irreplaceable llBxBll moon kn...

By 1_universal_geek

is Tim again hello! this is my moon knight fanfic Im watching it and Im just in love with it so invested as s... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8

chapter 6

477 27 10
By 1_universal_geek

The two both follow the car and they stopped when they hit the village. Layla stealthly went behind dumpsters and they both avoided guards. "Man they got alot of guards" Samuel whispers as he slunk his way behind a bush.
"Where the hell would Steven be" Samuel mumbles "its marc" Layla corrected "no its steven" Samuel huffs.

Samuel only thought for a moment, he then closed his eyes. He didnt know what exactly he can find with those eyes of him but its all he got for now. He opened his eyes and they glowed, he searched with his eyes, he focused on trying to find Steven.

Then all the lines faded to one glowing yellow light line. "Found him" Samuel mumbles "what? How?" Layla turns to Samuel and raised a brow at his eyes glowing. She didnt have time to question it so she followed samuel "following the leader, the leader" Samuel lowly sang.

He then grabbed a gulf stick as he passed by those who were playing gulf.

Samuel then looks at you "dont try dangerous shit like this at home kids" he huffs .

They then found Steven talking to harrow, harrowing having asked Steven for the scarab again. But Steven didnt have it and was afraid, "okay, you take 8 and I'll. Take 5" Samuel states "why do I get alot?" Layla raised a brow "because you seem like the lady to be able to maul a guy to death" Samuel shruggs.

Layla chuckles in amusement, she only turns then popped out "i have it" she raised the scarab up "what are you doing!?" Samuel whispers as he then pops out too and held the guilt club up, ready to swing and followed layla "what are you doing!? This is dangerous" Samuel mumbles "shut up" layla hissed.

"You have no idea what your doing blessed one, turn back now.....or you will regret it" harrow looked at Samuel. "Your trying to do something dangerous, and I have people I care about to protect so
Kiss.
Mah.
Ass."

Samuel states as he glanced over to steven, the followers closed in on the three. "Summon the suit" layla looked at Steven "what? What soup?" Steven asked. "The suit" Layla persisted "and that is an angry mob and we are leaving" Samuel pushed the two.

Layla only sighed in Frustration and pressed the scarab to Steven chest "protect this then" layla spoke as they ran "i got you guys back" Samuel grinned the yelps as he hair was grabbed "leave my weave alone!" Samuel screeched and wacked the person in the face.

Samuel ran and glanced back "shit harrow is summoning the bad woof woofs!" Samuel warned. They ran up the stairs and layla punched the shit out of the guy closest to them, they ran into an empty room.

Samuel pants and fixes his hair, this stress was getting to him. "Oh my god im going to doe in an evil magicians man cave" Steven panicked slowly. Layla looked at Steven and made him panick even more and marc tried to make him let him take control.

Samuel held the door open and pursed his lips "hey! Stop making Steven panick even more!" Samuel yelled at the two of them. Samuel looked around then went and put something heavy in front of the door.

He then saw layla pressuring Steven again, Samuel went over and huffs "step aside okay?" Samuel glared "yelling at him wont help this situation" Samuel states "though we are in a hurry, and I have seen the suit this is Steven, marc isnt here right now" Samuel explained to Layla.

"Steven? Listen to me okay?" Samuel turns to Steven and grabbed his face "you'll be okay, okay?" He said gently and smiled softly. Steven took his few breaths and looked into Samuels eyes and nods slowly. "But really do try okay? Think of something, maybe something hot but whatever you want" Samuel snickers

Then the doors burst open "shit" Samuel spoke amd saw the jackal.

The once calm Steven was now panicking "j-jackal...jackal!" Steven yelled and backed away. Samuel saw the jackal target steven, Samuel pushed Steven out of the way and Samuel went falling through and out the window. It was like slow motion, he heard Steven yell.

