LOVE - Yoonmin, Taekook

By truelove_israre

'I failed ?'...thought KIM NAMJOON. "I am undeserved to be a parent"....wailed KIM SEOKJIN. "What is love ?"... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
chapter 1๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 2๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 3๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 4๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 5๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 6๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 7๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 8๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 9๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 12๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿฅต
Chapter 14๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 16๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 17๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 18๐Ÿ’›
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 20๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 21๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 22๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 23๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 24๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 25๐ŸŒƒ
Chapter 26๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 27๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 28๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 29๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 30๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 31๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 32 โค๏ธ
Chapter 33๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 35๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 36๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 37๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 38๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 39๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 40๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 41๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 42 โค๏ธ

Chapter 10๐Ÿ’œ

1.3K 51 8
By truelove_israre

Edited one*

Jeon family arrived at Kims Mansion in the said time and were shocked to see MINS there but soon composed themselves and greeted each other and they all were in the backyard to discuss about the sudden proposal.

(Let's try out a new way conversation between them in the backyard)

Mr.Jeon: As we said earlier we really want to ask your younger son's hand for marriage.

Taehee: I don't mind marrying Taehyung to your grandson, but still is your grandson okay with the marriage did he really love our tae?

Y/N : We never force our son into anything , his wish is our command, So don't worry kookie loves your son and we want to fullfill our son's wish ( she said smiling).

Jin : Then,we don't have any problem in this marriage ( he thought kook loves Tae so for his son's happiness he will do it).

HyunBin: Will Tae be okay with this marriage? Did you ask him if he has a lover or not?.

Namjoon: Tae never had a love life. He is just workaholic so for his future it is our responsibility to take decisions. ( he said although he never asked tae).

Mr.Jeon : Then let's talk about the marriage.As Jungkook was excited for this marriage and our company got a big project we can keep the marriage this week end and then the next day we can hold a party for the celebration of both the marriage and success.

Taehee : Isn't it a bit rush?within a week we have to do many arrangements and we should start shopping for the grooms and so on. ( She asked hesitantly still she wish Tae could Marry Ria. But this is a big opportunity for Tae's life.)

Mr. Jeon : Don't worry about those things Taehee . We'll arrange everything and for the groom shopping they can go day after tomorrow and Hope and Junghyun will do the marriage arrangements and location.( He said confidently. He only want his Prince happiness)

Everyone agreed to it and Y/N was happy for her son.
Jin was just praying to the god to make Jungkook love Tae truly which they can't show.
All the way Yejin was silently waiting for a moment to ask for the wish she and her husband had in their mind. Then she suddenly spoke gaining everyone's attention.

Yejin : Mr.Jeon I heard you have another grandson.

Mr Jeon: Yes Mrs.Min, his name is Jimin. (He didn't say the sure name ashamed of themselves)

Yejin: Ahmmm ... Mr.Jeon we have a proposal for you.

Mr.Jeon: Yes Mrs. Min please proceed.

Yejin: We want your grandson Jimin's hands for our grandson

Mrs.Jeon: What?!!!

Hope: You mean you want Jimin to marry the famous CEO Min YOONGI

HyunBin: Yes Hope, I really liked your son , so will you make us the lucky ones to have that Angel as Min kingdom's Queen. ( He said with a geniune smile)

Junghyun: it's really shocking for us Mr.Min, we never thought our Jiminie will be able to marry a real world King. ( He also want a best partner for Jimin. This is the only thing they can do to make Jimin happy)

HyunBin: It is our pleasure and luck that we are going to get an angel to our dumb prince.( He heartly called Jimin as angel which made the elder Jeons and hope trust them with their angel)

Hope: It's our pleasure and yes we are ready for this proposal so we can have both the marriages the same day. What you say Mrs.kim?

Taehee: I'm more than happy. We can start the wedding preparations. ( She was so much happy as her both grandson's are getting married at the same day).

HyunBin: Then start the arrangements. I'll tell Yoongi to take Jimin and Jungkook and Taehyung to the wedding dress purchase.

Yejin: After informing Jimin can you call me ? I want to talk something with him.

JHope: ofcourse Mrs.Min we'll call you.

Yejin : call me aunty and please don't force him ask his consent please. (She smiled warmly).

He said okay and JEONS excused themselves with a happy smile in their face and went to their mansion.

**Time skip at evening at Kims Mansion**

Jin was in kitchen making evening snacks for his SONS excitedly. Taehee and Yejin smiled sadly at him they both know that the younger ones never going to accept them.
Just then the familiar car roar heard and Kims instantly know that their Tae came home and as a cue the said man walked in and straightaway went to his room to freshen up as in any moment he can meet CEO Min. After few minutes he came down with his laptop and saw Mr.Min and Namjoon are discussing something individualy on their phones. He bowed to Mr.Min who patted the seat beside him to take and Tae awkwardly say there and HyunBin just patted his head. These are really new to Tae so he just sat there silently.

