Only human

By DRM123

A transformers prime fanfic about when Arcee is turned human she must learn to adapt to the human life. And... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chaper-27
Capter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Thanks

Chapter-22

1.4K 24 14
By DRM123

Jack let out a groan as he woke up the following morning, he did a stretch after getting off the couch and decided to get to the bathroom first. Once he reached the door Jack closed his eyes and let out a long yawn as he opened the door and walked in closing it behind him. Upon opening his eyes he noticed that he was not in the bathroom but a huge bedroom with red curtains, red carpet, hundreds of candles that provided light and most noticeable of all was a gigantic bed in the centre of the room which was the size of a large swimming pool.

"Okay this different." Jacks said confused while looking around the room.

"I was wondering when you'd get here." came a seductive voice, Jack looked back to the bed and this time saw Arcee in her natural Autobot form and size lying on the bed sideways with her head propped up with one and the other placed on her thigh "Like what I've done with the place?"

"Arcee?" Jack blinked in surprise "How did you get back to normal? And where did you get that bed?"

"That's not important" Arcee dismissed the question with a wave of her hand "But how about you come over and we can try it out?"

Jack's eyes widened at what she might of meant by that "Um actually I should get going." nervousness was in his voice as he backed away towards the door.

Arcee pouted "Whats wrong partner? Need some extra incentive?" she asked as Jack's back hit the door "Remember yesterday when I said you could feel my legs whenever you want?" she stroked her own thigh. Then she got up kneeling on the bed "Maybe you'd like to touch something else?" Arcee purred placing her hands on her breastplate.

Jack stood there back against the door as desperately tried to grab the door handle "Ah that's okay I was just leaving." he finally found the handle. Jack turned around and tried to open the door but with no luck "Locked! Why is it looked locked?" he tried to force it open when he felt someone grab him by the back of his shirt.

"Going somewhere?" he was then lifted off the ground and thrown backwards through the air before landing on the bed. Jack propped himself up with his elbows and saw Arcee looking at him "We're just getting started."

Arcee walked towards the bed her hips swaying from side to side in an almost hypnotic motion. Upon reaching the bed she began to slowly crawl towards Jack like a tiger approached its prey, Jack tried moving backwards but before he could make it a few feet Arcee was right above him.

"Nervous Jack?" Arcee raised an optic ridge.

"Nervous, why would I be nervous?" Jack said before adding mentally "I'm just lying on the worlds biggest bed with my Autobot partner on top of me and she wants to try it out. Yep no reason to be nervous."

Arcee reach down and stroked Jacks hair with one of her fingers "You've been so good to me these last few weeks." she said softly but then her voice turned seductive "There must be something I can do to repay you."

Now Jack was really getting nervous "No, no I was just trying to help. Absolutely no thanks nessacery!"

"Come on Jack" Arcee moved her finger onto his chest and slowly moved down "You must want somthi..."

"NO!" Jack nearly shouted, Arcee was so surprised she pulled away from him as he got to his feet "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Arcee's faceplate took on a sad expression as and she completely turned away from him, seeing this made Jack feel guilty. Taking a deep breath to calm down "Sorry Arcee, I didn't mean to yell at you."

"What I was doing was wrong." Arcee's tone was sad "I was being bad."

"You weren't being bad Arcee" he said "You just didn't know what you were doing."

"I've been a bad girl." Arcee said her voice was no longer sad "Bad girls should be punished."

"I think its time we talked about..." Jack then realised what she just said "Wait, what?"

Arcee turned her head and looked at Jack with her optics half closed and had a sultry smile on her faceplate "I'm a bad girl Jack, and I need to be punished." Arcee leaned down on her hands and pushed her rear out towards Jack "Why don't you give me a spanking?"

Jack stood there with a completely dumfounded expression "What?" his voice was barely working.

"You heard me, I want you to punish me" Arcee spoke in a sultry voice "Spank me as hard as you can, I can take it. You know you want to" she shook her backside for encouragement.

His ability to speak now gone Jack began backing away but quickly reached the edge of the bed. Despite his best efforts to balance himself he fell backwards and let out a scream as the ground got closer, Jack hit the ground with barely any pain and blanket on top of him. Throwing off the blanket Jack looked around to see that he was back in the living room at the foot of the couch "It was just a dream." Jack said in relief.

