I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria

807 37 52
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,727 words}

The area within wall Maria represented one third of the land humanity had left.

When the territory was lost five years ago, the loss of human life anf property was massive.

And, as those who remained inside the two walls quickly realized...those losses were only the beginning.

It seemed wrong for us to continue living.

Whether humanity could survive another day...was out of human hands.

Everything was now up to the titans.

Because humanity had no way of defeating them.

"I'm gonna...destroy them!! Every last one...of those animals...that's on this earth!!"

But, that day, one boy...

gripped the dagger in his heart...

And used it to kill a titan...

Stomping it's massive head into the ground.

How did the humans who saw that sight feel?

Some were filled with pride.

Some were filled with hope.

Some were filled with rage.

But all of them screamed.

Now, if wall Maria is taken back...

...What scream will fill humanity's hearts?

Can they ever believe again...

...That there is a place for them in this world?

Can they rver be made to believe...

...That they control their own destinies?

If these soldiers....

...Can retake wall Maria...

"Whoa...!"

Levi, Y/n and Dirk immediately looked back at a soldier who almost slipped, luckily, he was able to hold onto his horse's reigns.

"Hey! Keep the light on your feet!"
Y/n said, feeling nervous for the man.

"S...sorry." The soldier said.

Y/n sighed and shook her head. She looked at their way, making sure her shining ore is lighting theit way. They're now inside a mountainy forest going to Shiganshina district.

"Are we still not to the foot of this thing? It's almost dawn." Levi said.

"If we can get past this mountain, we'll be close to Shiganshina."
Dirk said.

Y/n looked back at her friends, her brows furrowed upon sighting some-thing humongous on Jean's left. Her eyes widened upon realizing what is it. And looks like Jean knows, too.

"TITAN TO THE LEFT!" Y/n and Jean said in unison, everyone became alerted. They drew their blades out and pointed their lights towards the sitting, sleeping titan on the left.

"Everyone halt!! Illuminate the area!"

Hange immediately stopped the
Y/n and the Levi squad who tried to charge at the titan. "...It's okay. He's dozing away. This little one doesn't seem to be one of the newer types that can move around at night....."

Y/n and the others relaxed, they just let the titan and continued on their way. "Heh heh...too bad. We'll leave him." Hange said, even blushing a bit.

Y/n sighed in relief, she was a little surprised when Jean's alredy beside her. "Your hands are shaking..." The young man spoke. "Are you scared?"

Y/n's eyes widened, she looked at Jean, looking defensive. "N-no! I am not..."

Jean frowned. "Oh sure, you are not. While I'm about to shit here because of my anxiety." The young man said.

Y/n's lips quirked, she looked at her hands, it's indeed trembling, and also sweating because of her nervousity.

I thought I got over any fear after everything that happened to me...

But then...here I am, actually feeling scared of this mission to reclaim wall Maria. Y/n shut her eyes and shook her head to stop herself from over-thinking things. Just focus, Y/n...

"You know...it's okay to feel scared." Jean spoke.

Y/n looked at the young man. "What?"

Jean smiled a bit, he focused his eyes on their way, but his attention is for Y/n. "Marco told me something...he said that I'm not a strong person, but I'm cut-out to be a leader. I'm not the bravest person in this world, I'm actually a fucking coward, I know you know that...after he said those words, I knew that my flaws are fine. Me not being strong or brave, it's fine...so if you feel scared right now, or if you think you're weak for a mission like this, it's fine...at least you're fighting."

Y/n stared at Jean.

Her hands stop trembling and the anxiety she was feeling faded away.

"You've changed, Jean...are you really the bitchy asshole I knew?" Y/n said.

She sounded a little sarcastic...

Yet also humorous.

Jean frowned and flicked her forehead. "I'm being genuine here."

Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

She focused on their way and sighed. "...Thank you. I feel better." Y/n said.

Jean stared at Y/n, even at a dark place, the h/c-haired lady's beauty shines. "Anytime..." Jean muttered.

"This area..." Mikasa spoke.

Y/n, Jean, Eren, Armin, Connie, Sasha and Hange looked at the raven-haired girl. Mikasa roamed her eyes around.

"I remember it. I used to come here before to gather firewood...." she said.

"We've spotted the foot of the mountain!! I can see the old trail!!"