After few minutes Taehee ,Jin and Yejin came with snacks and sat there.Seeing Taehyung working in laptop Yejin asked ," Tae ,how was your day son?" ,and Taehyung was surprised and but he covered his emotions by his cold face and said ," Fine Mrs.Min and how was your day ? Are you comfortable here?", although his voice was cold he was concerned and Yejin knew it after dealing with two cold yet cute (only for her) persons, she was used to it."I'm fine and good dear."she smiled warmly patting his head.
Before he could ask anything a Bugatti car roar is heard ( brother's duh!!)

Suddenly like a mad man HyunBin ran to kitchen and brought a coffee and sat there like nothing happened and he didn't just ran like a man chased by dog. Everyone just dumbfoundedly looked at him except Yejin who rolled her eyes and Taehyung couldn't process anything his house was a silent and normal one and here who he thought a royal and rich buisness people, are kind and also doing funny things. Again before anyone could ask the reason there comes Min Yoongi with his all glory. Taehee, Namjoon and Jin just looked at him expectingly and longingly while Tae was just fanboying ( inside his heart and no emotion face still maintained ).
"Rudo ,go freshen up and come I made your tea.Sam will lead you the way ", HyunBin said like a king and motioned Sam to take him to the room.Yoongi just chuckled not even noticing the surroundings if his grandpa is there he need noone. He finally avert his gaze from his Granpa and looked at the people he hate he just turned away before he could walk away he noticed his cubs emotionless eyes looking at him longingly without even knowing his identity. " Hello Mr.kim Taehyung, sorry I couldn't come to meet you in the company as I was busy settling my PA and model and my friend.",he said to Taehyung and couldn't help but hug the male. Taehyung was shocked to the core he never liked skin ships but now this feels safe and calming. He thought this is their tradition of greeting their partners,'poor tae', "It's okay Mr.Min I don't mind you can come whenever you want and also now we are staying together even if you can't come to the company we can discuss here itself", he said and returned the hug. Everyone were smiling lovingly at them. Then Yoongi excused himself and went to get freshen up. After few minutes he came down and sat beside tae along with his laptop ( same brothers duh!!!), " Hero, my coffee", he asked HyunBin while everyone are wondering who this hero is. Soon their doubts cleared as HyunBin like a high class restaurant waiter took the tea gracefully and gave to him with a smile who took it and started to drink it. " Hero who made it ? It's neither you nor granny", he asked after taking a sip Jin was shaking from nervousness he made it in hope atleast Yoongi would drink it before he could stutter out Yejin said ," Sam uncle made it prince " , he let out an okay and started to drink his tea while checking some important mails that's when he noticed Taehyung is not having any refreshments he asked ," Mr.kim why are you not having any refreshments?",he asked Tae who looked up at Yoongi thinking what to answer ,he never came out of room this is the first time he sat in the hall with everyone. Taehyung just shrugged and said ," I'm not used to it Mr.Min and please call me Taehyung ". "Ok Taehyung ,Mr.Sam can you bring him the same coffee it's tasty and will make him feel fresh ", he asked and ,he unknowingly praised Jin's tea which made his heart smile with tears he hurriedly went off without anyone's notice and started make another tea for his tae baby.
The elders were thinking how to tell them about the marriage but Yoongi noticed the hesitancy in his hero's eyes so he asked ," What happened hero , don't you like it here? should we move out?", Everyone were shocked yes they know HyunBin was nervous but he didn't really show like others but still Yoongi found it. " Ahmmm ...it's not that rudo , I and granny decided something for you but we didn't know how to say it", he said sheepishly. Sam came there gave the tea to Tae who drank it while looking at the grandpa and grandson duo longingly without his knowledge. As Tae was sitting between them he tried to get up but suddenly he felt a hand push him back and an elbow in his thighs he looked at HyunBin who is pleading Yoongi with eyes? He was shocked that's when HyunBin motioned Yoongi to come closer , he also put one elbow at Tae's another thigh and leaned his ears towards HyunBin . Literally Tae was being sandwiched between them.he didn't know how to react . Yejin smiled at the sight. Namjoon just smiled sadly and took a photo of this precious moment.
"You're going to get married this week end Rudo", he said which can only be heard to Yoongi and Tae who was made to sit there."WHAT????", Yoongi shouted shockingly, while Tae was still processing what he heard. Yoongi? Marriage?. Yoongi thought HyunBin was joking around but when he saw his grandma smiling awkwardly and avoiding his eyes he confirmed this duo did something behind his back within one day. He sighed heavily and asked ," What is with this marriage thing granny?"." Yejin rubbed the back of her neck embarassingly." Baby we liked the boy very much ,he is an angel ,he will be the best partner for you we talked with their family they are more than okay for this marriage dear , what do you say?", Everyone were expectantly looking at him. Who sighed knowing this is not a prank and looked at his hero who is giving him weird puppy eyes," you don't look cute hero ,you look ugly",Yoongi said which made Tae's lips slightly smile." Yah ! How can you say such a handsome face ugly Rudo we need to check your eyes", HyunBin exclaimed loudly making others laugh at him. " Like father like son", Namjoon though in his head. Tae was just looking at the drama expecting Yoongi's answer. "Do you really want this Granny?", Yoongi asked seriously 360° aura change. " Only if you accept dear", she said caressing his cheeks lovingly.Yoongi closed his eyes at the warmth and said he will tell his decision in dinner.