"From the look of it I'd say one heck of a dream." Jack turned around to see Arcee, human in form sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast "Morning partner."

"Morning." Jack said breathing heavily.

Arcee took a bite of bacon "So what were you dreaming about?"

"Oh you know, just one of those dreams where your falling." Jack said casually before changing the subject "So wheres mom?"

"She had to leave early, but was able to make breakfast before she left." Arcee explained.

Jack got to his feet "Then why didn't anyone call me?"

"Well June was in a hurry and wanted to let you sleep and I didn't call you for a very important reason." Arcee took a sip of her orange juice.

Jack raised an eyebrow "What reason?"

The former two wheeler smirked "Because this way I got to eat all your bacon."

Jack looked at the table where a second plate and glass of juice was left for him, but the plate had been cleared of bacon "ARCEE!"

"Oh I'm sorry Jack." Arcee mock apologised "I've been bad, do you want to punish me for it?"

Jacks eyes widened as the image of Arcee's Autobot form wanting him to spank her flashed before his eyes "NO!" he shouted. Arcee looked at him surprised by his outburst "I mean no that's fine" he tried covering "I've been meaning to cut down on bacon anyway." Arcee still gave him a confused look "I better get dressed." he headed to his room.

Arcee watched Jack close the door behind him still confused by his behaviour, grabbing another piece of bacon she shrugged her shoulders "Humans." and took another bite.

After getting dressed and having a bacon free breakfast Jack and Arcee were picked up by Wheeljack and headed for the school. Once they arrived they said goodbye to the Wrecker and met up with Raf and Miko "Well we're back." the young boy said.

"Unfortunately" Miko grumbled "Who ever pulled that prank should have used stronger stink bombs." She noticed everyone looking at her "Again, it wasn't me!"

"We know" Arcee laughed "We'll see you two later." with that Jack and Arcee went one way and Miko and Raf went the other.

Jack suddenly stopped "Hold on I need to grab a book from my locker."

"Go ahead, I'll see you in class." Arcee said walking on.

Jack headed to his locker and opening it found the book he needed, but once he closed he found that a small group of guys were standing before him "Ah hey." he said confused.

"Jack buddy hows it going?" spoke James from biology class who proceeded to introduce the others "This is Mason, Nathan and Luke."

"Hi." he answered "Can I help you guys with something?"

"Maybe, heres the thing." James began "Last night my sister came home from her job at Victoria's secret and she mentioned that her friend Sadie brought her friend Jack over where she modelled some stuff for him."

Jack's eyes widened "Amys your sister."

James's eyes widened even more "Its true?" I thought she was making fun of me saying Id never get a girlfriend let alone be that lucky, but it seriously happened?"

Jack cursed mentally, he couldn't deny it now or they'd keep at it or worse go to Arcee and ask her "Alright fine, yes its true" he admitted.

The group gasped with wide eyes and then came the questions "How did it happen? What did see wear? What was it like? Was it hot?" the last question made them all stop for a moment and look at the asker.

"Mason you idiot, it was Victoria's of course it was hot! What kind of stupid question is that?" Nathan said.

"Give me a break Nathan, I've never seen a girl wearing Victoria's secret in person." Mason said before adding "Only on the internet."

At this point Jack was uncomfortable "Okay I should be going now."

Jack tried to walk away but James stopped him "Hold on, hold on we're not perverts we didn't come here ask for details."

"Exactly, what happens between you and Sadie is between you and Sadie." Luke said "But if you wanted to share some details or maybe some pictures that be cool."

Jack just gave him a blank look before whacking him in the head with his book "OW!"

"Ok he deserved that." James said while Mason and Nathan just laughed "Look we came to ask you how you did it."

"Did what?" Jack asked.

"Did what!" James repeated it not believing he said it "Score such a hot girlfriend who does things like takes you to Victoria's Secret and models for you or joins you in the shower."

Jack let out a frustrated sigh as the shower incident came back to haunt him yet again "Look I don't know what to tell you guys alright, that stuff was all her."

"Does Sadie have a sister?" Mason asked.

"Like an identical twin sister?" Nathan added.

"Not that I know of." annoyance was clear in Jack's voice.

"Okay Jack heres the thing. As hard as this might be to believe we don't have much luck with girls." James said.

"Yeah," Mason said before letting out a loud "Buuuurp!"

