𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒

By luvsosaaaa

New book.. hope you guys enjoy More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒.
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

558 24 2
By luvsosaaaa

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

Flashback

Speeding at 95 mph, Dayvon was in a hurry to get Jabrea from the party. Asia, had called him and told him she was in danger. 

He didn't ask any questions except the address of where she is. Dayvon had a feeling he knew what was happening, and he felt that it was all his fault.

Dayvon was still young. He was still making mistakes, he was still making immature decisions, but one mistake he didn't wanna make was being the reason Jabrea's life was ended short.

Truth be told, he needed Jabrea more than he thought. He depended on her for almost everything, he couldn't imagine life without her. She loved him too much.

Pulling up outside the function, he rushed in looking for Jabrea. He found Xakyla and thought that maybe Jabrea would be around her.

He was wrong. Jabrea was not anywhere to be found making his adrenaline rush even more than before.

Shoving past people, he found Jabrea in a corner with a boy he'd never seen before. They looked like they were in good conversation, making Dayvon's heart sink a little.

"Get yo ass up, let's go" he said snatching her up catching her off guard.

"Dayvon what the fuck is u doing get offa me" she snapped trying to get out of his grip but it was just entirely too tight for her to budge.

"Aye foe chill" the boy said sizing them both up.

"It's good Jordan, I'll talk to u" she said as Dayvon dragged her out the door anxiously.

"Man go!" Dayvon shouted pushing her towards his car indicating for her to get in as he made his way to the other side.

All eyes and ears were attentive to their argument at this moment, but neither of them cared.

"Dayvon u don't gotta keep touching me! I heard you the first time" she shouted getting in slamming the door as he got in also and sped off.

"What the fuck is yo problem?!"

"..."

The only thing you heard was the sound of the car on the road. The car was completely silent.

"HELLO?"

"Cause I specifically told yo ass to chill and not be out like that and hea u go at functions doing too much." He scoffed

"How did u even know I was there?"

"Yo friend Asia told me."

"Huh?"

"She called and told me u was in danger oah sum shit and told me where the party was at and I came."

".. bitch" Jabrea mumbled under her breath looking out the window

"What?"

"I'm talking about Asia"

"Man jus shut yo ass up cause now I'm heated and in a minute I'm finna kill both our ass" he shouted at Jabrea making her mood go down.

"Let me out."

"what- let me the fuck out Dayvon" Jabrea shouted while still looking out of the window.

"U know what fuck u gon get killed, that's gon be yo dead ass I'm tryna protect you!" He yelled pulling over for Jabrea to get out.

"I don't care! Only reason I'm in jeopardy of getting killed is cause yo punk ass scared of yo opps" she retorted slamming the door walking off.

"Bitch fuck u!" He shouted pulling off.

Jabrea was now stranded, not even knowing where she was or her sister.

She tried calling Xakyla but the rings didn't go through, and the messages didn't deliver. She text and called Tamara, but she didn't answer either.

She didn't wanna call her mother, she'd ask way too many questions and Jabrea didn't have the energy to even retaliate.

"What's a fine cougar like you doing out here?" She heard a familiar voice say making her look up and see Jordan in his car.

"You play too much" she rolled her eyes playfully walking to his car and getting in.

"How u know I was out hea?" She asked curiously.

"Yo snap location on.. plus dude ass seem like a goofy so I was already suspicious from the start" Jordan stated honestly

"Awe, yea his ass be blowing me."

"fuck him, u hungry"

"Yeah I want some McDonalds."

"dirty ass food" Jordan snickered making Jabrea mug him but eventually break into a smile.

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

Soon as I made it in the house, I flopped down on the couch in all my clothes mushing a little bit of makeup on the sofa.

I barely even remember all the shit that happened, I jus wanted to go to sleep. I was exhausted but I was glad I was at home.

-
10:56am

After taking a shower, I wrapped my dry towel around my body and pulled my tooth brush and toothpaste out of the mirror.

I hummed the song that was playing on my Alexa as I scrubbed my teeth making sure I got all around my mouth.

Tell me how you want it, yeah
Call me and I'm on my way
Tell me that you need me, yeah
I'll give it to you night and day
I'm talkin' 'bout Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Saturday, Sunday
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
All day, 24/7
Yeah, all day, 24/7

A.N: ima put y'all on to some good songs in this book, jus wait.

