Mercy (MxM) (COMPLETED)

By PastelDumpster

Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Elliot, Sawyer, and Teagan have been in a polyamorous bdsm relationship for about... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter One- Interview
Chapter Two- Joining
Chapter Three- Soda Pop
Chapter Four- Master Sawyer
Chapter Five- Punishment
Chapter Six- Kids
Chapter Seven- Troublemakers
Chapter Eight- Trauma
Chapter Nine- Public Scene
Chapter Ten- Claude
Chapter Eleven- Virginity
Chapter Twelve- Hayes
Chapter Thirteen- Twosome
Chapter Fourteen- Dream
Chapter Sixteen- Clear Minds
Chapter Seventeen- Fantasies
Chapter Eighteen- Kinbaku
Chapter Nineteen- King
Chapter Twenty- Love vs Lust
Chapter Twenty One- Fear
Chapter Twenty Two- Proposal
Chapter Twenty Three- Self Harm
Chapter Twenty Four- Art
Chapter Twenty Five- VIP
Chapter Twenty Six- Family
Chapter Twenty Seven- Morning With the Grayson's
Chapter Twenty Eight- Demonstration
Chapter Twenty Nine- NEFF
Chapter Thirty- Wife?
Chapter Thirty One- Break
Chapter Thirty Two- Pottery
Chapter Thirty Three- Break Up
Chapter Thirty Four- Kindred
Chapter Thirty Five- Even
Chapter 35 Bonus- Sawyer and the Duo
Chapter Thirty Six- Ours
Chapter Thirty Seven- Insecurities
Chapter Thirty Eight- Therapy Session
Chapter Thirty Nine- The Parents
Chapter Forty- Adoption
Chapter Forty One- Routine
Chapter Forty Two- Promise
Chapter Forty Three- Claude's Old Dom
Chapter Forty Four- Legacy
Chapter Forty Five- Suspension
Chapter Forty Six- Find Me
Chapter Forty Seven- In My Head
Chapter Forty Eight- Gender Confusion
Chapter Forty Nine- Parental Judgement
Chapter Fifty- Dom Again
Chapter Fifty One- We're Graysons
Chapter Fifty Two- Night Terror
Chapter Fifty Three- Fable
Chapter Fifty Four- The Dress
Chapter Fifty Five- Grand Opening
Chapter Fifty Six- The Closet
Chapter Fifty Seven- Selfish
Chapter Fifty Eight- Healthy
Chapter Fifty Nine- When Our Eyes Met
Chapter Sixty- Mercy

Chapter Fifteen- Exhibitionism

2.7K 66 2
By PastelDumpster

Chapter Fifteen-

Beau

"Are you comfortable with that?" Teagan asks as I strip out of my clothes.

Since it's my last day as part of the foursome, Teagan suggested that we do a public scene. I hadn't thought about it much, but I am an exhibitionist. I like the thought of being watched and although I'm shy normally, I like being the center of attention at the club.

I am a bit nervous that Claude might see. Obviously I don't want him to think differently of me, and I'm sure he would if he saw me getting fucked by three guys.

Claude told me that he wants me to do whatever I want when it comes to my relationship with Teagan. He wants me to get all of the fulfillment I can out of this before I sign a contract with him, and he promised that he wouldn't see me differently no matter what.

"Yes, Master. I'm very comfortable with that." I tell him, kneeling in the center of the room once I'm naked. Sawyer and Elliot are laying on the bed, patiently waiting.

"Good. I'll blindfold you before we go on the stage. The scene will be light bondage and some toys. Nothing too intense, but Sawyer and Elliot will join us." Teagan explains, making me nod.

He walks towards me after getting some things out of the drawer. He wraps a blindfold around my head, tying it securely so that I can't see.

I stand when he tells me to and wait for his next command. I feel his hands on me, his fingers brushing over my nipples before his hand moves down more to grab my length.

I moan softly and take deep breaths as my length gets harder. Eventually, he slips a ring around my cock, making me whine. I hate that thing. Orgasm denial can be really painful after a while.

He kisses my neck gently, and soon enough I feel the pinch of the nipple clamps. They're a little painful, but not in a bad way. I like how they feel. "Ah... mmm."

"You're so cute, Princess." He hums in my ear before lightly smacking my ass and pulling back.

I try to listen closely to where he's at, but his footsteps are completely silent. I don't hear anything else until Teagan tells Sawyer and Elliot that we're about to leave.

I've gotten more comfortable with my body. I know that I'm small, but It doesn't bother me as much anymore. Especially now that I know how many doms are really interested in me. I haven't been naked out in the open yet, but the thought excites me. Especially since the blindfold keeps me from seeing everyone else.

"Beau. Do you trust me?" Teagan asks, putting his hands on my cheeks to press his lips to my forehead.

"Yes, Master. Undeniably so." I respond instantly. I don't even need to think about it. Master Teagan would never let me get hurt. I know that whatever he plans to do to me won't push me past my limits, and if it does then I'll use my safe word and he'll stop.

"Good." He responds. He takes my hand and I feel him hook my finger through the loop of his pants so that he can lead me without needing me to see.

We walk for a while, and I can tell that we're drawing attention. I hear a people talking but I'm sure it's because we have to walk through the main area of the club to get to the back area behind the stage.

"Try to zone out, Beau. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks." Elliot suggests as he kisses the back of my shoulder.

I smile and blush. I slam into Teagan's back when he stops, and instantly apologize. "S-Sorry, Master."

