eyes narrowed "Not in my school!" he said very seriously "Jack I want you to go to check the bathrooms and the cafeteria, any empty rooms they could be in. I'll ask any of the medical staff if they spotted any boys hovering around the girls side of the gym."

"Ah okay." Jack nodded.

"Oh one more thing." Principle Williams reached into his pocket and handed Jack a hall pass "Just in case any faculty members try and stop you." Jack took the pass the left the gym while Principle Williams stayed to investigate.

Arcee had just redressed after finishing her check up and was walking back to the seats to wait for Jack. As she walked her caught a glimpse of something shine in the small gap between a closed curtain. Curiosity getting the better of her Arcee walked through the curtain startling both a half naked Sierra and Nurse Darby who was performing her check up "Arc... I mean Sadie!" June corrected herself.

"What are you doing?" Sierra said covering herself.

Arcee ignored them both and reached down pulling something off of one of the metal bars "Unbelievable." she said looking at the item.

"What is it?" June asked.

Arcee turned around and held out her hand and in it was a small black square with a circle in front and a tiny lens in the middle. "Is that a camera?" Sierra asked.

"Looks like it." Arcee narrowed her eyes.

"That's means someone was spying on me, oh my god!" Sierra covered herself again in panic.

"We need to tell the Principle." June said.

"You do that." Arcee tossed her the camera which the nurse managed to catch "As for me, I need to go hurt someone." with that she walked out.

Mine while Jack was moving through the halls looking for James, Mason, Nathan and Luke, he had checked the cafeteria with no luck "Where are they?"

"Jack!" he turned to see Arcee running up to him.

"Sadie?" Jack was surprised to see her there.

"Your not gonna believe this," she said reaching him "Someone is using tiny cameras to spy on the girls exam."

"Tiny cameras, so that's how their doing it." Jack said, he realised Arcee giving him a look "Principle Williams realised some guys weren't supposed to be here today and we figured out they must have come to spy on the girls exam. He gave me a hall pass and told me to try and find them." Jack explained.

"Then what are we waiting for, lets go!" Arcee grabbed Jack's hand and they ran down the hall stopping at the boys and girls bathroom.

"I'll check the boys and you check the girls in case they're actually dumb enough to go in there." Jack said, Arcee nodded and they each entered a bathroom. Jack didn't see anyone but then saw that all the stall doors were open except for one, looking down he could see four pairs of feet inside the stall "Gotcha."

Then he heard them talking voices "Hey guys can you step out for a minute? I gotta go."

"What? Luke if you need to go use one of the other stalls." came James voice.

"Oh okay." Luke opened the stall door and nearly walked right into Jack "GAH!" he jumped backwards startling James, Mason, Nathan.

"Ah occupied." James said awkwardly.

"You guys are using cameras to spy on the girls exam." Jack accused.

"No we're not." Nathan argued sitting of the lid of the toilet.

Jack crossed his arms "Then whats the laptop for?"

Nathan looked down at the device "Um, homework."

"Homework Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Nathan said.

"That your doing in a bathroom stall?" Jack asked.

"Yes." Nathan said.

"With three other guys in the stall with you." Jack pointed out.

Nathan hesitated to answer and looked at the other three "Ah yes."

Not believing the lame excuses for a second "Gimme that!" he moved quick and snatched the laptop before they could stop him, the screen was divided into several squares each receiving video from one of the cameras. "You call this homework." he gestured to the screen.

"Its not as bad as it seems." James said lamely before realising they were all caught red handed. The bathroom door opened and Arcee walked in, the four culprits were shocked at seeing her "This is the mens room!" James said.

Arcee ignored him and walked over to Jack "These the ones spying on us?"

"Yep, caught them red handed." he held up the laptop showing her the screen.

"Look Jack we never meant to spy on your girlfriend, just the cheerleaders." James said before looking at Arcee "Very nice by the way." this earned him a punch in the face from Arcee nearly knocking him on the floor. "Wait please take it easy!" James held his hand out as he backed away "We weren't doing any harm, the five of us were just taking advantage of an opportunity."

Arcee was going to hit him again but Jack placed a hand on her shoulder "Wait a minute, the five of you?"

