Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-4

29.6K 846 84
By MirahSelim

Author Pov

"Here boss we found this behind the wall," Creed informed Cyrus placing Hazel's bags on the floor. Cyrus spared a glance at the worn-out bag and turned his attention to the girl once again.

His cold yet intense gaze stared at her laying figure on the worn-out mattress. After she blacked out he effortlessly threw her on his shoulder and brought her to the basement. But she was still lucky why?

Because in his mansion's basement there are different rooms. And the room he chose for her was the most convenient one and the one which doesn't give horror to people. It's a dark room with an extremely small window that be near the ceiling which you can't even call a window more like a hole.

The walls are painted with black paint which had been peeling off the spider webs are covering the corner. No fan or any heater. Only a worn-out dirty mattress in the corner. The floor had no shaping at all it's a commentary floor that is also covered with utmost dirt.

This room is mostly used to lock someone and to not torture. Her tiny frame was laid on the mattress as her one wrist was chained up. He wasn't ready to take any risk of leaving any chance for her to escape.

He walked towards her laying figure before crouching down beside the mattress. He extended his hand removing the strand of the hair from her face. Her hairs were tied up in a bun but because of continuous running, it had gotten messy.

He leaned his face forward decreasing the distance between their faces. His greenish-grey eyes darken seeing the beauty before him. He had never seen such a beauty before.

No, she's not as beautiful as Ella. Not even close to Ella's looks but there was something different about her beauty that intrigued him. And he knew what it was.

Her eyes. Those big stones of emerald left a huge dent of desire in his cold-ice heart.

The innocence in them triggers his demon. How can someone's eyes hold so much purity and innocence?

The girl's in Cyrus world were far from being innocent and pure. No girl like Hazel has dared to enter his world. And why not this bloody and lustful world can't be a place for such innocent souls.

But now what? This fairy having innocence engraved in her eyes stumbled into his bloody world. She wasn't supposed to collide with a man like him. She wasn't supposed to trigger his monster with her undeniable purity. But poor her. She entered a world that wasn't made for her.

He leaned his face down to her neck before taking her scent in his nostrils. His eyes on their own got shut at the hypnotizing scent of hers.

"Fuck!" He cursed under his breath and in the next moment, his face was completely nuzzling in her crook. This was fucking heaven! She felt like an addictive drug to him. Even her scent was such a seductive invitation without her doing anything.

Creed on the other hand stared at his boss's action with surprised eyes. Wasn't they supposed to kill her? Then what is his boss even doing? He was utterly confused by his actions it doesn't seem like he was planning to kill her.

Cyrus suddenly placed a soft peck on the side of her neck and couldn't help but groan at how soft her skin is. Taking a last sharp long breath of her alluring scent he leaned back but not before placing a soft kiss on her jaw bone.

He stood up from the floor and looked back at Creed nodding his head. Creed opened her handbag first and found nothing much only a broken phone.

"It's broken." Cyrus chuckled in amusement. Such an old fashion phone. It wasn't a smartphone instead of an old model. He opened the back case and pulled the sim out before throwing the broken phone at Creed.

He smiled before breaking the sim into two pieces. He threw the sim on the floor before looking at Creed who had his usual blank face.

"Her that bag. What is in it?" Creed shook his head.

"Nothing only a few clothes and girl's stuff." Cyrus nodded his head before frowning.

"She seems like homeless. Did you find her passport or ID card?" He asked making Creed shake his head.

"No, there is nothing in her bag except for some clothes and basic things." He replied making Cyrus nod his head.

He turned his psychotic gaze at the girl again before narrowing his eyes.

"I don't trust her. It's just so suspicious that such an innocent-looking girl stepped in my den and didn't even recognize me." He said as his suspicious gaze darken as he glared at her unconscious figure.

"Either she's from another country or she simply is trying to fool us. First, we need to confirm what she is? An innocent girl who has no idea about a monster like me or a vicious snake disguised as an innocent lamb." He said making Creed nod his head.

No matter how much that little lamb intrigues his beast he wouldn't let himself be fooled by her innocence till he will be clear of his every suspicion about her. If she's a snake in a sheep disguise then he has no other option but to give her a painful death.

