Just The Beginning [Boboiboy...

By NicoleAlcantara760

After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy a... More

Prologue
1- Worst Day
2- Making up to them
3- Captured
4- Rescuing Ochobot
5- The Adventure Starts
6- On The Search
8- The Power Sphere Factory
9- The Power Sphere Lab
10- Leaving
11- Plan Failed
12- Grief.
13- Penta- Split
14- Victory
Epilogue
Special Chapter

7- Klamkabot

1.2K 66 19
By NicoleAlcantara760

"It's impossible.... You are three years older than me.... Bora Ra knows who i really am.... And the people here on earth doesn't.... So maybe.... I'm an alien too?...

How will you react? Will you still see the same?.... But i know for sure.... It's impossible for us to be together.... I guess fate thinks we're not meant for each other...

But i'm not sure.... Maybe fate has something planned for us... Just maybe... One day.... You will be mine."

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

Boboiboy kept on tossing and turning, trying to get at least a bit of sleep yet he couldn't. He just laid on his portable camping bed, waiting for himself to just drift to sleep which eventually it did.

Just when the elemental manipulator was slowly falling asleep, his watched suddenly showed a hologram with Ochobot displaying on his screen.

"Boboiboy! Help me Boboiboy!" Ochobot desperately called out but he didn't get any answers towards the said boy.

"HELP!!"

This had caught Boboiboy's attention who quickly snapped his eyes open and sat up. "O-Ochobot! Your okay! W-Where.. Where exactly are you?" The elemental manipulator worriedly asked, staring at the hologram in relief at the same time in worry.

"I-I have no idea" Ochobot answered truthfully, in the hologram. Boboiboy can clearly tell how scared his friend was, judging on how Ochobot kept on looking around while also being alert.

"But.. I think-" Ochobot got cutted off by something attack him, it made the Power Sphere scream. This just made Boboiboy even more worried before started shouting.

"Ochobot! Ochobot!! Answer me!"

Upon hearing Boboiboy's yelling caused all the young heroes to slowly stir awake, Y/n, Ying and Yaya were slowly coming out of the tent to see what's all the commotion about.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong Boboiboy?" Y/n tiredly asked, she was worried after hearing the said boy's worried shouts so she had to check on him to make sure everything was okay.

"Ochobot! He contacted me!" The elemental manipulator quickly replied, his words made the others looked at him in bewilderment as they're mind were fully awake.

"What? Ochobot contacted you?" Ying asked, she wanted to make sure that she heard it correctly.

Fang— who was now also fully awaked; briefly checked his power watch before quickly informing the others. "He's right, Ochobot's location appeared on my watch!"

After the shadow manipulator said that, the others had quickly mimicked Fang's action, also seeing where Ochobot's location is.

"We've got to... We've got to go and save Ochobot!" Boboiboy directed which the others already agreed with him.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Y/n exclaimed, using her telekinesis to fly out of the tent and faced the others in a hurry.

Gopal quickly got up from his camping bed and ran towards Papa Zola's mosquito net to wake the man up since he didn't wanna leave the only adult here alone. "Cikgu! Wake up Cikgu!! We got a trace from Ochobot!"

"But i don't wanna go to school... I haven't finished my homework yet! Mr. Gopal is going to punish me!" Papa Zola murmured, lightly pushing Gopal away.

Boboiboy eventually got impatient, glancing at the molecular manipulator and said. "Forget it Gopal! We're heading out!"

"Right!" Y/n quickly flew towards Boboiboy, wrapping her arms around his waist and lifted him up in the air, giving him a lift.

"We're coming Ochobot!!"

The others had kept on running, eventually stopping after they were nearing a cliff side so it was a dead end.

"Where to Fang?" Boboiboy quickly turned his head towards the shadow manipulator, seeing that Fang was checking his watch before pointing straight ahead.

"According to this, he is just up ahead!"

"Dey, there's nothing up ahead" Gopal commented, looking at Fang in irritation, thinking that the shadow manipulator was joking around.

"Out of the way!!"

"Doite kudasai!!" [Please move out of the way!!]

Gopal quickly looked behind, seeing that both Y/n and Boboiboy were running towards him.

