PSYCHO | Kim Taehyung ✔

By Kernkura

"Someone's watching me. All the time" ♤ Yuri, an average college student has a constant battle against her dr... More

Important
Trailer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

fifteen

107 10 0
By Kernkura

(⚠️TW: Mentions of- Blood, death kidnapping, Arachnophobia etc.

This chapter is kinda disturbing in general so if you're sensitive to such topics read at your own risk.⚠️

1st person pov

It wasn't "missing" as in, 'didn't attend school'. Her mom was worried sick and informed the school Lisa hadn't returned home at night and wasn't picking up calls. Eventually she went out searching for her and didn't find her and now it's in the hands of the police. I couldn't help but have my eyes go teary. I didn't hear from her in more than a day, why didn't I suspect this earlier.

"Don't worry we'll find her yea?" Heejin said patting my back as she saw my tears. I wasn't too worried as of now since it'd not even been 2 days but it was still worrisome.

"If you cry I'm gonna take a pic and post it on the college group chat." She said sternly making me smile through my tears, wiping them. Heejin has her ways ofcourse. Jimin ran in through the door with a tensed expression.

"Omg bestie are you okay!?" He said in a high pitch voice trying to make me smile as if I were a kid.

"Don't bestie me."

"Sis are you okay?"

"Don't sis me."

"Babygi-"

"Alright that's enough. You're a bad influence on my Yuri so fuck off.

"Its the toxicity for me." Jimin answered sassily with some pointy hand gestures.

"Gosh get los-"

"Its the jealously for me."

I chuckled realizing Lisa wasn't probably the only one against Jimin.

"Okat but ba- ponytail girl just don't worry we will find ya bestie nothing has happened to her okay."

"Very convincing thanks." Heejin had a bored expression as she jerked him away.

"Listen why don't we go to the police and figure out what's the update with the investigation after school?"

"I'm j-"
"You can't join us." Heejin said facing Jimin and then back to me. Right then Taehyung rushed in the class. He stopped and looked at Heejin who looked back before the contact was broken. Why does everyone around me have this stunning ability to make things awkward?

"Y-yuri you're fine right?"

I nodded then getting up. I had to give out some taxonomy sheets, part of our final exams which had the physical properties and shit of the trees. I then plan on going home and doing absolutely nothing, just rotting on my bed again like the depressed idiot I've been and it got worse. Taehyung followed me which I thought was because he was concerned about me but well no he had other plans.

"Yuri I'm telling you isn't it weird Heejin just fucking let them talk shit about you? She didn't move she didn't do anything."

"Taehyung you really wanna start this again!?" I said with my eyes still on the front, needing to hand over some papers to a few students.

"Yuri if it was you in her place and Heejin being the victim you would've actually, physically ended them."

"Heejin didn't want drama probably." I said truthfully knowing how much Heejin would always save me from Taehyung himself. He was overreacting, you can't analyze someone's entire personality from a five-minute act. It was now pissing me off.

"God Yun-"

"Sir Wilson asked me to hand them out" I gave them to one student and kept moving.

"Do you know that rumour that she was a bully in her old school?"

"Okay... and? She was probably like how you are with me. I wouldn't call you a bully would I?"

"Yuni y-"

"Sir Wilson gave em" I handed it to another student who nodded. I could tell Taehyung was getting pretty annoyed but he's been being too protective lately pretending like he's superior and shit. We just solved a prior fight and now another one's rising. He's never gonna change.

"Yuri just listen to me once." He said in a demanding tone making me scoff.

"You know how worried I am right now for Lisa? And you're bringing up this crap from nowhere?"

"I don't give a shit about Lisa, you're being too confident in yourself."

I felt anger like no before. He doesn't care Lisa has gone missing? What if something happened to her? Everyone's worried sick and all he cares about is Heejin apparently having something against me. At first I thought he actually wanted to build something apart from the spider webs between us but it seems like he's fooling himself.

"You dont- I don't even care you know just get lost. If you have the slightest brain to realize someone going missing is serious then I don't fuck with you."

My tone was serious hoping he'd get get out of my sight. One more word and I'd rip all his hair out. I couldn't give another fuck about everyone gossiping about us already knowing damn well they won't stop anytime soon. It was just like before now. Him and I arguing only this time there was a solid reason.

In the end all those tears dedicated to him turns out like this.