Then thing Samuel knew he saw Steven jump out for him. Samuel closed his eyes and his fall stopped, Samuel opened his eyes again and he was in ....stevens arms. He was wearing his own suit and

God DAMN
the man looked GREAT

"Oh wow" Samuel whispers "you alright darling?" Steven said panting, his legs wobbled and he flops to one side. "Ow" Samuel groaned "yep...im good" Samuel snickers then looked at his shoulder, a piece of glass was stuck in his shoulder "oh.....ive been impaled" Samuel said simply "oh bollocks im sorry darling" Steven panicked "no no no! Steven! Its okay, im okay!...ish it wasnt your fault" Samuel exclaims.

They both got up, "oy steven, what the hell are we wearing?"

Marc asked "I dont know you said a suit" Steven shrugged "you guys look hot" Samuel snickers "shut it" marc huffs. "You shut it" Samuel glared

"Thank you darling, I appreciate it"

"Yes but its not the ceremonial armor from khonshu's temple, not psycho colonel sanders" marc rolled his eyes. "Well I dont know how any of this works man" Steven whined. Samuel looked at the two interact but he also held his arm, it was really bleeding.

"Wheres the scarab?" Marc asked, Steven looked around himself and hummed. "I got it" Samuel held the thing "you guys dropped it" Samuel shrugged.

"Thanks, darling" Steven sighed and smiled. Samuel only yelps when he backed up and saw the jackal crash onto Steven. "Steven?" He exclaims, he held his shoulder. "Mkay you, get away from here as fast as you can got it?" Marc, ordered "the hell? Who made you my boss?" Samuel glared at him.

He didnt like the guy for so many reasons, but he held Steven take his hand "please darling? We'll meet with you after we deal with this thing okay?" Steven reasoned. Samuel pursed his lips but looked at him, he sighed "if you die, I'll kill you" Samuel huffs. He only took the scarab and ran

"Mkay far away.....from this place I guess" Samuel mumbles and hissed. If Samuel were to take the glass out of the wound, he would definitely pass out from blood loss.

Samuel was dizzy

The world was spinning around him, not only that, when he leaned onto a shops window, his reflection didnt look quiet right, for example, he looked bigger and had a golde retrievers head. Strange, he though he had taken his pills and such.

He only shook it off and walked quickly, his breath hitched when someone swung and smacked Samuel in the head. 2 others grabbed his arms, Samuel struggled. They pulled Samuels hair up and made him look at the male in front of him, Arthur harrow the weird glass walking fellow.

"Such a shame, I had been hoping to find you first, and have you serve ammit once again But of course fate had other plans" harrow mumbles as his cane glowed purple "i dont know you dude! Never seen you, like, ever" Samuel mumbles.

Samuel only started to vibrate, moving his body inches left and right quickly, it rubbed against the others hands and burned them up, letting Samuel to escape.

Samuel knocked them out and glared at harrow. Harrow had reached out and yanked the glass still im samuel, out making the male cry out in pain "Man your like as annoying as a stuttery wattpad Y/N" Samuel whined.

Samuel grew incredibly tired now, he wobbly ducks away from harrows swing but he managed to strike Samuel right in the temple. As if something cracked, Samuel was instantly out

Everything was black at first

Till

He was surrounded by flames and covered in blood.

People on the ground, ammit followers
Khonshu and a previous avatar of 2000 years ago of his, standing by his side.

Everything was hazy and slow, echoy even.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 769 27
Fem reader (y/n) x Steven Grant & Marc Spector (& Jake Lockley) Based on the Moon Knight TV show and comics alongside storylines of my own creation...
21K 493 11
❝ s-so i guess we're both on nightshift tonight? ❞ ❝ ..i guess so. ❞ ☾ in which y/n is stuck with the man she's been admiring from afar during a nigh...
8.7K 186 8
A rewrite of my previous Marvel story. Avatar of Khonshu and a person with split personality. One nice the other not so nice. I suck at descriptions...
86.8K 3.3K 25
After finding out about Marc's disorder Layla finally signed the divorce papers, leaving him all alone. A few months later Steven gets a girlfriend...