Everyone was alerted by what Dirk announced. The Shiganshina dist. trio looked at one another with their awe-strucked faces. "We're almost there."
The green-eyed boy, Eren, said.

"I can hear the sound of the river!!" Mikasa said.

"Back here...for the first time...since we ran away that day." Armin said.

"Back to out home town..."

Y/n felt her heart raced out of anxiousness, and her hands started trembling again. But she calmed down after Jean held her hand and gently squeezed it. "It may be silly to say this, but...try to calm down. You're not alone here, we're together." Jean said. Y/n stared at him with a worried look. "We're with erveryone, Y/n..."

Y/n nod her head.

She let out a deep sigh.

That's Right...we're all here.

We can all win this fight...

I'll go back home alive with my family.

--

"Be careful of hiding titans! The sun is starting to rise!! Begin the operation!! All troops switch to vertical maneuvering!!" Erwin shouted.

The scouts hooked drew out their blafes at the same time they hooked their wires onto wall Maria's inner wall. They flew up, letting their horses advanced towards the other side.

Y/n and Erwin both landed on top of the wall first at the same time.

Their comrades appeared behind them and landed on top of the wall.

"Something's strange..." Y/n muttered.

She roamed her eyes around, her comrades are already running to go to the outer gate and seal it quickly.

"Stay here with me until I give you orders, the others will be on work." Erwin said.

Y/n nod her head.

She looked at her right side, she raised a brow upon seeing Armin waving at them. "Commander, It seems that...Arlert found something."

Erwin looked at Armin who's now running towards the two of them.

Y/n gripped tightly on her blades.

She let Armin discussed to Erwin what the blond-boy found, while she roam her eyes around, observing the whole area of inner wall Maria and Shiganshina. Reiner...Bertolt...where are they? How come there aren't any titans around? And that beast titan...

Is that piece of shitty "ape" here?

Tsk...what if it's not only the?

Y/n looked up at the sky, A green smoke signal was fired on the sky, it was from Hange and Levi's group.

Then the other groups also fired a green smoke signal as a response.

Y/n took out her signal flare gun and then fired a green smole to confirm that their operation still continues.

"What's the matter?" Y/n asked.

Erwin followed Armin with his vision, the teen blond-boy left to investigate about what he found.

"Arlert found ashes from a campfire. He's down for an investigation."

Y/n nod her head, the two weerre interrupted when thr bright lightning and loud explosion from Eren Yeager's transformation happened. They watched the green-eyed boy sealed the hole of Shiganshina's gate.

A green smoke was fired again as a signal that the hole was sealed tightly.

"They're not attacking." Fredrick arrived, he stood on Y/n's right side. While Erwin is on Y/n's left side.

"Are they afraid of our numbers?" Fredrick asked.

Y/n and Erwin remained silent, both of them staring at the slowly fading away green smoke fired at the sky.

"I have a report!" The three quickly looked at Armin who just arrived.

"I found a full set of camping equipment scattered on the ground. They seemed to be drinking something that resembled tea. The pot had gone cold. But there were cups left behind with traces of the black liquid from inside the pot...and there were at least three. It seems there wete more thsn two people on top of the wall." Armin said.

Fredrick's eyes widened, while Erwin and Y/n remained stoic and calm. "There were three?!" Fredrick said.

"Was it an iron pot that had gone cold?" Erwin and Y/n asked in unison.

Armin nod. "Yes "

Y/n bit her lower lip. "That's odd..."

"Huh...?" Armin said.

"The pot?! What pot?!" Fredrick said.

He frowned when no one answered him. Why am I even stucked here with these smart-asses? Fredrick thought.

"We made full use of our horses and our vertical maneuvering equipment to arrive here at top speed. There's no way a freshly-used pot would have cooled off in just two minutes. Our enemies somehow knew that we were approaching at least five minutes in advance...which means they had plenty of time to prepare for us." Erwin said, explaining what exactly was thinking about just earlier.

"S-so we should assume they haf scouts...no, that there are even more enemies lying in wait...?" Armin said.

Y/n nod. "Yeah. But we'll make locating enemies our top priorities."

Erwin faced Armin. "Arlert. Your mind has daved us from dire straits time and again. Now we need your abiliyies more than ever. Take as manh mrn as you need...and search the area arounf the inner gate for enemies." Erwin said, he signaled for the other soldiers to come to them.

"Nothing unusual discovered in the area!" One of the soldiers said.

