[BL] The Disabled President o...

By Erishi_An

The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 55

6.9K 280 34
By Erishi_An

Hearing this, everyone was shocked. There were many reporters who heard the news. After all, Zhou Haiping is also a big family in the city, and the Bu family of Bu Yunxi is also very famous, and they also have the big star Gu Chenxing. Son and Bai Jian as son-in-law.

    If what Gu Haiping said was true, it would be huge news.

    The reporters raised their cameras and were ready to move.

    "Bu Yunxi, is what Gu Haiping said true?" the judge asked, "What do you want to refute?"

    Bu Yunxi hesitated for a moment. He himself didn't care to expose Lin Nuo's brother, but Lin Nuo is a veteran first-line star after all. Will this incident affect Lin Nuo's career?

    Just when everyone saw that Bu Yunxi didn't answer and thought it was true, and even when Gu Haiping, Shen Panlian, and their illegitimate children smiled, suddenly, the door of the court was opened.

.Lin Nuo walked in and bowed to everyone to apologize: "Sorry, something is late, I missed my brother's divorce court time."

    younger brother?

    Everyone was blinded for a while.

    Lin Nuo said to everyone: "Yes, I have something to announce to everyone, Yun Xi is my younger brother, and I am actually the son of the Bu family."

    The explosive news came one after another, and all the reporters pressed the shutter one after another to record what Lin Nuo said. This is super news!

    The background behind the superstar Lin Nuo? It can be expected that the click will easily break billions!

    Gu Haiping's face was extremely ugly, he managed to catch a "little braid" of Bu Yunxi, but he never thought that Lin Nuo was actually Bu Yunxi's brother! !

    Gu Haiping felt even more regretful in his heart, what if he hadn't divorced Bu Yunxi?

.Then he will have a son-in-law of a purple six-pointed star, a son of a purple six-pointed star, and a superstar brother-in-law.

    It is a pity that everything is done, and it is difficult to restore it.

    Everything is clear, the judge pronounced the two divorced in court, and, except for the property that Gu Haiping owned before his marriage, all the rest belonged to Bu Yunxi.

    Gu Haiping can be said to have nothing.

    Shen Panlian and Gu Heqing's faces were extremely ugly. They were attached to Gu Haiping just for the sake of delicious food and money, but now Gu Haiping was impoverished, even poorer than the commoners.

    What else do you use to have a good time?

    However, they can no longer accept it, it has become an established fact.

    Bu Yunxi took Gu Chenxing and the others out of the courtroom. Seeing the sunlight outside, he breathed a sigh of relief. After more than a year, the lawsuit was finally won beautifully.

.Bu Yunxi suddenly looked at the matter of being betrayed by a scumbag.

    If it hadn't happened, maybe his life would have been wandering around in the family.

    Taking care of the housework for the scumbag, doing my best for my son, I completely lost myself.

    Now, Bu Yunxi feels very fulfilled.

    Su Wei came to Bu Yunxi's side, and Bu Yunxi said gratefully, "Su Wei, thank you."

    Su Wei said: "This is what I should do. The first time I saw you, I felt that such a good prince should not be bullied."

    Bu Yunxi felt a little embarrassed when he heard that Su Wei used "Prince" to describe himself.

    In order to hide this embarrassment, Bu Yunxi said, "Let's go, I'll treat you to a cup of coffee alone."

    "Okay!" Su Wei happily agreed.

.Bu Yunxi looked at Gu Chenxing, Gu Chenxing naturally understood, and left with Bai Jian, leaving the space for Su Wei and his father.

    In fact, Gu Chenxing could see that Su Wei was interested in his father.

    In the following days, Gu Chenxing started the shooting of the next play. This time, Lin Muze gave him a movie with a future background, a big production.

    Gu Chenxing had already foreseen that the cinema would be overcrowded after the movie was broadcast.

    During the filming, Bai Jian has been visiting the class next to him.

    On this day, Gu Chenxing was filming, and saw from a distance next to the chair that Bai Jian was sitting on, Gu Heqing leaned over.

    Gu Chenxing frowned.

    I saw Gu Heqing wearing very cheap clothes, and Gu Heqing had a mermaid vibe!

    Gu Heqing is also an adult?

    Did Gu Haiping call him?
.Gu Chenxing's head was full of question marks, and when he saw Gu Heqing deliberately approached Bai Jian, put a glass of water beside Bai Jian, and showed a pleasing smile.

    Gu Chenxing's eyes narrowed.

