Obsession (Mafia's Revenge)✔

By AngelinaDey

'DON'T TRY TO LIE. FIRST YOU BROKE MY HEART 12 YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU WANNA MESS WITH MY HARD EARNED REPUTATIO... More

Description
WRITER'S NOTE
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

17 3 0
By AngelinaDey

Upper Cover Credits - NattKuznetsov

Writer's POV:-

Ambika is now in the place where Ambika's training is being done.

Ambika's training is almost over.

'So, Ambika, are you excited?' Gautam said.

'Yes kind of. The training is finally over.' Ambika said.

'No it's not.' Gautam said.

'What? What's left?' Ambika said. .

Just then a woman entered the room.

'Who are you?' Ambika said.

'Oh. Ambika, meet Aisha, she is a dancer...' Gautam said.

'Oh Mister Gautam, don't fool her.' Aisha said.

That woman was wearing a short dress. And looked like in her mid 30s.

'Hi. I am Aisha, I am a stripper and a dancer. I work in abc club in Bangalore.' She said.

Ambika looked at Gautam.

'See Ambika, only technical training and physical training aren't enough you have to be equally trained in these things too.... so that no one gets suspicious.' Gautam said.

'So, do I start?' Aisha said.

'Yes, I am leaving.' Gautam got up and left the room.

'So, Ambika Bose, right?'

'Yes?'

'See Ambika, I maybe a dancer but I work for the police. I work in the club where the deal is going to be done. So, I'll be there, don't worry because if there's anything then I'll save you.'

'But-

'Let's cut to the chase. I'll be training how to seduce men by wearing such clothes in a stripper's way.'
...........................................................................

After a few days.....

'And you're completely trained.' Aisha said.

Ambika looks at herself in the mirror.

Today is the day.

'Ambika you're ready?' Gautam entered with some other people wearing waiter's uniform.

They are actually police officers and Ambika knew that.

'Yeah, I am.' She said.

'Let's go.' Gautam said.

......................

Ambika and Aisha arrived at the club.

The club manager sees Aisha and Ambika and calls them.

'Aisha, is this the new girl?' He pointed at Ambika.

'Yes, completely fresh. Doesn't know about this place. I fooled her. She needs money for her brother's operation.' Aisha said with a low voice to pretend that she has trapped that new girl in this work so that the club manager doesn't get suspicious.

'What's your name?' The club manager looked at Ambika from bottom to top.

'I can't possibly tell my original name. I need to give him a fake one!' Ambika thought.

'Ji saheb (sir) , Sapna.' Ambika said.

'Ok Sapna, go to the dressing room and change. They will be here after an hour. You clearly know what to do, right?' The club manager said.

'Yes.' Ambika aka Sapna spoke.

'Let's go.' Aisha and Ambika went to the dressing room.

The dressing room already had a few girls and women getting ready for their performance.

'Aisha... who are they?' Ambika said.

'They are gonna perform with you tonight. But they don't know who you are. So don't trust anyone.' Aisha said.

Ambika looked at each of them.

One of them is fixing her dress, two are doing make up and the last one is talking to someone on the phone.

There are 6 of them including Ambika and Aisha.

'Hey, Sapna, you need to dress up and get your make up done.' Aisha said.

After an hour later:-

(I don't own the above image. I found it on google.)

Ambiika's dress.... (Guys imagine the colour of the above dress as purple)

There is no one in the make up room except for Annika and Aisha.

'Aisha, isn't it too bold?' Ambika looks at herself in the mirror.

'You must be kidding. You are still on the most clothes that strippers wear.' Saying this, Aisha took a small veil and put it on Ambika's face so that Rajveer doesn't recognise her.

'Aisha, I just want to ask you something.' Ambika said.

'Yes, go on.'

'Why did you agree on helping the police? I mean you may lose your job or life if Rajveer finds out.' Ambika said.

Aisha's eyes filled with an indescribable emotions.

Ambika tried to guess and she got an inch of pain and strength.

'See, Ambika, the society will not accept us and it also doesn't understand that no girl will willingly come and be a stripper. They are either forced or desperately need money. You know, when my husband died, my in laws threw I and my daughter out of the house saying that I was a bad omen.

You know Ambika, my parents also didn't accept me. And I needed to take care of my daughter. I didn't have the minimum educational qualifications. And that's what landed me here..... ' Aisha sighs and looks at Ambika.

A drop of pain escaped from Aisha's eyes.

'You know Ambika, why am I helping you all? It's because I want to show the world that 'we' strippers also have a heart and life. And we also want to do good by erasing all men like Rajveer. It's because of men like Rajveer Raichand for whom, we have to do these work and many girls are kidnapped and sold.' Aisha continued.

'Aisha, you're strong. And I can't possibly say that I feel your pain but I will pray to God that you raise your daughter well and successfully plant seeds of kindness as well as strength in her mind.' Ambika said.

'Hmmm. Ok enough emotional drama. Let's go. They're here.' Aisha and Ambika left the make up room.

Rajveer's POV:-

It has been an hour since I've been trying to crack this deal.

Uh... Why these crack heads don't understand this deal will benefit them too?

'Mr. Raichand, I know this deal will bring us enough money to live our lives lavishly. But I am afraid. What if the police finds out and then we'd have to-

'Oh ho Mr. Reddy, why do you fear these policemen so much?' I said.

I mean seriously, he won't think twice and now this hypocrisy?

'As you wish Mr. Raichand. The deal is on.'

That's it!

'Ok, so, let's have a party.' I said.

'Yes, let's have because the club manager has organised a dance which will be performed by sexy girls.' Mr Reddy said.

Such a pervert Reddy.

But why do I get the feeling that something will happen?

............................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.3K 66
He forced her to marry, not caring about the circumstances. He was obsessed with her, but refused to accept it. He claimed to hate, he vowed to make...
1M 40K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
274K 16.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
138K 7.5K 43
Dedication "To all my beautiful girls out there who knows how to snatch their own rights ". Prologue "Now...