Namjoon motioned Taehee to tell Tae about the Marriage. Yejin hold Taehee's hand for support.
"Tae baby", he just hummed while focusing on the projects bending. "WE DECIDED YOUR MARRIAGE THE SAME DAY AS YOONGI AND THE BOY IS HANDSOME AND CUTE AND SO ON.ARE YOU READY FOR THIS MARRIAGE?", She said in one breathe hoping Tae won't lash out for taking such a decision in his life without asking him.To say Tae was not the only one shocked. Yoongi was also shocked just now he got the information of his marriage and now his brother's marriage. He looked at Tae for his answer. Tae silently stared at Taehee and said ," I'm ready " coldly. Everyone could feel something was going in Tae's head. " Do you love someone Taehyung? Are you okay with this marriage?", Yoongi asked worriedly without his knowledge. Tae was first shocked but here replied with a small smile which is a rare one, " I don't love someone Mr.Min I'm okay with this marriage afterall this is what a real man would do move on in life" he said. That's when the three Kims looked down in shame that is what Namjoon said when he gave the CEO position to at the age of 22." Call me Hyung Taehyung no need for formalities. You don't seem happy with this marriage that's why I asked and a real man is not someone who marry and built a house to live. A real man is someone who built a home where love can be felt", Taehyung was surprised at the words.And now he can call Yoongi as his Hyung. He nodded his head and continued to work. Yoongi looked at him for sometime,'something is off? Am I missing something?' he thought to himself. While Namjoon was silently wiping his tears.Everyone then started for the wedding preparations and HyunBin know he will only get yes as an answer from Yoongi.

••At Jeons Mansion••

Jeons were happily informing about the wedding being held this week end to Jungkook who was smirking as he had already won the bet of making Kim Taehyung as his within this week. But for the oblivious Jeons they thought the evil smirk as a smile of happiness.
Everyone are at dinner asking Jungkook about his wishes and likes to do in the wedding preparations and he was answering boringly but he didn't show it to them.
Soon Jimin came and sat and start to eat silently listening to the wedding talks.

Elders motioned Jhope to say the good news.Y/N was praying that Jimin would agree. JHope inhaled sharply and said in one go,"Jiminie Angel we got a marriage proposal for you and as we believe that man will be a perfect life partner for you in all your happiness and sorrow and their family seems to be the most loveable ones even they said we should not force you because they also believe you're an angel will you accept this marriage". He said hoping an answer while looking at Jimin. Jungkook who just now heard all this choked on his food and y/n rushed to his side and gave him water.
Jimin just looked at his father to see a hope in his eyes begging him to agree and he can't make his father disappointed. It's his to return the gratitude for his love all these years he just smiled a little and said okay and finished his dinner and started to move towards his room.
"Angel,can we talk?",y/n asked her son."yes mother,please come in" he said blankly inviting to his room. They sat down in the couch and stayed silent for a while and y/n decided to break the silence. " Are you really okay with this marriage you didn't even ask who the groom was",she asked concerned. Jimin never asked for himself anything from them.In the start she avoided and forget to ask or buy him later he never asked her." I'm okay with this marriage I'll see the groom anyways I believe Dad he won't make a mistake", he said nonchalantly. Suddenly Y/N remembered Mrs.Min wanted to talk to him. " Umm...Jimin ,groom's grandmother wanted to talk to you can you talk to her", she said. Jimin didn't know what to do he was not good with new people but now they are going to be his family and with that thought he nodded. Y/N called Yejin and within a ring she picked up the call and turned into video mode like she was waiting for this moment which is true as Yoongi accepted for the marriage at dinner.

Conversation between Yejin's and Jimin in video call

yejin:Aww you really look like an angel how much I wish you to keep you with myself !!! She exclaimed excitedly as soon as she picked up the call.
(Jimin become flustered at the compliment and soon he recognised her as Mrs.Min and he became shocked but he didn't want to come to conclusions)

Jimin:Hello Mrs.min nice to see you too. You yourself are beautiful.
(He greeted politely although there was no smile in his face his eyes shows the sincerity and Yejin being expert can understand it and she smiled at it)

Yejin: Aww Angel did you really agreed to marry our dump grandson. Did you see his photo ? Are you ready to marry that cat? Don't force yourself for others baby.
(Although at the start she joked she really wanted Jimin's consent fully and Jimin surprisingly felt warm at that,now he can say his decision won't hurt )

Jimin: Noone forced me Mrs.Min.I am ready to marry Mr.Min Yoongi (his guess came true at the mention of cat )

Yejin:Aww okay baby. How are you doing?.Are you free day after tomorrow?

