[BL] The Disabled President o...

By Erishi_An

The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 12

6.3K 297 56
By Erishi_An

Gu Chenxing went back to his room after breakfast.

    After using the photon computer just now, Gu Chenxing learned a lot more.

    In this interstellar era, there is an interstellar alliance that gathers thousands of planets.

    Of course, only a few hundred planets are inhabited, and most of the remaining planets are barren and mining planets, either with unsuitable climates or dangerous environments.

    Today's network is called the star network, and the transmission speed is different from that of the earth, which can be called the speed of light.

    There is also an online trading area on Xingwang, similar to the treasure on the earth.

    Now there is a problem with the capital chain of Bujia, many industries have been losing money, and the situation is not very good. Gu Chenxing doesn't want to ask his father and grandfather for money, he wants to make some money himself.

    You don't have to do whatever you want with money, but you can't do it without money!

    Gu Chenxing thought about it, what can he sell?
.seasoning? No, no, the seasoning is already rare, and I still want to cook and eat it!

    So, Gu Chenxing set his eyes on those few medicinal herbs.

    Make some potions to condition your body.

    Gu Chenxing sneaked into the small kitchen, took out the herbs, and found a small pot to boil. After two hours, the soup was cooked. Gu Chenxing popped peach petals from his fingertips, added the juice of the peach petals to the soup, and then separated them. Packed into five vials.

    Then, Gu Chenxing came to the photon computer and called up the online trading space.

    In fact, the photon computer, referred to as the optical brain, not only has all the functions of the computer on the earth, but also can use the space transition to transfer items.

    This is the principle of star network transactions.

    How much do these drugs cost? Gu Chenxing looked at the pricing of other medicines and decided to price a bottle of medicine at 300 stars.
.Gu Chenxing put three bottles on it first, and kept two bottles for himself.

    Although these medicines can regulate the body and strengthen the body, they cannot treat the symptoms such as coughing and snoring caused by one's qi deficiency. After earning money, you can buy some suitable medicinal materials on Xingwang!

    Gu Chenxing put the medicine up for sale, and then closed Xingwang.

    After doing all this, Gu Chenxing looked at the time, it was almost noon, Gu Chenxing came downstairs, Li Ma was bringing two little babysitters to prepare meals for the whole family.

    "Aunt Li, I'll help you." Gu Chenxing entered the kitchen.

    "Oh, young master, I can't do it, I can't do it." Li Ma said quickly, "Let's just come."

    "Auntie Li, it's okay." Gu Chenxing wanted to make some dishes with seasonings for his father and grandfather, but the dishes at home were too bland.

    In the future, he will get more seasonings by lottery, and Gu Chenxing wants to make more for his family.
.During lunch, the whole family sat at the dining table and watched in amazement as Gu Chenxing and Aunt Li served dishes on the dining table together.

    "Xiao Xing, how did you cook?" Xie Xingqiu said distressedly.

    Bu Yunxi's eyes showed satisfaction: "Dad, Xiaoxing is old, it's time to cook some food."

    However, the whole family doesn't have any hope for today's food, it's enough to eat it.

    The most important thing is the mind!

    The whole family looked worried when they looked at the slightly darker dishes.

    However, when everyone tried to put the dish in their mouths, their eyes widened.

    The taste of this dish is completely different from usual. The usual dishes have only the salty taste and the taste of the dish itself, but the dishes made by Gu Chenxing are very fragrant, and it seems that the deliciousness of the dishes is stimulated from the inside out.

.The taste of the seasoning burst on the taste buds that had been idle for a long time. It was the first time the family had such a delicious meal.

    Even the food in the restaurant can't compare.

    "Xiao Xing, what did you put in the dishes?" Bu Yunxi asked.

    "It's the seasoning, Dad."

    "seasoning?"

    "Well, one is called soy sauce and the other is vinegar, which I found on Xingwang." Gu Chenxing explained. He has already thought about it, such a delicious meal, of course, should be tasted by the whole family. As for the source of the seasoning, it will be pushed to Xingwang.

    Anyway, the Star Network Trading Center has resources from various planets, and it is normal to find some special items.

    Sure enough, Bu Yunxi had no doubts: "This condiment is delicious for cooking, and I will buy more when I encounter it later."

    "Okay, Dad." Gu Chenxing smiled slightly.

.The family was enjoying themselves, when suddenly, the driver, Uncle Zhou, came in in a hurry.

