Stepbrothers β€’||BTS||β€’ Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

πŸ˜ƒIntroductionπŸ˜€
πŸ‘€1πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€2πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€3πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€4πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€5πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€6πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€7πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€8πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€9πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€10πŸ‘€
πŸŽ€11πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€12πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€13πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€14πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€15πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€16πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€17πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€18πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€19πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€20πŸŽ€
🌻21🌻
🌻22🌻
🌻23🌻
🌻24🌻
🌻25🌻
🌻26🌻
🌻27🌻
🌻28🌻
🌻29🌻
🌻30🌻
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

A Pooptastic Day

1.2K 63 4
By Indian_author123

Today was a very happening day in the lives of Karan and Y/n. So.. Karan was asked by one of his neighbours to take care of their 8 months old girl, Sura and Y/n happen to be at his place around that time. 

Though the parents promised that she has already pooped in the morning and won't till noon, said didn't happen.

So what happened was, as Y/n was playing with her, she smelled something like dying rat and sniffed air like a dog. As she neared Sura, she figured the smell is coming from her diapers.

Y/n: Please don't be what I am thinking.

She prayed, but alas.. things we wish don't happen especially to Y/n. Sura ended up pooping. Y/n decided to change her diapers, but what she didn't know was Sura hadn't completed her business. 

As soon as Y/n pulled her pants and diapers, she was rapidly be assaulted with projectile missiles not of the yellow nature. 

Her innocent, yet quick, response was to leave said child on the couch and jump as far back as possible to save herself from the incoming assault. 

Needless to say, Karan of no help laughed hysterically, yelling at her for leaving her alone at the couch, and mentally logging the damage done to nearby furniture.

Time Skip

Y/n took Sura to a room and decided to wash both of them together. 

Karan: Y/nnn.... Did you change Sura's diapers? 

He shouted from the kitchen.

Y/n: Oh god!! She is so stubborn. She is literally kicking me. Heyy help me remove these damn diapers.

She begged him in a helpless tone as Karan sighed before making his way upstairs to find Y/n almost in tears.

Y/n: Help me please..

His eyes softened as he picked Sura up and Y/n quickly pulled her dirty diapers down.

Y/n: Make her wear diapers and pants now.

She said shrugging as Karan made a 'Yeah-sure-aapka-hukum-sir-ankhon-par' look in a sarcastic way. (your wish is my command)

Karan: The deal was for me to cook and you to change her clothes.

He said nonchalantly making his way out whistling.

Y/n: Ugh!! I'll cook instead.

She whined like a kid.

Karan: Sweetheart, I know you are a doctor and all but that doesn't mean you have to make me your patient. Besides I have only one house, where will I live if this one turns down to ashes..

He said with an innocent smile making Y/n pout as he went out of the washroom after ruffling her hair making Y/n blush.

Y/n: Vaise banda hai bada cute. (By the way, he is very cute). You know baby.. I may act like I hate how he ruins my hairstyle, but I also love his affection.. It is so.. csvsdsfbcc Aish!!

She communicated with the 8 months old baby in her baby language as she cleaned her up and was drying her legs with towel. Sura shook her head before looking up at her face

Sura: But you know what, he didn't wash his hands after throwing the dirty diaper away or before ruffling your hair.

She said innocently in her baby voice and alien language as Y/n was pulling her fresh pants up.

Y/n: My god.. look at you speaking cho long shentences without babbling or stuttering. You are way too smart for your age. I am cho cho cho.. proud of my baby. But did he ruffle my hair with dirty hands.

Y/n was rendered speechless at the realisation, though it's still a mystery as to how she understood the language used by likes of Himawari.

Author: For those who don't know Himawari.. *sigh* she is Shinchan's younger sister. And shinchan is a cartoon.

Time Skip

Both the girls came down the stairs and sat on the chairs on dining table.

Y/n: So what's in the menu servant?

She asked like royalty.

Karan: It's <dish name> Ma'am.

Y/n: Hm.. you may serve the food.

She said as Sura started clapping her little hands making Y/n go all uwuwu at her cute little gestures.

Y/n: She is cute. I just wanna bvksvbusdvvk.

Karan: I can't decide whose the kid here..

He sighed shaking his head.

Y/n: Btw did you bring her cereals?

Karan: Yeah.. but I don't know how to make those.. Can you?

She gave him a look of 'I-wanna-kill-myself' as he innocently shrugged.

She got up and made her way towards the kitchen counter looking for the cereals.

Y/n: Karan where did you keep them?

Karan: They are right there Y/n.

Y/n: There isn't anything. I can't find it.

Karan: Well you would if you use your eyes.

He mumbled as he got up to look for it. He picked up the packet and showed her with a look that said 'looser-use-your-eyes-at-least' while she returned a 'are-fucking-serious' one.

Karan: There they are. Cereals.

Y/n: Karan.. you do realize Sura is supposed to eat them, right?

Karan: Yes?

He more like questioned.

Y/n: Then why does it read Quaker Oatmeal?

Time Skip

It was evening when Y/n came downstairs in the living room to see Karan and Sura playing house together melting her heart at the sight. She made her way towards the duo and sat beside them.

Y/n: I also wanna play..

..

Y/n: Hey..

..

Y/n: Hello.. am I invisible?

They both ignored the poor girl who questioned if she actually drank invisible potion mistakenly.

Y/n: Guys.. I want attention..

Y/n started whining like a kid. Sura looked up at her and poked her tongue out giving her a look that says 'I-stole-your-man-bitch-deal-with-it.

Y/n: First she stole my man, now she is making sure I realize it.

Y/n murmured while glaring at the 8 months old kid. 

The whole day went by with Y/n being bullied by the little girl and Karan being torn between two babies. 

That was the day my friends.. Y/n decided she would never have kids.

But we never know the future, now do we?😉😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.4K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
151K 6.7K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...
173K 12.1K 70
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
7.3K 472 32
Yn.....a girl who only has a mom as her family...... Her family is incomplete....... What happens when her mom get married to a billionaire who had s...