"AHHH!!" This made the molecular manipulator shriek before briefly jupping out of they're ways, he then saw both Y/n and Boboiboy just went passed him.

Just before they reached the cliff, both kids put all they're strength on they're feets before jumping up high, as Gopal just watched this all in disbelief along with everyone else, not knowing that both Boboiboy and Y/n had landed on the other side of the cliff and into a cave.

"Boboiboy!"

"N/n!! Boboiboy!" Yaya worriedly called out, quickly approaching the end of the cliff but also being careful.

"Boboiboy! Y/n! Are you okay!?" Ying also worried called out, she was nearing the edge of the cliff, almost slipping.

"We're okay!" Y/n shouted, letting the others know that they had made it and was perfectly fine.

"Jump over here, guys!" Boboiboy encouraged, Gopal on the other hand began to slightly shake from where he was, it was obvious that he didn't wanna jump.

"H-Hahaha, are they really expecting us all to jump to the other side?" Gopal nervously laughed, he was expecting the others who were with him will protest but unfortunately for they didn't.

"Step aside Gopal!!"

The next thing Gopal saw was Ying, Fang and Yaya were running towards the edge of the cliff, all jumping at the same time.

The molecular manipulator was now left behind, staring at the cliff in disbelief for a couple of seconds before hearing someone talked from the other side.

"Just jump already!" Ying yelled, they were all waiting for the molecular manipulator to jump towards them yet he didn't.

"You can do it Gopal! Just jump!" Boboiboy encourages, seeing that it didn't do anything while Ying was starting to get annoyed.

"Aiya, slowpoke! Let me scout the area!" The time manipulator told her friends before quickly running inside of the dark cave.

Gopal gulped, taking a few steps back and quickly running towards the edge of the cliff, once he was at the last step. The molecular manipulator put all his strength onto his feet, making him jump high in the air.

Everything was in slow motion, with Gopal slowly leaping towards where his friends were and what seems to be an alien like snapping flower underneath him.

The molecular manipulator screamed upon seeing the alien like flower was heading towards his way with it's spiky flower petals wide open, the flower started snapping at Gopal which the boy was trying all his best to dodged it while screaming fearfully.

"What cave is this?" Yaya questioned, inspecting every inch of the cave with Y/n trailing beside her. In the background, Gopal kept on jumping and dodging the giant snapping flower for his life.

"I'm not sure... But we should be cautious, who knows what kind of creatures are lurking around this cave" Y/n instructed, the others are too busy on either checking they're watches to find Ochobot's location or inspecting the cave to even notice what was happening to Gopal.

"Ahh!!! Don't eat me!!" Gopal shrieked, he was holding the giant snapping flower's petal on eating him while there was a smaller version of the flower that was in the center, it began to violently snapping it's spiky petals at Gopal, which bit him on the back.

It caused Gopal to shriek before leaping towards the cave and viciously rolling onto the ground, landing in front of the girls and Boboiboy while looking dead.

"N-Nani!?"

"A-Are you okay Gopal?!" Yaya panickly asked, looking over Gopal's unmoving body worriedly, watching the molecular manipulator quickly regained his posture, pointing at the cliff in terror. "T-There was a man-eating flower!-"

"Boboiboy!!"

All they're attention had went to Ying, seeing the time manipulator had run back to the group.

"I.... I found Ochobot!!" She quickly informed, the others had noticed how Ying was tense.

"Huh? Ochobot!? Where?!" Boboiboy exclaimed, staring at the time manipulator with hope in his eyes.

"Here! Follow me!!" Ying instructed, quickly running back inside the cave with the others briefly following behind.

"E-Eh!? But the flower!" Gopal kept pointing at the cliff, letting out an exasperated sigh before quickly following the others.

"Ish! Wait for me!!"

The others kept on running through the caves, noticing there were a lot of green crystals around and multiple passageways, they kept on running until they saw Ying was gesturing to come closer to them in which they did.

"Over here.." She said, the other young heroes had halted beside her, noticing there were yellow lights flickering around the walls.

"Huh? W-What's all this?..." Y/n muttered, inspecting the place in caution but then, her aquamarine orbs had laid on Ochobot's shadow that was on the wall followed by a tired groan.

