[BL] The Disabled President o...

By Erishi_An

The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 2

7.3K 283 61
By Erishi_An

Gu Heqing was full of jealousy. For more than 20 years, they had all been covered up by Gu Haiping, and they couldn't see the light.

    Because they are illegitimate children.

    This matter has to start with Gu Haiping's choice back then.

    Although Gu Heqing's father Shen Panlian and Gu Haiping fell in love first, although the Gu family was in business back then, they were not the top rich.

    Gu Haiping has certain abilities, but he doesn't have the space and funds to use it.

    For Gu Haiping, career and money are far more important than love. Therefore, while Gu Haiping fell in love with Shen Pan, he took the only son of the Bu family, Bu Yunxi, as his "hunting" target.

    The old man of the Bu family was a general at the time, and later abdicated due to injury, but the Bu family was awarded the Blue Hexagram Medal and became a high-ranking noble of the Aher Star Alliance.

    Further up, only the Purple Hexagram Medal can cover its edge.

.When Mr. Bu retired, the Bu family no longer joined the army, received a large settlement fee, and changed to business.

    Grandpa Bu has only one only son, who is Bu Yunxi's father. In Bu Yunxi's generation, there are two of Bu Yunxi's older brothers, Bu Yunzheng and Bu Yunxi. However, Bu Yunzheng chose to follow his grandfather's path and joined the army. , fell in a battle.

    Therefore, Bu Yunxi became the only seed of the Bu family.

    Bu family has good genes, his father is handsome and responsible, and the spouse he attracts is naturally a unique beauty.

    Therefore, although Bu Yunxi is a boy, he has outstanding appearance since he was a child, and there are not many men and women who pursue him.

    Gu Haiping stood out among these people.

    He is not the most handsome nor the richest, but he has the ability and is the best for Bu Yunxi.

.Gu Haiping remembers every hobby of Bu Yunxi. Every festival, he gives Bu Yunxi what he needs. He even glances at some jewelry in the window when shopping, and a special person will come to Bu's house the next day. send.

    As a result, Bu Yunxi fell into the trap of Gu Haiping's carefully designed love network.

    Gu Haiping chose Bu Yunxi for no reason. The Bu family was a nobleman and had wealth, but he was born in the military and could not do business. When he married Bu Yunxi, Gu Haiping would leap across the class, from a commoner to a nobleman, and Bu Yunxi would become an aristocrat. Is the only son, the wealth of the Bu family, isn't it all his who can do business?

    The Bu family loves Bu Yunxi very much, presumably at the request of Bu Yunxi, the Bu family will not hesitate to hand over the property to themselves.

    This was the line Gu Haiping set for himself in order to stand out.

.However, beside Gu Haiping there was a hot potato-like boyfriend, Shen Panlian.

    When Gu Haiping pursued Bu Yunxi, he did not sever ties with Shen Panlian. First of all, Shen Panlian was indeed the type that Gu Haiping really liked. Even though Shen Panlian was from an ordinary background and his family was not rich, Gu Haiping still chose to fall in love with Shen Panlian before. Second, if he can't catch up with Bu Yunxi, he still has the back road of Shen Panlian.

    However, when Bu Yunxi agreed to Gu Haiping's pursuit, Gu Haiping started to break up with Shen Panlian.

    Shen Pan had always known that while Gu Haiping was with him, he was pursuing Bu Yunxi's affairs. However, Shen Panlian did not choose to break up, but treated Gu Haiping more tenderly, proposing that he would not mind sharing Gu Haiping's love with others, and would be willing to be Gu Haiping's underground lover.

.This is why, Gu Haiping can pursue Bu Yunxi while connecting with Shen Pan.

    The whole thing, only poor Bu Yunxi was kept in the dark.

    Of course, Shen Panlian would not agree to break up with Gu Haiping. He saw Gu Haiping's ability in his eyes. In the future, he would marry Bu Yunxi, and he was just around the corner. As Gu Haiping's lover, wasn't he a hot drinker?

    Family flowers are not as fragrant as wild flowers, a wife is not as good as a concubine, and a concubine is not as good as stealing, plus Gu Haiping's guilt towards him, he will definitely be able to overpower Bu Yunxi and hold the most important position in Gu Haiping's heart.

    Shen Panlian was madly jealous and hated Bu Yunxi. He could have chosen to agree to break up with Gu Haiping and live a peaceful life. However, Shen Panlian was not reconciled and did not want to give up the wealth at his fingertips. Therefore, he cried, made trouble, and hanged himself. , He was stunned to maintain a relationship with Gu Haiping for two years.

.It was not until Gu Haiping and Bu Yunxi got married that he was cruel and cut off contact with Shen Pan.

    Bu Yunxi thought that he had found happiness, so he was willing to get a merman needle, marry Gu Haiping, and have children for him.

    In the first year of marriage, Bu Yunxi soon became pregnant.

    However, due to various reasons, Bu Yunxi was not in a good condition when she was pregnant. After giving birth, the child died within a few months.

    The doctor also warned Bu Yunxi that it would be difficult to conceive in the future.

    Bu Yunxi lost his beloved son and washed his face with tears. Although Gu Haiping was disappointed, he still maintained the harmony on the surface.

    Just when Bu Yunxi was moved by Gu Haiping's remarks and felt that he was married to the right person, he didn't know that at this moment Shen Panlian found an opportunity and returned to Gu Haiping's side again.

