Only human

By DRM123

A transformers prime fanfic about when Arcee is turned human she must learn to adapt to the human life. And... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chaper-27
Capter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Thanks

Chapter-21

1.3K 22 12
By DRM123

Arcee let out a yawn as she woke up the next morning, it wasn't as hot as yesterday but was still pretty hot. After a few stretches she got dressed and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast, as she walked in she spotted Jack asleep on the couch. He didn't show any sign of waking up on his own but Arcee couldn't blame him after last night. When they had got home from the pool June was waiting for them having gotten a call about Arcee fighting someone and about her and Jack in one of the changing room stalls. Then in a single breath Jack quickly explained everything and June seemed to be satisfied with it. Then Arcee had let it slip about her joining Jack in the shower, the nurse had been less than understanding about that.

(Flashback)
"After the Reformatting Module covered us in reformatted pumpkin guts Jack and I took a shower to wash ourselves off." Arcee said casually.

Jack sat there with wide eyes at how Arcee had just said that like it was no big deal. June had a similar expression but she didn't stay silent "You two were in the shower, together, naked?"

"Well you don't shower with your clothes on." Arcee laughed.

June practically jumped out of her chair "Oh my God." she placed her face in her hands and started pacing "I'm going to be a grandmother."

"WHAT?" now Jack freaked out "NO, NO YOUR NOT!" he nearly shouted. "Look when we came home after the test Arcee said I could use the shower first so I got in the shower, a couple of minutes later Arcee got in while I was still in it. I got out and Arcee washed herself off, that's all that happened I swear!" Jack explained quickly to calm his mother down.

"And you washed my back." Arcee added.

June pulled her hands away "YOU WHAT?"

"Ah," Jack tried to think of an explanation "Yeah but were able to save water, heh." the glare his mother gave made it clear he wasn't helping his case.

"I think your over reacting a little June." Arcee said sitting back in her seat.

"Over reacting?" June looked at her.

The former two wheeler put her face in her hands "Oh God I'm going to be a grandmother." she imitated the nurse before pulling her hands away with a laugh "We weren't having sex June, we were just having a shower."

"Arcee." June took a deep breath "I'm trying very hard to keep in mind that you know little about the rights and wrongs of being Human and don't understand this situation." there was irritation in her voice.

"I understand it completely, your getting angry about something that didn't happen. We showered together, that's all." Arcee said.

"That is the problem." June said placing her hands on the table "Something like that is not okay!"

"Whats the big deal?" Arcee was becoming irritated herself "We were messy, we took a shower. We might have another if the next test goes wrong."

June couldn't believe what she was hearing "Jack." she got her sons attention "Will you explain to Arcee that's she being horribly inappropriate." the nurse glared at Arcee.

The former two wheeler returned the glare "Jack can explain to June that's shes making a big deal out of nothing." she said.

Jack sat there literally in the middle of a argument between his partner and his mother, he looked between the two and desperately tried to think of a way to calm them both down. "Come on Jack think!" he thought to himself "You went to another planet to restore Optimus'es memory and were able to think of a way to beat an Insecticon, you should be able to think of something that can end this before it gets ugly."

"Well?" Arcee and June said in unison looking at Jack.

Jack gulped but the he though of something "That's it!" he said mentally before saying out loud "Your both right."

"What?" their confused response was in unison again.

He looked to June "Mom you just pointed out that Arcee doesn't know all the dos and don'ts of being human, so there no reason to get angry about something she doesn't see as wrong." Jack then turned his attention to his partner "Arcee remember how I seemed freaked out when you got in the shower?" she nodded "That's because a shower is supposed to be one person at a time and we were both naked in front of each other." Jack took a deep breath before addressing them both "This is just a misunderstanding and it wont happen again, so can we please move past this?"

The nurse and the former two wheeler looked at each and both of them could see Jacks point "I suppose theres no point dwelling on it." June said.

"Yeah." Arcee agreed "Whats done is done, time to move on."

June sat back down at the table "I better finish wrapping that arm." she resumed putting the bandage on her sons arm.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Arcee said standing up "Coffee June?"