"Continue your search under the command of Armin Arlert."

Armin's eyes widened because of what Erwin said, even the soldiers.

"Yes, sir!" The soldier said.

Not really sure if they should follow orders from a 15-year-old blond-boy.

Erwin faced Y/n. "Y/n, you join Armin's group. Guard him. Our enemies will target him for sure."

"Okay." Y/n said as she nod.

The h/c-haired girl run towards Armin and his group. She stood beside Armin who looks pressured as hell because of the task give to him.

"We searched every nook and cranny of that wall!! What ate your orders, Arlert?!" A soldier strictly asked.

Armin stared at his group with an anxious look, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. "...Split into two groups to searchthe buildings around the gate, both outside and inside the district. If you find anything, report by acoustic shell..." Armin said.

The soldiers stared at him, while
Y/n got ready. "P...Please...?" Armin said, suddenly feeling conscious.

"YES, SIR!!" The soldiers said then run off to do what Armin told them to do.

Armin and Y/n sticked with each other as they run towards the edge of the wall and jumped off at the same time. Erwin and Fredrick stared at the two. "...this is another big gamble of yours, Erwin..." Fredrick said.

Erwin shook his head. "No. Arlert's a sure thing. He is one of our greatest weapons. And don't forget about your daughter Her mind...is surely aligned with Armin. Those two will figure something out. Let's wait for them."

"Tsk!!" Y/n annoyedly clicked her tongue after getting out from a house. She hooked her wires through the buildings and flew towards the wall.

Y/n went to where Armin is.

"Armin! There's no shitty people in our sightings! We can't stay here!"

Armin looked at Y/n, poor blondie felt even more pressured, especially when he saw the sure annoyed look on Y/n.

The two of them hanged on a wall.

"Eyebrows won't stop the operation. Even if we end up giving our enemy the perfect opening , our only choice is to meet them and strike back. The more time we give those shits, the worse our position gets...those shits--"

Y/n stopped blabbering when she looked up at the wall and suddenly remembered something terrifying.

That time in Stohess, the time she saw a colossal titan inside Stohess' wall.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she took out an acoustic shell and fired it at the sky.

Everyone were alerted, even Armin.

"Let's go!" Y/n said, she grabbed Armin's hand and pulled him up.

Armin looked dowm at the wall, and just by thinking to himself, he already got the idea of what Y/n was thinking.

Their group came back to them.

"Arlert?! Did you find them? Where are the enemies?!" A soldier asked.

"Not yet!! Everyone search the wall!" Armin said.

"We told you we already did!! There's nowhere for them to hid--"

"They're inside the wall!!"
Armin said, his voice raised out of the damn hella pressure he's been feeling.

"Inside the wall?!"

"Yes! There mudt be a space inside it where humans can stay for an extended period of time." Armin said.

"How do you know that?!"

Armin looked down, looking stressed out. "It's a hunch." Armin said

The soldiers were in disbelief.

A soldier grabbed Armin's shoulder and made the blond-bly to look at him. "Do you have any idea what kind of situation we're in right now?! We don't have time to--" the soldier was cut off when Y/n gripped his wrist.

Everyone looked at Y/n, the h/c-haired girl has a cold look on her face. "Our enemies, they've always used their titan powers in the most improbable ways to gain and advantage on us. If we let ourselves be constrained by regulat common sense...we'll never be able to gain the upper hand on them."

The soldiers went silent.

Y/n removed the man's hands on Armin's shoulder, she then looked back at her uncle, Y/n frowned at her uncle Erwin. Actually help us here?!

Y/n was relieved when Erwin fired a red signal flare, the soldiers looked at their commander. Erwin then walked towards Armin and Y/n's group.

"There are times to be rigid and times to be flexible. Follow the principles you've learned as you give everything you have to the mission. Observe the chain of command. We're here to win." The commander seriously said.

(A/n: Strict Erwin is so hot. Istg...)

Armin gritted his teeth. "Split into two groups again and search the surface of the wall!! Begin checking everything carefully from the top of the gate up...!!" The blond-boy said.

The soldiers stared at Erwin, still looking anxious and doubtful, but they don't have a choice, but to follow their leader, Armin. "Yes, sir!!"

Armin's group went to the wall and started checking every nook and corner of it, looking for something.

