[BL] The Disabled President o...

Von Erishi_An

The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 25

5.4K 244 68
Von Erishi_An

Gu Chenxing doesn't care whether his father will find someone in the future.

    He is already old, and Dad still has a long way to go in life, so there is no need to hold him back.

    Compared with his father looking for the second spring, Gu Chenxing is more worried that his father has experienced this emotional trauma, and his heart is dead, and he will no longer believe in love.

    Still, it's nice to be beautiful on your own!

    No matter what happened to Dad, he respects Dad.

    The two came to the star car, Gu Chenxing opened the back seat of the star car, and let his father get in the car first, and then he got up.

    Bu Yunxi looked at his son's increasingly mature behavior, and felt very relieved that Xiaoxing would take care of others.

    Zhou Wenkai greeted the young master and the young master, and started the star car to gallop towards the hotel where the Shenglong Consortium held the banquet.

.Half an hour later, Zhou Wenkai's star car stopped in a 99-storey building. As soon as the car stopped, two doormen came up to lead the way, one led Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing into the venue, and the other led Zhou Wenkai. Go to the parking spot.

    Coupled with the style of the building in front of it, it is unparalleled in momentum.

    As expected of a consortium from the main city.

    In other words, the Thanglong Consortium's presence in this city is a sudden emergence. The Thanglong Consortium was silent in the main city before. It is a business empire that has only risen in recent years. No one knows who is behind them.

    Some people speculate that business tycoons from other planets came to invest, some people speculate that it is the prince of a rich family, and some people speculate that some big figures from a military family want to enter the business world to make a fortune.

    There are different opinions, but the indisputable fact is that the Shenglong consortium is powerful and richer than all the business families in this city.

.In the business world, the rich is the boss, the existence that everyone looks up to.

    The partner that the Thanglong Consortium is looking for today is about a major project, a key investment target after the Thanglong Consortium. Therefore, many rich people and nobles in the city have come to the scene, and even celebrities have set foot in it.

    It can be said to be the most high-end high-end cloud gathering.

    Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing followed the doorman and walked inside. The building was very large and decorated in style. It was an industry belonging to the Shenglong Consortium.

    "What floor is the banquet on?" Bu Yunxi handed the invitation to the doorman.

    The doorman opened the elevator for them: "The ninety-ninth floor, Mr. Bu, Mr. Gu."

    Bu Yunxi nodded: "Thank you."

    Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing got into the elevator. In this high-tech era, the elevator is very smooth and fast, and it soon reached the 99th floor.

.The banquet hall on the ninety-ninth floor is very wide, and the entire first floor is where the banquet is held. There are already celebrities coming and going, and there are even many big stars who Gu Chenxing can name.

    Those are of course the memories of the original owner. As a student majoring in performing arts, the original owner is naturally familiar with the entertainment industry.

    In the corner not far from the entrance of Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing, there were two people sitting, low-key but still unable to hide the light of one of them.

    The man was wearing a blue coat and his black hair was very smooth. Even when he was sitting, with a straight back, he could see that he was very tall and had a good figure. The obvious abdominal muscles showed that he was exercising regularly. Even pro-level workouts.

    But the man's face is not rough, but with some romantic feeling of the blue planet.

    The corner of the banquet hall was dimly lit, and his eyes gleamed in the dim light.

.However, the man occasionally touched his head with his hand, and his expression seemed a little troubled.

    "Brother Nuo, you still didn't sleep well last night?" said the person beside him.

    "Yeah." Lin Nuo rubbed the back of his hand against the brow bone.

    "Is there too much pressure?" The agent swiped on Xingbo, "The public opinion on Xingwang has been too flooded recently, so don't pay attention to it all the time."

    "Okay." Lin Nuo propped his head, "It may also be that after the interstellar jump, the time difference is not reversed."

    Lin Nuo came from another planet for filming.

    "Fortunately, the casting of "Sprouting of Youth" is still in progress, and you still have time to adjust your status."

    Lin Nuo nodded: "How many male supporting roles haven't been decided yet?"

    "Yes, from the second male to the fifth male, there is no decision."

    "Where is the director going to choose the role?"

."I heard that the director wants to select people from the freshmen who have just graduated this time and let the newcomers audition."

    "Also, the script of "Sprouting of Youth" was shot by young people..."

    "But it's hard on you. The young people's poor acting skills may drag you down." The agent sighed.

    Lin Nuo waved his hand: "Don't say that."

    The agent said: "I don't want to worry about this, but the online reviews of your acting skills are too polarized..."