The nurse smiled "I'd love some Arcee, thank you."

Arcee put on the coffee and June went on applying the bandage, neither noticed the look of relief on Jacks face.

(Present Time)
"I still don't see what the big deal was." Arcee said to herself, letting out a sigh she walked over to the couch to wake Jack up "Rise and shine partner." she shook him lightly, Jack simply groaned turning away and covered himself with the blanket. Arcee put her hands on her hips as an idea came to mind making her smirk, she moved around behind the couch grabbing the cover Jack was lying on and pulled rolling Jack of the couch and on to the floor.

"WHAT? WHATS GOING ON?" Jack cried as he untangled himself from the blanket, once his head was free he saw Arcee smirking at him.

"Your wake up call." the former two wheeler laughed.

Jack sighed "I think you've been hanging out with Miko too much, shes a bad influence on you."

Arcee just smiled and helped him to his feet as June walked in "Is something wrong?" she asked looking around the room "I head a thump and someone yelling."

"We're fine Mom" Jack assured his mother "Arcee just gave me an unexpected wake up call."

After that the three of them sat down for breakfast "By the way you two I got a call from Principle Williams" June got their attention "Today is your last day off."

"It is?" Jack asked.

June nodded "They finally cleaned the mess up so come tomorrow your both back in class."

"It was fun while it lasted." Arcee shrugged taking a bite of toast.

"Yeah." Jack agreed taking a sip of orange juice.

"Cheer up you two." Jack and Arcee looked at the nurse "You still have today, go out and make the best of it."

"Your right June." Arcee said finishing her toast and looking to Jack "We'll do that."

June was the first to finish her breakfast, she said goodbye to Jack and Arcee she got into her car and drove off to the hospital.

"So what do you want to do?" Jack asked putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

Arcee Thought about it for a minute "I say we call Raf and Miko and we all meet up at the mall for lunch and a movie."

"Works for me." Jack said taking out his cell phone "I'll call Raf, you call Miko." They each made a call but both Miko and Raf said they wouldn't be able to join them for over an hour. "Well I guess call the base and ask Wheeljack for a lift."

Arcee looked out the window seeing the sun shining brightly "Wait!" she said stopping Jack "Its nice day outside, how about we just walk?"

"Walk?" Jack said surprised "Really?"

Arcee raised an eyebrow "Your afraid of a little walking?" she placed a hand on her hip "Don't tell me your going soft on me?"

Jack instantly figured out what she was doing and smirked "Not a chance."

A few minutes later they stepped outside locked the front door, locked it behind them and set off for the mall "So who do you think it was that set off those stink bombs in the school?" Arcee asked.

"Don't know" Jack replied "My first thought go to Miko but she says she didn't do it and I actually believe her."

"Me to." she agreed "Besides I asked Bulkhead about it since they spend all their time together and he said shes innocent."

"Fair enough." Jack said.

"But enough about that, race ya" Arcee said before running ahead.

"Hey that's cheating!" Jack went after her.

After some running and a couple of stops to catch their breath they arrived at the mall "So what do you wanna do first?"

Before Arcee could answer the malls intercom came on "Attention all shoppers, attention all shoppers. American Eagle is have fifty percent off sale for today only, that's half off sale at American Eagle. Have a nice day." with that the intercom went quite.

"Half off" Arcee said sounding excited "Good enough for me, come on!" she grabbed Jacks arm and started pulling him with her.

"Sadie do you even know where that store is?" Jack asked trying not to trip.

Arcee suddenly stopped and Jack just stopped himself from crashing into her "Your right." she then turned to the closest shopper "Excuse me" she got her attention "Wheres American Eagle?"

The woman pointed to the right "Just go that way and you can't miss it."

"Thanks." Arcee grabbed Jack and ran towards the store.

They found the store and once inside Arcee began looking through the large selection of clothing while Jack stood there feeling very surprised at seeing Arcees behaviour "Getting all excited and racing over to a sale, Arcees acting like a typical teenager." he thought to himself.

Once Arcee had selected certain pieces of clothing and dragged Jack over to the changing room, she went behind the curtain while he sat down in a chair that was provided for men who were unfortunate enough to be dragged in there. "Ah not to be too negative but how long will we be here?" he asked.