Hange and Levi's group arrived and stayed with Erwin and Fredrick, while Jean, Sasha and Connie are together, they all stood on stand-by, watching Armin and Y/n's group.

Y/n lightly hit the wall using her blades, checking for a hallow part.

"Where are you, bastards?" Y/n muttered, she glared at the wall.

If you guys are in front of me right now...I won't hesistate to kill you...

Y/n looked at Armin, the blond-boy is just above her. She noticed Armin looking mor tensed than he already is. "Armin, you need to chill. You won't be able to think if you keep panicking inside." Y/n calmly said.

Armin came back to his senses, he looked down at Y/n and slowly nod.

Y/n was about to speak again, but...

"Here!! There's a holloe spot here!!"

Y/n and Armin looked at the soldier who shouted and fired another acoustic shell to alert everyone.

"Ah!"

Y/n, Armin and everyone elde were surprised when the hallow spot of the wall opened and the soldier was stabbed on thr stomach by someone.

Y/n ready her blades, she gritted her teeth upon seeing Reiner showed up.

"REINER!!" Armin shouted.

Reiner looked at Y/n and Armin.

"Agh!!"

Armin groaned after Y/n pushed him away then went right at Reiner, but
Y/n quickly stopped when she sighted Levi from above aiming for Reiner.

Her eyes widened upon seeing Levi was so quick and able to stab Reiner on the neck, pushing the brawny-male down. Levi was about to stab Reiner on the chest, but he was shocked when he saw Reiner's eyes opened.

He immediately released  his blade and let Reiner fall on the ground.

"DAMMIT!!" Levi furiously shouted.

"Captain?!" Y/n and Armin said.

Levi glared at the brawny-male,
who's now lying on the ground, his blade is still stucked on Reiner's neck.

"Is that another one of his titan powers?! I was so close...but I couldn't end his life." Levi said.

Everyone watched the brawny-male trembled on his place, Y/n, Levi and Armin covered their eyes when a bright lightning and explosion happened from Reiner transforming.

They immediately went back up on top of the wall as they saw the armored titan is now the one lying on the ground. "That fucking Reiner..."
Y/n muttered. She gritted her teeth as she gripped tightly on her blades.

"Check all around us! Captute any other enemies and--" Erwin wasn't able to continue his orders when multiple titan transformation behind them started erupting. Him and everyone else looked back, they're all in horror upon seeing the beast titan, a quadrupedal titan and mindless titans from afar, just across them.

Y/n felt her blood boiled as she saw the beast titan. "He's here..." Y/n said.

Her eyes widened when she saw a large boulder flying mid-air, it's coming towards them. "INCOMING!! TAKE COVERRRRR!!!" Y/n shouted.

Everyone bent down as they covered their heads, but to their surprise, no boulder landed on them. Y/n opened her eyes, she stood up and run to the edge of the wall where her uncle and father are. "A miss?!" Fredrick said.

Y/n muttered a few profanities under her breath after seeing that the boulder landed on their entrance towards the other side of the wall.

"No. It has good aim. It blocked our entrance. Now our horses can't pass through." The commander spoke. s

Erwkn then looked far front, where their enemies are standing proud.

"Take our horses away...then surround us. They're plannimg to wipe us out here by cutting off our escape route. We're both getting the battle we've been hoping for. Let's put an end to this here. Humanity...or those damned titans. One of us will survive...and the other will die."

--

Y/n looked down at the armored titan, the brawny titan is now getting up. "He's gonna come up here. Should we just wait here and welcome that shit?"

Erwin remained silent.

They watched the armored titan hardened it's feet and run towards the wall. "Troops, avoid engagimg the armored titan!! Don't get near that thing!!" The sexy commander said.

"Yes, sir!"

Erwin, Levi, Armin, Y/n and Fredrick stared at their enemies, all of them are looking serious. Y/n pointed her one of her blades at the cart titan.

"That titan... is an intelligent, too."

The four guys looked at her.

"It could have been the one that spotted us approaching and watned Reiner. It's an enemy scout." Y/n said.

She frowned shook her head. "There must be even more of them out here."

Y/n's brows furrowed when she noticed the cargo on the cart titan's back. "A titan that has baggage. Sounds damn funny to me..." Y/n said.

"The enemy...is even more formidable than we predicted." Y/n added.

Her eyes widened, and everyone else were surprised when the beast titan let out a loud scream and slammed it's humongous fist on the ground.

