The Harvest of Souls

נכתב על ידי GabePraz

A SERIAL KILLER SHAKES THE ENTIRE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF THE WORLD USING AN ANCIENT EVIL SPELL When junior d... עוד

Disclaimers
Capítulo sem título 2
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 58

184 13 0
נכתב על ידי GabePraz

The Royal Yacht of Asturias was one of the biggest Yachts ever built. It contains 82 apartments divided into eight floors and several living rooms that on that night were occupied by apprehensive faces. The vessel was already leaving the island behind when a loud crash caught visitors' attention. Some pressed against the Yacht's wide windows but couldn't make out anything in the dark of night. Unlike when the Yacht had made the route between the Continent and the Asturian Island, they were all scared and worried on the way back.

The Yacht had already moved far enough away that the island was swallowed up by darkness. While crossing the black waters of the New Sea, the feeling of loneliness had intensified in everyone. More than forty minutes had passed, and Eric was alone in the cockpit, on the vessel's fourth floor. He was checking some instruments on a screen in front of him and staring into the dark immensity.

For a moment, Eric Arcanjo closed his eyes, thinking about what had happened. He had gone to the Island that morning against his will, he had just lost a dear uncle and was not in the mood for celebrations, but his family forced him to go. His family had always followed the motto to the letter: 'Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer' and, therefore, it was necessary to get even closer to the government, and try to find any possible loophole to hold it responsible for what had happened to Felício. Eric could never have imagined that a murder would happen again. After Fernand's arrest, he firmly believed that the murders would not happen again.

Eric had always been against the trial by the Anjeamons. In his view, they overlooked too much detail; it was clear that Fernand was responsible. The murder that night had created a new possibility. The man opened his eyes to face the loneliness outside the yacht again, and then he noticed something move behind him.

Eric turned to face what it was, imagining it was just an impression, but when he did, he came face to face with someone. Eric was confused, trying to understand what was going on in the being's face, constantly changing shape. Eric wasn't prepared for that moment and didn't even defend himself when the killer struck a thin needle in the left side of his neck. Eric tried to pull away, but it was too late. He felt something burning invading the back of his neck, making him lose all control over his movements, falling instantly on the floor.

Although the Royal Asturias Yacht has a beautiful outdoor area, a deck open to the night (or day) with several armchairs and a fireplace, a swimming pool with forty meters in length, and a swim platform, at that moment, none of the open areas were used. All the guests were divided between the inner parts of the first two floors of the Yacht, and they comforted each other. As no guests occupied the fourth floor, none of them noticed while the killer dragged Eric's body down the aisle towards the stern of the yacht. Eric had woken up from his swoon, but he couldn't move any muscle in his body. Only his eyes blinked involuntarily; he watched desperately as someone across the hall dragged his limp body.

At the end of the hallway on the fourth floor, a small open balcony opened unto the Yacht stern, filled with chairs, a swimming pool, and a swim platform opening out to the sea. Without hesitating, the being passed Eric's body over the balcony railing, Eric tried to scream, tried to move, but without success. The only thing he did was let out a tear of despair when his body was thrown over the balcony. The body fell with a screeching sound to the main deck, and everyone on the first floor screamed at the sight of Eric's body lying outside.

Before they could understand what had happened, the screams intensified as the killer jumped off the balcony on the fourth floor, landing on their feet beside Eric's body. Everyone started running towards the vessel's bow, and few noticed that the killer had grabbed Eric's body and was dragging him around the pool and heading towards the swim platform, delimited only with a silver chain removed magically by the killer.

Eric was suffocating, trying desperately to draw air into himself, but the fall had affected something in his respiratory system, he couldn't move, but he felt all the pain of the fall. He felt his ribs crack and his left kneecap breaking with on impact; he also felt part of the left side of his face sinking in and a large gash opening on his left eyebrow. Eric didn't understand what was happening when he noticed that he was being dragged off the yacht. For a moment, he imagined he would be thrown overboard, but the being only pushed his upper body off the boat.