James's eyes winded "Did I say five? I meant four."

Jack put the laptop down on the sink "You said five." he approached James and grabbed him by the collar "Who's the fifth member of this bad idea?"

"I don't know what your talking about." James said in panic his eyes looking left and right.

"Listen James." Jack looked him in the eye "Either talk to me or" he was cut off by a yell and the sound something hitting the floor.

They looked to see Arcee standing over Nathan who was on the floor clutching his face in pain "What?" Arcee asked "He was trying to grab the laptop."

That gave Jack an idea "Or you can you can talk to Sadie."

James took one look at Sadie and snapped "Vince!"

"Yeah it was all his idea, he wanted to get video of the cheerleaders in their underwear!" James admitted quickly.

"Where is he?" Jack demanded.

"Hes in the gym!" James raised his hands in surrender "He attended the exam so he'd wouldn't even be a suspect if anyone found out."

"Well looks like I have a new reason to kick Vince's ass." Arcee said.

"First things first." Jack said letting go of James and grabbed the laptop "We need to make sure we have the evidence first."

"They won't find it there." Luke whispered to Mason.

Unfortunately for them Arcee heard him "What do you mean we wont find it here?"

Luke's eyes widened as Arcee approached him "I'd answer her if I were you." Jack advised.

The moment Arcee stopped in front of him and Mason, Luke caved "We just sent all the video footage to a special PDA Vince has."

"So hes got all video." Jack said closing the laptop.

"Um yeah by the way those tiny cameras are from a spy kit I borrowed from my little brother." Mason said "So whatever happens could I get those back?"

The bathroom was silent, that was broken when Arcee punched Mason in the gut making him fall to his knees clutching his stomach. "Guess that's a no then." Luke said before Arcee punched him in the stomach bring him to his knees.

Arcee turned away from the two boys walked over to Jack "Lets go." with one hand she pushed James so hard he fell on the floor and then she headed for the door.

Jack took a look at the four downed boys and followed her "Coming."

They ran through the halls heading back towards the gym, they reached the doors just in time to see June walk out "Mom?"

June saw the two "There you two are." she stood in front of them "I showed Principle Williams camera and told him someone was spying on the girls. He told me he already suspected something like this was happening" she looked at her son "And sent you to look for some boys who weren't supposed to be here today."

"Well we found them," Jack said "Thanks to Arcee they're all currently on the floor of the men's room."

June looked at the former two wheeler "They deserved it." Arcee shrugged.

Jack held up the laptop "They were using this to collect the video from the cameras." he then noticed some kind of commotion in the gym "Whats going on in there?"

Junes face took on a worried expression "After Arcee found the camera a girl named Sierra told all the other girls what was happening and now they've formed an angry mob."

"Okay then, give this to Principle Williams." Jack handed his mother the laptop "We got to find Vince."

"Hes the one behind all of this." Arcee said, her voice displaying her dislike of him.

"We'll find him, in the mean time give Principle Williams the laptop, tell him about the guys in the bathroom and try to keep the angry mob calm." before June could say anything Jack and Arcee ran down the hall.

The nurse looked at the angry girls in the gym "Easier said than done."

They didn't need to go far before they spotted Vince looking at a PDA in his hand "VINCE!"

Hearing his name Vince turned and frowned when he saw the two "What do you want Darby?"

"We know about your plan to spy on the girls exam." Jack said.

"Oh yeah, and what are you planning to do about it?" Vince challenged.

"Well I'm gonna kick your ass and drag you back to Principle Williams." Arcee said holding up a fist.

Jack walked in front of Vince "Hand over the PDA with the video footage."

"You mean this." Vince held it up "I was planning on just keeping the footage for myself, but maybe I share it with the internet. A special video of your girlfriend in her underwear maybe?" Vince mocked not noticing Jack clench his fists or the look of anger on his face. "Now what should I call it? How about, Teenage slut uncovered." he began laughing.

Vince was completely taken by surprise when Jack's fist collided with his face making him stumble backwards, Jack then hit him square in the stomach knocking the wind out of him. Jack delivered an uppercut that hit Vince so hard that it actually lifted him off the ground making him fall backwards and hit the ground hard.