    "What's wrong Uncle Zhou?" Bu Mingjing asked.

    "Master." Uncle Zhou frowned, "Mr. Gu Haiping drove in... I couldn't stop..."

    The whole family frowned, the Bu family's security system still kept the license plate information of Gu Haiping's car, which was forgotten.

    Before Uncle Zhou could finish his words, Gu Haiping walked into Bu's living room.

    Bu Mingjing was a general back then, and even if he stepped back, his aura was the same, and the whole living room was instantly filled with low air pressure.

    Gu Haiping wiped the sweat from his forehead, then bent towards Bu Mingjing and Xie Xingqiu: "Father-in-law..."

    "Go out!" Bu Mingjing slapped the table fiercely, and neither Xie Xingqiu gave Gu Haiping a good look.

."Father-in-law, Haiping did this wrong." Gu Haiping tried his best to show a smile, "I'm here today to apologize to Yunxi, I want to take Yunxi back..."

    "Zhou Wenkai, 'please' him out." Bu Mingjing's voice was cold.

    "Yes, Mr. Gu Haiping, please." Zhou Wenkai grabbed Gu Haiping's arm and pressed Gu Haiping out like a prisoner.

    Zhou Uncle Zhou Wenkai is the driver of the Bu family, but he fought with the old man for many years. He was born in the military, and his strength is not comparable to that of ordinary people.

    When did Gu Haiping receive such treatment, he felt that Zhou Wenkai's arm would be crushed to pieces, but Gu Haiping was sweating from the pain in his forehead, but he refused to leave.

    "Yunxi, Yunxi." Gu Haiping looked at Bu Yunxi for help, "Come home with me, we can't live without you, and we can't live without Xiaoxing..."

.However, Bu Yunxi just wiped his hands lightly, picked up the wine glass, and took a sip of the fruit wine.

    Bu Yunxi's drinking is very smooth and elegant, and every move has a natural aristocratic temperament. Gu Haiping was suddenly attracted by such a cold Bu Yunxi for a moment.

    However, Bu Yunxi was full of rejection, and Gu Haiping looked at Gu Chenxing again: "Xiao Xing, you persuade your father to let him go home with his father. You don't want me to divorce your father, and the family is torn apart, right?"

    Gu Chenxing silently ate the dishes in his bowl, ignoring Gu Haiping.

    Gu Haiping looked at Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing, and suddenly felt a little regretful in his heart, and somewhat missed the days when the family had dinner together.

    Moreover, the food in front of the two was full of flavor and fragrance, and the warm atmosphere of the home was so strong that it seemed that he was excluded from it alone.

.Gu Haiping wanted to try harder and say something, but Bu Yunxi put down the wine glass in his hand and said, "Gu Haiping, if you want someone to accompany you to the banquet, just ask Shen Pan."

    "I..." Gu Haiping was a little guilty when Bu Yunxi saw through his mind.

    He came this time because the banquet was coming, and he wanted Bu Yunxi to accompany him.

    There is a good lady who has strategized strategies and has seen the world without stage fright to attend the banquet with him. It is indeed a big plus point, and there is a high probability of winning the project.

    Gu Haiping wanted to struggle again, but until Zhou Wenkai dragged him out of the mansion, Bu Yunxi didn't raise his eyelids again or say a word.

    Gu Haiping returned to the star car in embarrassment, and Shen Panlian was waiting for him in the car.

.Gu Haiping went back to Bu's house to invite people, and Shen Panlian felt extremely aggrieved. Seeing Gu Haiping's disgraced return, he was overjoyed, but his face couldn't show it: "Haiping, Bu Yunxi won't come back with you?"

    "Yes." Gu Haiping frowned.

    Shen Pan hurriedly rubbed Gu Haiping's temples: "Then what should we do?"

    Compared with Bu Yunxi's indifference, Gu Haiping felt that Shen Panlian was more caring: "What else can I do? You and He Qing accompany me."

    Shen Panlian secretly rejoiced: "Okay."

    Finally being able to go to the banquet with Gu Haiping as the Gu family's wife, he will definitely be able to compare Bu Yunxi and let Bu Yunxi know that his Shen Panlian is no worse than his Bu Yunxi.

    Although the two do not have a marriage certificate, they are almost there, right: "Haiping, I will behave well."