3rd Person pov

"Why, why do you keep doing this?"
Tears streamed down her eyes letting out the painful yell in a cracked voice. She was tired, so tired of everything. Tired of living in the psychotic world revolving around her. She'd do her best to stay at school, around her friends and family as long as she could. Because that's where she felt loved, protected. But as soon as she was isolated, mentally from everyone, the voices wouldn't stop. Threatening her, telling her she was worthless and there was nothing she could do about it.

Telling her, as soon as she recalls, she'll be thrown into the one-way abyss of the universe called death.

She wasn't allowed to think, her mind had to control itself every second of the day to prevent herself from acting like a mentally disturbed patient.

"Now that you know, I'm gonna have to make sure my little ball of cotton doesn't say something she's not supposed to aren't I?"

The figure embedded in dark kneels down, caressing her chin, with her on shutting her eyes tight even though she knew how bad she wanted to know.

To know who this person was and why her remembering something would shake them up so much they wanted her dead.

"You'll keep your mouth shut won't you?" The muffled up deep voice, portrayed as a corpse whispered, as if soothing a child, making it sound even more demon-like.

Her only response were tears, quivering lips and shaking legs. The dark voice chuckled again as if it were enjoying the scene way too much.

"Oh ofcourse you will, unless you want it to get worse. Won't you...

Lisa Manoban?"

Her head jerked down crying her eyes out. She missed her parents, her friends, her old friends. She felt trapped in this endless mess. It led her to no where, only having her state even more messed up.

"Words." The voice demanded. Even a single word from them caused so much chaos in her senses she couldn't react.

"Damn, you're making me wanna take the hard way baby."

She looked up hearing footsteps walking away... just into a little distance before it came back to her.

She screamed in an excruciating pitch feeling tickles on her bare knee.
The 8-legged creature traveled upper and upper on her body to the point where she felt like her soul left her body. He had picked it up with no fear and placed it meticulously on her, then leaning back with a proud smile seeing her state. She had Arachnophobia. No matter how violently she shook her body, the thin, long-legged spider with a average sized black body wouldn't leave her skin.

Her arm muscles were sore, probably dislocated a bone or two from all the pressure earned from being wrapped around the thick iron cylinder. Her wrists with the cold, metal handcuffs around them had gone red long back. Playing with someone's fears, with no fear itself couldn't come from ordinary people. And ofcourse this wasn't the first time.

She had lost count how many times, the second she fell asleep she'd have her subconscious mind go crazy differentiating between her dreams and reality. It happened so many times, she was beat up and bruised up so much both mentally and physically. Only this time there wasn't an imaginary setting created while she was asleep. She was in the setting. She was in the basement, locked up for more than 24 hours now. This was still milder than all the previous interactions interactions her now, kidnapper. She remembers having her head under the bucket of water for a minute or two straight. The tip of her shoulders being ever so sweetly, gently pierced by the sharp blade of a cutter, then being forced to watch the darkest red liquid ooze out like dew drops. The time basketballs were aimed at her head until she passed out and now being forced to eat only chillies for every meal unless she wanted to starve to death. And yet she hid her worn out side from her loved ones. She didn't want to pass on her misery. It was her problem, she had to solve it herself, afraid they'll have to face the same thing as her if she told anyone about it.

"Say you won't spill it baby."

"P-please stop this." She could merely control her voice. She'd have a never ending addiction with horror movies, convincing herself it'll never happen in real life which is what makes it so unique. And now, she was the main lead in the horror movie she'd label her life as.

"Say you won't spill it." The poisonous voice blurted as

"I-I w-w-w-" She shut her eyes feeling the spider on her neck as she winced again.

"Wu wu what?" He imitated her in a mocking tone. Never in her life she felt so vulnerable and given up.

"I-I won't s-spill it." She didn't even know what 'it' was in the question. In a second she felt ice-cold water splashed on her making the spiders float on the floor. She was shivering so badly, plus the denim shorts and cotton top she wore didn't make it any better. She gazed at the spiders with her lips parted trying to breathe. She feltherself lossing her senses again. And it felt good. It felt good to be drifting away from reality which was what she died for earlier.

(If anyone I know sees this Im truly gonna kms💀)

Vote for Taehyung's Cypher part😔✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 538 31
What will you do if someone tells you that there are ghosts in your house? That is, too, not one or two but SEVEN, and they were obsessed with you. "...
106 8 45
A story of Rage, Anger, Psychotic mind, torture, killing, murder along with siblings bond, motherly love, friendship and blind love. ----- -"I will m...
3.4K 367 49
This is still being edited. As it is an old story, I want it to be enjoyable for my audience and this will be happening to all my stories before I re...
14.1K 744 63
Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is the TRUTH ----------------- He looked at...