"They're moving!!"

The mindless titans started moving, only the smaller ones, the taller ones stayed with the beast titan. "Multiple two-to-meter class is approaching!!"

Y/n gulped when she saw the armored titan is already getting close to them.

"Commander, the armored bastard is getting extremely close...plus, we still don't know where that colossal is..."
The h/c-haired lady said.

Erwin just nod calmly. "Yes, I know."

Y/n shook her head. What the hell?

Erwin looked up, sighing.

Levi looked at the blond, blue-eyed commander. "So, you're finally ready to talk...? Or should I get breakfast first?" The captain sarcastically asked.

Erwin raised his blade side-ward up.

"Squad Dirk and squad Marlene, go join squad Klaus at the inner gate! Guard our horses with your lives!! Squad Levi, squad Fredrick, and squad Hange!! Take down the armored titan!! At squad leaders' discretion, use the thunder spears! Carry out yout objective by any means necessary!" Erwin said.

All of his soldiers looked at their commander. "This moment! This batlle!! Humanity's continued survival depends on it! So once more, for humanity's sake...dedicate your hearts!!" The commander shouted.

"Yes, sir!!"

Squad Marlene, Dirk and squad jumped off from the wall to go to the new recruits staying on the ground.

Squad Hange, Fredrick and Levi started preparing their thunder spears. Levi and Armin were about to go but they were called by Erwin.

"Levi, Armin, wait!"

Y/n and Fredrick both looked back at the two who stayed with Erwin.

Y/n stared at her uncle for a while.

Her brows furrowed as she focused on her way. He'll be fine...I know that.

Y/n and Fredrick joined their owm squads, each of them were given their new weapons, the thunder spears.

"Y/n. Before we go down there..."

Y/n looked at her father who spoke.

"What?"

Fredric smiled, Y/n was surprised when her father suddenly hugged her.

"I love you, my daughter..."

--

The armored titan arrived on top of the wall, he kneeed on one knee as he stared at his comrades and the scouts killing the lots od titans they brought.

Reiner was just quietly thinking to himself, but he was alarted when he saw someone on his left side.

His eyes widened after seeing Erwin.

The commander looked at him, not even showing any expression of fear from his presence. Erwin Smith...

Mans didn't even flinch or what.

(A/n: I'm on my knees, ERWIN!!! My throat...kinda feels bored rn. Emz...)

The amored titan was alerted again, when he heard a titan transforming, he looked back and was shocked to see Eren standing proud and tall in his titan form, glaring fiercely at him.

Eren turned around and started like he's running away, in his titan form.

After thinking for a while, Reiner looked at Erwin. The commander removed his hood and stared back at him, not showing any fear. Reiner smirked. "...So you're not even going to give me time to think?...damn it, commander...and I climbed up all the way here..." The brawny male said.

Erwin raised a brow when the armored titan jumped off from the wall, to the side where Eren is.

He bit it... Erwin thought.

--

Squad Hange, Levi and Fredrick kept themselves hidden behind houses' roofs as they stare at Eren and Reiner face-off each other in the middle of the town of Shiganshina district.

Eren hardened his fists as he went into his fighting stance position.

The armored titan run towards Eren, he tried to land a punch on Eren,

but Eren was quick to dogde, Eren held the armored titan's shoulder,

he moved his face to the side when the armored titan tried to punch him again. Eren quickly blew a hard fist on the armored titan'd left cheek, breaking it's plates because of his hardened fist, and pushing the armored titan down on the ground by the strong impact of his fist attack.

The armored wuickly got up on his knees, he looked up at Eren who let out an angry loud growled for him.

Y/n furrowed her brows as she watch Eren and Reiner resumed in fighting, both of her arms are occupied with her thunder spears. We have to wait...

For a special opening where we can strike at the armored titan...

Just patiently wait...

--

Erwin remained on top of the wall. His eyes are focused at the sight of the battlefield down inner wall Maria.

His soldiers are fighting the smaller titans while the taller ones, the beast and the quadrupedal stayed on their places. Erwin saw some soldiers get eaten even when their opponent is just a three-and four-meter class.

They're struggling against three-and four-meter-class titans. Even some casualties...the survey corps' strength isn't what it once was...

Erwin looked at his blade.

But...without all those losses...we would never made it to where we stand today. "You didn't want to die. You're like me. Your life is more important than the fate of humanity."