"Not to long" Arcee replied from the changing room "I've only got four out fits to try on."

"Is that all?" Jack asked sarcastically, letting out a sigh he decided to just wait and get it over with.

The next half hour Arcee tried on the clothes, first was a yellow dress with thin straps that went below her knees. Next was a has a powder blue hoody with white wings printed on the back, with dark blue jeans and a white tube top. Then a pair of denim shorts and a red camisole top with a long strapped bow on the front. Then a purple dress with a belt under a navy jacket and a hat.

"Well I don't know about the yellow dress, the rest of them looked good" Jack said slinking down in the chair a bit.

"Okay then," Arcee said changing back into her normal clothes and stepping out of the changing room "Lets go to the counter and pay for them."

"I think I'll wait outside" Jack said standing up "Theres only so long a guy can spend in a clothes store."

"Alright." Arcee said before heading to the counter.

As Jack left the store he let out a deep breath feeling better to be out of there, he looked to his right and spotted a stand with a sign saying "Custom Pendants Made Here" curious Jack walked over. He got there just as the man behind the counter was saying goodbye to a customer and saw him "Hi there I'm Peter" he greeted Jack "Are you interested in some custom made pendant or jewellery?"

Jack looked at the glass case in front of him, there were pendants and rings with hearts, dragons, peace signs, moons and others symbols. "Sorry I'm not a guy for jewellery." Jack said.

"Well if not for yourself maybe there someone special that would like one, perhaps a special lady?" Peter.

Jack placed a hand under his chin "Would Arcee like any of these?" he asked himself mentally looking over the selection not seeing anything special.

Peter seemed to know what he was thinking "If what you see here doesn't grab you, you can order a special one. All of these were made by me personally, just give be an picture or a description and I make it for you."

That caught Jacks attention "Hold on," he took out his phone and looked through a couple of pictures before finding the one he wanted "Could you make a pendent like this?" he held up the phone.

Peter looked at the phone and raised an eyebrow "Never seen anything like that."

"Its kind of her family crest." Jack said.

"Oh so it is a special lady" Peter said with a smile as he took out a piece of paper and a pencil. Then faster than Jack could believe Peter had drawn an impressive picture "Like that?" he asked.

"Exactly." an impressed Jack answered.

They sorted out the price and Peter said he would have it ready in less than a week and Jack could collect it then. Jack said goodbye and headed back to American Eagle where he saw Arcee at the entrance with a couple of shopping bags in her hands looking around for him. Then she spotted him "Where were you?

"Oh I just went to the bathroom." Jack wanted to keep it a surprise.

"Well come on." Arcee started walking "Theres another store I want to go to."

"Oh great." Jack said sarcastically as he caught up with her "So do you think Miko and Raf will be here soon?"

Arcee stopped in front of a vending machine and thought for a moment "I'd say they'll get here as soon as we come out of the next store."

"How do you know that?" Jack asked getting a drink from the machine "You want one?" he offered.

"Sure" Arcee accepted the beverage before shrugging her shoulders "And I don't know, just a feeling."

"I wouldn't count on it." Jack said as they began walking again.

"Would will be willing to make a bet?" Arcee said "Say loser buys the winner lunch."

"Your on." Jack said feeling confident about his free lunch "Things are looking up." he said mentally.

"Ok lets see what new." Arcee said walking forwards looking at clothing laid out on a stand and picking one item up to examine it.

Jacks eyes nearly popped out of his head when realised that Arcee was holding a pair of red lace panties "WHAT THE HELL?" Jack asked himself. He looked around him and saw bras, panties and somethings he didn't know what they were, then a saw a sign that read Victoria's Secret. Jacks mouth hung open, he had walked into a womens underwear store without even noticing. There didn't seem be many customers so he kept his head down and quickly moved to Arcee "Sadie" he whispered getting her attention "This is Victoria's Secret!"

"I know that Jack" Arcee said calmly.

Jack however was not calm "Sadie this is a womens underwear store!"