"Ochobot!?!"

"Ochobot!!"

Both Y/n and Boboiboy had quickly run inisde one of the passageway in worry with the others trailing behind, what they saw next made both Y/n and Boboiboy furious.

There was a red Power Sphere. But, it almost resembled a red spider with six legs with a yellow eye iris. And they see red Power Sphere is doing something painful to Ochobot.

"STOP!!" Boboiboy yelled, quickly dashing towards the giant Power Sphere, leaving some flames on the ground and turned to his fire element before throwing some fire balls at the red Power Sphere.

"WIND RAZOR!!" Y/n had also turned to her wind element, throwing multiple attacks at the giant robot as well which the Power Sphere just dodged all the attacks.

Both element's attention went back to Ochobot after seeing they're robot friend began to glitch as Fire quickly run towards Ochobot before he could even hit the ground. "Ochobot! Can you hear me? Ochobot? Answer me!!"

"It's so huge!!" Gopal slightly shrieked, staring at the red being in fear.

"What have you done to him?!" Sky snapped, glaring daggers at the giant Power Sphere who was sticking above the rock ceiling, not caring if it was bigger than her.

"You! Your part of the Tengkotak Gang!!" Fang accused, he was also glaring at the giant Power Sphere without fear.

"Ochobot.." Fire dejectedly called out, gently placing the said robot on the ground as his attention went back to the red Power Sphere with flaming eyes.

"What... What have you done to Ochobot!?" Fire snapped, summoning two fire balls in his hands which made the red being feel more alert, getting ready in case Fire would attack.

"Boboiboy... Y/n..." Ochobot weakly called out, catching the two elements attention as they quickly turned to they're Power Sphere friend.

"Please.... Please don't attack him... Both of you.." Ochobot entreated the said kids to not attack, in response. Both Sky and Fire gave him a confused look.

"He... He was just asking for my help..."

"But he hurted you!!" Sky reasoned, not fully trusting the giant power sphere.

"He's asking for your help? What's going on here Ochobot?" Fire questioned, looking down at the said Power Sphere that he was holding close.

"He... He gave me-" Ochobot got cutted off when the giant Power Sphere had landed in front of the group, causing Sky to protectively stood in front of them.

"You don't need to know!!" The giant Power Sphere yelled, looming over the young heroes with intimidation. "This is none of your concern!!"

"None of our concern? Ochobot is our friend!!" Fire argued.

"That's right! His concerns are our concerns too!" Fang agreed with Sky also backing them up. "Yeah! So we deserve to know all of it!!"

The young heroes had watched Ochobot flew away from Fire's arms and towards the giant Power Sphere calmly.

"You... You have to tell them everything Klamkabot... Y/n's is right they deserve to know only then will my friends understand" Ochobot said, the red Power Sphere;  who was now known as Klamkabot groaned in annoyance.

"Now, i have to tell them everything! I don't like telling stories!!" Klamkabot proclaimed, in the end. He just gave in.

"Long, long ago... There lived a legendary Power Sphere who was all great and powerful."

Gopal sighed, looking uninterested on where this was going.

"Pretty sure he's talking about himself." He guessed, only to get hit on the head by Sky. "Be quiet..." The girl lightly chide as her attention went back to Klamkabot.

"Indeed, legend has it... He is from the First Generation of Power Spheres" Klamkabot confirmed, noticing that both elements had went back to they're original selves.

"First Generations of Power Spheres?" Boboiboy questioned, the young heroes were listening carefully at the information that the red Power Sphere was giving.

"Yes, unlike Ochobot here. He has only one super power"

What Klamkabot said made the others look at each other perplexed while Fang confusingly asked. "Huh? What kind of super power?"

"The power... Of Teleportation" The red Power Sphere said, Gopal looked at the giant robot in awe after hearing what kind of powers Klamkabot has.

"Woah! Teleportation? So you can send us all back home?" The molecular manipulator asked, looking at Klamkabot with hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Impossible!" The giant robot yelled, snapping it's head towards Gopal's direction. "I've almost exhausted my energy level! It's nearing empty!"