Erwin stared down,

looking back at hids trainee days.

When I was in the training corps, I used to tell my friends about the theory of my father and I had.

I thought I'd prove it ehen I joined the survey corps.

But ad soon as I became a soldier...

I stopped talking about it for some reason.

...No...that's not it.

I know the reason.

It was because I realized something.

I was only fighting for ny own sake.

Everyone else had devoted everything they haf to fight for humanity...

I alone...

...Had dreams of my own.

Erwin's eyes darkened with guilt as he kept his stare down at just nowhere.

Before I knew it, I had subordinates under my command.

I spoke words of inspirstion to my comrades.

I told them....

...To dedicate their hearts to humanity.

That's how...

...I fooled my comrades...

...How I fooled myself...

...and built this mountain of corpses...

Erwin stared at the dead bodies of his comrades, he imagined standing at right now. ...On which I now stand.

Erwin's eyes stayed on Mike, Nanaba and Gelgar. He then looked away, looking back at the other side, at Shiganshina district. ...And yet...

...My mind keeps drifting...

...Back to that basement.

Even if this plan fails...

...I may see it before I die.

What Grisha Yeager left behind...

Thst basement...the truth about this world...

Erwin's eyes widened when a memory suddenly flashed on hid mind. No...not a memory. But images of a young Y/n, his only niece, who's done nothing but gave him joy when he was all stressed about his duty.

That young Y/n who's all smiles and giggled at him, washing away his guilt, fear, doubts, and exhaustion.

Things may have changed as Y/n grew, but she still gives happiness to him. Y/n is already like his own child.

Can he really become selfish and choose his dreams over his family?

Over Y/n?

--

Everyone was shocked after seeing Eren got slammed on the ground by the armored titan. "Squad-leader!!" Mikasa called Hange out of panic.

"Not yet!! Surround him first!!"
Hange said. "Everything depends on the first attack!! We need to be in the perfect position! Above all...we need to wait and believe that Eren...will give us the perfect opportunity....We need to do something special first."

Everyone watched Eren locked Reiner in his hold, then threw him far away.

The scouts started secretly surrounding the armored titan.

"NOW!!"

Mikasa and Hange went to Reiner's front, they released their spears at his eyes, blinding the armored titan.

The armored titan screamed in pain.

Fredrick, Y/n, Jean, Sasha, Connie and other soldierd appeared behind the armored titan, they released their thunder spears to the armored titan's back, blowing up it's hard vital spot.

They quickly retreated back to the roofs. Y/n, Jean, Sasha and Connie landed on the same roof. "We...we did it!" Their eyes widened upon seeing the plate around the armored's nape was torn. "It worked!! The armor around it's nape has been stripped!"

"It...it really worked..." Connie said.

"The thunder spears worked!!"
Sasha said.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she ready her second thunder and third thunder spears. "That's not enough to kill him!! One more time!! Fire the thunder spears and finish him off!"
Y/n shouted, shocking her friends.

"Rein-...er..." Sashs muttered.

Y/n looked at Sasha and Connie.

The two looks so hesitant following what she said. Well, I'm not a leader, but I'm sure that's what  Hanji-san eill say. "Hey, now..." Jean spoke.

Y/n, Sasha and Connie looked at Jean. Y/n saw that Jean seems to be the only one who agrees to what she ordered.

"You were prepared for this moment to come, right?!" Jean asked. He shut his eyes. "Let's do this!!" Jean saif.

Y/n sighed, she flew off quietly, while the three idiots screamed as they made their way towards the armored titan. Everyone released their spears to the armored titan's nape, then they quickly loved away as it exploded.

The other soldiers celebrated when they saw Reiner's head was blown off.

"Heh...we did it..."

Y/n looked at Jean, she felt creeped out when she saw Jean is smirking while staring at the poor Reiner.

He could be creepy sometimes...

"You were a real pain to deal with. But look at you now, you evil bastard!" Jean said, still smirking.

Y/n smacked his head, making him lose his smirk. "We're evils, too, Jean. We just tried to kill him. Stop acting so smug about it." The h/c-lady said.

Jean frowned. "Sorry..." He whispered.

"Uuhnn..."

The two looked at Sasha and Connie who're now both sitting down, crying while staring at Reiner.  "Uunnhg..."

Jean grityed his teeth.

