Hey There Demons, It's Me, Ya...

By GabrielXander

[KnY/Obey Me x Reader] How many times is the Universe going to screw you over? Honestly, since you got your a... More

Important Announcement
1: What The Hell? I'm In Hell!
2: The Biggest Cry Baby
3: Unfortunate Bonding Moments
4: Author Here: Going Mental. Wish Me Luck.
5: Kids And Their Dang Shenanigans
6: Himbo Beel Back At It Again
7: Oh, Lore? Also, You Cry Again
8: The Simps Of All Simps
9: I Reached Back Like A Pimp And Slapped The Hoe
10: Nothing Happens
11: Thank You, Exposition!
12: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
13: DILF Lucifer And His Gremlin Kids
14: Heinous Crimes And Sleepovers (Maybe Not The First Part)
15: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
16: Decent Times Until Death Approaches
17: The Author Stalls The Action For Suspense Or Something
18: I Can't Mansplain, Manipulate, Man-Whore My Way Out Of This One, Boys
19: A Lot Of Things Went Wrong
20: Nothing Happens Part 2
21: Coffee Shop Au
22: Too Much Happens In This Chapter
23: Wait, What?
24: Being Unwanted
25: This Isn't Goodbye
26: Maybe Simeon Ain't So Bad After All
27: Simp Nation, Rise Up!
28: You Join The Loser Club
29: Trapped In The Closet
30: Simp Luci
31: Satan Is So Cute
32: Condoms And Sex At The Olympics
33: Only Break One Law At A Time
34: There Are So Many Death Flags
36: Love You But Can't Have You
37: Don't Blame Me, You Cuck!
38: You Love It When Men (Sometimes)
39: Don't Be Scared, Don't Be Shy, Come On In, The Water's Fine
40: Author Was Shit-Faced While Publishing This Chapter
SORRY FOR THE BAIT IT'S STILL IMPORTANT THOUGH

35: Oh No His Inside Stuff Is All Over The Floor!

2.2K 184 138
By GabrielXander

A/N: Kekeke Luci but black

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"YOU STUPID-UGH!! PIECE OF SHI-ARGH!! YOU STUPID-AH SHIT!!"

You clutch your dominant hand to your chest, knuckles split open and bleeding from punching the ice. It's ice-it's fucking ice, it shouldn't be that hard to break ice! Blood stains the ice that was keeping you to the ground, almost mocking you for your predicament.

CRASH!!

"AH!!"

You duck your head and cover the back of your neck when the house you were behind stands to crumble, debris of the structure sticking to your body thanks to the fire hydrant from earlier. You can't see what's going on, left to interpret what might be happening based on sound alone. If you were Uzui or Zenitsu, then you wouldn't have minded. But you're just... normal [Y/n].

Normal [Y/n] who was probably cursed to never die, only suffer.

Just like now.

You flinch almost violently as something wet drops on top of your head. And again when something wet drops on your arm. You look around you to realize it's starting to rain because of fucking course it is. The sprinkle was quickly turing into a heavy drizzle, reminding you how life just wants to shit on you every fucking turn.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING CUMMIES, SKY DADDY!!!"

You grit your teeth and start to take your frustration on the ice. Punching, scratching, raking, clawing, anything. You start crying again: the pain, the anger, the fear, the frustration, the helplessness. Every emotion was thrown onto the ice.

Your hands start trembling from the cold and pain, your knuckles split open, bloody, and bruised. Why does this shit keep happening to you? Even away from Demon Slayer, you can't even get away from demon slaying. You're not even doing the slaying! Fucking Satan and Luciel had to come to your rescue.

Luciel.

You hope he's okay. God, you pray he's okay. You don't understand why he insists on playing hero, he hardly knows you. But... he said you were already precious to him. That can't be true, can it? After all, your mother made sure to remind you that you are unlovable, and are unworthy
of it if anyone were to show you interest. Well, that's not true, she said a demon or a bad person might love you. And hey! Look where you are right now! Demon bitches on your left and right!

Woah, why are you even thinking about your mom right now? That's kind of weird, right? That was pretty random, too. You haven't seriously thought about her in almost a decade.

You frown, throwing another half-assed punch to the ice.

Oh.

You do a double take on your right hand, staring at the demon mark Little Akaza left. Could you summon Little Akaza here? You don't know what that little baby could do to help you, but you're sure he could help you think of something, right?

"GUH!!!!"

Luciel's body falls by the house, not too far from you actually. You could only see his top half, but honestly seeing just that made your heart sink. One of Gyutaro's kama was piercing him right through his solar plexus. Blood dirtied his torn clothing, and in places you can see chunks of ice keeping wounds closed. Luciel rolls over to his side to "face" you, coughing up a concerning amount of blood while also exhaling ice. Various parts of his dark skin had sickly purples blotches from what you assume is the poison.

He pays you no mind, or at least doesn't acknowledge you're there. He pulls out the kama from the handle and tosses it to the side. Wiping the blood from his mouth, he smirks almost sadistically before jumping to his feet, charging at Gyutaro once again.

You grit your teeth and start attacking the ice once more, hearing cracks that most likely came from your hands instead.

