Scandalous Spotlight

By HP0207

"Knights".!! The famous Boy Band of India.! Consisting of 7 members.! 1 lyricist 2 rappers 4 vocals Out of a... More

Introduction
The Girl....!
Stunned!
She is different!
Assistant Manager's Approval!
The Interview!
Genius!
#SidNeet
The Past..
Can't Fall!!
Healthy Flirting!
Date!
Best friend who???
You WHAT.???
What did she say?
LEAP
Cold Hearted Writer!
Reunion
Rumor Or Reality?
Jealousy
Confusion..
Toxicity
Down the hill..
You & I...
Happy Endings

My worst Nightmare!

479 73 46
By HP0207

Siddharth's POV

(I decided that we all will leave early today as our new "Assistant manager" Avneet will be having her first official day...... she might need my help..... Especially with the things that goes backstage.!!!
I understand she is different but she might not be able to put up with the things and words of people backstage.!!! Why am I being so considerate.?? Well.... Cz I am the leader of this group..... Simple.!!

I am getting ready and I got a call from Bhavesh..)

OTP
Siddharth: What's up.???

Bhavesh: Don't get ready early.!

Siddharth: What the...... (I started to check my room......... does he have cameras fit in here..???)

Bro... How the fuck do you know that I am getting ready.???

Bhavesh: I know you too well dear Siddharth.!!! Just saying.... Don't stress out about Neet..... She will handle everything over there.... You just take care of yourself and boys.!!!

Siddharth: I see... you know her too well.!!! How can you be so sure she will handle everything.??? She is a newbie Bhavesh.!!! Doesn't know a thing about how our behind the scenes work and how the people can manipulate our words and actions .!!!

Bhavesh: *sigh* Siddharth....... She will take care of it....... You take care of boys and yourself.!! Ok my meeting is about to start .! I need to go.... Talk to you soon.... Bye

(and he disconnected the call.... The audacity he has.!!!!! And how am supposed to not worry.!!! News channel interviews are always tricky.!!! And plus it's her first day.!!! I hope she doesn't mess up that bad.....

We all left as per the decided time.... Well of course.!!! Once our manager has spoken how can that be questioned...!!!! This is what I don't like of best friend being your manager.!!! He bloody knows how to make his ways.....

We all reached the building of the news channel and under high security were guided inside.!!!! I love my fans....... I was going inside while waving at my fans who had banners in their hands and when I was about to enter the building a banner caught my attention........ "We Love #Sid....."
What.???? What was the whole banner.??? Before I could read the whole banner I was slightly pushed by Faisu to get into the building as I slowed down my pace to take a proper look at the banner..... Oh well.!! Will figure out later.....
We all were directly taken to the office where the interview is going to take place...... I don't know what she would be doing or must have done so far...... Well it's her first time working as an Assistant Manager.!!! She will probably need my help today....... We all walked in..... I was looking for her..... In the meantime The boss of the news channel came along with few other staff members.... The way I hate this guy.!! But we do need to give his channel the interview.!!! This is what sucks in this industry..!!! The act we put on.!!! After some formality I was waiting for him to talk about Avneet or something that she didn't do but it never happened..... hmm..... Strange.!!!After sometime he looked in particular direction and following him I could see her back.!! Aah.!! There she is...... What is she doing there.??? My thoughts were interrupted when Riya walked into us when the boss excused himself and went to Avneet.....
Riya followed where I was looking and said....

Riya : Maam is really good at what she is doing.?

SN: Sorry.???

Riya: I know she is your new Assistant Manager but the way she handled Boss was commendable.!!

(Suddenly we saw Avneet turned towards the Boss who was behind her...... Damn her face.!!!! The stern look with one eyebrow raise.!!!! Shit.! She looks scary.!!! But sexy.!!! Wait what.??? No no no..... Dammit.... Why the hell I had to see her legs up close this morning.!!!! Since then I couldn't help but think about her.!!! God no no no.!!! I can't.... I am not supposed to have such feelings for anyone.....)