Y/n was surprised when Jean grabbed the two by the collar of their cloaks.

"What the hell are you two crying for?! C'mon, get up!! We're not dome yet!!" The young man annoyedly said.

Connie and Sasha continued to tear up. Y/n just stood in her place, staring at the three idiots with disbelief.

I can't believe they have time for this...

"All we've done is kill Reiner!!"
Sasha said.

"Don't cry!! We're the ones who killrd him!!" Jean said, now he's also tearing up, much to Y/n's damn headache.

I can't...why am I even here?

"We're not finished!! Prepare your equipment for the next one!!"
Hange shouted.

Y/n stared at Reiner.

Her eyes remained cold-looking and no hint of sympathy nor a sorry-look can been in her. Y/n flew up, she made her way towards her father.

Fredrick looked at Y/n who landed beside her. "There was...no room for negotiation..." Fredrick sadly said.

Y/n ready her next set of spears.

"Of course. We're the ones with the overwhelming lack of knowledge. We don't have the power to capture and restrain a human that can transform into a titan, and if we can't do that, this is our only option. This was unavoidible..." Y/n seriously said.

Fredrick looked at his daughter.

She's starting...to become like her uncle...it's kind of creeping me out.

"This is war. Negotiations is not the best choice when it comes to wars. One of us could betray one another even if we do managed to negotiate with them. Peace is not the right path when they're the first ones who chose the path of violence...if they give us violence, then we'll also give them violence. But make sure to give them not to just give them violence..."

Y/n hooked her wires to a porch.

"Give them hell. Nightmare."

Fredrick's eyes became concerned.

He looked down and clenched his fists. It's in their blood...the Smith family...they're people with vengeful and selfish nature. I know...because I know Greta and Erwin. Both of are selfish...and could be vengeful...and now...Fredrick looked at Y/n. My daughter...their blood runs on her...

She's being vengeful and selfish.

And I'm afraid it'll get worse...

"IT MOVED!!"

Fredrick and Y/n were surprised when they saw the armored titan moved.

They immediately covered their ears when the armored titan let out very loud growl.

"Hit it with the thunder spears!! We'll just have to blow it's whole body apart!!" Hange shouted.

That roar just now...

Y/n looked back up, her eyes were filled with horror upon sighting a barrel flying mid-air over the wall.

"NO!! GET AWAY FROM REINER!!"

Everyone looked at Y/n.

She pointed at the flying barrel.

"ABOVE US! The colossal titan is going to come down on us from above!! This entire area is going to get blown away!!" Y/n shouted.

She grabbed her father and they both flew away, the others following them.

Everyone looked back, their eyes are wide-open as they get away and stare at the flyig barrel.

But they were surprised when they saw a person come out from thr barrel and no colossal transformed.

The scouts landed on roofs, they're at a safe distance away from Reiner and the person who came out of the barrel. "We're safe for now." Y/n said.

"What just happened?" Fred asked.

Y/n shook her head.

"Bertolt aborted his attack once he saw the state Reiner was in. In any case, our mission target has flown directkt into our sighys. We might even calm this lucky." Y/n said.

"Target approaching from the front! It's Bertolt!" Moblit shouted.

Y/n muttered some curses under her breath. She looked at Hange, and waited for their orders. "Continue as planned!! Squad Levi, follow Armin's command! Protect Eren!! Everyone else, work together to eliminate our two targets!! Finish off the armored titan! As for the colossal titan, continuu as planned! Wear it down by forcing it to use it's strength!"

"Please wait!!" Armin spoke.

Everyone looked at the blond-boy. "What is it, Armin?!" Y/n asked.

Armin looked at her. "This is it...it's our last chance to negotiate!!"

Y/n glared at Armin. "What the hell are you talking about?! Do you really think he'll make peace with us after what we did to Reiner?!" Y/n asked.

Armin ignored Y/n and flew off, making his way to where Bertolt is.

Y/n cursed under her breath.

"That stupid brat..." Y/n muttered.

"BERTOLT! Stop where you are!!"

Bertolt and Armim both landed on a tower, they're just across from each other. Y/n ready her blades, she's ready to attack Bertolt if he ever does something bad to the blond-boy.

"Bertolt!! Let's talk!!" Armin shouted.

"If we talk...will you agree to die?!" Bertolt asked, shocking everyone.

