WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
Enough
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
New Year, New Celeste
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Slap A Bitch or Jacob
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Chaos Trio Unite
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
The Fight
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Just Us
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions
Deep Talks

Surprise

2.5K 83 6
By its_red_riot_

Just know when it comes down to it, Celeste is the alpha which makes Emmett a omega. I don't make the rules. I also fully plan on writing a mini au of Celeste as Emmett as the grumpy tattoo artist and flower shop sunshine worker, eventually.

Also Family Line is Celeste's song.

Updates were wacky cause I was trying to move out so my dearest apologies. But I'm back so enjoy.

I'm so tired it's so unfair that I can't sleep. We sent Bella off and she looked so happy she's gonna be so mad when she sees I packed her so much lingerie. Obviously I sent her some other stuff but hey it's a honeymoon. And now everyone is finally leaving and I'm one step closer to putting Renee on a plane and back out my life. Thank you Hades.

"Hey I'm gonna head out with Billy." Dad says looking like he just got done sobbing.

"Okay, does that mean I should stay out of the house tonight?" I ask him grinning. "You know to save my innocence?"

"You're so funny." He says with enough sarcasm to make Stiles proud. "I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't old man." I say shrugging. "Achilles and Athena are at the Clearwaters so you have even more privacy, just in case." Seth wanted his own pets so he was borrowing mine to prove he's responsible. I don't know why he has Paul and all them.

"Bye Celeste."

"Bye dad." I watch him walk over to Billy who waved as my dad pushes him away. I smile watching them before I turn and go back into the house. "You know I realized earlier one of you are missing." I said sitting down across from Kate.

"Irina, she has an issue with some of your friends." Kate supplied. "She felt it would be best of her to leave instead of cause a scene."

"Smart." I reply knowing if she had messed with Bella's day I would've ripped her head off. "So what's her beef with the wolves?"

"They killed Laurent." Calvin says sitting next to me, mans has never heard of personal space I swear, I push him till he shifts over. "He was her mate." The. Why the fuck was he sucking old Vickys toes like that? Men. Everyone, at least the vampires were in the living room now. Phil and his wife gone to sleep, thank hades.

"The one who was going to kill Bella?" I ask and he nods. "And she's mad at them?" The lion the witch and the audacity of this bitch. "Good riddance." I mutter and Calvin pinches me. "The pack are good people and if they hadn't killed him I would've. Tell Irina that and if she doesn't like it I'm always in town to talk about it."

"I'll be sure to tell her." Kate says laughing. Bree comes to sit next to me before snuggling into my side. She's like a cat sometimes. "We haven't been introduced."

"Right this is Bree and hiding in the corner is Andrew." I tell her.

"Carlisle you're coven just keeps growing." Carmen says smiling warmly at Bree who tries to hide as they look at her.

"Actually we're in Celeste's coven not Carlisle." Andrew says as if the idea alone offends him. The Denalis eyes all look to me and I shrug.

"You heard the child." I mutter suddenly wishing I could hide like Bree.

"But when you marry Emmett you'll merge with the Cullens right?" Tanya asks and suddenly I wished I ripped her head off when I first learned of her. I don't care if she doesn't want Emmett she's just nosey now.

"No she has her own treaty with the wolves, merging would cause problems." Emmett tells her. Ha hoe back up, and mind the business that pays you.

"Not that it's a good idea, the wolves don't like me." Bree mumbles.

"Uh which wolf?" I ask because Paul and Logan who are the main ones who be around love her and Andrew weirdly enough. Like super weird. Or maybe it's their need to have pups and they're mother henning.

"The young one with the long hair." SETH? Seth loves everyone he's a puppy. "He just like stared at me for a while before he disappeared like completely from the wedding." OMFG. (Also to be clear Logan and Seth both kept their long hair. Fuck canon. Also official face claim for him added to breaking Dawn part 1)

"I'm so telling Leah." I say reaching for my phone. "He doesn't hate you kid. Promise."

"I'm confused." Andrew says and I shake my head. "Real helpful."