Jack just stared "I can't imagine why."

"That's why we came to you." Nathan said "I mean no offence but you flip burgers for a living but you got that sweet motorcycle..."

"Its in the shop!" Jack cut in.

"Okay, but you still got such a hot girlfriend. Please tell us your secret!" Nathan begged.

The bell rang and Jack was officially out of time "Sorry guys I gotta go." with that he slipped past them and ran down the hall.

"WAIT CAN'T YOU GIVE US SOMETHING?" James yelled.

"LIKE MAYBE THOSE PICTURES?" Luke asked.

James give Luke a look before taking a book out of backpack and just as Jack had done before, whacked him in the head with it "OW!"

Jack made it to class and took his seat next to Arcee "What took you so long?" she asked.

"Ah, locker was jammed." Jack felt it better to just forget about the strange talk he had just had.

Classes went on as normal, until the lunch bell rang at which time Jack, Arcee, Miko and Raf met up in the cafeteria. What they didn't know was that another table occupied by the popular kids were watching and talking about them, more specifically Jack and Sadie.

"Your not going to believe this," a cheerleader called Stacy said "My sister works at Victoria's Secret and I overheard her say that Sadie brought Jack there and modelled stuff for him."

"Seriously?" a football player called Brian asked "How does a guy get that lucky?"

"That's not all," another player Blake said "Sierra you're the one who saw them in the changing stall at the pool right?"

Sierra looked away for a moment "Well yeah." she said awkwardly.

Two more cheerleaders called Lily and Eva turned their attention to Jack "You know hes actually pretty cute." Lily said.

"Yeah, hes got this whole quite, responsible thing going for him." Eva agreed.

"Are you guys SERIOUS?" Vince Banged his fist on the table "Hes a loser who works at a fast food drive through!"

"With a super cool motorcycle and a super hot girlfriend." Blake said enjoying the look of annoyance on Vince's face.

"You know Vince some girls actually like responsible guys." Lily said "And it looks like Sadie is one of them."

"That reminds me, didn't you try hitting on Sadie when you first met her?" Eva said with a smirk "Only to get beat up by her for the first time."

Finally having enough of this Vince stood up from the table and stormed over towards the other table, he dropped both hands on the table surprising everyone "Listen Darby, I don't care what anybody says. Your nothing but a loser, always have been and always will be!"

Jack took a bite of his food "We're trying to eat lunch here Vince" he voice showing no intimidation at all "Go be an ass somewhere else."

Everyone in the cafeteria who been watching laughed at Jacks words, the laughter was ticking off Vince off more but he noticed Miko holding up her phone "What are you doing?"

"Making sure that when you get your ass kicked I'll be able to put it online." she said casually.

"THAT'S IT!" Vince went for Miko but before he could reach her a lunch tray hit him in the face, he fell backwards with food splattered all over his face.

Jack, Arcee and Miko looked to see Raf standing on the table with the lunch tray in his hands "Dude," Miko said wide eyed "Nice swing."

The cafeteria erupted in applause for Raf who jumped off the table feeling a little embarrassed. Arcee herself clapped "Didn't know you had it in you Raf."

"Ah thanks." Raf blushed a little.

He was caught off guard when Vince grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him off the ground "Big mistake runt!" Vince snarled pulling his fist back.

Thinking fast Jack grabbed his own tray and threw it at Vince hitting him in the face, making him drop Raf and stumble backwards falling onto the next table. Vince landed on the food making it splat onto the occupying students faces and clothes, one boy stood grabbing a piece of food and threw it yelling "FOOD FIGHT!" The moment those words were said the cafeteria became a battlefield with food being thrown everywhere with students running and dodging.

"Take cover!" as the four of them ducked under the table barely avoiding the mashed potatoes thrown their way.

"Wasn't expecting this." Arcee said.

"What do we do?" Raf asked.

"We just wait for them to run out of food to throw, agreed?" he got okays from Arcee and Raf but when he looked to Miko she was halfway out of the table throwing something "MIKO!"

The young foreign exchange student came back in "What? It cafeteria food, its safer then eating it."

The food fight went on for a few more minutes when the cafeteria doors opened and Principle Williams walked in "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Everyone froze but not before one piece was thrown the wrong way and hit the Principle in the face, the expression he had was not one of amusement. Grabbing a napkin and began wiping it off his face and suit "I liked this suit." he said in annoyance "I want to know who started this right now, who threw the first piece of," he paused for a moment unable to recognise what was on the napkin "food."