"Little Akaza, I could-OW-I could really use your help right now!"

No response, your mark doesn't glow either. Is it supposed to glow anyway? You'd assume so, right? Unless it was just there for show, then that would be a bit of a bummer.

"Akaza! Can't you sense that I need you or something!?" You scowl at nothing.

Your chest weighs down at the sudden remembrance: you don't carry an ounce of magic in your body. You don't belong in this world, there's no way you'd be able to make use of your pact with Little Akaza. There's no way you can help Luciel. Once again, your uselessness is going to get your friends killed. You'd think the universe would have something better planned for you, but apparently not.

"Wah-[L/n]!?"

You snap your head up at Rui's voice, watching as he quickly runs to you and falls to his knees.

"What happened to you? Are you-Ah! Your leg!"

Rui starts to tear up a bit when he sees your injury. By now, the ice Luciel had casted over your wound had melted a good some, leaving it almost exposed and bleeding onto the wet grass. Well, at least the rain was washing away your blood... sort of.

"Ah! Yeah, uh... you know, Gyutaro kinda got a taste of me. Literally-"

"-WHAT?!"

"Oh, but Luciel froze it over for..." You both pause to watch your wound get washed in the rain now that Luciel's ice had completely melted off, "...........Well. I mean, he did freeze it over for me."

"Hey, Rui! You have to get me out of this fuck-ass shit!" You lamely hit your palms against the ice, "My legs are starting to feel numb, and I just-I can't just sit around and do nothing, I have to help Luciel, or he's going to die!"

"I-I'll do my best!" Rui nods, the nervous look in his expression never fading away.

How comforting.

Once again, Rui's appearance starts to change to that of his old demon form. Hair and skin white, his eyelashes were gorgeous, though the top hat made him look a bit funny . From the look on his face, he hates this form. Taking a deep breath, Rui aims a closed fist at the ice, eyebrows furrowing in concentration. He pulls his arm back before swinging his fist at the ice with all his might.

Cr...ack...!

Starting at the area that met his fist, the ice began to break, a line running to the bottom of the structure while pieces were falling off. Rui pulls his fist back again, throwing another puns at what kept you imprisoned. The ice falls apart in 7, uneven pieces, falling down onto the grass. You sigh in relief, but the rain wasn't exactly warming you up, so you weren't totally comfortable, but it's a start.

"Holy crap, Rui! You're so strong! Thank you so much!" You grin with gratitude.

By the time you look back at Rui, he's already back in his human form. He shuffles by your side, helping you stand up while also supporting like 80% of your body. Your left leg was shaking uncontrollably, your foot was drenched in blood and it was just uncomfortable to walk in.

"Let's go, everyone else has already evacuated." Rui says, ushering you to walk with him.

"What? No, I-I can't just leave Luciel! He needs our help!" You protest, digging your right foot into the ground.

"[L/n], we're no match for him, you saw how easily he overpowered my Blood Demon Art!" Rui frowns, "We'll just be getting in the way, we have to think about-"

"-Rui, you need to go. Your parents are waiting for you. They're expecting you back," You smile softly, "As a Demon Slayer, I have to do what's right, even if it costs me my life."

Which, I don't doubt that it really will this time. But, I've had that exact same thought like, five times already, so who knows at this point.

Rui looks at you with a pained expression, unsure of what he should, or rather, what he wants to do. He'll be ridden with guilt if he just left you here, but... he just got his parents back. He doesn't want to lose them again so soon. Would you forgive him if he ran? Truly, genuinely forgive him? Or would you resent him silently for running away like a coward? It feels obligatory to stay because he knows that you would stay to help a stranger, help him.

"Rui."

The demon looks up at you in question.

You smile reassuringly, "Go. I got this."

You step away from the short male, showcasing your amazing and spectacular ability to stand on your own with very, very wobbly legs. This does not inspire confidence in Rui.

"Look, if you really want to help, you can go to the House of Lamentation," You offer when you see he's (rightfully) not convinced, "Satan should already be there, but it can't hurt, right? Lucifer will definitely understand better if you tell him that it's your kind of demon we're up against."

"...Promise me you'll be okay."

"I promise-"

"-Promise!" Rui holds up his pinky finger, his face full of seriousness.

You're taken aback, but ultimately hook your pinky with his after a second.

"I promise, Rui." You smirk, "Now, go before a house drops on you."

"Okay! ...Wait, what?"

"Go already!"

Nodding hastily, Rui takes one more look at you before turning to run out of the neighborhood.

Great, now what the hell are you gonna do? You look around the house, seeing Luciel and Gyutaro still beating the shit out of each other. Maybe it's a man thing. Maybe dudes just like fighting each other for no reason other than to fight. You start to limp as fast as you could towards the closest water tower, a plan formulating in your head as you go.

It's a stupid plan honestly, you're not going to pretend that it's a good idea it's down right moronic. If anything, it'll serve as a temporary distraction. And maybe, just maybe, it will remind Gyutaro you're still alive and kicking it. Hopefully, he'll leave Luciel be in peace once Gyutaro eats you or something.

Yep, that's right.

You're planning the much awaited self-die. The old scooter to the ankle. Committing the unalive, if you will.

