Alpha, Mate Or Bestfriend?

By howl-to-the-moon

Quinn is all alone; apart from her best friend Jason. What will she do when she finds her mate and secrets be... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Hi Guys!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
New name!

Chapter sixteen

307 15 0
By howl-to-the-moon

Jason's POV

After finalising all the details with Jessica. I decided to call the boys to hang out for an hour before I made Quinn dinner. I haven't seen her much due to training she has been exhausted recently.

Chris and Jamie, My two best friends, arrived not long after I called them. Both had women wrapped around them. Like usual. Both of them are players and I used to be. Not as bad as them I never actually slept with any of the girls I was with. I wanted to save that for my mate.

I grabbed us all a beer and we sat and drank. Talking whilst the girls were still hanging off them. This makes me so glad I'm not like that anymore I much prefer having my beautiful Quinn. She means everything to me. I would kill myself if I lost her.

Quinn's POV

After fifteen minutes of crying I felt my wolf reconnect and I came to my senses. I'm a strong wolf. I have power and I can kick any member of this packs' ass. So I got up and changed in to this special training suit all wolves have for shifting. I wear it because it is more comfortable. I also grabbed my over clothes and put on one set. Stowing a second in my training bag.

I was simply following the orders of my wolf.
I headed down to the training room and spent 30 minutes working on the training dummies. I broke three then thought that I need to leave some for the ready of the pack so I decided to take the risk of shifting and going for a run. My wolf was doing something whilst I was running. Unsure of what I just ran. I ran for at least 30 minutes still kit getting tired. Then I noticed that there were people coming my way so I sprinted to the training room and shifted putting my spare clothes on. Then I headed up to my room. Only to find a very angry Jason....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.7K 33
Joker x werewolf reader Y/n was feeling down her brother and her best friend took her out to a club not any club what happen she fine out the Joker...
211K 7.2K 27
What happens when Mates are rarely found in the wolf shifter community, but an alpha to be just happens to be lucky enough to find his in the new gir...
23.7K 475 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...
351K 7.9K 22
When Bella's father invites the neighboring pack to join them for a week, she finds her mate. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND IT...