Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 8

678 20 4
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Ariana pov)

May-15-2018
Starbucks📍

Ariana: "Hey you guys know who Pete is right, Pete Davidson." I nervously ask.

Courtney nods but Faith has a confused look on her face.

Faith: "Pete who?" 

I drink my coffee & let Courtney explain to Faith, he's just a guy I recently started to again.

Courtney: "So basically Faith, they both met on SNL two years ago & Ari here has a huge crush on him, which she never has." 

Ariana: "Courtney it's nothing like that, seriously." 

He just had that Aurora which caught my attention nothing more. Maybe I asked him out without thinking, he is nice & a good way to distract me from Mac.

Faith: "Pete, isn't he that comedian am I right?"

Courtney: "Ya he is…wait!? Are you thinking of dating him or asking him out?"

Ariana: "What!? him & me...uhh no?" 

She was giving me that look & Courtney knew I was lying. 

Ariana's thoughts: "Things went by quickly, I asked him out, he's a nice guy."

Faith: "What about everything you told me, isn't it too soon to start dating? I think you should wait at least for someone who'll actually appreciate you." 

Faith is right, I'm not sure though, wait? How long will I have to wait for that someone?

Ariana: "Okay things went down one direction into another & I asked him out no big deal, he's a nice guy, & I like him in a way." I nervously say.

They call Courtney's name & she gets up to grab our drinks.

Faith: "I know it's none of my business, it's all your choice if you want to date again, but I say it's too soon."

Ariana: "I don't need you to watch out for me, I can handle things myself."

Faith: "I know but we're friends & we watch out for each other."

Courtney comes back with our drinks. I look over at Faith checking her phone. I understand, she's trying to watch out for me but I need this he'll get me over Mac.

Courtney: "So it's true you two are dating." She shows me her phone.

I look at it while she's taking a sip of her coffee, it's a tweet of Pete confirming our relationship.

Ariana: "He's a nice guy okay." I look away taking a sip.

After starbucks we headed out & it was awkward between Faith & I. It was killing me so I tried to fix that.

Ariana: "Hey let's go to the studio, mess around, ya doesn't that sound fun." 

Courtney: "Out of all the places you want to go to, We live in California we could go to Disneyland."

I ignore Courtney & nudge Faith who is pulling out her earbud.

Ariana: "Just this once why don't you come to the studio, it'll be fun like old times." I smile.

Faith: "I don't produce anymore, it's been years since I touched any music equipment."

Ariana: "Please come on, do it for me, please, please, please." I try to guilt trip her to go.

Faith: "I have my reasons okay, I'm not going, music isn't it anymore."

This was going to be harder than I thought but one way or another I'm getting her to that studio.

Courtney: "I'd just do it if I was you." She's eating chips." Or she'll find a way to make you go, just saying."

Faith: "I am not going, that's final, no one in the world can make me go, not even the Pop Queen Ariana grande." 

Studio📍

Ariana: "Great that's where I sing & do most of my thinking & over here is where I write my music with my team." I smile at her.

Faith just sighs & Courtney pats her back walking in.

Courtney: "Told you." She smirks.

Ariana's thoughts: "I don't get why she doesn't like music doesn't make any sense to me, but I did cause a scene making her come here." I chuckle.

~Flashback~

Ariana: "Just think about it, come on, what's so difficult, it's just a studio room please…I want you to go." I look at her with my puppy eyes.

Faith: "I-I…uhhh….ummm, I'm still not going made up my mind." She walks off to the car.

This was going to be harder than I thought. This might cause a scene but I am going to do it anyway.

Ariana: "If you don't want to go then I am not leaving this spot." I say seriously.

Faith looks at me confused. 

Faith: "You're kidding right!?"

I put my foot on the ground to prove to her I am not.

Ariana: "Ohh I am serious." I nod my head. "You don't want to go so neither will I." I turn around, crossing my arms.

Ariana's thoughts: "This has to work, cause I don't want to look like an idiot."

Faith: "Stop fooling around, people are staring."

Ariana: "Then go with me to the studio then." I smirk, still facing my back to her.

She doesn't respond which gives a crazy idea.

Ariana: "Help!! This girl is trying to kidn-." 

