Dream School ( BTS x reader )

By anisroziana24

It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encou... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
ยฌ Chapter 10 ยฌ
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~

~ Chapter 21 ~

237 11 0
By anisroziana24

Jungkook POV

Mr. Yoo: Is everyone already here? ( He shouted )

Students: Yess sir!

Mr.Yoo: Good!.. Now let's start. 1st we do 100m for male. Who wants to do first step forward. ( He said while clapping his hands once )

I look at Teahyung to know if he wanted to join first. He then said

Teahyung: You go first. I'll be with Y/n after you've done ( He said I then agreed )

I then walked to the front followed by a few male students.

Mr.Yoo: Alright this group will do the 1st round first. After this group finished, I want the next group to be lined up already. It's that clear?

Students: Yes sir!

Mr. Yoo: Good! I don't want a slow folks in this athletics club.

Students: Yes sir!

Mr. Yoo: Now 1st group follow me.

Arrived at the starting point, we began lining up in the lines. I went to the furthers number. Before we began Mr.Yoo had talked about some rules about running then after that he then brought out his fake guns.

Mr. Yoo: On your mark

All of us walked and crouched down making a ready positioned.

Mr.Yoo: Get set..... ( slowly pointing the gun upwards )

I inhaled some of air.

PANG!

I quickly bolted off pushing my feet at the same time as the gun shoot. My speed accelerate repeatedly and like old times I'm the first one to arrive. All of the girls were cheered for me. I waved at them giving back a wild screamed. I went back to Teahyung and Y/n.

Teahyung: Like old times yea? ( he smiles at me proudly )

Me: Yeah it is ( we then made our signature bro hands moves )

I then faced towards Y/n in anticipating puppy dog eyes. She sighed and nodded in pleased at me. To be honest I can do all kinds of sports just to get her praised. I smiled widely at her being replied by her sharp eyes looking at me. " I can see a bit of proud in her eyes".

Mr. Yoo: Alright the next group follow me.

Teahyung: Watch over her cause now is my turn to shine ( he said in exhaled while stretching his body )

Y/n: I can take care of myself guy-...

Me: You can do it bro! ( I cheered for him completely ignoring y/n's words )

Skip After Teahyung's run.

He got in the second place to which I'm surprised. " I know that teahyung was not that a sport kind of person but he's also fast I'm not joking but maybe his opponent were more athletic than him I guess". A bit upset. Then I felt Y/n hand soflty brushed once at the back of my body in assuring manner. I then faced down at her but she look elsewhere. I smiled warmly at her.

I felt much better now, she then replied with a small nod. "She sense my heart really well". I can't contained my smile at her. Then Teahyung came to us.

Teahyung: Sorry guys... I came in second ( he said while rubbing his nape )

Me: Is alright bro! cause I know my bro always does the best he can ( try to cheer him up while head locking him ), besides our fan also said ' it's okay~' ' it's okay~' ( copying our fan did )

Teahyung: (chuckled ) yeah~ ( smiling now )

Y/n came to him and gave him a thumbs up to which he also did it and brought his hand against her little thumbs up. He then chuckled.

Teahyung: I didn't know if your sincere Y/n ( obviously teasing y/n's small hand and both of us laughed )

I thought she'd be mad but it was really the opposite. She just stood there while looking at us laughing.

Skip after finish 100m for male.

Mr. Yoo: Alright now... is 100m for female turns. For those who want to go first pleased step forward. ( he said )

It's already female's turn but Y/n were still in the toilet. She just went a minute ago. Maybe she did something only female does. I continued watching the female groups doing the run. As the gun fires the female shoot out sprinting there way towards the finishing line. It was unexpectedly fast for a woman but still slow for the boys. It was amazing to see that some of the girls are wiling to join this extreme club though having a very frail body. It really does increased my respect towards them.

I was overthinking myself till I didn't heard that teahyung had rock me back and forth to get my attention.

Teahyung: Heyy kookie stop spacing out! Y/n is not here yet and it was the last group for the female. ( He said panicking )

I instantly stood up followed by Teahyung.

Me: We better search for her ( I said, and he nodded )

As we're about to walk away we heard her.

Y/n: Sorry guys I accidently slept in the bathroom while....you know ( she said now trying to catch everything that she had missed )

Both of us: You what?! ( we shout at her in the same time )

We're so beyond belief that she had just slept in the bathroom while doing her business.

