The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[17] - Finding chan

1.7K 107 88
By dearmramazonlady

~ Earlier that day ~

The three boys were starting to give up already. There was no task in sight that could make them money, just empty streets and destroyed buildings. As they passed by the convenience store where they'd bought the bread yesterday they all stared longingly at the food.

"We're still no closer to that cheesecake" Jising said and looked sadly at the cheesecakes through the window.

"The candy in there looks really good" Jeongin said and looked in as well.

"I'm just so hungry right now I could eat anything" Seungmin said.

They all sighed at the same time, making a really deep and loud sigh.

"Let's continue or we'll never be able to buy anything" Jisung said and took the two younger with him by putting one hand on each of their shoulder.

"But hyung my stomach is hurting because I'm so hungry" Jeongin complained.

Jisung gave him a glare. "You think complaining makes it better?" He asked.

Jeongin looked down yo his feet. "No" he said and they continued walking.

They were walking in silence. None of them were in a good mood and they were all tired.

"Do you guys ever wonder where our four Hyungs are?" Jeongin then asked, making the two older turn their gazes towards him.

"How can we not?" Seungmin said, letting out a sigh as the lost boys appeared in his mind.

"I wonder what they're doing right now" Jeongin said.

"Maybe they've escaped" Jisung said and looked thoughtful as well. "Or maybe they're running around in the same city as us" he continued.

"Maybe they didn't escape, but aren't here either" Jeongin said with sadness.

"Yah don't talk like that, they're all so strong, they're definitely still alive" Jisung tried to cheer up the sad maknae.

Seungmin sighed. "I wonder where we would be if we'd gone with them instead of staying" he said.

"I wonder the same thing" Jeongin agreed.

"I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't gone back" Jisung said with low voice, not expecting the others to hear.

"Why did you go back?" Seungmin wondered.

Jisung looked up at them. "To save you guys" he said.

Both Jeongin and Seungmin looked touched. "Really? Jeongin asked.

"I was supposed to pick you up but got stuck on the first level"

~ about three month ago ~

The boys stepped out of the elevator and found themselves at a place that looked like the inside of a school. "Level four, Get cool. The fourth level of your firsts chapter of your journey, I am: YOU"

They looked around in the room before the explanation of the level came. "Find the lucky coin" the voice from the elevator said.

"Where are Jeongin and Seungmin?" Chan suddenly asked after counting heads and only getting to 5, including himself.

They all looked around. "Didn't they get to the elevator?" Jisung asked.

"If they got to the elevator they should be here with us now" Minho commented and looked at Jisung.

"Come to think of it, I'm not sure they even entered the elevator" Hyunjin said.

Chan looked at the blonde boy. "You know Jeongin the best, you think he stayed there on purpose?" He asked after remembering how unwilling he was to talk to his brother.

Hyunjin looked around nervously. "Maybe a bit on purpose, maybe a bit he failed because he found it uncomfortable sharing himself with the game" he said after hesitating for a second.

Chan sighed. "This is bad, what about Seungmin them? Why would he stay behind as well?" He asked, nobody in particular, just anyone who could tell him an answer.

Being the oldest and having been in the game the longest he felt responsible for everyone, including Felix, but Felix he couldn't do anything about. Nobody could motivate Felix.

"Maybe it was the same reason for him. They're both young and have been through a lot, sharing can be hard, especially when the people they're sharing everything with are fake people looking like friends and family" Changbin said. There was some sympathy in his eyes, like he felt the same.

"I could go back and try to help them" Jisung suggested.

"I can't let you do that alone" Chan said with determination.

"But I'm the only one with an extra life" he said and looked at Chan with a serious face.

Chan looked back and they had an intense eye contact.

"You really want to do this?" He asked at last.

"I do, I'm well aware of the risks, but it's worth it" Jisung ensured him.

"Okay, go ahead, we'll wait here for you" Chan said.

"Don't wait for too long, if I'm not back in three days, then go on without me" Jisung said before running off in hopes of finding a way to kill himself.

The remaining boys looked between each other. The mood really wasn't the best at this point, it was gloomy and silent. "And now we're four" Hyunjin said with a sigh.

"Only half of us are left now" Minho said and looked down to the ground.

"Don't say that, Jisung will be back with the other two, and once we're out, I'll figure out a way to get Felix back as well, if I so have to go back into the game and pull him with me trough out it all I will still save him" Chan said to encourage the others.

They smiled a small smile. "Yeah, let's just hope we can actually make it out" Changbin said.

"We will" Chan said. The next second the sound of a gunshot was heard.

Their eyes flew open and nobody said a word for a few seconds. They just stared at each other before Minho opened his mouth to say the obvious. "I think Jisung died"

They were silent for a few more seconds before it hit them. "There's someone with a gun here" Hyunjin said

"Maybe we should try to clear the level so it's already done when the others get back" Chan said and they got into work, looking for that coin.

A coin, where do we hide a coin? People keep coins in their wallet, or just a pocket.

Chan's eyes fell on the vending mashing standing in front of them. Or maybe the coin have already been spent.

"Look for keys" he ordered the others.