Vince smirked and looked to Raf "Busted tiny."

Raf became nervous as he was technically the one who started it, Jack saw this and took a beep breath before stepping forward "It was me."

The others looked at him in surprise including Principle Williams "Jack, you started this?"

"Yes sir." Jack nodded.

Principle Williams had a feeling he wasn't being told something, then he noticed Vince smirking "And who did you throw it at?" he asked.

"Him." Jack pointed to Vince.

"Well since you owned up your punishment will just be to clean up the cafeteria." he turned to Vince "Both of you."

That wiped the smirk off Vince's face "Me, what I do? Darby threw it at me!"

"Because I'd be willing to bet my pay check that you provoked him." Principle Williams said before looking at both Vince and Jack "Now you both have Mr Greens class next correct?" Both boys nodded "Well hes out sick today so you can get started now and work through your free period, everyone else head outside for the rest of lunch." the Principle instructed and they all followed. Principle Williams brought the two of them mops and buckets of water "Ms Jones will be keeping on eye on you both while you clean up the mess." they looked over to see the lunch lady sitting down read a magazine, she looked up over her glasses for a moment and made the "I'm watching you." gesture.

The two of them got to work and Principle Williams left, a few moments after the doors closed behind him Vince stopped mopping "This is all your fault Darby!"

"Back to work!" Ms Jones called "I made that food to be eaten not end up all over the floor and walls."

"Oh please." Vince threw his mop on the floor "You call this stuff food, theres better food in the dumpsters."

Ms Jones lowered her magazine "You just earned yourself detention."

"Detention?" Vince didn't believe it "You're a lunch lady, you can't give people detention."

"Any member of the school staff may give any students detention if their behaviour is deserving of it." she smirked before adding "And lets make it two days, want to go for three?"

Vince managed to hold his tongue and angrily picked up his mop before moving to the other side of the cafeteria. Laughing on the inside Jack looked at Ms Jones who smiled and winked at him before going back to her magazine.

It took the rest of lunch and the whole free period but they finally got the cafeteria cleaned up, Vince instantly left as fast as he could but Jack took the mops and buckets back to the storeroom. After putting them away the bell rang and all the students came into the hallway, Arcee, Miko and Raf spotted Jack and came over to him "Hey guys."

"Jack I'm sorry." Raf said instantly "You shouldn't of had to take the blame for..."

"Raf its okay." Jack cut him off "All I had to do was clean up half the cafeteria and the best of all Vince got two days detention from the lunch lady."

"Really?" that brought a smile to Mikos face.

"That's right." Jack turned back to Raf "Besides I just standing up for a friend, just like you were." his words cheered the young boy up "And how good did it feel hitting Vince with the tray?"

"It felt awesome." Raf said happily.

"Good, now we should really get to class." Jack said.

"Lets go Raf." Miko said and headed down the hallway "And you'll be happy to know I caught the whole thing so by tonight its gonna go viral."

"Um I'd better cut myself out of it." Raf said "I don't want my mom to see it and know it was me."

Miko raised an eyebrow "Your mom watches You Tube?"

Jack and Arcee went the other way to class, along the way Jack noticed Arcee looking at him "What?"

"That was great thing you did Jack." Arcee said.

"Its no big deal." Jack waved it off "It was just a food fight."

"Either way not everyone would have taken the blame for a friend." there was admiration in Arcee's voice "Your really amazing partner."

Jack smiled at hearing those words as hearing them from Arcee really meant something to him. He looked at her and just like before at the base when Wheeljack arrived Arcee's human form faded away replaced by her natural Autobot form, without meaning to Jack's eyes looked her up and down taking in every curve and detail of her metal body. Jack stopped walking and as Arcee went on his eyes looked to her long legs and metal hips as the swayed from side to side, she stopped ad looked back at him "You coming?" then she was human again.

Jack blinked a couple of time in confusion before speaking "Ah yeah, coming." he walked up beside her as they went on to class with a one thought in Jacks mind "I don't believe it, Arcee's Autobot body is smoking hot!"