As Vince lay there groaning in pain Jack was breathing heavily at what he had just done, he got the feeling he was being watched and looked up to see the angry mob of girls his mother had mentioned looking at him in shock. "Excellent swing Jack." he turned to see Principle Williams standing there with James, Mason, Nathan and Luke "Your mother told me where I could find these four."

"Well heres the ring leader." Jack said picking up the PDA Vince dropped when he hit the floor "This was all Vince's idea and he has all the video footage from the cameras on this."

Principle Williams walked over bringing the boys with him and took the PDA, he pressed a few buttons "And delete." he erased all the footage from the device. "Excellent work Jack." Principle Williams began leading Jack away from the culprits just as Vince got back on his feet.

"Does this mean were free to go?" Nathan asked.

Principle Williams stopped and looked back "Not even close, you five are about to learn that I don't make idle threats." he looked to the female students "They're all yours girls."

"Have fun Sadie." Jack said.

James, Mason, Nathan, Luke and Vince looked and saw group of very angry looking girls moving towards them "Easy ladies this is just a misunderstanding." Vince held his hands up defensibly while the other four backed up against the wall. They tried to run to the side but Arcee stood there blocking their path. One of the girls walked right up to Vince and pulled her fist back "NOT THE FACE!" he shielded himself with his arms.

The girl stopped and smirked "Okay." and then kicked him right in the crotch making him drop his arms and fall to the floor in pain.

James, Mason, Nathan and Luke saw Vince fall and saw the group of girls looking at them, they each covered the privates and spoke in unison "FACE PLEASE!"

As Jack and Principle Williams walked down the hall they could hear the sounds of the girls beating up the five boys "Should we stop them at some point?" Jack asked.

"We'll send your mother to break it up when we get back to the gym." Principle Williams said "Besides, I have a feeling they'll be needing a nurse."

Later that day after Nurse Darby had stopped the girls attack Principle Williams called the boys parents just as he said he would. In the end James, Mason, Nathan and Luke were let off with a lighter punishment of two weeks detention plus what ever their parents decided to punish them with. Vince on the other hand received a two week suspension from school and someone overheard his father saying "And you can say goodbye to that car."

With all the excitement over June took Jack and Arcee home "Well that could have gone better." June said closing the garage door.

"Oh I don't know." Arcee said taking a soda from the fridge "I think me and the rest of the girls really bonded while we were beating them up."

"They did have it coming." Jack said taking a seat on the couch.

June crossed her arms "As a nurse I can't be happy about someone getting hurt." she said before smiling "But at least this should teach them it doesn't pay to be a pervert. You both did a great job today."

"Which reminds me." Arcee took a sip of her soda walking into the living room and standing in front of Jack "For your good deeds today I think you deserve a reward partner."

"Reward?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Like getting to sleep in your own bed again." Arcee said.

"Oh, you don't have to that Arcee." Jack said "I'm fine on the couch."

"Jack just take the bed." Arcee insisted "Or do I have to throw you into it?"

Jack's face turned red at what that sounded like "That won't be nessacery I'll take it." Jack said quickly.

"Alright I've got get to my shift at the hospital." June said from the kitchen just finishing making a sandwich for herself "I've just got time for this." she took a bite. "I won't be back until after midnight so you two get yourselves something to eat and try not to stay up too late alright?" she received nods from her son and the former two wheeler, after finishing her sandwich she got into her car and drove off.

Jack and Arcee ordered a pizza and were up late watching a movie, before it was over Jack yawned "You know what I think I'm gonna turn in." he stood up and stretched.

"Go ahead." Arcee said "I'm gonna watch the rest of the movie."

"Okay then, good night." Jack headed for his room.

"Good night." Arcee said not looking away from the screen.

Even though Jack really was fine sleeping on the couch he did enjoy being back in his own bed, but at some point during the night he felt something strange that caused him to wake up. As his eyes opened slowly he saw Arcee lying on his right snuggled up to him under the covers "Oh its just Arcee." he said to himself closing his eyes again. Five seconds later they popped open "GAH!" he jumped out of the bed barely stopping himself from falling over.

Arcee had been awoken by Jacks noise and movement "Jack what is it?" she yawned.