    "Ok.".Gu Haiping responded with a dispensable answer, still missing the days when Bu Yunxi accompanied him to attend various occasions, Bu Yunxi could calmly deal with any big scene, which gave him a lot of credit, "That's all. "

    The two drove the star car to leave Bu's house, and then the old man ordered Uncle Zhou to remove Gu Haiping's star car information from the security system.

    "Dad..." Gu Chenxing looked at Bu Yunxi with some worry, Gu Haiping came over to make such a fuss, and Bu Yunxi didn't even want to continue eating.

    Although my father refused very firmly, it still felt uncomfortable in my heart.

    After more than 20 years of marriage, the scars can be healed overnight.

    "Dad is fine." Bu Yunxi smiled at Gu Chenxing, "Xiao Xing, if you have time, you can accompany Dad to the production line of the Bu family. We will also go to the banquet of the Shenglong consortium. We must win the cooperation for the Bu family. ."

    "Okay, Dad."..Gu Chenxing's eyes were firm.

    At this time, System Xiaorui's voice resounded in Gu Chenxing's mind: "Short-term task: Help Bu Yunxi successfully get the opportunity to cooperate with the Shenglong Consortium, reward: 10 lottery tickets."

    10 raffle tickets? This will allow you to draw more seasonings and herbs!

    Gu Chenxing felt a little happy in his heart. After eating with Bu Yunxi, he hurried upstairs.

    Although it hurts to walk, Gu Chenxing misses the little golden dragon from yesterday. I wonder if the little golden dragon will come today?

    Gu Chenxing opened the door, and sure enough, he saw that the room was empty. He laughed at himself, yes, he was too naive. Yesterday, he just met Xiao Jinlong by chance. Xiao Jinlong was obviously not like this, how could he meet him again.

.While comforting himself in his heart, Gu Chenxing couldn't help but feel lost. Leaning on the head of the bed, he involuntarily turned on the optical brain on his wrist, and entered information related to the characteristics of the little golden dragon, wanting to find out something about the little golden dragon.

    The optical brain in this world is a nano-structure, in addition to having a shape like a notebook, it can also be reduced into a bracelet, which is very convenient.

    The blue and translucent interface of the light brain appeared in the air, Gu Chenxing lit aimlessly, and his expression became more and more bleak.

    Outside the sky, a two-meter-long pterosaur flew toward the second floor of the Bu family mansion, and the silver moon shone on the pterosaur, adding a mysterious color to the pterosaur.

    After Bai Jian finished his official business, he couldn't help flying to Gu Chenxing's house, wanting to see him.

    Although Su Wei hadn't given him any news yet, Bai Jian vaguely felt that Gu Chenxing's situation might not be that good.

.However, as soon as Bai Jian flew out of the window of Gu Chenxing's room, he heard the voice in Gu Chenxing's room.

    A male voice sounded outside Gu Chenxing's door: "Xiaoxing, Dad wants to tell you something."

    "dad"? Bai Jian was nervous for a while, almost lost his balance and fell down from the air. He quickly stabilized the dragon and hung it upside down above the balcony window.

    Gu Chenxing heard Bu Yunxi's voice and turned off his brain: "What's the matter? Dad."

    Bu Yunxi pushed the door open and came in, a little hesitant to say anything.

    "Dad, what's wrong?" Gu Chenxing wondered.

    "Dad wants to tell you... about the marriage."

    Hearing what Bu Yunxi said, not only did Gu Chenxing get nervous, but Bai Jian, who was hanging upside down, also got nervous.

    "Marriage... what's wrong?" Gu Chenxing asked.

."I heard that the eldest boy from the Bai family is withdrawn, extremely ruthless, disabled, and unable to handle personnel...Xiao Xing, if you don't want to, we won't get married..."

    Bai Jian's two big claws caught on the edge of the wall and almost fell down.

    The author has something to say: Dear friends, we have started to resume daily updates~

    The little star written at the beginning of this chapter is too soft, so the setting of "like radishes" was deleted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 3K 67
Title: 小甜O身穿后怀崽了 Author:林不欢 Status: Completed Description: Yuan Jing/Junke is a soft and well-behaved Omega. One day, he unfortunately encounters a r...
123K 4.2K 58
https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest: Chapter 58 Danmei Fans finished 237,00...
21.1K 633 5
This may or may not be a collection of Time Travel by SasuSakuSara. Ps. The cover is not mine
88.8K 2.3K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...