Y/n: Keep it down will ye...is it my turn? ( she asked us )

Teahyung: Oh right Y/n! you must run quickly to the tracks!. it was already the last group for 100m female ( He panicked pointing the last group )

Y/n: Oh shoot ( she said while quickly running towards Mr.Yoo who busy telling them the rules )

Jungkook: Fuh~ that's a closed one...( Sigh~ ) But how even she falls a sleep in the bathroom? ( I asked Teahyung )

Teahyung: I don't even know where to start thinking ( we nod in agreement )

Skipping to Y/n's preparing for run after receiving nagging from Mr.Yoo.

Me: How well do you think Y/n will do bro? ( I said while concentrating Y/n from far getting serious ).

Teahyung: I don't know..you?... ( also focusing Y/n )

Both of us were now sitting at the stadium stands high enough to see everything.

Me: She's very unpredictable if you asked me ( I said while he hump in agreement )

Y/n was in the middle part of the lines. I can't see her face very clearly. I badly want to know what expression she did. Then they slowly walked towards the starting point and they did the 'get ready' positioned. I'm getting nervous myself so does teahyung cause I can see his feet repeatitively tapping on the floor. Then Mr.Yoo slowly point out his gun upwards and

PANG!

It shocked the both of us. I saw that Y/n's hills pushed off the exact time like literally at the perfect time as Mr.Yoo pushed the trigger. " Is she tried to take the risk by thinking when will Mr.Yoo pull the trigger and already set her body into perfection? That's madness!. How can she do that very easily but dangerously?". I thought to myself in disbelieved while looking at her marvelous sprinting posed.

We cheered for her till she was almost reach the finishing line, but we celebrate it to soon. Y/n just trip herself forward, with her super fast momentum against the sudden brake really set her flew up in the air.

Me and teahyung: Y/N! WATCH OUT! ( both of us were now running as fast as we can towards her )

But instead of her getting injured, she did something unbelievable. As if the whole world were in slow-mo, we saw Y/n's right hand had touched the ground and force fully pushed herself upwards and make a perfect front flip. She then perfectly landed after the finishing line and just stood there while looking down at her right hand.

WOAAHHHHHH!!!!!

All of the students including us were screaming madly towards her. We quickly ran up to her.

Me: That was the most beautiful and most incredible things I've ever seen in my whole life! ( literally screaming )

Teahyung: You're sooo awesome Y/n~ I think I have a crush on you ( practically squealing towards her )

Then all of the student ran up to her and started to praise her. " Oh no... I forgot she still not getting used to this kind of thing". I thought while looking at her. I can see teahyung try to walk her away from the crowd but it was already too late. We've been sworm by them. I can see her discomfort but try to fight it.

All of them were praising her and told her how amazing she was. I then spotted a male student went so close to her and admire her. My face instantly frowning. I then turned to look at her. She was spacing out and went back to them.

Y/n: instinct.... I guess ( while looking at the man )

all of the students: wooahh~~~ ( admiring her )

Mr.Yoo: alright alright that's enough. You guys can take a break now but not you Y/n. I have something to say to you. That's all for today we will be continuing this next week because of some reason.

Me and Teahyung quickly glared at him to which he didn't realised it.

Y/n: Alright ( she said blankly still processing the crowd)

The stadium were now empty leaving Mr.Yoo, Y/n, Me and Teahyung.

Mr.Yoo: That includes the 2 of you guys. I want to speak with her in private. ( He said sternly )

We then walked away before giving him a death glare.

We were now far away from them. I can see that Mr.Yoo was talking to her but there's no expression. " What are they talking about?". Then I felt my phone buzzing non-stop. I took it out and saw Jin's ID. I clicked on the green buttons and said.

Me: hello Hyung? You cannot believed what we're seeing today. Y/n was amaz- ( Got caught off by Jin )

Jin in the phone: Go to the stadium VIP room right now. (sternly)

Me: Alright Hyung ( he ended the call )

I then look at teahyung and tell him everything.

Arrived at the VIP room.

Me: Hyung we're here~ What are you wanted to talk- ( Got cut off again by a mysterious aura coming from the hyungs )

: What's going on here? ( I then asked while teahyung looking at them one by one)

No responds. We waited patiently till Jin spoke.