Faith rushes down & covers my mouth.

Faith: "I'll go, I'll go." She says nervously.

She lets me go & I smile while walking to the car.

~End Of Flashback~

(Faith pov)

I can't believe I'm here, & why she had to cause that scene where people were staring. That was out of the blue of her.

Faith's thoughts: "I know she cares, but I rather forget."

I look around & I start to get vivid memories, faint flashbacks of that night. I shake those memories off coming back to reality.

Ariana: "We should have the studio to ourselves, hey do you want to hear the songs I've been working on for my album." 

Faith: "I'm good, I'd rather wait like the rest of the world, that would ruin the surprise." 

Ariana really wants me to hear her songs & hands me the headphones.

Faith: "No puedo, I can't."

I eventually put them on & started listening to her songs. I closed my eyes, hearing her voice, it was so beautiful.

I took them off not wanting to hear more, it wasn't the songs it was me listening to her.

Faith's thoughts: "You really know how to get a girl to fall for you & all over again."

Ariana: "So what did you think?"

Faith: "They're amazing, not finished but amazing."

Ari sighs in relief knowing that I liked her songs, I look over at Courtney laying down on the sofa.

Ariana: "Just wait till you hear this." 

I expect her to hand me the headset back but she runs off setting everything & gets inside the booth.

Ariana: "Hit the green button!!" I couldn't hear her.

Then I realized what she meant & some of it comes back to me.

Ariana: "Can you hear me." I nod my head. "Good whenever you give me the thumbs up."

Faith: "I don't even know what to press." 

I don't want to ruin what she already had set up, & she put me in a position where I haven't been for years.

Faith's thoughts: "Okay try to remember, it shouldn't be too hard." 

It takes me a while but I finally figure it out & give her the thumbs up nervously & hit record.

She starts to sing & I put the headset on to hear her.

"When raindrops fell down from the sky
The day you left me, an angel cried
Oh, she cried
An angel cried, she cried"

She left me speechless as I took off the headset. How could I not be in love with this girl?

Max: "Her vocals are something aren't they?"

Faith: "Ya she's something else." 

She walked out.

Ariana: "Faith what did you…oh Max hey what are you doing here."

Max: "I just came down to grab a couple of things & saw that you were in the studio, so why not drop in, stop by for a bit."

They talk & I step back a little. Her singing on the other hand was amazing, the more I think about the more restless I get. 

Faith's thoughts: "Maybe I should tell her how I feel it could be the only chance I get." I sigh. "Or maybe not my life hasn't been all that great."

Courtney: "When did Max get here?"

Faith: "Not that long."

Courtney: "Ahh, he's part of Ari's team that produces & all that, I am the lead manager, not really but I think of myself like that." 

Faith: "Of course you are." 

Other than that, I still don't like this Pete, & the fact that Ari is okay dating after a breakup.

Courtney: "You want food cause I'm starving"

Faith's thoughts: "Why is food always on her mind?

Faith: "I'm good." 

Courtney: "I'm a go, tell her I went to get us food." I nod as she leaves.

Ariana comes over to introduce me to Max & I greet him.

Max: "Ariana told me you're really good at producing, Ari & I could say a good word or two & get you a job here with our recording label."

Faith: "I'm fine, I really appreciate the offer, I'd rather make a name for myself, but I'm done with that life of making music." I nervously rub my neck.

Ariana: "Give it some thought at least it'd be fun to have you around here full time." She smiles.

Max: "The offer is up just let Ari know, I'll make it work, it was nice meeting you Faith." We shake hands. "Bye Ari."

It's not that I hate music, it's what happened along the way, the reason I moved across the country. My phone rings again & I see the same number, why does she keep calling me, I silence & ignore it.

Ariana: "You can be very mysterious sometimes, you aren't an open book anymore." 

Faith: "Since when have I always been an open book."

Ariana: "The moment we meet you have always been open, simple to read, in the 8th grade when you were afraid to stand up for yourself to those girls."

Faith: "That was the old me, & I wasn't afraid, I rather not start a fight & it's better to ignore them."

Ariana gets a notification & answers it immediately. It must be Pete, I need to know more about him before I judge.