"I try." I mutter. "Hey touch Kate's hand for me."

"Will it injure me?"

"Only if you let it." I mumble waiting for Leah to text me back. "Triple dog dare you."

"Fine." He says finally moving from the shadows and approaching Kate. She smiles and holds her hand out he sighs and touches her palm before screeching and jumping back. "Que se jodan ti y su madre."

"Right back at you." I say laughing at him. "Oh man I can't believe you fell for that."

"I will fuck your mom."

"Yea have fun with that." I say not looking up because Leah is not texting me back fast enough. Hello I'm having heart palpitations here. Not really obviously. "I'm sure you'll fix all your mommy issues that way."

"Whatever." He looks over at Kate. "Diablo." He mutters.

"Wanna go hunting?" Bree asks him jumping up, she's literally a ball of sunshine. I am so excited for this new development with Seth.

"Sure kid let's go." He says and shoots me a glare before they disappear.

"What's Leah saying?" Emmett asks taking the seat Bree left.

"Nothing she's probably to busy getting laid." I mumble. "I need to gossip here." Is it really gossip? I don't know man.

"I think you'll survive." He jokes and I tap his leg and use my attempt at Kate's power he flinches back and I grin at him. "We've made a mistake." He says to Calvin.

"Wait till I modify it and figure out the chidori." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Would that make me Rin?" He asks and it's so cute that he knows. I should suck his dick for that.

"Could also make you Sakura. But that would make me Saskue so yea Rin."

"Doesn't Gaara also get hit?"

"Again would make me Saskue so I'll be kakashi and you'll be Rin."

"Fair enough."

"It's like they're speaking." Calvin says and I flip him off. "Whatever weirdos."

"Come on I got something to show you." Emmett says standing.

-

"Is this some kink thing?" I ask as he leads me though the woods. He blindfolded me and I promised I wouldn't pull an Eggward and look into his head. Rookie mistake. "I'm not into this."

"You're so funny." He says like I'm not the inventor of sarcasm.

"Well obviously. I have to keep you on your toes in hour old age somehow." He laughs before stopping me. "Is this the part where you kill me?"

"No this is the part where I kiss you. Okay?" I nod and he wraps his hand around my neck before kissing me. Good lord I love him. "Wait wait I want to show you something." He said pulling back and I whined a little, gods I'm horny, maybe I am into this whole blindfold thing. He pushes me forward a little. "Okay here."

He takes off the blindfold and I'm looking at a house. It's beautiful and the outside is black. "Emmett."

"It's yours, or ours really." He says and I think I would be crying if I could. I've been emotional, obviously. "I know you won't leave Forks but you want privacy so it's ours." Bitch I'm emotional. "And there's rooms for Andrew and Bree, because they're in your coven. Although I would prefer them not be here when we're busy." I smile and turn to face him.

"You got me a house?" I ask him and he nods. "That's like insane Emmett."

"I know." He smiles at me with those stupid fucking dimples.

"I love you."

"I love you too, so much Celeste." He presses his forehead to mine. "So much."

"So wanna christen the house?"

"Hell yea babe."

-

They did not get right into christening the house because Celeste wanted a full tour and Emmett was not one to deny her anything. Even if he so desperately wanted to fuck her.

"So you got me a house and then you decorated it perfectly." She says wrapping her arms around his neck. "How'd I get so lucky?"

"We both know I'm the one who got lucky here babe." He says pulling her closer to him. "I'm just giving you everything you deserve."

"Mmm this might be better than dirty talk." She says leaning up till their noses touched. "I love it. I love you."

"Love you too." He mumbles closing the gap and kissing her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 345 11
What if more vampires come to forks? 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝙾𝙲♡︎ (Twilight) I don't own the twilight saga I only own my OC's.
93.7K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
325K 6K 62
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ, ɢᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ ---- "You saved me the day we met, and you kept saving me from every moment...
32.5K 1.2K 20
my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand ROSALIE HALE 𝒙 FEMALE OC ! TWILIGHT SAGA STAND-ALONE ©edenvgard