Can We? (SMUT)

Alright guys. I've decide. For this chapter, reader will not be g!p. But after this reader will go back to being g!p get it? So like a one time thing. (Just to let y'all know I was blasting the most dirtiest music to write this.) Anyways..this is my first top Kate write. Or like top at all. Hopefully I do good. LISTEN TO CHASE ALANTIC OR THE WEEKND WHILE READING THIS. IT WILL MAKE IT SO MUCH BETTER. Enjoy rats.

-

After we won the fight Me, Steve, Nat, Clint, Kate, Yelena, and Peter went to Yelenas old apartment.

"Make yourself at home Avengers." Yelena says as she unlocks the door.

"How did you afford this place?" Nat asks. Me, Kate, and Peter look around a bit.

"I stole your..how do Americans say it? Oh! Credit card!" Yelena smiles.

"You're joking right.." Nat looks at her.

"Yes, I am joking. I stole Tony Starks credit card." Nat and Steve look at each other. "Here, here. There are 3 rooms." Yelena says, giving us a little tour. "So Bug boy and me can stay in that one, since there is bunk beds. Old people aka Natasha, Steve Rogers, and Clint barton stay in that one! She points to one. Kate Bishop and Y/n, can stay in that one. Its sound proof!" Yelena smiles at me, giving me a thumbs up. I feel blood rush up to my cheeks putting my head down.

"Thanks Lena." Nat says.

"Yes, thank you for this. Tomorrow we will come up with a plan of some sort, to make Tony see our side." Steve buts in.

"I don't know, Steve. My dads too far up his ass to hear any of us out." I reply.

"Why is that so true.." I hear Kate whisper.

"Anyways..lets focus on the good! I get top bunk!" Yelena says smiling.

"What? No! Thats not fair!" Peter and Yelena rush into there room as they both try to claim there spots. I suddenly get a text.

Jenna (yelenas gf)

"Loser?"

"Huh?"

"Dude, tell Yelena to answer her phone."

"Right, i'll tell your girlfriend to answer her phone."

"Bye, shut up."

"Okay gummy bear song."

"THAT WAS AGES AGO."

I click off my messages chuckling, then put my phone in my back pocket.

"We're gonna head to bed guys." Nat says to me and Kate.

"Alright, goodnight then." Kate responds for me. We both go off to our rooms. I take off my shirt looking through Yelenas chores. "So, you just look through her stuff? And take it?" Kate teases me.

"I think of it..as borrowing." I smile at Kate and find lets just say..vests. Anyways..I continue to look through everything and find this blue plain shirt. Perfect. Me and Kate walk out of the room to the bathroom. We both quickly brush our teeth.

-

(Little time skip. To the good part ;) LMFAO)

-

Me and Kate get into bed laying down. We both put the covers over us. I begin shutting my eyes.

"Y/n.." I hear a whisper. I think its in my head, so I ignore it. "Y/n." I hear it more sternly. I open my eyes to see Kates hand on my torso.

"Huh?" I whisper back.

"Can we.." She tails off her sentence.

"Can we what?" I ask. I know what she wants, but yk play dumb. Its fun.

"Can we..you know?" She questions.

"Say it Kate." I respond.

"Can we.." Her breathing gets heavier.

"Say it.."

"Can we have sex? Jeez!" She replies saying it very fast. I smile. I sit up going for kiss. She goes along with it making it lead to a makeout.

"Fuck." I moan out, getting a breathe of air, just for a second. She pulls me by my shirt, ontop of her. She puts my body in between her legs. I begin kissing her neck, then she flips us. "Top Kate?" I pant out.

"Why not?" She responds, also out of breath. We begin making out again. Her hands rest on my thighs. The make out session doesn't last long before my Kate takes my pants off. Kates hands make there way down, then Kate takes off her own shirt, with her unclipping her bra. Fuck.

"Fuck Kate. Just please.." I pant. With that Kate wastes no time putting her fingers inside of me. "Holy fuck.." I moan, throwing my head back. I feel her go faster making my chest rise up and down, even faster.

"Cmon baby." Kate pants.  (A/N: oh.)

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I pant closing my eyes. Kates actions begining picking up even faster. "Shit Kate. Im gonna.." I moan one last time. Oh fuck.

"Y/n you c-"

"Yeah I know ms.hawkeye." I smile at her. Before Kate has any time to react I flip her over making me on top of her.

-

Pt.2 smut. Y/n top tmrw. Get ready for Kate not being able to walk!! Anyways. Hope you guys enjoyed. This was for mel and lauren.