    Lin Nuo's eyebrows are heroic. Although he is not in good shape, he still has a positive feeling. This is the unique temperament of people who often exercise high-intensity: "Time will prove everything."

    Gu Chenxing followed Bu Yunxi to the banquet, passing by Lin Nuo and his manager, and keenly discovered Lin Nuo's physical condition.

.Gu Chenxing took out a small bottle of reagent from his pocket. At the beginning, he made a total of five bottles, three bottles were sold on Xingbao, and he still had two bottles left.

    As a Yao Tao Yao, Gu Chenxing could see Lin Nuo's problem at a glance. It was not serious, but it greatly affected his daily state. It happened that his body conditioning reagents could alleviate this symptom.

    Gu Chenxing walked in front of Lin Nuo and looked down at the man in blue sitting on the sofa. The man was very handsome. He was the kind of handsome from the inside out. , Gu Chenxing's medicinal peach demon characteristics, still can see at a glance that the man is actually in his forties, a little older than his father Bu Yunxi.

    Moreover, this person exercises regularly and has good physical fitness.

    After drinking his small bottle of reagent, he should be able to recover.

.Lin Nuo noticed that a teenager walked up to him and looked at him, raised his head and said, "Do you want an autograph?"

    Lin Nuo said, and took out the pen neatly from his pocket.

    Gu Chenxing shook his head and handed the reagent to Lin Nuo: "This bottle of medicine can cure your headache."

    Lin Nuo was stunned.

    Gu Chenxing saw that Lin Nuo did not move, and handed the hand holding the reagent forward.

    "Are you a medical student?" Lin Nuo asked.

    Gu Chenxing shook his head.

    "Then..." I don't blame Lin Nuo for being cautious. As a big star, he has received too many strange gifts, so he must be careful.

    Furthermore, even ordinary people may not easily accept medicines from strangers.

    Gu Chenxing explained: "This is ancient summer medicine."

.Traditional Chinese medicine is called ancient summer medicine in this world, and it is almost lost. Only the university has a major in ancient summer medicine research. It is a coincidence that the original owner minored in this major in the university.

    When the original owner went to the sophomore year at the end of the freshman year, the university became popular with dual cultivation.

    Now it has become the reason for Gu Chenxing to conceal his identity as a Yao Tao Yao.

    Bu Yunxi stood by and looked at his son. He had never seen Xiaoxing take out ancient summer medicine before, but Xiaoxing was a minor in ancient summer medicine research, and Bu Yunxi knew it.

    Xiaoxing gave himself more and more surprises.

    The son was excellent, but of course Bu Yunxi was full of joy.

    Gu Chenxing put the potion in Lin Nuo's palm: "You can choose to drink it or not."

.After Gu Chenxing finished speaking, he looked up at Bu Yunxi: "Dad, let's go."

    "it is good……"

    Lin Nuo followed Gu Chenxing's gaze and looked at Bu Yunxi, only to see that Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing looked very similar, they both had very delicate faces, tender to the bone, like eating my heart.

    Lin Nuo looked at Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing who turned and left, and reached out to Bu Yunxi: "Wait..."

    However, Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing still strode away.

    Lin Nuo didn't say the second word after all.

    Lin Nuo felt that there seemed to be a blurry blue picture expanding in his mind, and he was in a trance, and then everything in his line of sight became clear.

    "Brother Nuo, Brother Nuo?" the manager cried out with some worry, seeing Lin Nuo come back to his senses, "what's the matter with you?"

    Lin Nuo came back to his senses and looked at the potion in his hand: "It's okay..."

."Do you really want to drink this medicine?" the agent asked worriedly.

    "Well." Lin Nuo said, "I feel that the child is not malicious, go back and try."

    "Brother Nuo, be careful." The agent's face was full of disapproval.

    "It's okay." Lin Nuo looked at the backs of Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing, "who are those two people?"

    The agent shook his head: "I don't know either, but the people who can come to the banquet are all from the upper classes, either nobles or rich, and they should be able to inquire."

    Lino nodded.

    The ballroom is located close to the center.

    Shen Panlian was pulling Gu Heqing, and eagerly squeezed into a group of noble ladies, saying to them, "Everyone, I am Shen Panlian, Gu Haiping's...wife, do you all know each other?"

.Everyone looked at Shen Panlian and frowned. The Gu family's wife was Bu Yunxi. This is something that everyone in the circle knows. This Shen Panlian is a mistress, and it has now been spread that it is not a secret.

    Unexpectedly, today, Gu Haiping even brought Shen Pan to the scene.

    What about Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing?