.Originally, Gu Haiping felt guilty about Shen Panlian. After marrying Bu Yunxi, he also thought about Shen Panlian day and night. After all, Shen Panlian became the person he couldn't get, and what he couldn't get was the best.

    Shen Panlian didn't mention the fact that Gu Haiping left him ruthlessly, but expressed his distress for the fact that Gu Haiping didn't have a child, and expressed his willingness to give birth to a child for Gu Haiping and continue to be Gu Haiping's underground lover.

    Gu Haiping had Shen Banlian willing to give birth to him, of course he wouldn't care whether Bu Yunxi could still have children or not, so he coaxed him more and more in front of Bu Yunxi, indicating that he didn't care about the future.

    At this time, Shen Panlian was already pregnant with his first illegitimate child, Gu Heming.

.On the surface, Gu Haiping said he didn't care about children, but in reality he wanted a son, and he was naturally ecstatic when he learned that Shen Panlian was pregnant. In his heart, he loved Shen Panlian, I was sorry for Shen Panlian, Shen Panlian was pregnant, he was a hundred times happier than Bu Yunxi was pregnant times.

    Therefore, Gu Haiping circled around Shenpan almost every day, going home late at night or even not going home, which was a stark contrast to when Bu Yunxi was pregnant.

    Bu Yunxi was in a bad condition when she was pregnant, and Gu Haiping used the busy company as an excuse and neglected to take care of him.

    Gu Haiping went home less and less often, but Bu Yunxi felt bad for him to work hard outside, and felt sorry for Gu Haiping because of the difficulty in giving birth. Every time Gu Haiping came home, he carefully prepared a table of dishes for him.

.You must know, before that, Bu Yunxi didn't touch the spring water with his ten fingers at Bu's house. Now, he has also started to wash his hands and make soup. He even waited until late at night when Gu Haiping came home, just so that he could serve Gu Haiping with his own hands. Pot of hot soup.

    Gu Haiping's heart was attached to Shen Panlian and the heir in his womb, so how could he be moved by what Bu Yunxi did, so every time he made a few casual greetings, he fell asleep.

    Although Bu Yunxi didn't know about Shen Panlian's existence, he also felt the crisis of marriage. Bu Yunxi had already loved Gu Haiping deeply, and felt guilty for not being able to have children. Stars.

    Chen Xing Chen Xing, which means the star in the palm of the two people, is the heart and soul treasure that can only be summoned after many difficulties.

    However, at this time, Shen Panlian had already given birth to Gu Haiping's second child, Gu Heqing.

.Gu Haiping did not have feelings for Bu Yunxi at all. Bu Yunxi grew up in an aristocratic family, and his manners and etiquette were impeccable. What was even more rare was that Bu Yunxi had an unparalleled atmosphere and handled all kinds of banquets. With ease and ease, taking it out made Gu Haiping very proud, and brought many contacts to Gu Haiping.

    No matter how scheming Shen Panlian is, no matter how gentle he pretends, he still has an unspeakably petty air.

    Therefore, after Bu Yunxi became pregnant, Gu Haiping returned to the family and took care of him seriously.

    In Gu Haiping's heart, if Bu Yunxi gave him a child, it would be even better.

    Shen Panlian hugged the newly born Gu Heqing and gnashed his teeth, but Shen Panlian can bear it, he must endure it until the day when his two sons grow up and can bite down the flesh and blood of Bu Yunxi.

    Until a few children grew up, the opportunity finally came.

.Because of Bu Yunxi's health, Gu Chenxing, who was born, is not very healthy, and often coughs. He is much thinner than the two brothers, Gu Heming and Gu Heqing.

    So, Shen Panlian started to blow his ears to Gu Haiping, Gu Chenxing was too thin and unbearable to take responsibility, so it would be better to let Gu Chenxing stab the merman and marry the eldest son of the Bai family. In this way, Gu Chenxing would not only marry high, but also bring resources to the Gu family.

    And when Gu Chenxing is married, his two sons can also carry forward the Gu family.

    The most important thing is that Shen Panlian said that he is willing to live with Bu Yunxi and serve a husband together.

    These words made Gu Haiping's heart, and the more he felt that Shen Banlian was understanding.

    The two started to roll the sheets, Shen Banlian hugged the fat Gu Haiping and sneered from an angle Gu Haiping could not see, Bu Yunxi, you and your son wait for hell!

.The current wealth of the Gu family is inseparable from the funds of Bu Yunxi's family. Here, this is what Bu Yunxi owes him.

    The author has something to say: Dear, I need everyone's feedback, I don't know how you think about this chapter, whether you are confused or what.

    The original intention was to fill up the hatred of Shen Bailian and his son.

    I should save the manuscript first and then post it, but I can't save it, so this post may be revised at any time, but the general plot will not change.

    Regarding the matter of the fathers, I actually have three plans in mind, but I chose to write it this way. I wonder if everyone is angry with Shen Bailian and his son, or do they feel sorry for them too?

    I need to fill up the hatred before slapping my face! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
90.9K 2.1K 106
Description The journey of a generation's male empress started because of four words. "Send a dowry escort." During the 19th year of the Yuanqing Era...
38.9K 1.1K 87
我再也不敢和主角作對了 Status: 87 chapters (Completed) Author: Jiu Pin Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would have a...
104K 3.8K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...