"It's okay, princess. Remember, if anything makes you uncomfortable or if you feel unsafe then you..."

"I'll use my safewords, Master. Reliance to slow down and Mercy to stop." I respond.

"And if you can't speak?"

"Clap twice." I answer again. Master always stresses our safety and comfort above all else. It makes me very relaxed with him.

"Good boy. We'll start now." He tells me before leading once again.

The room is much quieter now, but I know that people are still there. I can hear footsteps, whispers, and even the clinking sound of someone setting their drink down.

I've seen Teagan do public scenes with Elliot and Sawyer. Unlike some doms, Teagan never plays to the crowd. He focuses solely on us. It's as if he doesn't care about the people watching at all. Today, I get to be the center of attention.

When he stops, I make sure to stop as well, not crashing into him this time. I let go of his belt loop and spread my feet shoulder width apart, standing with my back straight and head forward.

"Good boy." He praises, making me grin. I gasp softly when he lifts me up, placing me on my back on a bench. It's got leather padding to make it more comfortable.

Master Teagan takes my hands and uses rope to tie my wrists together before tying them to the edge of the bench. He uses cuffs with Sawyer and Elliot, but I like the way the rope feels rubbing against my wrists.

Once my arms are immobilized, Mater Teagan gets in between my legs, he has me bend my knee so that my calves are touching my thighs. I obey, holding still as he ties me up so that I can't stretch out my legs.

Everything he does to restrict me just succeeds at making me get hard. The rope and blindfold make me long for more.

"You're getting so hard, and I haven't even touched you yet. You like the thought of everyone watching you? You like all the attention." He whispers in my ear, making me nod quickly.

He reaches out to tug at the nipple clamps, making me let out a loud moan. "Ah... M-Master. More, please?"

He pushes my thighs further apart and starts stretching my hole with slick fingers. He keeps moving them in and out, pushing them in deep so that he can poke around for my sensitive spot.

A few seconds later, I feel a finger tap the bottom of my chin a few times. I know it isn't Teagan's hand because I can feel both of his on me. I don't bother thinking too much and just let my jaw drop, moaning softly when I feel the head of a cock slip past my lips.

I lick and suck as much as I can, moaning when Teagan rubs his fingers against my prostate. Eventually he pulls his fingers out and tugs on the nipple clamps, making me shout in pain and pleasure.

Master Teagan lines himself up with my hole and before I can think about it, he slams into me at the same time the cock slams into my mouth. Judging from how rough he's fucking my face, I'm assuming it's Sawyer. Elliot is usually more gentle with me. It's like he's scared I'll break.

My eyes start to water as the pain and pleasure mix. Teagan is thrusting into me roughly and Sawyer is pushing himself into my mouth and down my throat, hardly giving me time to catch my breath.

After a minute longer, I feel a mouth wrap around my leaking cock. That's definitely Elliot. He's really talented when it comes to that. I let out my moans, not holding any sounds back at all. It's frustrating that I can't cum. I feel like I'll explode.

Feeling Teagan ramming into me while Sawyer shoves his cock down my throat and Elliot sucks me off is incredible. The part that's really getting me off is knowing that we're being watched. I like the idea of people seeing me like this. It's not that I'm a slut, but I like showing that I can please people. I like feeling promiscuous.

Teagan tugs on the nipple clamps once again, making me moan and get teary eyed at the same time. My nipples are probably the most sensitive part of my body, and the clamps always make them super sore, but I like it.

He leans down and kisses my ear while fucking me even harder. "You're so cute, Beau. I bet you like having all these eyes on you. I'll let you cum after Sawyer and I do, okay?"

I can't really respond because of how roughly Sawyer is using my mouth, but I'm sure he knows that I heard him.

I clench around him and suck Sawyer harder, trailing my tongue up the underside of his length. After a moment longer, Sawyer shoves himself into my mouth completely and fills my throat with his cum.

I moan softly and swallow it down without a second thought. It feels amazing. When he pulls out, I moan louder, attempting to move my hips to make Teagan cum quicker, but it doesn't work all that well.

Elliot pulls his mouth off of my cock so now Teagan is the only one I can feel. I can tell that he's getting closer to his peak.

He wraps his hand around my cock and strokes me a few times, grabbing the ring, ready to press the button to take it off. He kisses my ear gently and licks the shell.

"You really enjoy being watched, don't you. What if I told you that your little crush is staring at you like he wants to come up here and join us?" He tells me, chuckling softly before taking the ring off and continuing. "Cum, pet."

I arch my back and cum on my chest with a loud scream. Teagan thrusts into me a few more times before filling me up.

My embarrassment doesn't have time to really process. I wonder if he was telling the truth. Did Claude really watch? For some reason the thought makes me blush and start getting turned on again.

Luckily, Teagan ignores it and keeps swiftly untying me. After the ropes are all off, he takes me into his arms and carries me off the stage. I'm sure he's taking me back to the playroom.

Once we stop and he places me on the bed, he takes my blindfold off and smiles down at me. "You did so good, Princess. That was amazing. I'm really proud of you."

I smile at the sound of the praise as he walks off to start running a bath. For my first public scene, that was amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
2M 43.5K 50
18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than anything, all Aiden wanted was the perfe...
43.3K 1.6K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...
66.4K 3.6K 42
Kink Club owner, Zachary Coles would openly tell you commitment and monogamy are for fools and hedonism was the only game he subscribed too. That was...