remember me? (union academy x...

By dabi-blueflames24

bullied, tortured, and beaten to near death by his so called "classmates" and "teachers" who swore to help hi... More

bio
prologue part 1
prologue part 2
aftermath and anguish
prologue (finale): introductions
chapter 1: the chase
bio 2
chapter 2: home life
chapter 2.5: out with the old..
chapter 3: in with the new..
chapter 4: home again
chapter 5: devil pests
chapter 6: preparations and regret
chapter 7: an unexpected reunion
chapter 8: civil war
omni verse arc
chapter 10: ALL OUT WAR
epilogue: forgiveness?
volume 2 teaser trailer

chapter 9: saddening revelation (short)

2.3K 33 27
By dabi-blueflames24

Intro:

Everyone was bewildered from the surprising reveal, courtesy of invictus revealing that he is magis father, and y/ns grandfather.

Invictus snapped his fingers and teleported all of unions students away.

Y/n turned to magi, also shocked by this revelation.

Y/n: mom..?

Magi: y/n..I...-

Invictus: aw what magi? You didn't tell your son about me? I'm insulted. That my own daughter wouldn't tell my grandson that I even exist.

Y/n: is it true Mom? Is he my grandfather?

Magi: sadly yes...but why are you even here father?

Invictus: well I was the one who aided union and sent them here in the first place, and dulled all of your powers so that you all had less of a chance of winning.

Izuku: wait that was you!?

Invictus: indeed it was. I was even spectating the battle as it occured, and I'm actually suprised that you all prevailed.

Grey: why would you do that!?

Invictus: because my grandson there has been training ti such an extent that even I can feel his presence when he charges up to his limit. So I thought that I'd give him a little test drive. And he was able to defeat the two most powerful beings on unions team with less than a quarter of his power. It seems my Demon energy may have kicked in as well as your god ki.

Y/n: wait..Demon energy?

Invictus: yes. You see, magis mother, your grandmother was a goddess, just like magi. And I am THE Demon lord, however I have gone by many names, like, DARK GAIA, SATAN and of course, INVICTUS.

y/n: wait, so your THE satan!?

Invictus: indeed I am, that faker sirzech constantly pretends to be the devil King. Little does he know that he is the false king sitting on MY throne. I aligned myself with him simply because of the fact that union provided a small challenge for you.

Y/n: then why dint you just destroy them?

Invictus: oh I will. But I see you as a worthy successor for me. Someone who could surpass me in every way, so as long as I keep throwing these challenges your way, you will further prove yourself to be worthy of being my rival and rightful successor. I already attempted this by creating magi, yet she fell in love with a disgusting human who didn't didn't possess any power, but with you there is actually hope.

Y/n: y-your crazy..

Invictus: oh that I am aware of. Also as I was here...

I payed my great grandchildren a visit.

Y/ns eyes widened, and that shock swiftly turned into pure anger and hatred.

Y/n: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTERS...?

Invictus: ahhh, there's that Demon energy I sense emerging. But I sent them over to union, for your final test shall begin now. I will give you a total of thirty minutes to prepare yourselves, because, soon you and union will engage in all out war.
But I must warn you, when you all arrive, union has a barrier which has increased everyone's strengh a thousand times over.  And your abilities will be depleted by a substantial amount. So prepare yourselves for the fight if your lives!

He said as he formed a purple cloud and teleported away.

Y/n: mom....

Magi turned to her son, with a worried expression.

Y/n: GET EVERYONE READY....

BECAUSE THERES GONNA BE HELL TO PAY!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next chapter: ALL OUT WAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.6K 35
Yn ln was bullied in union academy ignored by the teachers till he was killed by his bullies and turned to light and disappeared till he was brought...
30.3K 648 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
60.5K 897 20
[Completed] ... A Student bullied till he was offered another. Another way of being taught. The student accepted and left the academy leaving his tor...
247K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...