    Everyone thought of Gu Chenxing, the well-bred child, and they all missed it. In the past, when there were celebrity gatherings, occasionally Gu Chenxing would play the piano, and a quiet boy played a quiet tune under a slightly softer light, which made people's hearts calm down, and they couldn't bear to look away from the boy.

    Gu Chenxing is the star of the banquet.

    Shen Panlian was the best at observing words and expressions. Seeing the faces of the people around him, he knew that they thought of Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing and his son.

.Shen Panlian raised his arm, deliberately revealing the silver bracelet worth tens of thousands on his wrist, carrying the bag he begged Gu Haiping to buy, and pulled his son Gu Heqing: "This is my son, majoring in acting at Xinghai University, He's about to graduate, my son, but he signed with Fanxing Entertainment, and everyone says he looks good and is a good seed..."

    Shen Panlian showed off his outfit and his son at the same time, causing the people around him from noble backgrounds to silently show disgust.

    These nobles are well-mannered and don't show anything on the surface, but the sense of alienation is silently revealed.

    Shen Panlian's jewelry is not worth mentioning to them at all. In the aristocratic class, no one takes pleasure in showing off jewelry, it will only drop the price.

    As for the son, how can there be such a show off.

.This banquet was being filmed. Shen Panlian saw the camera staff approaching, and hurriedly pulled Gu Heqing over: "He Qing, come on and show your face on the camera. Isn't what your stars value the most... exposure, exposure?"

    Shen Panlian looked at Yin Xiangwen not far away: "He Qing, is that your friend? Come, call your friend here, you two together..."

    Yin Xiangwen took a few steps closer and smiled politely: "Uncle Shen, I don't need it anymore."

    Gu Heqing was dragged by Shen Pan and felt a little embarrassed. How could a father do such a thing!

    Dad is too deep into the camp, right?

    Gu Heqing couldn't help but glance at Shen Pan, but saw that Shen Pan gave him a look, and in an instant, Gu Heqing understood something.

    Dad wanted him to show his face at the banquet and be in the limelight. If he was spotted by the boss of the Thanglong Consortium...

.Gu Heqing didn't feel ashamed when he thought of this, and squeezed hard into the spotlight.

    The words of the Thanglong Consortium have not come out yet, but every move here must have reached the office of the upper floor of Thanglong through the camera, maybe the president of the Thanglong Consortium is watching!

    If I can get along with the president of the Shenglong Consortium...

    Even if you don't get married, being a lover like your father is still an endless wealth of glory!

    Isn't it much better than Gu Chenxing marrying the disabled?

    Gu Heqing thought so, and showed a sweet smile to the cameraman, which made the cameraman feel an inexplicable chill.

    Gu Haiping was chatting with a few wealthy businessmen, when he saw Shen Panlian and Gu Heqing's actions from the corner of his eye, his face turned black.

    The noble ladies looked at Shen Panlian and Gu Heqing occupying the camera, and finally couldn't help talking in a low voice from a distance.

."Why doesn't that Shen Pan even have any etiquette?"

    "Yeah, the Gu family actually let them come here, really..."

    "Where are Yunxi and Xiaoxing?"

    "Who knows..."

    "Gu Haiping's eyesight is really bad." Someone shook his head.

    Shen Panlian and Gu Heqing were unmoved when they listened to other people's comments. Although they couldn't hold it in their hearts, their faces were comparable to the city wall.

    At this moment, the scattered crowd automatically separated a slit, and Bu Yunxi brought Gu Chenxing over under the light.

    The scene was quiet for a while, and all eyes were on Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing.

    I saw the two of them walking, and every move revealed their demeanor. Under the light of the banquet hall's soft warm light and blue cool light, Gu Chenxing's eyes seemed to be full of stars.

.The sky meets Yuntao and Lian Xiaowu, and the galaxy is about to turn a thousand sails.

    Some people have a temperament that others can never imitate.

    This comparison stands out.

    Gu Chenxing quietly walked to the piano in the banquet hall, sat down, and gently pressed the keys.

    Building lounge.

    Su Wei sat on the sofa, smashing sunflower seeds while watching the scene of the banquet broadcast by the photographer on the screen.

    Gu Heqing had been blocked by Gu Heqing before the camera, which made Su Wei a little irritable.

    When the camera turned to Gu Chenxing, Su Wei's eyes lit up: "Old Bai, who is this! What a temperament!"

    Bai Jian has golden curly hair, golden pupils, and is wearing a long white dress. With thin red lips, he slowly spit out a few words: "Your sister-in-law."

    The author has something to say: In the next chapter, Laobai wants women's clothing to debut~.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
29.6K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
36.1K 853 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...