Abhi: Geez.!! She is scary..... What happened.??

(I couldn't agree less)

Riya: Very scary..... I will check what happened....

(Aah.!! Ok ok..... we need to get going.....)

SN: Anyways let's get going...

(We all started to move towards the interview area when I saw her turning back again towards the table...... I saw members walking away..... But My toxic traits made me go to Avneet and tease her a bit.. Cz...... Why not.!!!?)

(I just stood behind her...... As if  sensing my presence she turned around..!! Looking at me.!!!! She got startled.!!! Ahahaha.!! Her face is priceless.!!! Mission Accomplished.!!! But a bit more fun won't hurt....)

Avneet: Jesus Christ SN.!!! You startled me.!!!!

SN: Oh did I.??? Well.... You look amazing today.!

(Goodness her face.!!! She looks so confused right now.!!!)

Avneet: Umm..... thanks.??? You need to go.... They are waiting for you.....

(Wait...... What.??? Can't she compliment me.?? I mean not that I want her to compliment me but isn't it obvious.!!!!!!)

SN: Aaaaaaand...????

Avneet: SN.......

SN: Avneet.......

Avneet: Just go SN.....

(She whispered..... God it's so fun to irritate her....... But still.... Why isn't she complimenting me.???)

SN: How do I look Avneet.??? (I said this leaning towards her...... i could see a slight tint of pink on her cheeks..... Wait a minute.!! Is she blushing.??? Ooooo...... I am loving this.... Who knew teasing her could be so much fun.... My fun moment got ruined by that Boss's annoying voice....)

Boss: So what they're saying is true.!!!!

Avneet: NO......

(Avneet snapped at him..... What.??? Who is saying what.?? I was going to ask him but before that she said....)

SN just go..... you look great as always... Now... Go they are waiting for you....

(She said pushing me to go......
Tsk...... Fine I guess...... I flicked her forehead and left.... What is wrong with me.???? I never behaved like this....!! Why did I do that.???)

(After the signal by the cameraman the interview started.... Everything is going fine..... Questions are pretty good and in our league to answer them.... Wow.! She did pretty good job to remove the "Unwanted" questions.!!
Boys and I are having a good time answering questions the audience seems to love it.!

So the interviewer said that they will take a break and after that there will be Q & A session with audience.!!!
Oh.!!! Okay.!! That will be interesting.!!!
From the corner of my eye I could see the change in Avneet's facial expressions.!! What.??? What's with that look.??? She is looking for someone.... Who.??? What's happening.?? Before I could go and ask her.... Our makeup artists came and started to give us the touch up and after a while Avneet came by me and said.....)

Avneet: Umm..... We need to talk..... (What is up with that face.???)

SN: Yup.! I am listening.!!

Avneet: Once done..! (She said eyeing the makeup artist!  Yup, something is bothering her....)

SN: Okay..... Thanks lily.!!! That should be it.......

(I said gesturing lily to get the things and leave politely..... she nodded and left....... I gestured her to sit next to me..... she sat next to me and was about to speak when I remembered whether our microphones are turned off....... I checked mine and asked Faisu and Abhi to do the same as they were sitting next to me.... Can't take any chance... Confused of my actions she asked...)

Avneet: Why.??

SN: Things we talk should remain between us....

Avneet: Okay listen....

SN: I am listening Avneet.!!!!

(Her face looks so done with me right now..... hehehe!!! I am loving this!!!! She just laid back on the chair being done with me.... Dammit..... She isn't playing fair is she.???? Why she had to do this.??? She started to speak while staying in that position so I just turned my head towards her.....)

Avneet: So far the interview is going as I planned... but this q&a with studio audience came out of the blue...... That boss who claims to know you as family.... I believe he did this... cz I removed most of the questions.....

(Aah.!!! That explains her uneasiness.!!! And that son of bitch is playing dirty now.!!!! The fuck he means that he knows us as family.!!!!Alright I see....)

SN: Hmm..... Okay.!! I will see.... Thanks for the update though.! If anything.....