Half way through their next class Principle Williams walked in "Sorry to interrupt, I'm here to tell you all that next week we will be having a school wide health exam." he held up some papers "These forms have all the details including the medical personal that will be coming to the school to perform the check ups, I'm informing everyone personally because my intercom is broken, again." he added bitterly. The forms were handed out to everyone "Please have them signed and bring them back tomorrow or Monday at the latest, theres phone numbers there if your parents have any questions. Well then I have more classes to see and forms to hand out, carry on." with that he left for another class.

When school was over Jack headed to his locker to leave some books he wouldn't need but once he closed he found that once again a small group was standing before him, only this time it was three cheerleaders in their uniforms "Oh hello ladies."

"Hi Jack." Stacy, Lily and Eva said together.

"We just wanted to say how awesome what you did was." Stacy said.

Eva stepped forward placing a hand on Jack's arm "It was so sweet of you to take the blame for your little friend." she moved closer.

"Yeah." Lily said going to his other side "Why can't all guys be like you?"

Just like earlier Jack was beginning to feel uncomfortable though this time for a completely different reason "Ah its no big deal." he slipped away from Eva and Lily, he turned to see Stacy with her back against the lockers.

"Why in such a hurry Jack?" Stacy said lifting her leg against the locker causing her skirt to go up, clearly she did this on purpose.

Jack was being hit on by three cheerleaders, this was the kind of things teenage boys dream of. But Jack wasn't enjoying it, this wasn't his dream.

Arcee, Miko and Raf were at the vending machine getting some drinks, Arcee grabbed an extra one for Jack when they found him "Lets wait for Jack outside."

"There he is." Raf pointed just down the hall where Jack was surrounded by the cheerleaders.

"When Jack become such a ladies man?" Miko asked taking a sip of her drink.

Arcee didn't say anything but her eyes narrowed, she unintentionally began squeezing the cans she was holding and the metal sounds got Miko and Rafs attention. They looked just in time to see the cans burst open and the soda fired into the air before hitting floor, Arcee didn't look at the soda on the floor or the crushed cans in her hands and kept looking forward.

"Ah let me put those in the thrash for you." Miko said feeling more than a bit freaked out taking the cans out of her hands.

"I'll get you another." Raf said equally freaked out.

After the old cans were thrown out and the new ones bought Jack finally came over "Hey guys, whats up?"

"Well if your finished flirting with the cheerleaders we should be going to base." Arcee said with an edge in her voice and basically threw the can at Jack who barley managed to catch it before it hit him in the head.

Arcee stormed off to the exit leaving Jack the standing there very confused, he looked at Raf and Miko for an explanation but the two of them just shrugged and followed her. "What was that about?" he asked out loud.

"I think you upset your girlfriend." Jack turned towards the voice and saw Ms Jones the lunch lady standing next to him.

"Ms Jones, how long have you been standing there?" he asked in surprise.

"Long enough to see that Sadies mad at you for flirting with the cheerleaders." she said simply.

"I wasn't flirting with them, they were flirting with me." he argued. Ms Jones raised an eyebrow and Jack slumped his shoulders "Thats not any better is it?"

""To a girlfriend, not really." Ms Jones said bluntly "Can I give you some advice?"

"Ok." Jack agreed.

Ms Jones took off her glasses and looked him in the eyes "First give her some time to cool off then apologise, shes probably not in the mood to listen yet." she explained.

"Alright thanks for the advice, I gotta go goodbye." with he turned and headed out the door.

A moment later Vince came by "Don't forget about your detention Vince." Ms Jones reminded him.

Vince grit his teeth and stormed over "This is total bullsh...AGH!" he slipped on the spilled soda and landed on his back with a thump.

As he let out a painful groan Ms Jones leaned down to him "Watch out for the spill." she said with amusement in her voice. She put her glasses back on "You can clean that up and then go to detention." with that she walked away with a smirk on her face.

On the ride back base there was tension inside Wheeljacks vehicle mode, Arcee was in the passengers seat and Jack in the drivers seat. Arcee was the first to break the silence "I don't see what the big deal is about cheerleaders, nothing but girls jumping around. I'd like them try jumping through blaster fire." she said bitterly.

"What?" Wheeljack asked in confusion.

"Nothing." she said dropping the subject, but Jack knew he had to talk to her soon.