***

The four boys sat locked into a classroom as they heard footsteps outside. The first few seconds they were hopeful, but like all the other times their hope was shattered when they realized it was only one person's feet that were heard walking.

"Soon this third day is over" Minho said.

The sunset hadn't begun yet but the boys were all already stuck in the darkness of the night.

"We should give them a few hours more" Chan said, refusing to give up on them.

"I don't think they're coming any time soon" Changbin said the truth that they all didn't want to swallow.

"They are coming" Chan said, still refusing to accept the reality.

"Hyung, it's not your fault, how would you have known the two kids ran off to hide, and Jisung knew the risks, they all made their own decisions and they would have made those decisions either way" Hyunjin said with soft voice.

Chan tensed up. He hadn't realized he was blaming himself until now. He was blaming himself for letting Jisung go alone, but most of all he was blaming himself for not making sure Jeongin and Seungmin made it before he continued.

"But if it's not my fault, then whose is it?" He asked and looked back at Hyunjin.

"It's nobody's fault, the only thing we can be mad at is the game itself" Hyunjin said.

Chan still didn't want to give up. He was getting them back no matter what.

"Let's go to the next level" Chan said, making the others look at him surprised. "We can't continue being locked up in this room to hide from the principal, let's continue to the next level and from there I'll leave the three of you to continue while I wait for Jisung to get back with the two maknaes" he explained his plan.

******

"Look over there!" Jeongin exclaimed when something caught his attention.

The two others looked the same way and saw something move further down the street. Those streets were practically dead. They hadn't seen a living soul since leaving the furniture store this morning, that was except for the lady in the convenience store. Seeing something move was either really good or really bad.

They looked at each other, silently debating whether they should avoid the person or follow them. "We should check it out" Jisung said.

"But what if we get caught by the bad guys?" Seungmin wondered with worry.

"Let's follow silently so we can check if it's something dangerous or not" Jisung said.

The two others nodded and they ran after the person they'd previously seen run past. They came around a corner and saw the back or a guy with wide shoulders walking in a fast pace. He wasn't wearing the same clothes as the guards, so he shouldn't be evil.

Jisung suddenly stopped in his steps and stared at the guy's back.

"Whats the matter?" Jeongin asked and stopped as well to look at the older guy.

"Chan!" He suddenly cried out loudly, not afraid of anyone hearing him.

The guy stopped as well after hearing the familiar name being called. He turned around and saw three faces he'd lost all hopes of seeing again. "You're back" he said for himself. The others were too far away to hear, but when they saw the face of their hyung they all ran towards him to tackle him with a big hug.

In the midst of their hug Jisung felt trouble to breathe as the tears started to flow. "I'm so sorry I couldn't bring them back like I said I would" he managed to say between the sobs.

"But you're back now" Chan said with soft voice and patted his back.

"Not within three days, you must have been so worried about us" he continued sobbing, feeling guilty that he hadn't brought them back earlier.

"It's fine, you're here now, that's all that matters" he comforted Jisung.

The three guys managed to comfort Jisung but Chan looked around as if he'd been hoping to see someone.

"Are you looking for Felix?" Jisung asked Chan.

He sighed. "You still didn't manage to convince him right?" Chan said with sadness.

Jisung shook his head. "I didn't, but someone else did" he said letting the corners of his mouth curve upwards slightly.

Chan looked at him with sudden hope. "Felix is also here?" He asked.

Jisung nodded.

"He found himself a girlfriend" Jeongin said nonchalantly.

Both Seungmin and Jisung gave the maknae a glare.

"What? They might not be dating right now, but trust me, they will in the future" Jeongin defended himself.

Chan just let out a chuckle. "Who would have thought a girl would be able to change his mind". He said.

"I know, the fact she could get him with her is enough proof that Felix likes her" Jeongin continued his speculations.

"She doesn't like him though" Seungmin said with a chuckle.

"Yeah he needs to work on that" Jeongin said.

"So where are they?" Chan asked and looked around again.

"We split up to go get money, we're supposed to meet up later to buy food" Jisung explained.

"Money? I have some money, let's go back and greet them when they get back" Chan said and pulled out some money from his pocket to show them. "I've been here for a while already, I've had time to save up"

"Where are the others" Jisung wondered as they started walking back.

"I sent them away to continue" Chan told them.

"Why didn't you go with them? We're you that certain I'd come back?" Jisung asked.

Chan nodded. "I knew you'd be back"

"You have Nora to thank for that, without her we would never have gotten out of our hiding places" Jisung muttered, feeling thankful to the girl.

"Felix's girlfriend" Jeongin said to explain who Nora was.

"Nora... I like her name" Chan said with a smile forming over his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
5.9K 196 36
➸ "Man, I knew you were Seungmin's friend, but I could have never guessed you would be this lame! I bet you don't even know how to enjoy your life...
279K 10.1K 50
our beautiful, young wings ✨ [COMPLETED] (highest #660 in ff #75 in jyp)
8.5K 284 29
"i haven't been here in 2 years, how do you still know my order?" "because it's odd..." _________ Y/N moved to South Korea in her sophomore year and...