Jimin: Yes Mrs.Min I'm fine and how are you? If it is important I can free my schedule that day.

Yejin: call me granny or any nicknames you want baby. Mrs.Min makes me feel old.( At this after a long time Jimin chuckled heartily and y/n who was watching this smiled warmly with her sad eyes)

Jimin: Ok granny.

HyunBin: Oh my god !!! Who is this angel? Honey are you planning to take this angel without me?

Jimin: Please Mr.Min don't fluster me. Getting compliment from a Handsome man like you is itself an award to me.( At this moment Jimin didn't feel awkward with these people he felt the real home at their true love eyes and he want to raise his hope this time to believe this people)

Yejin:Baby don't mind this old man. He is a waste of space.

HyunBin: Aww that hurts honey.Call me with any Nickename you want except Mr.Min Jiminie and Thank you for the compliment angel. Did you had your dinner ?

Jimin: I had my dinner Bi...Binnie.Did you had yours?( He was hesitant to give a nickname but still these people are worth his decisions)

Yejin:Aww I'm really gonna have a heart attack honey. Binnie isn't it cute? Awww she squealed and said,we had our dinner baby.We asked as if your free we can go and purchase your wedding attire and rings dear.

Jimin: (wedding ring? Now he is gonna get married will they select his choice will they let him decide his wishes) Ok granny we will go. I'll clear my schedule.

HyunBin: Ok baby. What is your favourite flower?
What is your favourite color?

Jimin: my favourite flower? I don't know Binnie but I love White lilies they look beautiful yet pretty and calm. I like yellow and white the most. But why do you ask? ( He asked confusingly)

Yejin:It is your marriage Minnie not ours.It should be full of your wishes and your favourites.

HyunBin: Angel do you have any dreams for your wedding or reception? We will import white lilies fresh from Japan with some tulips as it's our Rudo's favourite. Then what do you want as a theme white or yellow?
Jimin was shocked he thought they will only make him select his wedding suit and then they will decide whatever they want but here they are asking from simple flowers to his favorite color he felt important)

Jimin: White will be more pleasant it represents me. Can we have white theme and I also want to do my wedding at seashore can we ? ( He know he asked over but in his childhood he saw it in a movie and from then he want to have a Destination wedding but later he never wished for anything)

HyunBin: Aww dear your wish is our command.(Jimin heard it many times not for him but for Jungkook but hearing this line for him makes him feel special)

Yejin:We will send the pictures of different alters from our designer ,you select whichever you like. And if you want any changes right away call us dear.
(Jimin felt speechless.Y/N who saw Jimin's face ,felt failed. she saw that excited eyes that shining eyes when HyunBin said that)

Jimin: Are you sure Binnie,will Mr.Min be okay with my decisions? (He asked hesitantly but he want his every wish which he burried in his heart long time ago to come true and this people will make it come true)

HyunBin: Aww baby it's your soon to be husband's decision he told us to make everything according to your wishes. Baby it's late you sleep tomorrow we will come to your office we will decide there.
(Jimin felt flustered at the husband word)

Jimin: Ok Binnie. You too sleep well.

HyunBin:Y/N sii please keep our Angel safe till we take him.

Yejin: Yes Y/n sii now that Jiminie will be our Angel in 5 days. We wil treat him like a prince.

Y/N: Ye...yes uncle and aunty .we will keep your Angel safe and sound.

They said their good night and y/n kissed Jimin's forehead and went away leaving Jimin to sleep with a smile at the thought of lovely couple.

At the entrance of Jimin's door y/n saw hope with tears streaming down his eyes while leaving. They went to their room. Hope said " I feel happy and content seeing them loving our Angel like their own and this is the best decision in my life" he said and went to sleep .y/n also smiled sadly tears streaming down and slept.

To be continued~
Let's purchase for wedding guys°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 555 28
A 'rule', which was created for good. " Are rules always this harsh " Will this 'rule' stop people from finding their true love? Ships : Jinkook Yoo...
265K 11.4K 42
Young love that breaks apart because of a child that one of them knew nothing about. So much fluff in this story it made me cry haha please give it...
259K 16.6K 65
'' Do you Kim Taehyung, take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded wife" 'I do' " Do you Park Jimin take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband" '...
1M 51.7K 33
Agust D was an idol who desperately needed a distraction from fame. What if a simple cafe worker becomes that? - What started as something that was m...