    Bai Jian's eyes turned to Gu Chenxing, and he frowned at Gu Heqing. He didn't touch Gu Heqing's water. He even crossed his hands and stayed away from there, showing that it was a very disgusting action.

    Gu Heqing was extremely embarrassed by the side.

    Gu Chenxing felt a little more comfortable in his heart.

    Gu Heqing's father is the third child. Gu Heqing must have inherited his father's style. He doesn't want to work hard on his own, but focuses on other people's husbands.

    After filming, Gu Chenxing came to Bai Jian, raised his head and drank a few sips of mineral water. He wanted to put it down, but was picked up by Bai Jian.

    Bai Jian didn't mind at all and took a few sips of Gu Chenxing's leftover water.

    "Oh!!!.Mr. Bai and Little Xingxing share a bottle of water! ' screamed a fan.

    "Large double standard scene!"

    "I hit candy!"

    Now the relationship between Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian has gradually been exposed, and everyone not only did not object, but supported it very much.

    Gu Chenxing didn't start out by selling characters and traffic. He has been filming diligently since his debut, so the exposure of his feelings has not had any impact.

    Besides, Bai Jian is handsome and rich, and many people think that he is worthy of their little star.

    As long as Baijian is nice to Little Xingxing, fans are happy.

    Gu Chenxing boldly sat on Bai Jian's lap, openly showing his affection, causing another wave of screams.

    Bai Jian pinched Gu Chenxing's chin: "I'll hold a concert for you, eh?"

    "This, how about this." Gu Chenxing was a little stumped.

."Mermaids are born with a talent for singing, not to mention that you have participated in the opening and ending songs of this movie, don't be afraid."

    "Okay, okay..." Gu Chenxing hesitated.

    Half a year after the filming was completed, it really achieved a breakthrough at the box office, and Gu Chenxing was also named the best actor that year.

    Gu Chenxing also released two music albums this year, and the concert is approaching.

    The concert was held in a gym, indoors, but very large, and the tickets were sold out within half a day.

    Gu Chenxing watched the crowd of people in front of him in the background and took a deep breath.

    Today, Gu Chenxing appeared in front of everyone in the form of a mermaid.

    Bai Jian put a small, pink heart-shaped Band-Aid on Gu Chenxing's fishtail with his own hands, covering the small scar on Gu Chenxing's tail: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

."Well, okay..." Gu Chenxing nodded.

    After all the preparations, Gu Chenxing stood on the lifting platform and slowly ascended the stage from the backstage.

    With the appearance of Gu Chenxing, the fans cheered wildly, the sea blue mermaid is a beautiful color, the most noble clan, making the fans who already liked Gu Chenxing even more crazy.

    Gu Chenxing opened his mouth and sang a love song.

    This song is the first song he wrote for Bai Jian.

    The ethereal sound resounded throughout the stadium, giving people a very great auditory enjoyment.

    It's a feast.

    Bai Jian looked at his little mermaid in the background and smiled quietly.

    Gu Chenxing looked at the crowd of people with tears in his eyes.

    This is his wish, to be in the spotlight, to sing for everyone, and to be liked by everyone.

.All of this seems to have realized his own value and been recognized by everyone.

    After the song was sung, Gu Chenxing compared his heart to the crowd.

    "Ah, Little Xingxing, be careful!!!"

    Everyone also compared their hearts, looking at the little mermaid with a blue tail and a small pink heart in Taiwan, and fell into a madness.

    Gu Chenxing couldn't help but smile when he looked at the fans who were full of enthusiasm and love.

    It's all worth it.

    After the concert, Gu Chenxing descended from the stage backstage, and Bai Jian was waiting below.

    Gu Chenxing threw himself into Bai Jian's arms.

    "Let's go home, baby." Bai Jian said with his arms around Gu Chenxing's waist.

    "Well, good." Gu Chenxing narrowed his eyes and smiled slightly.

.Every day in the future, they will be together, accompany each other, forever and ever, and spend happily.

    The author has something to say: dear, the text is over~

    There will probably be an extra chapter to write the story of Su Wei's falling horse and Xiao Xingxing's falling horse~

    Let me push you my new article "Submissive"~ Well-behaved and beautiful people~ It's not a loss to become a shareholder

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-03-21 22:55:37~2020-03-23 ​​20:48:47~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Wang Xian Xian 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 8 bottles of 38062130; 5 bottles of Yuzila; 3 bottles of Trepanation; 1 bottle of Han Dew and Snow Fox;

.Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
48.2K 1.9K 70
Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Sweet Animals, Master 1, Alchemist] Liu Muf...
67.6K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...