Avneet: I know what to do...... Okay.... Just be careful..... I will take your leave now......

(She was about to stand up but I stopped her.... I can't let her go without a tease..... Can I.....??? Uff my toxic traits.!!!)

SN: There is something in your hair.... What were you doing after coming here.??? Helping them clean up.????

(I then just removed the small piece of paper stuck in her hair....... Pfttt.!!!! Her face God.!!!!! She just left thanking me...... God I am loving this!!! She really thinks that I didn't see her getting all flustered.!!! Wait.... Why in the goddamn world I am loving this.??? Oh God.!! Nooo..... There is no way I can let myself carried away with this..... I need to stop myself.!!!)

(The interview started again and q&a were going good... Audience were actually asking quite funny and interesting questions..... I could see that boys were having fun..... That's good.! But until the interview isn't over..... I can't let my guard down.!!! I was thinking about it and one audience member asked a question bringing me out of my thoughts.....)

Audience 3: Is it true that your lyricist Jay went missing.??? We heard a rumor that he is missing.???

(What.???? How in the world did that news got out.??? No no no no......I was trying to look at the person who asked the question and trying to calm down my increasing heart beat but I am not able to concentrate...... My vision is getting blurry...... Fuck..! I can't have anxiety attack right now..... Bhavesh is not here nor does anyone know about this...! Shit I didn't even bring my medicine.!!!! How will I answer this question..... How can I sound ok when I am a total mess right now..!!! I need to control my facial expressions..! Need to divert my mind..... What should I do..? What should I do..??? I just started to pierce my nails on the back of my other hand..... I guess this pain might help me divert my thinking process.... Aaahhh..... I can't breathe.....)

SN: ............

Audience 4: Did he went missing before or after writing the song..??? Did the pressure of breaking into the international music industry made him do that.???? Is your dream.........(cut of by Avneet)

( Oh shit.!!! He might be true....May be my dream made him take that step....... Damn I feel suffocated..... Need to take off the jacket...... Still feeling suffocated I unbuttoned 3 buttons of my shirt from the top....... What am I gonna do...... i can't be seen like this in front of my fans or my members....... God.!!! Aaaahhh...... Breath Sid..... Breath...... But my body is not responding to my will..... I can't do anything..... I could feel it but I am unable to do anything..... Shit shit shit.... I just started to look down.!!!! I looked up trying to act normal when I saw that...before he could complete his question Avneet came in front of camera with making a big cross with her hands showing to cut it out and stop the shoot.... Wait..... How does she.???? How does she know.??? She....... Aaahhhh..... Breathe breathe breathe Sid...!!!!!

All I could see after that is Avneet running towards me, grabbing my hand and taking me somewhere.... I am in no sense of what's happening..... I could see but my body is not responding to me.... My mind is completely fazed out..... I feel like I am in a closed room with no air...... it's killing me...... I wanna breathe but I can't.......)

(My vision is so blurry.... I can feel that she is shaking me and might be saying something but I can't understand what she is saying..... I wanna look at her.... But I can't..... I feel like my body is giving up....)

Avneet: (muffled sound)!!!!

( She shook me again.... Aaaaagh I wanna get out of this trance but I can't..... from my blurry vision I could see..... the staff n band members were coming towards us.....But they stopped midway.!!!! Thank God.!!! I can't be seen like this...... What is Avneet doing.??? Did she made them stop.??? Suddenly I heard her speak in loud voice..... Still muffled sound but a bit louder......... Wait..!!!! Did she yell at someone or me.???? Aaiisshhhhh....!!!! C'mon body...!!!! Why my mind is not able to control my body.........)

Avneet: muffled voice...... (What is she saying....... I can't understand......Shit I can't breathe....)

(Suddenly I felt a pair of soft hands on my cheeks that made me turn my face and I could see a blurry face of Avneet.....
Did she cupped my face with her hands.???? I wanna look at her but my eyes are still not focused....)

Avneet: SN......
SN.????
SIDDHARTH......