Jin: What she did earlier were indeed a masterpiece ( He said seriously )

: But.. the way she's about to injure herself severely really made us all worried sick. ( Now facing to the front with intense expressions )

Both of us gasped in shocked of how miserable it will be if she hadn't do that. It made my skins shivered by just imagining her injuries.

Jimin: I did impressed of how she manage to do an emergency jump with that full power force, skilled fully. It made me wonder about her life. ( Jimin said while intertwining his both hands and leaned against his lips in thoughts )

Namjoon: Actually, I already told my secretary to search all about Y/n's life backgrounds ( He replied )

Jimin: Oh really! Nice hyung~ ( Giving him a thumbs up )

Suga: Don't forget to tell us if you already have it. I want to know also. I think all of us too. ( He replied coolly )

J-hope: I'm very excited to hear all about her ( he said )

Me: I hope it turns out just a normal information to be honest.

Teahyung: Why do you think like that?

Now everyone facing me.

Me: Cause after talking with her this past few days till now. I received some parts of herlife style and story. and most of it were a mystery and kind of bad too.

: Do you guys not realised how odd that she didn't know us even though were basically famous people around the world?. And how easily she does a stunt with that skirt of hers?. And how she'd got put in the medic room due to lack of praiseness?. and a lot of things that had happened to me by her that made me even more worried about her passed life. That's why I was thinking about that earlier.

The room were now filled with silence after I said that. When suddenly...

BZZZZZZ BZZZZZ

Both mine and teahyung's phone went off. We both then pulled out our phones and look at the name ID. It was Y/n and it was a video call. Without hesitations both of us click on the green buttons and there she was. Her beautiful unsure expression face. ( me unconsciously screenshot it )

Y/n: Where are you guys? ( she said monotonely )

Teahyung: Oh we're in the VIP room with hyungs ( Now showing all of them through the phone )

Y/n: Oh alright then ( About to end the call but I stopped her )

Me: Hey wait! Come here Y/n! ( shouting )

Y/n: not gonna happen and I'm not that important person ( She said monotonely )

Me: Yes you are, Now come up here with us. I'll be standing outside waiting for you ( I said )

Y/n went quite while staring at me.

Y/n: Is there a snacks? ( she asked )

Me: yeah plenty ( Teahyung then showed all the junk food that were brought by the hyungs )

She thought for awhile and...

Y/n: I'll be right there. You better go out or I might get lost ( She replied )

Me: Yes boss! ( teasing her )

Skipped Y/n finally went inside while inspecting the room.

Third POV

J-hope: What are you looking at? ( he asked while searching everywhere )

Y/n: Nothing~ just curious how it's looks like.

J-Hope: Oh, Pretty nice right?~ ( He smiled at her to which she just nodded )

Suga: What's wrong with your hand? ( He suddenly asked )

Y/n: Oh this one? ( Showed them her now bandage hand ). I got injured while running earlier and It was a concidence that Mr.Yoo had brought with him a bandage and proceed in treating me. ( She said monotonely about to let her injured hand down but to be lift up by someone )

Teahyung gently took her hand and brought it near him a bit.

Teahyung: does it hurt? ( can see his worried face clearly )

Y/n: it does sting a bit but I can still bare with it. ( she said while looking up at him )

Without a reply, He still looking at her hand and somehow began rubbing it with his slender long thumb across her hand in soothing manner hoping the pain will go away.

Y/n: Tea.. I appreciate your concern but I/m perfectly fine... See ( she replied while slowly clutching her hand )

The pain were still there but Y/n tried so hard to hide and manage them to fall for it

Y/n: But anyway... Why are you guys here? Aren't all of you have clubs to attend? ( Now asking the others )

They're gulping in nervous.

Suga: We're just checking on how talented the juniors are this year ( He came with an idea )

Y/n: For what? ( She asked again )

Suga: uhhh....

Jin: For sportday event of course ( he quickly replied )

Y/n's just nodded.

All of them sighed in relieved.

The school period were over after CCA. All of them were now going back home without any disturbance except for Y/n to which she had to exchange her cloth for work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 3.1K 56
~EDITING~ --------- Book 1 of the Queen Of The World Series --------- You are a vampire, witch hybrid but these parts of you only come out at certain...
5.4K 336 30
Everyone prays for a miracle to happen to their life, to fulfil their wishes... Some are greedy and some are genuine.. It is a story about seven men...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
40.9K 1K 52
โYou can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.โž โWe can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.โž Despite having a shy and i...