Once inside the base before the reached the comandroom Jack asked Wheeljack to stop and let him and Arcee out so they could talk, the Wrecker obliged and continued on. "Okay I Arcee, about what happened after school." Jack began.

"Oh I understand exactly what happened." the former two wheeler cut him off "You were flirting with the cheerleaders."

"I wasn't flirting with them they were flirting with me." he argued.

"Same thing." Arcee said.

"Wow Ms Jones right." Jack thought to himself "Look they were saying what sweet guy I was for taking the blame for Raf."

"And I'm sure enjoyed attention they were giving you." she folded her arms and turned away.

"Honestly, I really didn't." Jack admitted.

This surprised Arcee making her turn back to him "Really?"

"Yeah, hearing it from them really didn't mean anything not like when," he paused for a moment and looked away scratching the back of his head "When I heard it from you." Arcee felt her face warm up at Jacks words and her anger leave her as he went on "I'd rather just hang out with you then be chased by a whole squad of cheerleaders any day."

Arcee blushed harder and looked away for a moment as she couldn't help but smile, after regaining her composer she looked back "Thanks partner."

Jack smiled "We good?"

The former two wheeler surprised him by warping her arms around him in a hug, Jack was now the one blushing. She pulled away and smiled "Always." Arcee walked with catching up after he stopped blushing. "I stand by what I said though, even as an Autobot I could do those moves with my optics closed." she said.

Within Jack's mind an image formed of Arcee's Autobot form wearing a cheerleader outfit complete with the sleeveless top, short skirt and even a pom pom in each hand. Jack shook his head clear "I seriously need to stop thinking of these things." he thought to himself.

"There you are!" Agent Fowler said seeing them Jack and Arcee as the walked in "Arcee we need to talk."

After climbing the ladder to the raised area "Something wrong?"

"Remember that credit card I gave you when you became human?" Arcee nodded "Well like everything to do the Autobots I was given responsibility for that as well and this morning I got the bill. How could you spend so much money in Victoria's Secret?" he asked a little too loudly.

"Who is this Victoria?" Ratchet asked.

"And what secret?" Bulkhead asked.

"Oh it ah," Fowler was now wishing he had spoken to Arcee in private.

"Its just the name of a store guys" Jack cut in "No big deal."

Seemingly satisfied Ratchet and Bulkhead turned away and Fowler let out a sigh of relief "Thanks Jack, explaining something like that is not in my job description." He looked at Arcee again "I told that was to used to buy things you need not," he paused for a moment "things like that."

"I did need them, with how hot its been lately I needed something cooler to sleep in." Arcee explained "Besides," she put her hands on her hips "I look amazing in them, just ask Jack."

Jack's eyes widened at that and saw Fowler give him a surprised look "Um," he starched the back of his head trying to come up with something.

Luckily for Jack Ratchet spoke up "I believe it is time to retest the Reformatting Module." that got everyones attention.

"Really?" Raf asked and Bumble Bee beeped at once.

"You sure about that Doc?" Wheeljack asked "After what happened last time."

"I am well aware the that the previous test was a failure." the medic said annoyed "But I have been working on the module and I am confident that this the results will be more positive."

Optimus stepped forward "When will you be ready to perform the test Ratchet?"

"I still need to run a few calculations, but assuming there are no distractions." Ratchet looked at Miko, Bulkhead and Wheeljack for that part "I should be ready this Saturday."

"Very well," Optimus nodded "Carry on old friend." Ratchet returned to work and the Prime looked to the raised area "Will be joining us for the test Agent Fowler?"

"That depends, am I gonna get covered in pumpkin guts again?" he asked Ratchet.

"I can guarantee that will not happen again" the medic replied.

"Alright, then count me in." Fowler said.

Ratchet looked away from the console "Because we won't be using a pumpkin this time." this made Fowler nervous and made Jack, Arcee, Miko and Raf look at each other confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 535 17
You and Jazz have been friends since well, long long back on cybertron, you started to fall helm over pedes for him, but he likes another femme, and...
14.3K 275 5
What starts as a normal day goes off the rails for the Autobots when one of their human friends gets sick.
54.5K 1.4K 98
The story about a young woman that her cousin works for the army and she gets a surprise visit while she's in school and she has to leave school Bc h...
155K 2.3K 67
This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. Don't forget to read the info chapter Also, I do NOT own Transformers Prime, any of the characters n...