Forbidden Attractions (Book #...

By Xx_Life_to_Live_xX

"Sometimes the hardest choice you have to take, is also the right one." ... More

Author's Note
Forbidden Attractions
CAST
CAST (Extras)
00. looking for samantha
01. all is fair in love & war
02. welcome to london
03. family dinners and dilemas
04. meet the morettis
05. remedy for heartbreak
06. fool me once
07. crazy attracts crazy
08. cocktail parties and pretty dresses
09. what are best-friends for
10. delirium
11. loves me, loves me not
12. la bella angele
13. the wolf's bride
14. there's a villian in every story
15. out of chances
16. gifts and cheesy nicknames won't mend the past
17. who'd you kill this time?
18. fashion shows and shocking news
19. ambush
21. an eye for an eye
22. a chaotic mess called drunken lust
23. the fall of the mighty king
24. the mafia queen
25. let's kill this show
26. between sinners and saints
27. compromises
28. just let her go

20. deadly poison

112 7 2
By Xx_Life_to_Live_xX

HER POV

A light knock awoke me from my slumber. Reluctantly, I sat up and and rubbed my tired eyes. After the events from the prior night, I was left tired.

"Come in," I called out and the door opened.

"Buongiorno dolcezza (Good morning my dear)," Loretta greeted as she stepped into my room with a silver food cart that had tea and biscuits on it. "The master and his sister, Ms Alessandra left this morning. Mr Villanueva asked that I bring you some tea to relieve the stress from last night."

"Thank you, Loretta," I smiled at her gratefully.

       She took the porcelain tea kettle and poured some of it into the matching teacup. I let the warm liquid cool for a bit before taking a sip. It was quite refreshing, but soothing at the same time.

       "Do you happen to know where Alessandra and Dante left to?" I asked curiously before taking another sip of the tea.

       Loretta shook her head. "They left in the early hours of the morning."

Caterina stepped into my room with a frown upon her face. She crossed her arms over her chest in a sassy manner.

"We have guests and your still in bed?" Caterina asked and my eyebrows knitted together.

"What guests?" I asked confused.

"Your parents arrived to take Andrea home," Caterina replied. "I thought Dante had told you."

"He must have forgotten in the midst of all the chaos," I said as I stepped out of the bed. The whole room began spinning, like it did every morning. An extreme nausea followed it.

I rushed toward the bathroom, but the nausea subsided before I could reach the toilet.

"Are you alright?" Caterina asked.

I nodded my head as I rest my palms on the brown marble sink counter. I tried my best to avoid Caterina's questioning gaze.

"What is it Sam?"

The tears just flowed out of me. I did not even feel like crying but my body was just doing what the hormones told them.

Caterina moved closer. "Samantha, you're starting to worry me now."

I sighed. "I'm pregnant."

Caterina's eyes widened as her hand clasped onto her mouth.

"Is it Dante's?" She asked wearily and I shook my head. A look of disappointment flashed through her eyes upon hearing my answer. Caterina loved children, so of course she would be excited to be an aunt.

"I found out yesterday and I need to ask you not to tell Dante," I begged. "This has to be a secret—at least until I can find a way to break the news to your brother."

"Oh wow, this—this is huge," Caterina leaned onto the door trying to process the news. "I don't think my brother will react well to the news."

"I do not care how he reacts," I said. "After I tell him, I am leaving. This child deserves their mother and their father."

       Caterina looked at me sympathetically. She and I were both unaware of how Dante would react.

       "Are you going to tell your parents?" Caterina asked, reminding me that my family was awaiting for us downstairs.

       I shook my head. "I will tell them after I have told Dante."

       Caterina nodded understandingly as she propped herself up.

       "I will let them know you will be with them shortly," Caterina said before leaving the bathroom.

       I walked over to my walk-in closet and picked out a simple white dress. It hugged me in all the right places and you could see the almost unnoticeable bump beginning to form. I smiled at it adoringly.

As I reached the final steps, I found my mother scolding Andrea while my father leaned on the wall watching the scene display in front of him with an amused smile. None of them noticed my presence until I cleared my throat.

"My princess!" My dad rushed over to hug me followed by my mom.

Andrea seemed grateful that they were doting on me rather than scolding her. I hugged both of my parents, happy to see them.

"How has the asshole been treating you?" My mom asked, earning a scowl from my father.

"Camille!" My dad scolded but my mother paid not attention to him.

       "You mustn't worry about your daughter Ms Moss," Dante's loud, manly voice echoed through the room. He stood at the entrance with a pair of gray slacks and black button-up shirt. The black cotton fabric cling onto his upper body tightly, outlining his six pack and muscular chest. "You done checking me out Bella?"

My eyes flushed a deep shade of red as I was caught redhanded. Dante smirked smudgily, satisfied by my reaction.

       My mom glared at Dante. "I was asking my daughter not you."

       "Camille!" Dad hissed, but he was once again ignored by my mother. 

       "I have been good," I assured and this seemed to calm my mother.

       "I trust that you stay true to your word," my mom whispered to Dante before giving me one last goodbye hug. "Come on, Andrea!"

       Andrea scurried after our mother, a frightened look on her face. She was sure to pay the consequences of her actions. Dad followed after them after giving my forehead a light peck. He shook hands with Dante on his way out.

       As I walked over to one of the couches, I felt my lower abdomen begin to cramp up. I rubbed the area aiming to soothe it.

       "Where did you guys go this morning?" Caterina asked as she picked up the whiskey bottle and poured herself a glass.

       "We went to meet up with some of the neighboring mob bosses," Dante explained as he copied his sister's actions. "None of them are willing to corporate."

       "Dante is without wife yet and they do not expect the lineage to continue," Alessandra added. "They are very patriarchal—like our dear papà (dad)."

"We need more of Esmeralda and the Sokolovs help..." Dante's voice faded into the background as my cramps intensified. I tried moving around to ease the comfort but something told me this was not normal.

"Samantha you're bleeding!" Caterina gasped as her eyes widened in horror.

I followed her gaze and noticed my once white dress was now a bright scarlet color. I let out a shriek as another cramp hit, this time harder.

I looked at Caterina. "My baby... I am losing my baby."

Derek rushed into the room while Dante picked me up from the couch. I could feel my eyes growing heavy as he ordered Alessandra to get the family doctor.

"Stay with me, Bella. Stay with me!" Dante pleaded but I could not hold any longer. I let the white darkness welcome me with open arms.

Author's Note
Hola my lovelies!! Happy Friday! So, I decided that I wanted more drama and tensions to rise. Will they be able to save Sam and the baby? Let me know what you guys think will happen next. It is finally the weekend and your girl finally has got herself a vacay. I am going to take a rest for two days and enjoy myself some time in Pennsylvania and then go to the Jersey Shore beaches. Therefore, I will be updating the chapters for this book because I already have them done, but I am not too sure about Matches. I may take a quick hiatus. Nonetheless, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and stays safe. I will see you all next Wednesday with another chapter.
Xoxo, Liz

Song: Small Bump (cover) - Jocelyn Scofield

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 55
His eyes narrowed at me, looking me up from head to toe in a slow almost seductive manner. I tried my best not to shudder from the intensity in his g...
623K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
297K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...
3.4M 84.3K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...