After rinsing my mouth, I washed my face and then put some moisturizer on and turned the lights out heading into my room.

I was so proud of myself for moving into my own house, hard work truly did pay off. I was an entrepreneur and had my own line of jewelry, lashes, etc.

I also did promos which brought in some pretty good money.

I didn't even bother putting on any underclothing, I just put on all my hygiene products and threw on a oversized large T-shirt.

I went downstairs to see what I was going to decide on for breakfast, considering it was now 10 o'clock and I normally would've been ate by now.

R.Q: are y'all early birds or y'all wake up late?

As I made my way to the kitchen, I decided to check my notifications.

Mini Me💝
Ky where u at, this nigga den left me g.

You at the crib?

Hellooo

nvm

Favorite brother ❤️

Aye can u make me some lasagna I'll pay u

Mfs hungry asl

Tbaby😻
girl call Jabrea she was tryna reach me but I wasn't nowhere near my phone 🤦🏾‍♀️ check n see if she good.

-
I clicked on Jabrea's message first to make sure she was okay. I hadn't heard from her since yesterday and I'm not even sure if she made it home.

Thankfully she responded reassuring me she was good and was at our mama house.

I don't know why Shawn talking bout some lasagna, do he not know that takes a lot of effort to make a pan of lasagna.

On the other hand, some lasagna did sound really good and I wouldn't mind some myself.

I got me a Nature Valley Bar out of the cabinet and went back upstairs to my bedroom. I climbed into bed tucking myself comfortably underneath the covers.

That was stupid as fuck cause these crumbs finna get everywhere.

I wanted to take a nap, but my body was resisting it considering I just woke up not too long ago.

I decided to get on Instagram just to see all of these videos from last night making me tired all over again.

I found videos I posted on my story which is so embarrassing cause I was drunk as hell

I'm not gon lie, I did enjoy myself last night. Even though I don't approve of how late I made it back in the house, I'm glad I went out.

Speaking of that, I'm completely disregarding the fact that Kavell is back. I did miss him, but his arrival was very unexpected and I don't even know if I was ready for him.

I feel like me focusing on myself bettered my self esteem and my self love, I'm quite successful now and I'm proud of myself for it.

I heard my phone ringing startling me out of
my thoughts, and I answered on the second ring.

"Hey Ma, what u doing" I asked

"Nothing, thinking bout barbecuing tomorrow What you doing?" she said sounding like she was moving because all you heard was shuffling in the background.

"Nothing sitting here, tired. What you doing moving stuff? All that movement in the background"

"Girl I'm looking to see if I got ribs in this damn freezer, I might have to go to the store today" she huffed.

"Oh okay, guess who I saw last night at this party I went to."

"Who?" She asked excitedly probably already knowing who it was.

"Kavell." I said and heard a gasp making me chuckle a little.

"Ain't he supposed to be down in Atlanta?" she asked which was the exact same question I had yesterday.

"Yeah but he didn't go into detail about what happened."

"Oh well that's nice seeing him but Ky you been doing good, don't let no body come and mess that up. Cause I already know how you get." she said causing me to sigh heavily rolling my eyes because I knew that she was saying was true.

"Yeah yeah yeah I already know what you finna say, I don't need no lecture I'm too tired"

"Mhmm, but okay I was just seeing what you was doing. Talk to you later" she said and after saying our lil goodbyes the phone call ended.

I was about to get some more sleep considering I barely got enough last night, can't have no eye bags.

-
2:52pm

"Yooooooooo what's the mutha fuckin worddddddddd" Lashawn shouted announcing himself in my house.

I had just woke up so I was still tired and these niggas invited themselves over— blew me.

"Boy shut up you all loud up in hea fa what, don't got no respect" Tamara said rolling her eyes at him

"It used to be Javon being ignorant, now it's you I see" I said rubbing my eyes roughly

"The tables have turned" he said in an English accent

"Boa it's hot as hell in hea the fuck u tryna do hibernate?" Jordan asked scrunching his face up fanning hisself

"You do realize u have on a hoodie... in 80 degree weather.. in the summer.. an- Ight ion need u to keep going" he said cutting me off taking off his hoodie

"Ion smell no food" Trevon said looking around brushing past me

"That's cause I didn't make it yet, duh" I said rolling my eyes

"Yeah that's the issue" he said in a duh tome flicking my neck

"Don't flick me" I said shoving his head

"Nigga cook mfs hungry as hell" He said walking out the kitchen to sit on the couch.