Arcee gave him an odd look "I know that to, that's why I came." she looked around the store "Oh theres Amy, come on." she grabbed Jacks hand and led him to the counter where a girl a little older them probably eighteen sat reading a magazine. She had brown hair, a few ear piercings, a red tank top with a name tag that read 'Amy' and black skirt. Arcee stooped in front of the counter "Hey Amy."

Amy looked up from her magazine and smiled "Hey Sadie" she said in a friendly tone "Whats new?"

"Not much" Arcee shrugged "I want you to meet someone," she reached behind her and pulled Jack forward "This is Jack."

"Hi." Jack said still feeling very uncomfortable about here he was.

Amy leaned forward "So this is the Jack I've heard so much about." she said looking him up and down "You weren't lying, he is handsome."

Jack began to blush as he failed to come up with a response, then something occurred to him "Arcee thinks I'm handsome." he thought to himself.

"Any way I got your text" Arcee said "Where's the new stuff?"

"Over there" Amy pointed off to the side "I knew they would suit you just like the first set you got."

Jack then realised "You were the one who sold her the blue and pick underwear with the stockings."

Amy smiled "I was and your welcome." she winked at him.

"Come on Jack!" Arcee grabbed his and before he could protest she pulled him towards the lingerie. "What do you think of this one?" she asked holding up a pair of black lace panties directly in front of Jacks face.

"Gah!" Jack nearly fell backwards "I um" he looked away trying to come up with a sentence.

"I shouldn't be asking you like this." Arcee said suddenly.

Jack looked back and Arcee was looking between a few items, he let out a sigh of relief "I think she gets it." he thought to himself.

His relief was short lived as Arcee picked up a few things and grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the changing rooms "You have to see me in them" she pushed him down in the chair "How else could you tell me how they look." she said before entering the changing room and pulled the curtain behind her.

"I guess it was too much to hope for." Jack said to himself.

A minute later the curtain was pulled back and Arcee stepped out wearing a pink lace nighty that was practically see through except at her breasts, but still showed a good amount of cleavage "What do you think?" Arcee did a quick spin causing the bottom of the nighty to raise up so Jack saw Arcee's blue panties and impressive backside.

Jacks face began to turn red "Wow" was the only word he got out.

"Thanks partner." Arcee said before going back behind the curtain, Jack stayed like that for a few moments but snapped out of it just before Arcee came back out. This time she was in a dark blue nightie, not as much see through it may as well have been as it showed even more cleavage, it had a break in the fabric starting below the centre of the breasts showing some of her stomach and it was so short her panties were almost completely visible "What about this one?" she asked placing hand on her hip.

This time Jack didn't say anything, he just sat there staring at her with his mouth hanging open. "Fact of life Sadie," came the voice Amy as she walked next to the chair Jack was sitting in "When a guy stares at you with his mouth hanging open, it means he thinks your hot." she said before using her hand to close Jack's mouth.

"Huh?" Jack said snapping out of it and looks up surprised to see Amy standing next to him.

"Anyway I brought you something" she said walking over to Arcee and handing her something "I saw them though you'd like them." Amy turned her head to look at Jack "And I think he will to."

Jack couldn't see what Arcee was holding from on the chair but from the way Amy said that he knew it would be trouble.

Amy whispered something to Arcee "Okay then." the former two wheeler said before getting back behind the curtain.

Amy walked back a bit and kept looking a Jack the a smile on her face "What?" he asked getting nervous.

"You'll see." she said making him even more nervous.

The sound of the curtain made Jack look back and this his jaw nearly hit the floor. Arcee walked out still in the dark blue nightie but also her black heeled boots and and her very short and very tight blue shorts with a black belt. But what really got his attention was the fishnet stockings that covered her shapely legs which he couldn't stop staring at, he didn't even notice when Amy took her phone out and snapped picture of him.

"I think he needs a closer look Sadie" Amy said smirking "Show him like I told you."

Arcee came closer with her hip swaying form side to side as Jack just sat there unable to tare his eyes away. Arcee stopped just in front of him and then with out warning she threw her right leg up placing her boot on the armrest giving Jack full view of her bent leg and thigh, and he found himself completely frozen unable to speak or look away.