"What are you doing in my bed?" Jack asked drastically.

"Well I was sleeping until you woke me up." Arcee replied sitting up making the blanket fall off revealing the dark blue nighty she had bought from Victoria's secret.

Jack felt his face heating up at the sight before him "Wait, is this another dream?" he said out loud "Why are you human this time?"

"What?" Arcee asked confused.

Deciding to see whether it was a dream or not Jack pinched himself "OW! Not a dream."

"Jack keep it down or you'll wake up your mother." Arcee hushed him. Jack looked at the clock on his night stand which read three am. Arcee then noticed that Jack was just in his boxers and she could his chest and how fit he was, she began to feel her face heat up.

"Why are you sleeping in the bed?" Jack asked "I thought you said I could sleep in it."

"Yes and it turns out it is big enough for the both of us so I can sleep with you." Arcee explained not realising her words made Jack blush harder "Now get back in bed." she patted the mattress.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Jack its three in the morning." she geared to the clock "Stop acting weird and get back in bed." she ordered.

Jack was now a little freaked out "I think I'm gonna pass on that." he said nervously.

Arcee looked at him seriously and placed a hand on her hip "Partner you can either get back in this bed or I can make you get back in, your choice."

"Make me get back in the bed?" Jack thought to himself "She's gotta be bluffing." He looked at Arcee and crossed his arms "I said I'll pass."

Arcee smirked as she got off the bed "The hard way it is." she walked over ad stood in front of Jack, then faster than the eye could see she grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulder and onto the bed. Jack shook his head at what just happened but before he could get up Arcee was on top of him and held his arm behind his back pining Jack to the bed.

"Okay she wasn't bluffing." Jack said mentally.

"Autobot or human I'm not someone you want to mess with." Arcee said smugly.

Jack couldn't free his arm from Arcee's grip but then he remembered the last time Arcee had him pined to the bed and he knew what to do. "Yeah but being human you have one weakness." while Arcee wondered what he meant Jack used his free hand and began tickling Arcee's side.

"HA, What are, HA, you doing? HA, HA, Stop it." Arcee was laughing uncontrollably, her grip on Jack's arm loosened enough that Jack was able to throw her to the side and pined her arms over her to the bed.

"Gotcha!" Jack said.

Arcee struggled against his grip but Jack was stronger than he looked "Not bad partner but I can... do... better." Arcee didn't finish that sentence because when she looked up she was looking directly into Jacks eyes and vice versa. Both their face turned red and their hearts began to beat faster than ever before. Jack then did something neither of the were expecting, he leaned down and kissed her.

The moment their lips touched it was like fireworks were going off inside their souls, it unlike anything Jack or Arcee had ever experienced before. A few moments later Jack pulled away and saw Arcee looking at him with wide eyes, realising what he had done Jack got off of her "I'm sorry Arcee I shouldn't have done that." he sat on the mattress looking away from her.

"Jack." Arcee sat up.

"It was wrong." Jack went on.

"Jack." Arcee said again.

Jack went on as if he couldn't hear her "I sorry I looked into your eyes and my brain stopped working and..."

"JACK!" Arcee cut him off.

"What?" Jack turned to look at her.

"Shut up." Arcee said right before pouncing on Jack pressing her lips against his and wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. Jack fell back on the bed with Arcee on top of him, after a few seconds to get over the shock he wrapped his arms around Arcee's waist and pulled her closer. As the two partners lay there on the bed kissing passionately as if the rest of the world didn't exist, they each felt a warmth inside that was new to them both. Jack and Arcee's relationship had evolved before from guardian and charge to friends and then partners, it was about to evolve into something more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 102 29
This will be a Reader x Arcee story hope you all enjoy it.
10.8K 406 42
So this book is purely something for my little brain to mess with until my writer's block for the other fics clears up. It may end up being an x Hot...
82.3K 2.2K 32
TFP. this is a OC/Jazz love story. The OC is the daughter of Optimus Prime, who was kidnapped by Megatron and than sent off of Cybertron and was the...
13.4K 271 10
This is my version of how TF Prime started. Elena Rodriquez loses all. including her own life, but it does not end if not whole new beginning when sh...