But if she's the epitome of innocence and purity just the way her eyes show then he wouldn't mind letting his triggered monster has his way with her.

Either way, it's her doom and poor her she can't even run away from it. Like he said there is no escape for her.

After a few hours, Hazel blinked her eyes feeling a sharp pain in her head and eyes. Her eyes seemed so heavy and the swelling around them made it more painful for her to open her eyes without feeling pain.

Her eyes finally fell on the disgusting dirty ceiling of the room. The only light bulb in the room made her eyes ache even more because of the lack of light. She tried sitting up pulling her hand to place on her temple but then.

She felt a heavyweight restricting her from moving her hand. She looked at her wrist only to find a heavy chain stopping her actions. She instantly sat up on the mattress trying to break the chain restriction by using her free hand but to no avail.

Tears of frustration started blurring her eyes but the stubborn girl she is didn't stop trying to pull her hand out of the chain but had no success. Her wrist was getting scratches but she was too busy in getting it out of her wrist.

"Stubborn much." She flinched hearing the deep voice coming from the other end of the room.

She snapped her head towards him only for him to come in the light making her bit her lip feeling scared. It was the same killer. Her eyes like a magnet went to his wrist finding the chain bracelet still dangling on his wrist.

Cyrus smirked at her before pulling his hand up and showing her the bracelet.

"Is it clear now? hmm." He mocked her making her glare at him even though she knew this is not the time to lose her temper.

Cyrus's smirk widened watching her glare. It seemed so amusing for him. She looked like an angry cat wanting to claw at his face.

"Yes, I killed that man. Yes, you saw something you shouldn't have beautiful. And now." She gasped out in horror when he pulled a gun out of the back of his sweatpants and stared at it with fake sad eyes.

"What can we do now darling? You have to die." He said making her scoot back as he started walking towards her. Her back hit the wall as she pulled her knees to her chest closing her eyes.

She squeezed her eyes in pure dread and because of her that action tears spilled out of her eyes making him stare at her intensely. The water coming out of her eyes fell on her beautiful cheeks. He gulped licking his lips when the drops made their way to her sharp jawline.

How much he wanted to lick them only he knew. He gritted his teeth shaking his head no, he can't let this little girl play with his sanity like this. She is just a worthless poor girl that he needs to get rid of.

He kneeled in front of her on the mattress as she was balled up in the corner. He placed the gun on her forehead making her let out a cracked sob.

"Please n-no I beg you. I don't want to die please." And it was true. She didn't want to die she can't leave her mother alone. She needs to be alive she can't lose her life for absolutely no reason.

Cyrus stared at her trembling lips as she let those words out. That's what he exactly wanted. Her fear. The more she will fear him the more he could make her do the things he wants.

He smirked tracing the tip of the gun down to her shivering lips. He stared at her lips while caressing them with his gun making her tremble even more.

"You don't want to die." He whispered darkly applying a little pressure on her lips using the gun. She whimpered nodding her head in desperation.

"But you don't have a choice darling either die." She let out a throaty sob hearing his words.

"Please." She whimpered even though inside her she kind of felt defeated.

Cyrus stared at her quivering form with lust filling his veins. How can her tears turn him on? This is beyond masochism.

He suddenly leaned closer to her removing the gun from her lips. His tattoed hand got wrapped around her fragile arm as he roughly pulled her body towards him.

He without any effort pulled her on his laps making her back hit his chest while he wrapped his other arm around her waist to keep her on his laps securely.

Hazel's eyes got snapped open in shock. She tried to struggle but instead was pulled back in his embrace even more. She gasped out in horror when he grabbed her tied-up messy bun in his hand and pulled her head back.

Her head was almost touching his shoulder as he placed his face right beside her letting his cheek brush against her soaked ones.

She whimpered when he licked her jawline wiping the tears away making her froze on his lap. She felt his lips grazing her skin as he whispered the next horrifying words that left her whole being numb in terror.

"Or be my whore. Warm my bed, satisfy me and I will let you live."

_____________________________________

Alright so here is the chapter. Next, I will try to update you soon.

Increase the likes guys and also follow me as much as you can. Also, follow me on Instagram. Its mirah_selim

Till the next adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.4K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
1.7M 55.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
79.5K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
346K 7.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...