Seeing they look on Jacks face Amy snapped another picture with her phone "I love my job." she thought to herself.

"So what do you think?" Arcee asked.

"I ah, ah ,ah I" Jack was unable to form words.

Then Amy walked beside them and grabbed Jacks hand "Have a feel." she placed his on the inside of Arcee's thigh and started moving his hand up and down.

Jack had snapped out of his first trance but was now in a new one, he didn't even notice that Amy had let go of his hand and that he was now stroking Arcee's fishnet covered thigh by himself. The strokes became longer until his hand reached touched the hem of her shorts "Whoa!" he pulls his pulls his hand away.

"Oh yeah, he likes it." Amy laughed.

Amy leaned over and whispered in Arcee's ear "What now?" Jack asked himself. He got his answer when Arcee sat down in his lap with her legs crossed over the arm rest "What are you doing?"

"Posing for a photo." Arcee said simply.

Before Jack could ask Amy spoke "Okay now put your arms around his neck." as Arcee did this he looked to she Amy holding up Arcee's phone to take a picture. "That's good, Jack put your hand on her leg."

"What?" Jack couldn't believe this was happening.

"Like this." Arcee said taking his hand and putting it on her leg which caused Jack to start blushing again.

"Great now look at me and smile." Arcee smiled but Jack still had an expression of surprise and confusion "That means you to Jack." Amy said.

Jack looked at Arcee who gave him an encouraging smile "What the hell?" he said to himself before looking forward with a real smile and Arcee did the same.

Amy then snapped the picture "Looks good." she said showing them the picture.

"Thanks." Arcee happily took the phone and showed it to Jack who began blushing again.

"Oh no, it was my pleasure." Amy laughed seeing Jacks face.

Arcee got off of Jack and got changed, she decided to wear the tank, top skirt and fishnets "Okay I'll take them."

After paying for them she picked up her bags ""Why are you carrying your bags?" Amy asked.

"What do you mean?" Arcee asked confused.

Amy pointed to Jack "The main reason girls bring guys to the mall, so he can carry her bags for her."

"Wait, what?" Jack asked.

"Oh come." Amy leaned forward on the counter "She wears all this things for you the least you could do is carry her bags for her."

Jack was about to argue but then thought if it got them out of here fast he should just do it. Letting out a sigh walked over and took Arcee's bags "Shall we?" he gestured to the exit really hopping she said yes.

"Okay, see you later Amy" Arcee waved goodbye to the girl.

"See you soon Sadie" Amy waved before looking at Jack "And I hope to see you again very soon Jack." she said causing Jack to look back at her and she winked at him, which made Jack move even faster.

Once they were outside Jack walked further until he was good distance before letting out a big sigh of relief to finally be out of there, Arcee came up behind him but before she could speak a loud voice was heard "HEY GUYS!" they both turned to see Miko and Raf running over.

Arcee looked at Jack "They got here as soon as we came out, now what was our bet again? Oh I remember now, loser buys the winner lunch." she said with a smirk.

"Fine." Jack conceded "Lets go."

After that the four of them headed to the food court where Arcee decided she wanted pizza for her fee lunch, Jack decided to get an extra large pizza that would be split between the four of them. Arcee agreed to it and soon they were sitting at a table helping themselves "So what did you guys do while you were waiting for us?" Raf asked before taking a bite of his slice.

"Arcee dragged me into American Eagle." Jack said.

"And I got some nice stuff to." Arcee held up a couple of bags in her hand "Fifty percent off."

Miko who had eaten and finished her slices hers much faster then the others then read the print on one of the bags "Is that he Victoria's Secret bag?"

"I got a text from a friend who works there about new stock, so we went over and Jack helped me pick out a few things." Arcee explained.

"Really?" Miko grinned looking at Jack "Did you model them for him?"

"Yeah I did." Arcee took a bite of her slice completely missing the look of horror on Jacks face and the look of excitement on Miko's.

"I'll bet you enjoyed that didn't you Jack?" Miko teased.