(Courtney pov)

May-19th-2018
Mall📍

Courtney: "I have a strange feeling that I'm oblivious to something, I'm not sure what though."

Victoria: "It's probably nothing…hey look it's Tommy & Doug." She waves at them.

We walk up to them.

Doug: "No Ariana?" He kinda bummed out.

Tommy: "Ya she's usually with you guys or with that other girl what's her name."

He's met her twice & he still hasn't known her name.

Courtney: "Her name is Faith & no she's not with her, Ari had to help her mom with a couple of things & Faith is working."

Doug: "Jace should be here, he just sent a text in the group chat." 

I checked my phone & he was right.

Victoria: "We could wait here or go to the movies & wait for him there." 

We all end up going to the movies & wait, for the guy there.

Courtney: "What movie are we watching anyways?"

Jace: "Avengers infinity war…what's up guys." He greets the guys & nods at Victoria & I.

Jace is always trying to be the center of attention, he's a nice guy at heart.

Courtney: "No hey or hello, it's nice to see you again." 

Jace: "Okay hey what's up." He smiles at me.

I nudged his shoulder for being so hot headed.

Doug: "Are we going to see the movie or not?" 

Tommy: "Victoria you want nachos, or Popcorn."

Jace: "Ya!!" He yells back to Doug. "Come let's go, don't worry about the food I got it covered " 

We watch the movie & mid way I get a call from Ariana on vibrate.

Courtney: "Hey I'm going to take this." I whisper to Victoria.

Tommy: "Courtney you're going to miss the best part of the movie."

Ignore him & walk out the theater & answer.

~Phone call~

Courtney: "Hey what's up."

Ariana: "My mom needed to use my car & hers in the mechanics getting fixed, I wanted to see if you could pick me up?"

Courtney: "Like right now in out with Vic & the guys, I'd have to ask Victoria for the keys."

Ariana: "That's right the movie I forgot I'll ask Someone else for a ride."

Courtney: "Ya…Hey I'll text & see if we can get you a ride, the movie is almost over."

Ariana: "No Enjoy the movie I'll call someone else."

Courtney: "You sure?"

Ariana: "Yes I'm sure, see home later bye."

Courtney: "Bye."

I hung up, I felt bad that I couldn't help her out. She can handle herself, Ya she's Ariana Grande.

Courtney's thoughts: "As her best friend I'll make sure she gets a ride."

I start to look through my contacts to see who can give her a ride home.

(Ariana pov)

L.A.📍

Ariana's thoughts: "Maybe I should call Faith." 

As I'm about to call her, I realize she's working & doesn't even own a car.

Ariana's thoughts: "That's right I can't call her."

I stand around thinking who else I could call, my brother but he's probably too busy. I look at his number & call him.

Ariana: "Hey it's me can I ask you for a favor."

I wait for him & he pulls up & I smile shyly at him & get in the car.

Ariana: "Thanks for coming." 

Pete: "Hey this is nothing, if ever need anything just call me."

I nod my head.

Ariana: "Thanks, were you doing anything before I called you."

Pete: "Ya I was actually working on some skits for my show trying to make new material for my shows."

I probably bothered him, he saw my facial expression & how quiet I was.

Pete: "My show isn't in a month, still got time."

Ariana: "Do you think we're moving too fast?"

Pete: "No, I think I'm going the speed limit 35mph." He realizes what I meant. "Oh You mean us…no of course & if we do we'll take it one step at a time."

Ariana: "Ya of course." 

Ariana's thoughts: "I need to move on."

Pete: "Hey look you're on a billboard." He points out.

I look out the window & that's me right there with my new single. It feels nice after everything I've gone through last year & now I have Faith back in my life. This year is going to be worth a lot.

Ariana's house📍

Ariana: "Thank you for giving me a ride home." I hugged him.

He hugs me right back.

Pete: "Like I said it's nothing…well I should get going."

I wave & smile at him, before I walk in I turn around.

Ariana: "Hey….umm…do you, uhh want to come in, hangout, watch a movie or something?"

Pete: "Ya sure, of course." He smiles walking back.

Pete is a nice guy, I know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 24 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

77.1K 2.3K 58
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
329 22 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...