Commitment

By iamrockst4r

Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have the... More

Pilot
Whats this feeling?
Swimming
Warehouse
Parties pt.1
Parties pt.2
Day before
Rudys house
"I just wanna have some fun."
"That was nice.."
Clean-up
Back
Mole?
Reveal
Mikeys
Lover-Girl
Plans
Pop-tarts
Red lips, and rosy cheeks.
Couch
Target
The Multi-Verse
Bottom
Violet
Bets
Counter
Interested
Replaced
Grounded
America
Birthday party
In Love Again
Naked
Give Me Your Best Shot
Lorax
Beach
Party Fail
New Story
The Lemon City
Taken
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Secrets
Creepy
Factory
Cells
Can We? (SMUT)
Can We? Pt.2 (SMUT)
Yelena's Apartment
Finale

Douche Bag

2.9K 80 33
By iamrockst4r

We arrive at the house pulling up and I immediately see Jenna. After helping Kate off my bike I lock it. I walk in the house giving Jenna a nice hug, then walk back to Kate.

"Wanna get black out drunk with me?" Kate asks already taking a shot.

"Didnt you tell me to stop drinking?." I hold her hand, and she looks down. "..but yes." I smile making her smile at me. We take down a a few beers and some shots here and there. After a while I started to become very dizzy, but of course I had to play some beer pong. Rudy invites me over and we begin.

"Here we go, l/n!" Rudy shouts. He throws the first ping pong making it land. I bounce mine in also making it in. We get the ping pongs back and begin shooting again.

-

It was about 1am I believe and both teams had one ping pong each left. I was horribly drunk not knowing my surroundings, but I threw the ball. It missed making the other team when and I groan. I walk over to the couch slowly sitting on it sighing.

"Hi." The voice beside me says. I look seeing Jenna with a smile.

"Hey, Jennifer."

"Hows it going with Kate?" She asks.

"Good I think." I rub my eyes. I turn to her looking her dead in the eye. For a moment she looks between my eyes and lips glancing at both. I hear my own breath like the party just went cold. She slowly leans in but I dont do the same. One shes close enough she kisses me tilting her head. I stay still as she climbs on top of me. Once I come to my senses I pull away. "Jenna what are we doing?" I quickly stand up panting.

"Oh my gosh." She begins panicking. She eyes soon widen. "..y/n.." she gulps. She points to someone in the party and I look behind me seeing Kate. Kate drops her red cup with tears in her eyes she rushes out of the house, as I race after her out of the house she goes out into the road. I can tell shes on the phone with someone.

"Kate." I call out.

"Dont y/n dont!" She shouts at me.

"I- I just- I need you to listen to me!" I trip over my words.

"What?! What do you want!" She yells coming face to face with me.

"Im- im sorry! Im drunk out of my mind right now." I admit.

"They were right." Kate scoffs.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I gulp.

"I should have never dated someone like you." Kate looks at me with tears in both of our eyes.

"What does..what does that mean?" I breath out.

"Your such a player, y/n! You dont give a shit about anyones feelings but yourself!" She looks away. "..your so selfish, you backstabbing, idiot, self pity, douche bag." She looks at me again.

"I-..I deserve that." I clear my throat. "..but I do care about you."

"Is that why you went and kissed another girl!" She points at the house. I look down. "We, are done. Done." She walks off into a car which I quickly realize is Pietro. I pick up my helmet throwing it at a tree. Then walk back into the house, trying to go to the bathroom. Im stopped by these college guys in my way.

"Could you please move?" I ask sighing.

"Hey, isnt your father tony stark?" He asks. I nod. "Well then, your probably as much as  a douche bag as he is." The guy says making everyone laugh. I try to walk by him but he stops me again. "..and where are you going?" At that point I had enough so I grab a beer bottle smashing it cover his head. He falls on the ground making me get on top of him punching him over and over again. I feel myself get pulled off by Peter and Yelena, which they take me outside in front.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Yelena yells at me.

"You almost killed him y/n!" Peter then shouts at me. I wipe some blood off my nose.

"I know, I wish I did." I take my keys out putting them in my motorcycle, speeding off.

-

I wake up panting and sweating making me shoot up. Wait was that all just a nightmare? I look beside me and see no Kate. Maybe shes just training. I brush my teeth washing my face. I get into the shower taking a cold one today, then I hear a knock.

"Im in the bathroom who is it?" I shout.

"Its peter!" Why is Peter always at my door? I step out of the shower putting my clothes on. Once I do that I open the door.

"Whats up?"

"I came to check in on you after what happened last night."

"Wait- what did happen last night?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Uh, you almost beating that guy to death then speeding up drunk." He scoffs. It wasnt a nightmare.

"Have you seen Kate?" I ask leaning on my door.

"Shes in her room..but she doesnt want to talk to you." He tells me awkwardly. I nod biting my lip. "..can you tell me how it happened?" He asks.

"Come in, and sit." I reply. He walks in and I shut the door.

"At least it smells nice in here." He says. I nod.

"You know Jenna right?" I ask,

"Yeah?"

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.9K 58
Y/n Romanoff is Natasha's younger sister and after the events of end game, y/n now had been taken in by the Clint and the avengers. When new recruits...
63.3K 1.6K 29
Heyyy! I know Yelena has been confirmed as aro/ace in the comics and maybe the movies but I'm writing this anyway. If you don't like it then don't re...
71.1K 2.6K 32
When two spiders face the biggest battle yet, how are they gonna do it? With forgetting to honoring, how will they get through? Will they even surviv...
2.4K 139 14
The woman took a sip of her own drink, her gaze meeting Kate's. "You seem a bit... cocky. Confidence suits you, though." Kate leaned back, adopting a...