Jack leaned over to Miko "I thought you said you'd keep it clean around Raf and Arcee." he whispered.

"Give me two of your slices and I won't say another word about it." she whispered back.

"One slice." Jack offered.

"I could ask exactly what she bought" Miko said.

Jack didn't say anything but glared at the forien exchange student before handing her two of his pizza slices which Miko gladly accepted.

Raf and Arcee had watched this and were both feeling a little confused "What do you think that was about?" she asked.

"I get the feeling we're better off not knowing." Raf said to which agreed.

Once they finished they're pizza they headed to the movie theatre and looked over the listings "How about Pacific Rim?" Miko suggested

"No we see enough giant robots fighting in real life" said Jack "Besides they wouldn't be as cool." he said looking at Arcee who smiled back.

"How about Despicable Me 2" Raf offered "The first one was good and I've heard good things about it."

With the movie chosen they got their tickets and some snacks including four sodas, three boxes of redvines and two large buckets of popcorn before entering screen one and then took their seats. After a couple of previews the movie started and eve though it was more of a kids movie Jack couldn't help but laugh and judging from the laughter of the others it clear they were enjoying it to.

"Jack pass the popcorn." Arcee whispered, Jack handed her the box "Thanks." she adjusted in her seat and crossed her legs.

"No prob" Jack paused because now he could see a whole lot more of Arcee's fishnet covered thighs "lem." He kept looking at her legs completely forgetting about the movie he had paid to see, Arcee on the other hand kept her eye on the screen not and didn't notice Jack staring.

Suddenly Arcee laughed loudly bringing Jack back to reality "Moose tranquilliser, now that was funny!"

"Moose tranquilliser?" Jack thought confused looking at the screen "When did they go to a restaurant? Why is that woman unconsis?" one final question came to mind "How long was I staring at Arcee's legs?" Shaking his head clear of those thoughts he went back to enjoying the movie. Latter Jack felt like some popcorn but instead of asking Arcee to pass him the bucket he decided he would just take a hand full. Without looking away from the screen he reached over but didn't feel any of the popcorn, figuring the bucket just had less in it now he reached down lower. But instead of reaching popcorn Jack's hand touched something warm, soft and had a texture that felt familiar though he couldn't place it.

"AH Jack?" Arcee said getting his attention.

He turned to her and noticed three things, she was looking at him with a surprised expression, the popcorn was in her far hand so he was nowhere near it. Lastly he noticed that his hand was now Arcee's thigh and that the familiar texture was her fishnets. "BAH!" pulled his hand away and was loud enough to get he attention of Raf and Miko.

"Whats the matter?" the young forien exchange student asked.

"NOTHING!" Jack said quickly "Nothings wrong, right Sadie?"

Arcee saw the look Jack was giving her and it meant he really needed her to agree with him "Yeah, everythings fine."

Raf and Miko looked at each other before shrugging and turning their attention back to the movie. Jack let out a sigh of relief and mouthed the words "Thank you." to Arcee who smiled and nodded in return. The four of them enjoyed the rest of the movie without incident although Jack couldn't stop himself from sneaking glances at Arcee's fishnets.

Once they movie was over it was time for them to head home so they went to the parking lot where the Scout and the Wrecker were waiting for them in vehicle mode. Raf and Miko took a seat in their respective guardians but Arcee thought for a moment "We walked here" she looked to Jack "Why don't we walk home?"

Jack thought about it for a second "I don't see why not." he agreed.

"Suit yourselves." Miko said out the window "Lets ride Bulk!"

"See you two tomorrow." Raf gave a small wave before Bumble Bee drove out of the parking lot followed by Bulkhead.

Arcee looked at Jack "Well lets get moving." she walked on.

"So I'm carrying all the bags home?" he held up the shopping bags in his hands "Eventhough I didn't buy anything."

Arcee turned and placed a hand on her hip "Well I seem to remember carrying you basically everywhere since the day we met up until recently." she smirked.

"That's completely different you..." Jack started to argue but then he thought that since Arcee really did carry him places, the least he could do was carry her bags "Okay."

"Great now lets go." she turned and resumed walking.