"Starving like Marvin" Javon huffed sitting on the couch grabbing the remote

"Damn this tv big as hell I lowkey could've brought my game" Jordan said putting his hands in his pockets

"Ughhh" I said getting the stuff out of the cabinet to prepare for the lasagna.

"Ion even got no meat, y'all I gotta run to the store right quick" I announced and everybody huffed out of irritation

"Ok it's some snacks in here while y'all doing allat, I'll be right back" I said grabbing my keys and throwing on my slides

"Come on" Trevon said opening the door for me

"Ian know u was coming" I said walking out heading to my car unlocking the doors

"I'm finna make sure you hurry up and Ian playin, finna be on yo ass the whole time" he said as we both got in closing the doors.

"You doing too much, all I gotta get is sum Italian beef and that's it. Ion need a parole officer" I muttered pulling out the driveway as I felt him mugging me

"Fuck u lookin at" I frowned at him

"WhoThe fuck is u talkin to" he asked furrowing his eyebrows

"Uhm the only other person in the car" I said in a duh tone

"Ian these otha niggas I'll get on yo ass" he said warningly

"Ian these otha niggas BOYYY" I said mimicking him laughing hysterically

"It ain't that funny" he said staring at me laugh blankly like he wanted to slap me— it ain't like he was going to anyway.

"It is though" I said stated turning into Jewel's.

"You lame as hell onmymama"

"Boy shut up, and don't fuck up my car" I said parking grabbing the keys opening the drivers door.

"Boa I'm coming hell wrong wit u" he said getting out

We walked in and I headed straight to the meats section and grabbed everything I needed to make these hoodlums food.

I got in the self checkout, and he payed thinking he doing sum.

Boy.

We got back in the car and drove back to my house and walked in to see everyone lounging around either watching the game on the tv or on their phone.

"And they're back!" Jordan said in a British accent

"Shut yo goof ass up" Trevon said throwing an apple hitting him in his chest. I know that shit hurt his lil skinny ass definitely felt that.

"Bitch I'll kill yo dog" Jordan said bucking at him

"Bitch I'll kill you" Trevon retorted sizing him up

"Nigga wassup?" Jordan asked pulling his pants up to his waist pushing Trevon back aggressively

"Would y'all sit down?" Tamara asked raising her voice at them like they was some kids— which it seemed like by the way they were acting.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" They said in unison cocking their heads in her direction making her roll her eyes.

They stay ganging up on my good sis Tamara, she ain't do nothing to them. But it was kind of funny.

"COOK" Lashawn yelled startling me making me mush his face backwards

"Nigga don't you see what I'm doing? Get out my face ugly" I said pinning my hair up and going to the kitchen to wash my hands.

"Mhm" he said excusing hisself from the kitchen.

-
-
"This shit fye" Jordan said stuffing his face getting food all over his mouth like a god damn pig.

"Onna guys" Javon said licking his lips after almost every bite.

"It's Ight" Trevon said throwing away his empty plate making me chuckle.

"Thank you guys, and y'all welcome Ian hear no thank yous!" I said wiping the counter down.

"Girl u know it's all love"Lashawn getting his second piece.

"Whatever" I sighed going upstairs. I needed to listen to my music and I wanted my AirPods to be in while I did so.

"Lemme give u anotha tat" Trevon said appearing behind me scaring me.

"You scared me, and when"

"It don't matter but I got a idea I wanna do" he said entering my room looking around touching everything he came across.

"I don't need u touching everything, you can look without touching" I said looking for my airpod case.

"Shut up" he said throwing a pillow at me

"nigga" I said grabbing a pillow also and throwing it at his head and one thing let to another and he was fighting.

"Tired of yo li ass" he said grabbing me throwing me on the bed

"I'm tired of u too" I said struggling to fight back cause this nigga was strong

"Goofy" I said smacking him on his head loudly

"Smack me again" he said grabbing me by my neck gripping it firmly

"Let me go" I said lowly trying to hide the fact that I was getting a lil wet

"Aw ok" he chuckled letting me go

-
-
-

Lol this book be so fun to write.. but I'm back updating! Hope y'all fw this chapter make sure y'all vote and comment

😘👋🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.6K 47
just read
192K 5.1K 30
40.8K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. • Read it in dark mode for a better experience. • The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...