Couch

I lean in to kiss her and she does the same, are lips meet like there perfect for each other. A piece to a puzzle. Just as we were gonna continue to my room we hear loud music blast through the house. Me and kate look at each other confused. We back away from each other as we go downstairs. As im walking down stairs to the main floor I see steve dancing to extremely loud music.

"Fuck my ears." I cover them. I look at the dj booth to see scott with headphones on dancing. Okay wtf. I run over to my dad. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS GONNA BE A CHILL PARTY!" I try and yell over the music.

"THIS IS THE AFTER PARTY! WOOO!" My dad says back dancing around. Well.. shuri comes out of no where dancing like a jelly fish.

"WOOOO! OH HEY Y/N!" She greets me smiling. She gives me glow in the dark glasses and continues on her way. Wtf was that? I begin to laugh. I walk over to steve who seems hes having way to much of an amazing time.

"HEY Y/N!!!" He says with a wide smile.

"HI STEVE, WHERES NAT?" I ask.

"OH SHES DANCING WITH T'CHALLA!" Steve shouts way too happy. Is it me or did nat get over wanda quite fast? I look over to see nat and t'challa getting awfully close. Then I see wanda in the corner staring at them and bucky staring at wanda. I shrug it off and go to the kitchen getting gummy worms. I grab some and see Peter.

"WHATS UP DUDE?" I smile at him.

"NOTING MUCH, ITS JUST MJ DIDNT SHOW." He says back kinda sad.

"DAMN MAN IM SORRY." I tell him. He just nods and smiles at me. I see a blonde cover over to me touching my shoulder.

"Hey babe." The girl says seductively.

"Uh do I know you?" I ask as the music goes down. Me and Peter look at each other extremely confused.

"No but I could be your girlfriend." She smiles at me as she gets closer.

"Sorry, not sorry. I already have a girlfriend." I say politely to her.

"Is she as beautiful as me?" The girl asks.

"Yes, and probably more." I scoff making me and peter laugh.

"Well I bet I could please you better." Her hands make there way down just gliding off of my pants.

"Excuse me, who are you?!" I ask a little mad.

"My name is Gwen, stacy." She winks at me.

"Your from midtown arent you?" I say as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Bingo." She grins at me.

"Hey babe who's this?" Kate walks over to me.

"Her names Gwen and shes from midtown. Thats all I know." I shrug at Kate.

"See you around, stark." She winks at me. Is this bitch tryna get me in trouble?! I look at her as she walks off.

"Who the hell was that?" Kate asks really mad.

"I promise I do not know! Didnt she just walk up to us pete?" I look at peter.

"No dont go crying to peter, come on." My eyes widen. I glance at pete as we both look scared. Kate drags me out of the party by my ear.

"Ow ow ow." I say as we walk into the room.

"Y/n tell me who the hell that was." She says crossing her arms. She looks so hot right now.

"Im telling you I do not know kate." I reply putting my hands up. She rolls her eyes making her look even more hotter.

"Fine dont tell me." She walks into my closet. She should come out of the closet..get it? ....haha another gay joke its not funny y/n. "We're going to bed!" Kate shouts from the closet.