"Heh, so much for all powerful" The molecular manipulator mock, only to get pushed on the ground by Klamkabot who began threatening him. "Do you want to be teleported into the ground?"

"So.... What brings you here in the first place then?" Y/n asked, Ying and Yaya agreed on her, also wanting to know the reason why Klamkabot was here.

"I was being haunted down by the Tengkotak Gang" The red Power Sphere answered truthfully as he continued to explain more. "Fortunately, i manage to flee and teleported myself here."

"Hang on!" Boboiboy briefly made Klamkabot halt his explanation, a question had came into his mind and he also wanted to know the answer. "What does Ochobot has do it with all of this?" He asked.

"I teleported here to seek help from Ochobot, i have to make sure that the Tengkotak Gang will never get they're hands on my teleportation power!" Klamkabot answered truthfully once more, Y/n had noticed how Ochobot was feeling down after the giant Power Sphere had said that, it confuses her why her robot friend was feeling down yet she decided to ask later.

"So, why do they want with your teleportation power?" Boboiboy asked again, he was getting more and more curious on this topic.

"Surely, it will be used for they're evil deeds" The young heroes seems to be convinced on Klamkabot's reply but Gopal, just thought the red Power Sphere was messing around. "Ish ish, your making assumptions!" The molecular manipulator said in supposition.

"Assumptions?! See it for yourself!!" Klamkabot snapped, showing them a hologram of multiple spaceships around the place, watching the ships shooting lasers at a planet which made all the heroes gasped.

"In the far reaches of the galaxy" Klamkabot started, taking a few steps forward to the holograms, watching the ships kept shooting a poor planet. "They are conquering planet after planet, if they manage to obtain the power of teleportation, their invasion campaign will spread even faster!"

"Will they conquer planet earth too?...." Y/n frowned, taking a few steps towards Klamkabot in seriousness. "There's a possibility that they will conquer earth along with more planets in the galaxy" The red Power Sphere confirmed, it made the heroes felt on edge.

"We have to stop them at once!" Boboiboy declared, the others had already agreed with the elements hero while Gopal was having second thoughts on this as Klamkabot just scoffed at him.

"The Tengkotak Gang are the most ruthless Power Sphere hunters in the galaxy, it is impossible for you to stop them" He said, completely objecting on Boboiboy's idea as a hologram of Bora Ra's gang had appeared.

"And then? What do we do?" Yaya asked, having a worried look displayed on her face.

"There's only one way... But first, we need to head over to the Power Sphere Lab" Klamkabot declared, catching Fang's attention.

"Power Sphere Lab? For what?" He asked.

"Ochobot needs to be upgraded" Klamkabot replied, Gopal; who was in awe at this. "Woah! Upgrade? Is he upgrading so that we can fight the Tengkotak Gang?" The molecular manipulator guessed, grabbing both of Ochobot small robotic hands and began to punch the air.

"Hey! Stop that!" Ochobot protested, the other heroes were quick to see the frown on Klamkabot's face, like he was thinking about something.

"Is that why you came all this way to look for Ochobot?" Fang asked with Klamkabot instantly agreed with him. "Yes! Indeed!"

"Haiya, can we just run away?" Ying questioned, slightly approaching the giant Power Sphere.

"Oh come on guys" Gopal sighed, throwing Ochobot away which caused Y/n to quickly ran towards the yellow Power Sphere and caught him in her arms.

"Oi! Don't just throw Ochobot like that!" She snapped, glaring daggers at the molecular manipulator, seeing that he just ignored her. "Why you..."

"Why do we need to run away when we can just beat Bora Ra up?" Gopal said, gesturing towards the hologram of Bora Ra at the same time mocking it.

"Your right" The hologram talked, catching the others in the back off guard.

"He can't be that tough to be beat, can he?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.7K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
14.7K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
12.2K 562 26
"I'm just too scared. What if I can't do this, Fang." A mysterious alien captured all of Boboiboy's Friends except him, Ying and Fang. Luckily, they...
8.3K 413 7
A year have past and the gang we're now having they're vacation. After the fight with the Tengkotak Gang, they all had trained harder to become stron...