Billionaire War God

By ppyazie

Fifteen years ago, Jiang Ning was abandoned by one of the country's wealthiest families, roaming the streets... More

Part 1: Marriage Candidate
Part 2
Part 3: You're my wife
Part 4
Part 5: Dismissed
Part 6
Part 7: Big Brother
Part 8
Part 9: Need the help?
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13: Apologies
Part 14
Part 15: Uncle's mistake
Part 16
Part 17: Welcome back Yuzhen
Part 18
Part 19: Surprise!
Part 20
Part 21(11. Huang Yuming)
Part 22(12. New Car)
Part 23(13. Black Card)
Part 24(14. Reputation)
Part 25(15. My only Big Brother)
Part 26(16. Blood)
Part 27(17. Mother)
Part 28(18. Luxury Car)
Part 29(19. Jinyu Restaurant)
Part 30(20. Free)
Part 31(21. Visitors)
Part 32( 22-23)
Part 33 (24-25)
Part 34 (26-27)
Part 35 (28-29)
Part 36 (30-31)
Part 37 (32-33)
Part 38 (34-35)
Part 39 (36-37)
Part 40 (38-39-40)
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130

Part 11: Different Conditions

48 0 0
By ppyazie

Chapter 6

"You!"

Lin Feng was furious, but he dared not hit back.

His hand was broken by Jiang Ning, this mad man!

He didn't want to provoke some crazy guy!

Lin Qiang frowned. He didn't think that the husband he had found for Lin Yuzhen was cracked in the head and dared to hit Lin Feng right in front of him.

"I haven't settled the previous matter with you!"

​Lin Qiang narrowed his eyes like he was looking down from above.

But at that moment when he looked into Jiang Ning's eyes, he felt like he had fallen thousands of feet into a deep ravine!

His legs couldn't help but tremble a little.

It was as if he was looking at a terrifying wild animal waiting to eat him with one bite!

What a scary look!

"Settling with me?"

Jiang Ning continued calmly, "Looks like you guys aren't here to ask Yuzhen back to the company. You're here to make a scene."

Lin Qiang immediately calmed himself down after hearing this and suppressed the anger rising in his heart.

​He wasn't going to disrupt what he had to do because of a lunatic.

After they got this contract signed, he'd take care of these people!

"Humph! Yuzhen, Lin Group needs you, come back."

​He looked at Lin Yuzhen, and there wasn't a single bit of sincerity in his voice.

​Lin Yuzhen didn't know what to do.

​Even Sumei was stunned.

​She had never thought that the day would come when Lin Qiang would come personally to invite Lin Yuzhen to work.

But their attitude earlier was simply too infuriating!

"You don't seem to get it huh."

Lin Yuzhen didn't know how to respond, so Jiang Ning spoke up for her.

"I will remind you one last time. When you ask for a favor, you have to be humble. If your attitude isn't good enough today and you have to come back tomorrow, my conditions won't remain the same."

Lin Qiang's expression finally changed.

His eyelid twitched as he looked coldly at Jiang Ning.

"You think we can't get this project signed without Lin Yuzhen?"

"If you don't believe me, go ahead and try."

Jiang Ning was as calm as before. So calm that Sumei and Lin Yuzhen were stunned as they watched him.

Was this...was this the homeless son-in-law that just married into the family?

"Lin Yuzhen, my dad is giving you a chance, you'd better cherish it!" Lin Feng angrily said.

Lin Yuzhen puffed her chest out and said with determination, "I don't care for it!"

"Very good! Very good!"

Lin Qiang said this as he looked at the three people in front of him with a fake smile on his face. He looked towards the inside of the house and shouted, "Lin Wen, you've done a good job as the head of this family!"

With that, he snorted and left with Lin Feng.

The door of the room only opened at this point. Lin Wen rolled his wheelchair out, his face then pale.

He didn't dare to come out as long as Lin Qiang was in the house.

"Is my brother angry?"

Lin Wen asked timidly, "What are we going to do?"

Sumei looked at him and was filled with rage.

Where was he when his daughter was being bullied?

And now even better still, he was asking them what to do!

"It's just a job, I don't care for it."

Lin Yuzhen looked at her parents, "Dad, Mum, don't worry, I can earn enough to take care of you!"

Sumei looked at her daughter, her heart aching.

The responsibility of taking care of the household had fallen on her shoulders.

She had to take care of Lin Wen, and even if she wanted to help Lin Yuzhen out, there was nothing much she could do.

"There's still me."

Jiang Ning spoke up, "I'll take care of both of you too."

Lin Wen and Sumei turned to look at Jiang Ning.

Jiang Ning had slapped Lin Feng earlier because he had insulted Sumei, and Sumei had taken note of that. Even though she didn't really like Jiang Ning, she couldn't say anything now.

"I'll go cook."

Sumei turned and went into the kitchen.

Lin Wen didn't know what to say either, so he just went back into his room and closed the door.

Lin Yuzhen dragged Jiang Ning back into her room, still stunned by what happened.

"What...what did you just say?"

"I said, I'll take care of Mum and Dad with you."

"What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
59.2K 1.4K 34
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

66.3K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...