(Suddenly I heard her taking my Name.!!!!! Not SN...... but she actually called me by my name..... And the blurry that was in my eyes got cleared out...... What.??? I looked at her...., i could see her facial expressions changed to a bit relieved !!!!)

Avneet: Siddharth.... Listen to me..... it's okay........ now do as I say.... Can you hear me.???

(Wow.!!!! Her taking my name..... feels....... Feels good.!!!! She's asking me if I could hear her.... And to my surprise... I am.......I gave her a small nod but damn I am still not able to breathe properly ....)

Avneet: Siddharth..... deep breaths...... take deep breaths....... (She is asking me to take deep breaths but I can't do it..... I feel so helpless..... Out of anyone..... Why in front of her.????)

Avneet: Sid..... Sid listen to me....... Tell me three things you see around you..... c'mon.... You can do it.... Look around you and tell me..... 3 things you see around....

(Sid...!!!!!! She...... She called me SID.!!!!!!!!
Ok.... C'mon Sid...... she is right..... I can do it....... 3....... 3 things around me....... Aaaaghhhhh...... Look around .... You idiot.....Still breathing unevenly I started to look around but why is she asking me to do that.??? Oh well...... I spotted 3 things and finally was able to speak.......)

Siddharth: S...as...snacks..... (two more)
Wa.....w..Water........... a...and.....

Avneet: And.????

Siddharth: Y..you..... (I said looking at her...... She blushed.!!! Heh.!!! I haven't lost my touch.!!! Wait what.!???? Geez what's wrong with me.??? Even in this situation.!!? What's wrong with me.???)

Avneet: Good job...... Now tell me 3 things you love.??

(3 things I love.??? That's easy....)

Siddharth: M.....my.... B....boys........ m...my ...... A...Armors...... M...music....... (These 3 things are why I am alive..... they are my life support system )

Avneet: Great.!!!! Now can you move and show me 3 parts of your body...... (What is up with her.??? 3 this ... 3 that..... As if I have any other choice I did as been asked by Avneet)

(I moved my legs..... then my hands.. and then my head.......Happy.??? Geez this girl is something.!!)

Avneet: Can you take deep breaths now.???

(I just nodded and started taking deep breaths.... Finally stabilizing my breathing....... Oh.!!!! She..... She helped me to get me out of the Anxiety attack and breathe normally just by her words.!!!! I can't believe it...... She saved me..... She just did something that I was not expecting.!!!!!
I don't know what got into me.., was it relief or was it something that was as a reflex of been getting normal after Anxiety attack.....
My body moved on its own and I pulled her into a hug......

I could feel her tensed up...... Wow.!!! She smells so good.!!! What's this smell.???? Lavender.???? Does she use Lavender body wash.??? But that smell is so soothing and relaxing that my body started to feel relaxed and after sometime I could feel her arm around me and rubbing my back as if assuring me that everything is okay....)

(She just pulled me of my worst nightmare without any medicine...... I developed a profound respect for her......)

Alright....
Here it is.....
Siddharth's POV.!!

It might seem boring but I had to show what he went through....
Many times we don't have any idea of what happens to an artist when asked very sensitive question....
What he/she hides behind that perfect image we have of them in our eyes.!!

Anxiety attack is something that is common but how severe it could be depends on the person and his/her situation....

Sorry If I did any mistakes while describing it but I tried my best to research on it.....

Anyways

Drop your views and like and comment about this chapter....

What do you think this incident will do in Siddharth and Avneet's love-hate relationship.???

Till then
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 2.6K 26
He was in love with her....madly.... for him, she was his first priority then his music and dance.... But everything ended the day she told him that...
371K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
58.8K 8K 76
Both of them wanted only one thing in their life.... She wanted revenge and He wanted love..... What if the revenge and love collides some past comes...
86.6K 5.9K 81
Hello guysss... Rhea this side.... I am here with my second sidneet ff... 'FAMILY OR LOVE' Naam se hi pata chal gaya hoga ki yeh ff mein kya...