It's better than nothing, you think. At least it will buy enough time for Lucifer and Satan to return with your nirichin blade, and one of them can finish the job. Do you have to die for this plan? Not particularly, you're not even thrilled by this. Perhaps it's because you're just really tired of this bullshit, that you can't even live in peace in Hell. And by the looks of it, Luciel is going to die anyway from the poison.

You don't think you want to be alive when that happens. You want to be selfish and just run from that responsibility. Besides, Akaza must be waiting for you, right? Gerik as well. Akira, too, and Aimi. you have people on the other side waiting for you.

What's the harm in seeing them a little early?

You almost snort out loud at those thoughts.

Yeah, right.

As if you were just going to fucking die in such a lame way. You're not ready to die, and you fucking refused to get killed by Gyutaro's bitch ass. Suicide? Resting in peace? Seeing those who had died again so soon? Letting Luciel die under your watch?

No. Fucking. Way.

As nice as it would be to just give up, you know better than that. Your dad raised you better than that. And you're not letting him down, not again.

By the time you finally reach the closest water tower, your head was light from blood loss, and your right leg was buckling every few seconds from the blinding pain. You held onto one of the legs that held up the tower, panting from exhaustion. You should not be this tired already, but then again, you're the biggest little bitch you know.

Great, you made it to the water tower. Now, how the absolute, flying, fucking fuck are you going to knock it down? You sigh with irritation, half heartedly pushing against it. And wow! Wouldn't ya know, it does not move an inch!

"Having trouble there, [L/n]?"

Your blood runs cold and your heart almost stops in fear. Only a few inches from your face was Gyutaro's shit eating grin. He reeked of blood that you don't doubt wasn't even his own. He only carried one of his kama's for some reason.

If he's here, then Luciel...

You look past his shoulder.

Luciel was laying on the ground, wildly thrashing around as he attempted to pull the kama out of his left shoulder. The kama had dug in so deep, it was stuck in the road beneath him.

You can see his intestines; they spill out the more he thrashes. He has a crazed expression, almost desperation as inhuman growls tear the silence. His right leg wasn't attached anymore, it lay useless a few yards from his body. The rain near his body just turns to hail, and the road is beginning to freeze over, t-

"HAHGK-"

Blood spews out your mouth as pain blooms from your chest. Did the fucknut just punch you in the gut!? You double over, not able to find an ounce of strength left in your body to fight back. Gyutaro grabs a fistful of your hair and yanks your head up.

"Niiice, man," He grins, leaning in to better observe your features, "Niiice face. Niiice skin. Niiice pair of eyes. Niiice scars, too. I'm sure you're real popular with all the people, huh?"

The tip of his kama grazes your neck, drawing blood and poisoning you in the process.

"No wonder Akaza liked you so much. He liked you so much, he helped your buddies kill me and my kid sister."

Oh, you... actually forgot that happened. Akaza was the one who saved Inosuke from getting impaled through the chest, too. Does Gyutaro think killing you will be enacted as revenge? Doesn't he know Akaza is dead, too? What good would this do?

"It's nothing personal, but..." He sneers, lightly digging the kama in your throat, but not enough to pierce it more than just the skin, "I really wanna fucking kill you now and just leave your pathetic corpse to rot."

Sounds just a tad bit personal to me, if I'm honest.

You part your lips, allowing a single word to pass through.

"Akaza."

You feel your right hand burn before Gyutaro is pulled away from you in a flash. Luciel is pushing his arm against his intestines, trying to keep them from actually spilling out.

Red is a good look on him, if the red is his blood, that is.

He's covered in his own blood, though it doesn't seem to slow him down.

The look on his face was downright terrifying, reminding you that Luciel is a demon, and is capable of more evil than you originally believed. He was still in his demon form, which didn't really help either. His leg was... attached somehow. Black ice keeps it together, you think.

"I thought I told you to stay put." His voice mimicked his power: cold and void of emotion.

"Dude, you're literally spilling your inside stuff!" You wail.

As if to answer you, ice spread over his stomach, keeping his "inside stuff" put. He deadpans at you, making you shiver.

"You and your Little Demon need to get out of here. Now."

You don't get to ask him what the fuck he was talking about before he goes back to attacking Gyutaro, using the assault to push him back and away from you. Your throat is swelling up, and it's getting harder to breathe. Nothing unbearable, though.

You nearly jump out of your skin when something tugs at your haori. You raise your hand and are about to pimp slap whatever it was, only to freeze your movements.

"L... Little Akaza..." You blink dumbly, "What are you doing here...?"

----------------

A/N: THIS 👌👌👌 fucking close to killing Luciel ISTG but I'm such a nice Author y'all are so lucky

Also

Me first writing Luciel: aww he's so nice

Literally a few chapters later: okay but what if he was like insane

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 98 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
253K 14K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
8.5K 388 35
"So I got isekai'd into a new universe again." The reality of the situation seems to sink in after mouthing those words that were plaguing her mind. ...
1.1K 60 2
Where there is the jewel of the heavens, there is the pearl of the abyss-a title that you have the misfortune of bearing. It's only natural that Lord...