Eric saw his trunk go almost entirely under the icy, dark waters of the sea. All his pains seemed to intensify when he tried to move. Still, not being able to move even a finger, he used all the strength he had to hold his breath, but the effort was in vain: a few seconds passed until instinctively Erick's diaphragm caused a large amount of saltwater to enter the man's nostrils. He would have roared in pain if he could, hell seemed to be going through his head, his whole body ached, he felt cold, he felt all his airways burning.

The killer remained on the main deck, holding only Eric's legs, while the rest of his body remained submerged by the water. People were crying in despair inside the yacht, but no one dared to go out on deck. The fully black-clad person released one of Eric's legs and, using their free hand, locked the deck door with a wave. The killer then paid attention to the partially submerged man, waiting calmly for eight minutes until Eric had no life left.

ASTURIAN ISLAND

20.02.8462 - 06:04 AM

Mário woke up dazed in the middle of the forest. The day had already begun to dawn, and he wondered how long he had been unconscious. He tried to focus his vision, but everything was blurry and confusing. The boy looked around, trying to find the rest of the people while touching himself to ensure he had no injury. He remembered that the plane had lost altitude quickly, while a red light and an alarm sounded in the cabin, and then everything went dark.

The boy leaned on some trees and tried to move forward, even without knowing where he was going. He felt he just needed to move and continued to walk through the trees until he reached a small clearing. His vision remained blurred, and his thoughts confused. He didn't quite understand what he saw; he heard music in the distance, something rudimentary played by drums. Mário closed his eyes, annoyed by the morning sun rays invading the small steep clearing at the foot of the hill; he started walking on the green grass, watching a stone statue in the middle of the opening in the forest. He passed the statue, wondering if that was what he was seeing. It appeared to be a woman sitting on a rock with long lank hair and a snake around her feet.

Mário noticed that there was a small entrance to a kind of cave just beyond the statue. He was trying to understand what was happening. It seemed that the small opening to the cave was sealed by a door, an iron door that was ajar. A white light came out through the small open space, stronger than the sun's rays that invaded the clearing. Mário couldn't explain it, but he felt magnetized by that place and continued past the statue towards the cave door. He tried to push the door and realized that it was stuck, Mário then threw all the weight of his body against the door, and as it opened, the ray of white light coming from inside the cave increased. Finally, the open space allowed Mário to enter, and the boy did so without thinking twice, being engulfed by the intense light.

Scarlet woke up slightly confused in a bed in one of the rooms of the Asturian Manor. At first, she felt it was an ordinary morning until suddenly, all the memory of the plane crash came into her head. She got up quickly, looked around, her vision was clear and assertive, she quickly realized that she was in her room at the manor and then a series of questions started to come to her mind: who had put her there? Where would the others be? What day would it be? What time was it? Where was Mário?

Scarlet noticed that she was still wearing the same dress from the party, and her legs were smeared with grass and dirt so that it couldn't have been many hours. She calmly got out of bed to check if her balance was good, and to her surprise, she felt very energized. Scarlet then went to the room's door. She collided directly with a person right about to enter the room while she was trying to leave the room quickly. The thud was so great and unexpected for both parties that Scarlet screamed in fright. The person outside dropped something they were carrying with them, creating a loud metallic noise that echoed down the East Wing Side Corridor of the fourth floor of the Asturian Manor.

The girl watched a huge black pistol swirl across the floor and as she lifted her head and stared at the person outside. The person had blood on their hands, and Scarlet's heart raced: 'How? How could he be there? In the Asturian Manor? Was he then the one killing everyone else? Was it that moment when she was going to die?' And of all the questions, she could only ask one thing when she faced the person:

"Fernand?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

176 2 15
'She could hear his dog tags jingling as he walked. The blood dripping knife she saw in his hand had her paralyzed in her own fear. That look he had...
288 28 16
She siped on her tea with elegance yet she was feared. She dressed up like a pretty doll yet her sword swinged like lightening. Her eyes mesmerized...
122 2 8
Disclaimers: -gore -implied gore -talks of gore -heavy gore -violence -murder -horror -thriller -fictional race racism -domestic violence and abus...
1K 409 17
"14, 17, 18, 17, 16, 14!" She yelled, listing the numbers on the page. "That's how old they were, when you drugged them, and repeatedly violated them...