"We only have two demands!! We want you to give us Eren!! And we want all of humanity inside the walls to br wiped out!! That's just how reality is, Armin!! Everything has already been decided!!" Bertolt said.

"B-by who?! Who decided that?!" Armin asked.

Bertolt spoke, but Armin didn't hear it. "What did you day?!" Armin asked.

"I decided it!! Your lives are coming to an end, right here!!" Bertolt shouted.

Armin gritted his teeth and glared at Bertolt. "Oh, that's too bad!! I was hoping...that I wouldn't have to hear Annie's shrieks any longer!!"

Bertolt's eyes widened and he stiffened on his place.

"You know you're the only one left who can free Annie from the cruel monsters in the military police brigade, right?! At this rate, Annie will end up as feed for livestock--"

"Then let her!!"

Armin was shocked when Bertolt cut him off, the tall guy made his way towards the blond-boy. "Armin!!"

"Let them feed her to their pigs!! That is, if you've actually captured her, of course!!" Bertolt said, he landed at the same roof where Armin is, Bertolt ready his blades, Armin stepled back.

"Where are you going, Armin? Aren't we going to talk?" Bertolt asked.

He glared at Armin, who drew his blafes out with his hands trembling.

"Did you think you could upset me by bringing up Annie again? Did you think you'd be aable to talk meek, obedient Bertolt into letting his guard down?" Bertolt asked.

Eren tried to go to Armin, but Jean stopped him. Mikasa left to get close to Armin and take back her friend.

Y/n and the others left to get back at Reiner and kill the armored titan's vessel before it could attack them again. "But really, you're not doing this for either reason. You're just buying time. So that yoh can surround me with soldiers...while the others can go and kill Reiner. It's all meaningless. I know. So long as you're standing there, shaking...you can't do a damned thing." Bertolt said

Armin's brows furrowed. "...If you've figured that much out...why did you agree to talk?" Armin asked.

Bertolt looked side-ways. "I wanted to make sure. I thought that when I showed up...you might start whining...and beghing for mercy again." He then looked at Armin. But...it looks like you're fine now. Yeah. You're all cherished friends, and you're really to kill us." Bertolt said.

Armim gritted his teeth. "Is that because...we're "descendants of devils?"" The blond-boy asked.

Bertolt shook his head.

"Oh, no. None of you have done anything wrong. And you're not devils. It's just that you all have to die. There's nothing you can do now."

Mikasa suddenly appeared behind Bertolt, Bertolt was quick to feel her presence, he turned around and used his blafe to block Mikasa's blade.

Mikasa used her strength to fight back Bertolt's block, her blade slid to Bertolt's blade, Bertolt bent down as he dodge Mikasa's blade, but his ear was cut off. But Bertolt didn't stop.

He kicked Mikasa's leg, sending her to lose balance and flew a little away.

"MIKASA!" Armin shouted.

Bertolt stood up, he immediately run towards Armin raising his blade to the blond-boy, but before he could even get close to Armin, Mikasa got back up, the raven-haired lady is already near them, released her blade to Bertolt who immediately dodge by flying away, Armin tried to chase the tall guy but Mikada stopped him.

Y/n looked back, she cannot see her comrades anymore. "Y/n!" Y/n looked at her father who called her. But her eyes widened when she saw Bertolt flew above them. "AH! WHY IS HE--"

Y/n's eyes were filled eith horror as she saw Bertolt bit his hand. She looked back at her father. "Huh?!"

Y/n was in full shocked when Francis grabbed her arm and pushed her far away, her wires were unhooked and she started losing balance, mid-air.

The time felt like it slowed as Y/n stared at her father, she's already far from him. "No..." The surroundings became bright as the colossal titan's destructive transformation begun.

Y/n's eyes becamae glossy as she saw her father genuinely smiled at her.

Not again...

A loud and massive explosion from the colossal titan erupted in the place, Y/n shut her eyes as she was blown off, she felt the hot steam, she got blown far then was slammed on a roof. Y/n lose consciousness as she fell on the ground, rolling on the dirt.

The houses from afar got blown, along with the soldiers nearby...

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks as she slowly opened her eyes.

She's facing the ground, her face has red marks from the burns she got.

Y/n weakly looked up at the large smoke from afar, until her visiom became blurry because of tears and the thick smoke spreading around.

"I love you, my daughter..."
___________________________________

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
541 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
37.6K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
880K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...