America

(Dr.strange 2 spoilers⚠️)

It has been a week since we went to target, and my birthday was coming up. yay. I guess. My alarm goes off making me shoot up for a new day. Oh yeah guys I forgot to tell you, we got a new recruit last week. I click my alarm and walk to the bathroom. I stretch my arms before turning on the sink. New day, new me. I sigh and begin doing my routine.

I put on a new pair of clothes, like some light blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Something simple for myself. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Hey nat." I greet her.

"Hi y/n." She smiles at me while sitting on the couch. I open the fridge bring out some eggs before I get interrupted.

"No you stop." Pietro giggles out as Kates on his lap. They both smile at each other and lean into one another kissing. I try not to gag and pull out a pan. Nat walks over to the counter sitting on it.

"Have they been like this, all morning?" I ask turning on the stove.

"Yep." Nat sighs. "America wanted me to ask you if you could take her to the comic book store." She sips her tea.

"Yeah, sure. Where is she anyway?" I then go back to fridge getting out the orange juice.

"Shes with peter, he took her out to go, go-carting." I nod in response. I hear Kate and Pietro giggling again, just louder. Me and Nat glance at each other before I go in the fridge getting a slice of cheese. "Y/n, no." Nat tries to stop me. Before she can I throw the slice of cheese onto Pietros face making a slapping noise.

"Whos the douche bag now?" I mumble. Still you y/n.

"Y/n? What the hell!" Kate gets off Pietro walking over to me.

"And thats my cue.." Nat gets off the counter leaving the kitchen.

"Dont what the hell me!" I shout back. Kate grabs my arm dragging me to a corner where nobodies looking.

"Can you stop? And maybe respect my relationship for once!"

"Yeah? Could you maybe respect me for once! Its been a week Kate, I think I need sometime to process everything too! You guys are just making out right in front of me!" I yell at her.

"You need time?! Didnt you cheat on me! With JENNA TOO?!" Kate screams.

"It was a fucking kiss Kate. Your acting like I hooked up with the girl!"

"You guys probably did knowing you."

"Excuse me!?"

"Whats your body count like 100?"

"Fuck you!"

"No fuck you!"

"You are such bullshit!" I walk away from Kate storming though the halls.

"Hey are you alright, I heard some noises?" Barry, asks. Yeah barry was the new recruit and we found out hes the flash. Pretty cool right? Were also like becoming besties. One more thing, Peter and Barry have a crush on each other but they dont know how to tell one another so I have to play match maker. Now that your all caught up lets get back to barry.

"Yeah im fine, allen." I walk pass him. I decide to go blow off some steam so I get changed into some gym clothes. Once I did I walk to the training area seeing Steve and Wanda there.

"Whats up?" Steve looks over to me panting as he hits the punching bag.

"Nothing just needa blow some steam off." I reply picking up some gloves.

"Show me what you got." Steve gets behind the bag holding it. I strap on the gloves doing some warm ups before actually punching hard. "Gonna tell me what happened?"