Jack started walking after her but before he caught up his eyes went down to her heeled boots then slowly moved up her shapely fishnet covered legs to her firm backside which her shorts really showed off. "Don't fall behind partner!" Arcee's voice snapped him out of it.

"Coming!" he quickly rushed beside her and stayed at her side for the rest of the way home.

Upon entering the house they saw June in the kitchen "Welcome home you two." she greeted "How was your day?"

"Great" Arcee said "We met up with Raf and Miko and had pizza, then we all saw a movie."

"And Arcee went shopping." Jack said holding up the bags again.

June saw the bags but then noticed Arcee's shorts and fishnets "Oh, I see you bought more than clothes."

"Yeah," Arcee said looking down at her stockings "I got a text from a friend who told they had gotten new stock in, nice right?"

"Ah yes very, daring." was all the nurse could say, they were a bit too flashy for her taste "I wouldn't wear those to school tomorrow, I pretty sure there against the dress code."

"They are?" Arcee raised an eyebrow.

"Definitely!" June said closing the issue "I'm good glad you both had fun. Now put your bags away and dinner will be ready in a few minutes." the nurse instructed.

"Alright come on Jack." Arcee said walking to his room. Jack didn't follow right away because once again he was staring at her legs, then he noticed the look his mother was giving him and practically ran into his room. Jack placed the bags down and decided to leave before Arcee took them out to put them away "Hold on Jack" Arcee stopped him "I wanna talk to you about something."

"About what?" Jack asked hopping it was what he thought it was.

"About why you freaked out when you touched my leg the movie theatre and why you kept staring at my stockings during the movie and when we started walking home and just now when came into the room." Arcee said taking a seat on the bed.

"Scrap!" it was exactly what he thought "I don't know you mean." Jack tried weakly.

Arcee just an eyebrow at him "Really Jack?" she said clearly not buying it.

Jack hung his head "Worth a try."

Arcee patted the spot next to her "Sit." Jack complied and waited for her to speak. "I've noticed this before Jack" she started "When you saw be in my underwear, when I wore the stockings with my shorts and now today with these fishnets" she gestured to her legs. "So, are you going to tell me why?" she asked.

Jack struggled to think of something and then it hit him, he looked at Arcee "The truth?"

"I would prefer it." Arcee said.

"Okay here we go" he said mentally taking a deep breath "Arcee you have really nice legs." Jack started making Arcee raise an eyebrow "And you wear stockings its really attractive and that's why I stared." it was simple and it was true.

Arcee looked at him for a moment before smiling "Is that it? Well that's no big deal, I don't see why you were so nervous about it." she laughed a little bit "Now don't you feel better for telling me?"

"Yeah actually." Jack was surprised but he actually felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. Then he remembered the touching "Oh yeah about what happened in the movie theatre..."

"Its okay Jack." Arcee cut him off "You don't have to explain I understand completely." she assured Jack making him relax "Anytime you want to touch my stockings all you have to do is ask, deal?"

"Deal." Jack agreed, two seconds later his brain realised what had just been said "Wait what?"

Then Junes voice was heard from the kitchen "Jack, Arcee dinner ready!"

"You heard your mom" she got up and opened the door before looking back "Come on partner." she left the room leaving Jack sitting on the bed.

"Did I just make a deal with Arcee that I could ask to touch her legs any time I wanted?" he asked himself in disbelief.

"Jack come bore your food gets cold." his mother called him.

"Or gets eaten by me!" his partner called him.

Jack stood up and sighed "I hang out with transforming aliens from another planet who are fighting a war in secret and it some how got weirder." he thought to himself "But only for me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 271 10
This is my version of how TF Prime started. Elena Rodriquez loses all. including her own life, but it does not end if not whole new beginning when sh...
155K 2.3K 67
This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. Don't forget to read the info chapter Also, I do NOT own Transformers Prime, any of the characters n...
108K 2.3K 12
Well, I'm gonna start from the first transformers and work from there! Hopefully I don't lose inspiration and work with me here. So you are gonna sta...
14.3K 275 5
What starts as a normal day goes off the rails for the Autobots when one of their human friends gets sick.